Don't Yell Across the House

Info
A pet peeve turns into an amazing apology.
1.4k words
4.2
24.2k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Don't yell across the house.

I was sitting on the couch, relaxed in shorts and t-shirt, writing my current novel. I heard a noise in the kitchen, not visible from the couch, and wondered if that could be Kitten.

"Kitten?" I asked, only raising my voice slightly.

"Yes, Sir?" I barely heard her.

"What are you doing in there?" Her response was mumbled, I couldn't hear a thing over the racket in there. I got angry. She knew that I didn't like it when she yelled across the house... especially when she was in the middle of making a bunch of noise. Her favorite time to do this was when she was running water.

I set my laptop aside, this being the perfect time to nip a behavior in the bud. I called out, louder. "Kitten! Get in here NOW!"

"Yes, Sir." The answer she knew I fully expected, pleasing to hear. I also expected to see her enter the room within seconds, but not the way she did. She was completely naked, turning me on instantly, her lithe, smaller body, flipping the switch inside me. She was also on hands and knees, crawling across the floor, her eyes never wavering from mine. That's right. Look Sir in the eyes. I felt the stirring below, no longer angry about her failure to remember about the yelling rule. As she got closer, a smile crept onto her face as she saw me adjusting my cock. The smile did me in. I undid the belt and button and yanked my shorts and underwear down, revealing my rock hard member. I watched as her eyes dropped, taking it in, and she moaned and licked her lips. She stopped in front of me, sitting back on her feet, looking up into my eyes. "I'm sorry, Sir." She said solemnly. She glanced down at my cock, swaying with my heartbeat. "May I, Sir?" She asked, licking her lips again, hungry for my manhood.

"Yes, you may." I acceded, allowing her the freedom to do what she wanted. She let out a little mewl of pleasure, getting her way. She leaned forward, looking at me as she did so, and licked me, from the base of my balls, all the way up my shaft until she reached the tip, where a small bead of pre-cum was waiting for her. She licked it off with a moan of pleasure at the way she was already affecting me. She tilted her head forward, popping the head of my cock into her mouth, her tongue working circles around the head. "Yes, Kitten." I said, barely able to control the urge to slam my cock deep into her waiting mouth... but this time, it was for her. She felt the motion of my hips, the stress of my holding back, and took me further in. The heat of her mouth was intense, her tongue sliding around my cock like a popsicle. I let out another moan, no longer able to respond with silence, which prompted her to allow me to go deeper. She opened her mouth wide, slowly reaching down until the tip of my cock hit her throat. She closed her lips, then rose back up, pressing with her lips and humming, vibrating my cock, until she reached the tip, where more pre-cum spilled out. She lapped it up with vigor, enjoying the way she was milking the clear sweetness from me.

The next time she went down, mouth barely touching me, she didn't stop when my cock hit her throat. She opened up, pushing into my cock, until it slid further in, down her throat another inch. The vibration from her humming was driving me crazy, making me want to thrust uncontrollably. When she closed her mouth on me, the vibrations increased a hundred fold, vibrating every inch of my cock, and even my balls, she was so deep. She pulled up, slowly, once more. I could feel her sucking lightly, working the fluid inside, up and out of me. As soon as she felt the next bead of pre-cum work out of my cock, she slammed her head down, forcing me into her throat again, enjoying the sensation of me piercing her down to the hilt. I couldn't hold back any more. I reached for the back of her head, threading my fingers into her hair, grabbing a large section near the scalp. I felt her movements and pulled out when she released the pressure, helping by pulling her head back. As soon as the tip of my cock brushed against her lips, I pulled her head back down, thrusting into her mouth and down her throat.

It didn't take me long to reach the edge, the sight of her bobbing on my cock, her ass wavering back and forth, begging to be smacked. Just before leaping over that cliff of insanity, she stopped, pulling off of me and smiling. She grabbed my cock and slid her hand up and down my shaft, keeping me just at the tipping point. She could hear the need in my moans, the unspoken begging to push me right off that cliff. She turned in place, backing up against me, my cock falling into the space between her perfect ass cheeks. She turned her head, looking at me again and said, "Finish, Sir."

I didn't need anything else. I grabbed her ass in both hands, squeezing her cheeks against my throbbing cock. I stroked maybe half a dozen times when I felt the burgeoning of my orgasm. I was quiet, but my Kitten heard me as I whispered, "I'm going to cum."

She smiled at me. "Cum on my ass, Sir."

I took care of the final strokes, the orgasm exploding out of me, my juices flowing onto her awaiting ass, her moans of pleasure at being the source of mine. Done with the writhing, I let my cock slide down, between her ass cheeks, brushing against her pussy lips as she backed further into me. I felt her pussy grab my cock, sliding over it. "I need my punishment, Sir." She informed me.

I looked at her back, moving my eyes across and down at the bare flesh screaming for some kind of retribution. I noticed the result of my orgasm, wet on her ass cheeks. I rubbed it in, making her ass shine in the light of the room. Then, I started spanking her. She slid forward, my cock pressing against her pussy lips. She slid back, pushing against my cock, riding it back and forth, creating friction for her as I slapped her ass. She rode my cock, getting turned on even further by the wet slaps across her backside. At the very end of her push back, I could feel the head of my cock bump up against her clit, making her take a sharp breath every time. I heard her say, "I'm almost there, Sir." I stopped slapping her, reaching forward to her shoulders as she slammed back against me. When she pulled forward, I drug my nails across her back, pulling down to reach her butt as soon as she stopped for the return pound. She let out a stifled scream as my nails gently raked across her back. She pulled forward again, eliciting another scream of pleasure as my nails worked their way across her beautiful flesh. One more slam against me, my cock pounding into her clit, and she lost it. Her orgasm was intense. She was barely able to hold herself up, pressing into me as I felt her pussy grabbing and clenching my cock, her legs vibrating with the effort of cumming. I could feel the moisture running from her, dripping down my cock, the warmth heating me up. Her ass kept dropping with the force of her pulsations, her mewling driving me crazy. Once it was over, she turned around again, still on her hands and knees. She took my semi-rigid member in her mouth, sucking the juices off of it, licking the last drops of both of us up.

She looked into my eyes, smiled, and said, "Thank you, Sir." She waited for me to lean forward and kiss her.

"Thank you, Kitten." I caressed her face for a second, falling in love with her even more than I could ever know. She turned around, and crawled out of the room, the exact way she came in.

Once gone, I pulled my underwear and shorts back up and reached for my laptop. Maybe yelling across the house wasn't such a pet peeve of mine any more.

--:--
--:--
1.0
mikewritesbooks
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Reading?

Sorry but I thought the whole point of these audios was for it to sound like you are "telling" a story, not "reading" a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmm you sound sexy!

The description I imagine of you is a tall, dark strong man with a big cock. The story itself was okay and I do personally like the 'Sir' roleplays. Keeping 'em coming .

Share this

Similar Stories

Daddy/Daughter Time Did you think I didn't notice your slutty behaviour?in Audio
Spoiling for a Fight This is what happens when a sub gets too fiesty.in BDSM
Priest Spanking.in Audio
Shoplifter You've been caught. Whatever am I going to do with you?in Audio
Punishment to Safeword After you use your safeword, I bring you down safely.in Audio
More Stories