Door to Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw that you wished to take pictures of me and replace my expression with a devilish look, with one eyebrow cocked up and my lips forming an ornery grin. You quickly snapped a picture of this look, grinning still from underneath your camera. I saw you were still intent on being my photographer so I started to pose for you, throwing my arms out and leaning back as if I was falling. Then I grabbed both of my breasts and pushed them up for you to capture on film

Suddenly, you put down the camera and grabbed me around my waist, pulling me toward you and locking your lips around my nipples. I enjoyed your attentions so much I began grinding my hips on your throbbing erection. Your breathing became ragged and you stopped my movements and whispered into my ear that you’d rather be inside me when I made you cum.

I quickly jumped off of your lap and removed my panties, pulling them down my long legs. As stood back up after discarding the panties, I saw that you had removed your trousers and underwear very fast, apparently. I supposed that after all this time you were in need of a release quite badly. I couldn’t help but to look at your cock, as it was still rock hard, leaning against your stomach. I was so caught up looking at your member that the flash surprised me once more as you took a picture of me standing naked before you.

I grinned and proceeded to get down on my knees so that I could pleasure your hard cock with my mouth. You stopped me, grabbing me at the arm. I was confused, but you told me that you just had to feel what it was like inside of me, and that you would love a blow job at another time, but at this moment you just had to be inside of me.

I didn’t need to be told twice. I’d been longing for the feeling of a nice hard cock inside of me since we’d begun this little endeavor. I straddled your lap once more. You put the camera down and once again paid your attentions to my nipples. As soon as you were busy there, I raised myself up and grabbed your cock, causing you to suck in a deep breath of air, and then I placed it right at the entrance to my eagerly awaiting hole. I lowered myself down on you, enjoying the feeling of a cock filling me completely, fitting like a key fits a lock. I could not help but moan out loud as you finally entered me. I wrapped my arms around your neck and met my lips to yours.

I stayed perfectly still, enjoying the feeling of your cock deep inside of me as our tongues collided and tangled in our mouths. Our lips separated and we made contact with our eyes. I knew that we were both so ready for this, so I grabbed on to the back of the couch and, using that as leverage, pulled myself up and then slammed back down. The feeling of you sliding in and out of me was one that cannot be put into words; it was like walking around empty and then finally being filled. A deep burning desire rose in me and I so bad wanted to fuck you so good that you would swear you’d been fucked every which way including sideways. My gyrations on you began to increase in speed; I came up and slammed back down as fast as I could. I buried my face into your neck and my nipples slid up and down your massive chest. My breathing became ragged and yours was becoming very rapid as well. I felt I would cum, too, and that’s when an orgasm hit me by surprise. I kept riding you as the orgasm shook my body and my pussy released it’s nectar, cascading it all around your cock to make a pool in your lap. When my orgasm seemed to slow, you stopped my movements. You wanted to try another position.

You asked me if I would let you do me from behind. I am not a fan of the ‘doggie style’ but I was obliging to you since you had given me so much pleasure before and I really wished to repay the favor. I got off you and you lifted yourself off the couch. I got back on, but this time I was facing sideways, grabbing up a throw pillow to support my arms and head on, then spread my legs and put my ass in the air.

I expected you would be right behind me once I was in position, but instead you were in the middle of the room, poised with your camera, snapping pictures at every angle available. Then finally you got on the couch behind me. I figured you would enter me immediately, but instead I heard the camera go off once more and the flash popped behind me. Then you put the camera on the floor and I felt your hands on my shoulders. You ran you hands down the length of my backside and to my butt cheeks. I felt your fingers glide back and forth over my buttocks and down my thighs again and again. My nerves were once again jumping at your touch, pleasuring me without even touching my most sensitive areas.

Then I felt your hand on my inner thighs, running up to my pussy and leaving the lightest, briefest touch there, sending shudders throughout my system. Next I felt your hand at the top of my pussy. You had your index and ring finger on my lips and you let you middle finger dip between the folds, lightly tracing up my pussy and then up my ass, with your middle finger lingering in my ass crack as you trailed up to it’s ending.

My body was tense with anticipation waiting for you to do something that would just send me over the edge and beyond. There was rustling behind me as you settled into a more comfortable position, and then I felt your mouth on my ass check, leaving kisses all over my moon. I was certain when I felt your lips lock and begin to suck on my cheek you were leaving your mark of a hickey there, and then again on the other cheek, so that I would have two identical hickies on both cheeks.

Softly you asked if I had ever had anilingus. I told you that I’d had a lick or two down in that area, but never an all out butt licking session. You informed me that I was in for a treat, ‘cause this, as well as oral, is what you were very proficient at doing. I was a little hesitant at anilingus, afraid you might wish to take the licking a step further and go for the cock in the ass routine. I informed you that licking was fine, but nothing else, and you said that was fine by you.

At first I had my butt cheeks tight, but you softened them up with a couple of arousal heightening caresses. Once you had my cheeks soft and spread you went to town, licking me up and down my crack, enjoying teasing your tongue at my sphincter. As your tongue did things to me I could not imagine, I pushed my ass deeper into your face and enjoyed your talented tongue.

I felt another orgasm building and just then your hand came up and deftly parted my drenched folds and began rubbing my clit. With the motion of your finger and the actions of your tongue, I couldn’t hold on and I came with tidal force, my juices spraying everywhere. You kept up your tongue talents on my ass crack, but removed your finger from my clit. I felt you instead push one finger, then two into my pussy hole. Your tongue kept working as your fingers thrust in and out of me rapidly. I had orgasms coming from everywhere, one was caused by the licks on my crack and the other came from the thrusts of your fingers. I didn’t know if I could take much more of this wonderful, sexually experienced stranger. You were going to seriously wear me out.

Eventually you stopped your erotic licking between my cheeks and let me catch my breath for a moment. Then you asked me if I was ready for the finale. I asked what that would be and that’s when you suddenly entered me from behind, further shocking my system. Your hands grabbed each of my hips and you thrust yourself into me, while at the same time pulling me into you, making your own rhythm. Finally, I got you to release my hips and I slammed myself back into you, matching your rapid movements.

I felt close to orgasm once again, but not quite yet there. I could hear from your breathing that your climax would probably come any moment now. I reached down to speed things along and started to rub my clit in glorious circles. An orgasm started to rise within me and, between your thrusts and my rubs, I could tell it was going to be a big orgasm, the great mama jama, earth shaking inside and out climax. I began to push back into you with more force and faster. You took my hint and began slamming into me as I vigorously rubbed my clit back and forth in an excited frenzy. I yelled out “Oh God yes!!” Then my body went from this plane to the next. I was on cloud nine, in orgasmic ecstasy, the bliss of pure pleasure that you never want to end. My body shook with such violence that I thought I might end up knocking you off the couch. Wave after wave ripped through me, which translated directly to the muscles in my pussy constricting and releasing around your hard member, causing your own climax to begin to surface.

Our bodies pounded together, our sexes making that erotic squishy sound. Then all of a sudden the dam broke, and my juices streamed forth in such a spray and constriction of muscles that I almost pushed you out, but you had a strong hold on my hips and kept going. Just as my nectar gushed out and everywhere I felt your cock finally release its pent up pressure as it pulsed and exploded, releasing your steaming semen deep into my depths. We came together with upraised voices and shaking bodies, and it was the most erotic experience of both of our lives.

Eventually our orgasmic tides came to an ebb, and then released our bodies from its massive hold. Slowly you pulled out of me and fell back into the couch, and then I got up from my ‘doggie’ position and collapsed next to you. Our bodies were slick with sweat and we were both panting as if there wasn’t enough oxygen for both of us. Finally, we regained our composure but ended up giving into the pure exhaustion of our bodies after being totally drained, and fell asleep against each other. I was lucky that day that I didn’t have any one expecting me or needing me because I had lost all time while I was with you.

We awoke to a sunrise shinning through the windows. I hurriedly got dressed, embarrassed over spending the night with a perfect stranger, my mind pounding home what had happened the night before. Frantically I left, leaving you in a dumbfounded shock. I arrived home and managed to give myself time to think of what I’d just done. Still, it was like a dream, as though I wasn’t myself last night.

I rummaged through my bags and found your order and the check and also your request to be on my mailing list. I looked at the paper you had filled out for me and for the first time learned your name, since I hadn’t bothered to ask that question the whole night. After this I immediately got on the computer and sent out an order for your purchase from my catalog. There were two options: I could have it delivered to your door by UPS and not have to return there, or I could have it delivered to my door and bring it over to you personally. I chose the latter, against all better judgment screaming in my head.

Two weeks later I received your purchase. It was delivered in the middle of the week so I decided to wait until the weekend when again I would have no responsibilities, just in case I lost all track of time with you again. On Saturday I woke up early, but this time I didn’t dress all-fancy. Since I was just making a delivery, I put on some jeans and a tee shirt. I was so nervous when I drove up to your house, but with package in hand; I got out and willed myself to your front door.

Hesitantly I knocked at your door, which you opened the very instant my hand made contact. The most wonderful smile greeted me when you saw me standing at your doorstep. I attempted to keep things professional, even though it was difficult seeing you standing there in a pair of pajama bottoms with no top. I handed your package and said a few other things about business matters, then you moved in the doorway and I caught glimpse of something hanging on the wall and it piqued my interest.

I pushed you aside and stepped through the doorway into you house. I discovered that your house no longer lacked in the home décor area, because I found the décor was me. On every wall of your living room were pictures of me, blown up to near life size, beautifully framed, showing me in various states during our night together. I looked at the pictures and, though I believed myself to be rather homely, in your pictures I seemed to jump off the page and just exude sexuality. You had made me look beautiful in the pictures. It was amazing to see myself like that and a little arousing, even if it is a bit narcissistic becoming horny while looking at naked pictures of yourself.

With all of the emotions caused by the pictures themselves, I was also greatly flattered that you would want to hang pictures of me in your living room like great pieces of artwork. Suddenly, I wanted to repay you for everything, repay you for the night we’d spent together, repay for the beautiful pictures that you had taken, everything. I was speechless and didn’t know how to express my feelings in adequate words. Then I looked at you and you gave me the method that was the best way to express myself; I looked down at your pajama bottoms and saw that you were once again sporting a very nice erection.

I walked over to you immediately and tugged at the pajama bottoms and went down to my knees. Eagerly, I grabbed your cock and wrapped my mouth around it. I didn’t pause to tease or play with you. Instead, I just began to suck with a fervor as if this was the last meal I’d ever have on the face of the earth. I sucked with all the power in my mouth, stroking the length of you member with my lips, which were pressed hard against the sides. You moaned out, which caused me to just go faster and suck harder. I got so excited that you started moving your hips along with the movements of my mouth. With one hand I grabbed onto the base of your rock hard cock and pulled the skin back taut so that every nerve there would jump as my mouth tantalized it with pleasure. Then my other hand went up and caressed your inner thighs until I reached your balls, which I began to squeeze and massage.

I sucked for all I was worth, wanting so much to bring you incredible pleasure at that moment like never before, my hands toying with your balls, investigating and caressing. Then I stroked and played with the area between your balls and asshole, the so-called male g-spot, and for you this did something. You let out a loud moan which bounced off the walls of your home, and then I felt you tense up as you pushed your fingers into my hair. Next your cock jumped in my mouth and sent a spiral of desire through me as it pulsed and exploded your juices, hot and steamy, into my mouth and down my throat. I continued to suck until there was no more to suck and all of your nectar had been drained. When I released you from my mouth, you swooned a bit. The orgasm you had experienced kind of left you seeing stars.

You walked over to the couch and sat there in a type of stunned silence. Once again realization struck me a day late and a dollar short, and I realized that I’d done it again. Leaving the package, I jumped up and ran for the door, but you stopped me short of pulling the door open. Grabbing me by the arm you pulled me to you. Wrapping me in your arms you pushed your lips into mine. At first I attempted to be resistant, but you soon had my lips soft and pliable. Your soft tongue entered my mouth and investigated each area, then our tongues met and danced together. I was able to get a hold of your tongue between my lips and I sucked it into my mouth, in the same fashion I had just sucked your cock. I separated from your kiss by biting on your lower lip, just a little roughly, but not hard enough to cause damage. Once again I reached for the door, afraid that if I stayed a moment longer I would end up sprawled on you couch buck ass naked.

You asked me to wait as you retrieved your pajama bottoms off the floor and put them back on. Then you walked to the hallway and came back out carrying and envelope, and told me that this was your next order. I looked at it in stunned silence. Taking the envelope, I opened the door and walked briskly for the safety of my car.

Well, either through stupidity or just the best sexual connection I ever had, I began a quasi relationship with you. Each time you would order something I would deliver the package personally and it was always a day when I had time to devote a full day and sometimes a night to my most important customer. We never really discussed anything, just enjoying each other’s company and each other’s sexual appetite. I knew your name and where you lived and you knew the same about me, but that was all we really knew. The rest we kind of made up in our minds based on assumptions. There was never much talk about anything in general, much less the aspect of a real relationship. It was just a sexual based thing and that was all. Sometimes, when I delivered a package, it was just a mutual oral session, both taking turns giving and receiving. Other times it was a fuck session like our first, or better, and every once in a while it was just having someone to hold and enjoying that and nothing else.

There were a few times that I met someone and began a relationship and during those periods I would let UPS deliver your packages, and when you kept ordering even though I didn’t show up at your doorstep it made me feel like less of a hooker. So when the relationship inevitably broke apart I was always back at your doorstep when the next package arrived.

THE END

12