Don't Waste It

Story Info
Husband & buddy check in on estranged wife.
1.9k words
3.93
139.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

It was a quiet Friday night, the rain kept the Friday night bar crowd smaller then usual. Don and Frank were Friday night regulars, Frank was 25 and divorced, Don was 22 and separated. They were hoping to hook up with some hot females. Tonight was turning into a lost cause. They knew there would be no pussy tonight, which happened more often then not.

Frank said, that, if all else failed, Don could stop by and stick it to his estranged wife. Don thought for a minute then replied, "I don't think so, we've been separated for 10 months, and I don't want her to think I care about her." "Who said anything about caring, this is about pussy." Frank retorted, "you said she was good pussy, for all you know she could be getting it from some guy right now."

Don wasn't prepared for this line of though. He was the only man Joann had known; they had been together since High School. Her getting fucked by another guy hadn't occurred to him. However thinking about it made him toy with the idea of dropping by her house just to see if anybody was there.

"All right, Don replied, there isn't much happening here, I'll ride past her house and check it out."

Frank said; "wait a minute and I'll go with you." "I have to use the head, finish your beer I'll be right back." On the way to the head, Frank talked to some guy's playing pool.

Frank returned; they paid their bar tab and left. They were using Frank's car tonight, so Don gave him directions. They drove for half an hour. Frank asked Don if Joann had a nice body? Don described her as a fantastic 21 years old with brown hair, blue eyes, 130 lbs., 5ft. 9 inches tall with long shapely legs, flared hips, narrow waist and firm 36d tits.

He explained that she was good pussy, but a real prude. She wouldn't suck cock, ass fucking was out of the question, and nude photos were a no no. That was why they broke up; Don felt there was not enough excitement in their sex life.

They were passing the house; there were no strange cars in the drive. Frank suggested stopping by, that way they would know for sure if anybody was in the house with her. Don liked the idea, so they turned the car around and drove back to the house. Frank pulled into the drive; got out of the car and walked up to the front door with Frank right behind him. Don knocked, and in a few seconds the porch light came on and Joann opened the door.

Joann asked Don what he wanted. Don started to reply as two cars pulled into the drive. Frank pushed against Don pushing him into the house. Joann was surprised; she stepped back retreating farther into the house. Don was suddenly in the living room looking at Joann clad only in tee shirt and panties. He realized he had been set up, as six men from the bar also pushed their way into the house

Joann was alarmed by their lustful stares. She asked, "what do you want?"

From the look in their eyes she knew what they wanted, but prayed she was wrong. "We want to fuck." Frank said smiling.

Joann was shocked by his remark. She hadn't been on the pill since Don left. Don was the one and only man she was ever intimate with.

Don was alarmed, he started to protest but Frank raised his hand. "Don you're going to get that blowjob you always talk about." "Don't forget we're all in this together."

Joann's eyes pleaded with Don for help.

"He can't help you, it's all up to you," Frank added. "Let's see those tits," "take your top off or do you want me to do it for you?"

Joann looked around for help, but found none. She slowly pulled her top off.

She looked spectacular! Her 36d tits were fantastic, round firm mounds topped by the pert nipples found only on hot young woman. She felt a steady pressure from hands pushing down on her shoulders. She understood and slowly sank to her knees in front of Don. She waited as Don opened his pants and freed his hard cock.

She placed her hand around his cock and took his hard cock into her mouth. She slowly started pumping his hard cock with her hand and pumping the head of his cock in and out of her mouth.

Don looked down at her bobbing head. He grabbed her head in his hands and began pumping her mouth. She made noisy slurping sounds as she sucked trying to keep up. He pulled her hand away allowing more of his cock to enter her mouth. His hand kept a steady pressure on the back of her head forcing more of his cock into her mouth with each stroke. He increased the force against the entrance to her throat. When she swallowed she finally afforded him entrance into her throat. She gagged and tried to pull away, but Don held her face tight against his groin. She gasped for air, and spittle dripped from her mouth. Joann was learning how it felt to be throat fucked.

Don was caught up in the thrill of throat fucking Joann. Nothing mattered but the sensations boiling up in his balls.

Joann had never given head before, this was a first, and would not be her only first today. She gagged as he unloaded filling her mouth and throat with load after load of his cum. She tried to swallow most of it. Bubbles formed at the corners of her mouth, her jaws bulged out, there was just too much cum for her to swallow.

Don stayed with her until she had swallowed every bit of the vile fluid.

"Damn that was great Jo." He said. "I didn't know you were so talented at sucking cock."

While Joann was getting to her feet, Frank nodded at Don. "I think it's time Joann's pussy gets some attention.

"Get those panties down," Frank demanded.

Please don't make me do this Joann pleaded. I've never been with anyone except Don.

Don please don't let them do this. It's been so long I forget what it really feels like.

Suddenly in a flurry of activity Joann was picked up and placed across the kitchen table. Her head hug over one side, her long shapely legs draped to the floor on the other side. Only her lush torso rested on the table. Her panty-covered mound was pushed up and clearly visible. Her lovely body was on display for five strangers. She was a tall well-proportioned female with a body that most men would love to fuck.

Frank worked his fingers around the leg band of her panties and slowly pulled her panties off. She was naked, her tits were standing proud and firm topped by stiff nipples.

He pulled her legs apart and positioned himself between her shapely legs. He looked down at her fantastic body. She was fine pussy. He rubbed his hard throbbing cock up and down her slit parting her plump pussy lips. Joann protested and tried to get up, she moaned in shame.

We're both going to enjoy this Jo, Frank said with a chuckle.

Her legs quivered, her head jerked up at his touch. Please don't, she pleaded. It's been a long time. I'm not taking the pill. Please don't put your dick in me.

Frank was over come with lust as he pushed his cock between her plump pussy lips. This was good hot pussy. He could tell by the way her cunt gripped at his hard cock it had been some time since she had a cock in her.

Frank was consumed with pleasure. Her frantic struggles increased his pleasure, thrills changed to incredible sensations. He was raping Don's hot wife his cock sliding deep into her tight convulsing cunt until he was buried to the hilt in her.

Joann turned her head away, she was breathing hard, and her face was flush. The muscles in her legs were strained and she was moaning.

Frank began to bang away at her snug cunt. He fucked her hard with brutal thrusts enjoying the thrills and excitement of rape. This was an awesome position for fucking. The sensations from the unusual penetration were beyond description.

Frank gripped her hips, and picked up the pace. There was no doubt that she had been without cock for a long time. She was saying No but her legs were slowly spreading wider to receive his cock. It had been so long, and his cock felt so good.

Joann was making sounds "oh, ah, oh, oh, ah" with each hard thrust. She was pushing against his hard thrusts. This was a new and different experience to her. She wrapped her legs tightly around his ass and rode his cock helping him rape her to an orgasm.

Joann fucked his cock hard and fast, pounding her body to match his anxious thrusts. His thrusts grew urgent she knew he was close. She arched her body and took as much of his cock as he could force into her.

Don watched in shocked silence, this was not the same Joann he left ten months ago.

Joann gasped as Frank shot his load inside her. She held him tight to her with her legs wrapped around his ass as load after load of his hot cum filled her cunt. Frank let her milk his cock dry before pulling away from her.

Yeah! Jo. You're really a great fuck. Frank chuckled. This is just the beginning; I'll be back for more of your tight pussy.

"Damn!" Frank said. "She is hot to fuck!" "And we've got all weekend to cool her off." "She's so hot for cock I'll bet she gets knocked up tonight."

"You perverse bastards!" Joann shouted, "Put your dicks back in your pants, and go home to your wives."

"Hey!" Frank shouted. "She calls us perverse; I believe she's the one that's perverse." "Did you see how she rode my cock?" "She wants it so bad she'll do anything for a hard cock." "Let's show her perverse, and take her to where she's never been before."

Joann started to get up. She was quickly pushed back as another in the group pushed between her legs. Joann couldn't help herself, her cunt was responding to this new invasion.

"Oh god!" "It feels so good!" She shouted, and began thrusting her hips to receive more cock in her hot cunt.

She realized that it wasn't Don she had been missing, it was cock. She began to hump her ass assisting her molester to penetrate deeper.

This sweet piece was giving them all the pussy they could handle. Throughout the night she took them on thrust for thrust. She couldn't get enough of their hard cocks.

Finally exhausted they all rested. Joann took a shower, and curled up in a satisfied ball for a much needed rest.

Two hours later the smell of fresh brewed coffee awakened the men. Joann was making breakfast for them.

A good breakfast, a quick shower and back to sexual indulgence.

Joann was again up to the task of providing and receiving sexual gratification. Her hot cunt had an insatiable hunger for cock.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers