Door to Door Salesgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck!" She screamed.

"Hey ... what about me?" Amber said.

What a delightful challenge for an old guy, I thought, keeping two nubile young women satisfied at once. I do believe I've died and been admitted to paradise, I thought.

While Jenny recovered, I knelt between Amber's legs. I lifted her hips and pulled her skirt and panties down her legs to give me better access to her lithe body. Then I pulled her top up and she got the idea and finished pulling it off over her head. Amber's breasts were quite a bit larger than her sister's, and her areola much pinker, though her nipples were smaller than Jenny's. But Amber had "puffies" which I have always adored. After I got her clothes off, Amber spread her legs wide for me, and I leaned in to taste her sweet young cunt. Her womanly fragrance was heady -- it had been a hell of a long time since I'd enjoy something as young and delectable as those two sisters.

I sucked Amber's clit into my mouth and was surprised how large it was. I began to bob my head up and down on it like it was a tiny cock. No, I'm not gay, or bi -- I never did a guy's cock, but the way I did Amber's clit made me think that as I moved my head up and down on her. As I worked her little nub, I felt Amber's hips wriggle beneath my hungry lips.

"Oh my gaaaaaaawd .... oh shiiiiiiiiiiit ... I'm gonna ... oh! ... I'm cuuuuuuuuumming!" Amber cried out. While she twisted and squirmed and screamed her delight I kept sucking and licking her hot swollen nub; at the same time, I felt fingers pulling my sweat pants down over my hips. Then Jenny's hand grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it. It was my turn to moan.

"Ooooooooh fuck. Oh yes, that's so good baby." I told Jenny as I lifted my head from Amber's sopping wet pussy -- my face was smeared with Amber's juices. Jenny was on her knees next to me, still stroking me when she put her other hand on my chin and pulled my head toward hers. She placed her hungry lips on mine and kissed me passionately - I thought I was going to cum on the spot. Her tongue was deep in my mouth exploring and wrestling with my own tongue. After a long time she broke the kiss off.

"Mmmmm Sis, I can taste your pussy juice in John's mouth. Fucking awesome, Sis!" Jenny exclaimed.

Amber was still recovering. "Have you ever done it with another girl, Sis?" Amber boldly asked her sister; I, myself, was taken aback by Amber's question.

"Well of course not!" Jenny said somewhat indignantly. "Like you have?"

"Uh huh, I have. Me and Tara ... we did it ... lots o' times ... I really love it." Amber said, and from the look on Jenny's face, Amber's confession had the desired shock value.

"I don't believe you Sis ... you're ... you're just saying it ... if you really love it, then prove it right now ... eat my cunt!" Jenny had lost interest in my cock, so I was forced to take matters in my own hands, so to speak.

"Sure, Sis. Just lie back on the couch." Amber challenged her big sister.

"Alright!" And Jenny got up and flopped on the sofa with her hips facing Amber. I was looking forward to what was about to happen because I believed every word Amber said.

"Go ahead ... lick my pussy ... I dare you!"

Amber just smiled. She shifted around on the couch so she was on her hands and knees facing Jenny's spread legs, then Amber leaned over her sister's pussy. I watched as Amber slowly lowered her head to Jenny's waiting cunt. I heard Jenny gasp as her sister's tongue lapped at Jenny's wet pussy.

"Oh gawd baby ... I don't believe you're actually ... oh oh oh ... fuuuuuuck ... that's so ... aaaaaaah yes yes yes ..." Jenny's hips bucked under Amber's head. I could tell both girls were really enjoying their new found intimacy.

What about me? Quoting Amber, to myself, from a few moments ago.

So, I went around behind Amber and starting stroking her wet pussy with my fingers. She moaned in delight as she continued to eat her sister's cunt. I inserted two fingers in Amber's hole and felt how unbelievably tight she was. When she didn't object -- in fact, she moaned even louder -- I withdrew my fingers and pressed my hard cock against her pink swollen pussy lips and I slowly slid inside her. Her tight cunt squeezed my cock tighter than any pussy I'd ever experienced; I was in heaven. When I was buried all the way inside her I started pumping into her, slowly at first, then gradually increasing the pace.

"Aaaargh ... oh shit baby ... you are ... so ... tiiiiiiight!" I groaned.

I heard Jenny shriek again as Amber gave her sister a huge orgasm. Amber lifted her head and I took a handful of her bright red hair and pulled it as if I were horseback riding.

"Oh fuck John ... oh ... uh uh uh uh ... fuck me John ... fuck me ... oh yeeeeeeeeeees!" Amber was thrashing and twisting as I slammed into to her tight little cunt. I could feel my cock hitting the bottom of her pussy on each thrust. I didn't think I'd be able to hold out much longer.

"Oooooooooooh Joooooooooooooohn ... I'm cuuuuuuuuuuumming!" Amber yelled. I went into over drive with my hips pistoning into her as her cunt pulsed and squeezed my hard meat even tighter ... it gripped me over and over as she climaxed.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I groaned as I shot my load into Amber's throbbing pussy and I buried my dick deep inside her with one last powerful thrust. Amber collapsed on top of her sister and I followed suit ending up on top of Amber's back.

Everyone groaned. Amber and I, from our tremendous climaxes -- Jenny groaned from our combined weight suddenly pressing down on top of her.

"You guys are crushing me ... off!" Jenny said, sort of breathlessly.

"Sorry my dear." I told Jenny as I slid off Amber's back. Amber sat up and flopped on her back at the other end of the sofa.

"So, big sister ... did you enjoy having your little sister eat your cunt?" Amber said just a bit smugly.

"Yes ... I did ... I confess, I didn't think you'd really done it before. But now I'm convinced." Jenny said.

"You wanna try it?" Amber asked her big sister. "You said you've never licked anyone's pussy."

"Hmmmmm ... sure ... why not?" Jenny said. "But first let me suck John's cock here and get him hard again. I wanna be fucked while I do you, just like he fucked you while you did me." Jenny said. The girl was truly amazing ... she'd read my mind!

I was standing next to the sofa so Jenny just had to sit up and engulf me in her mouth, which is exactly what she did. I was soft but her lips and tongue had me growing fairly quickly.

"There that should do it." Jenny shifted from my cock to her sister's pussy as Amber spread her legs for her sister.

"Hmmmmm ... bonus round! I get to taste John's cum that's dripping from you cunt too, baby Sis."

With that, she leaned in and started licking her little sister's pussy. "Mmmmmm ... this is good!" I heard Jenny's muffled voice from between her sister's legs.

"Hey, Sis ... I want some of that cum too ... share it with me." Amber said. So, Jenny licked up some of the white stuff on her tongue and leaned over her sister and let drip from her tongue onto Amber's tongue, and then Jenny lowered her head and kissed her sister ardently.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm ... nice. Is that the first time you ever kissed a girl, Sis?"

"Yes." Jenny said, and then she returned to kneeling between Amber's legs and she feasted on her younger sister's snatch.

During this exchange between the sisters I'd been stroking Mr. Happy and as soon as Jenny returned to Amber's delicious pussy, I moved around behind Jenny and rubbed my cock over her wet cunt to lubricate my dick. Then I pushed inside Jenny and discovered she was almost a tight as her delightful sister. I started pumping her slowly. I reached around her and held her pert tits -- the nipples where hard nubs between my fingers as I squeezed them gently.

"Oh John ... squeeze 'em hard ... I love having my nipples pinched really hard ... oooooh yeah ... uuuuuuuuuuuh ... like that ... more ... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... yeeeeeeees!" Jenny squealed. Then she returned to her sister's pussy; but she continued to squirm as I kept torturing her nipples and then I started pumping into her sweet young cunt in earnest.

Amber was clearly getting close to another climax -- I heard her breathing coming in short gasps and her head was thrashing side to side. I think Jenny was pumping her fingers in and out of her sister's pussy from the way her right arm was moving. I was sweating like crazy and dripping on Jenny's ass as I slammed into her over and over.

Amber screamed. Her head went back ... her whole body went rigid ... her hands gripped the fabric of the sofa so tightly I thought she was going to rip it. Then, what would I tell Betty when she came home the following week? I thought.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck ... eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... uh uh uh uh uh ... oh fucking holly shiiiiiiiiiit!" Amber screamed so loud I expected the neighbors would be knocking on the front door any minute to find out who died.

I was still fucking Jenny furiously.

"Oh John ... oh yes ... that is soooooooooooo good ... just like that ... oh harder baby ... fuck me harder ... harder!" Jenny yelled at me. I grabbed her hips and pumped as hard as I could, as fast I could -- her moaning and screams of pleasure only heightened my pleasure and encouraged me to fuck her that much harder.

"Uuuuuuuuh ... cuuuuuuuumming ... nooooooooow ... " Her hips and her cunt slammed hard back into me with each thrust and I saw her legs quiver and her whole body shudder as her orgasm overcame her. She was spent, but I, quite unexpectedly, felt myself getting close to a second pop -- something which is pretty unusual on such short notice, at my age. So I did not let up; I kept pounding her. Amber by then had recovered and she sat up and started working on her sister's clit while I kept slamming into Jenny from behind.

Jenny got off again. My climax was taking longer than I thought it would, but I felt like I was close and did not want to lose it. I saw the delight on Amber's face as she kept bringing Jenny to one orgasm after the other ... it was almost one big long continuous climax for Jenny, by then. Jenny was babbling incoherently, sounding like some animal mewling and whimpering in her bliss.

Finally, I felt myself tense and my spasms started and I pumped my warm cum into Jenny's lovely hot pussy.

"Oh shit ... gaaaaaaaawd ... ooooooh yeah!" I shouted as I shot my load. I let go of Jenny's hips and she hit the sofa like a rag doll; she was panting from what her sister and I had done to her.

I had to hang on to the back of the couch myself for support. Amber smiled up at me from where she sat on the edge of the sofa next to her exhausted sister.

"I think she liked it." Amber said to me.

"Fucking awesome, Sis." Jenny managed to whisper. "I've never felt anything like that before. Ever. I really did love eating your pussy baby girl."

Jenny gave her sister a very satisfied smile.

"And John ... please forgive me, but I never thought someone ... ah ... well I mean as mature as ..."

"Old, honey. That's word you were dancing around ... it's OK, happens to the best of us ... eventually."

"Well John, you were so fucking marvelous ... I've never been fucked so well in my life." Jenny told me.

"Me either." Amber added. "It was really awesome the way you felt inside me when you were fucking me from behind."

I didn't know what say. Two girls almost young enough to be my grandchildren ... wow, I thought.

"I sure hope you can get it up again soon baby, 'cause I'm not done with you yet." Jenny said to me.

"We'll see, honey, I can't make any promises at my age, sweetie." I told her.

We all had some more wine. As we sat on the couch resting, I enjoyed both girl's more than ample breasts ... sucking and caressing them, and they enjoyed each other's too. I knelt between Jenny's legs while Amber suckled her sister's breasts and bit hard on Jenny's nipples which Jenny adored. I supped on Jenny's pussy and realized I was getting some of my own cum that was still seeping from her. But that was alright; I'd done that before with my wife, and others over the years, and I actually found it exciting and incredibly intimate.

The girls got each other off again -- they did a very sexy girl-girl sixty-nine thing - and after they'd finished licking each other to mind blowing orgasms, they both turned to me.

"Your turn John ... come sit on the couch, between us." Jenny ordered. I did and they both worked on Mr. Happy with their sweet mouths. After a long while they managed, much to my surprise, to revive my tired old cock. They had me lie on the carpet and they took turns climbing on top of me and riding my boner while the other straddled my face so I could lick her to another orgasm. When the sister riding me reached her peak, they'd switch. They also squeezed and sucked each other's breasts and nipples -- I copped a few feels as well. This went on for what seemed like hours, though I'm sure it was not nearly so long as that. At least I didn't have to do much work that way -- they did all pumping up and down on my cock -- which was a good thing, as I was pretty tired by then.

I never did come again, but that was OK -- I'd already cum twice as much as I had any right to at my age. The girls finally both sort of rolled off of me, exhausted and totally sated.

"Listen girls, you're welcome to use the shower. You really shouldn't go home without one, or your parents are gonna know what you were up to as soon as they see you ... smell you, actually. I'm afraid we all reek of sex." I told them.

After we all showered together and took delight in washing each other's naughty bits, and the girls were dressed and ready to leave, I stopped Amber.

"Here's a check for a couple dozen magazines -- I don't care which ones ... you pick 'em ... surprise me." I'd worry later about what to tell Betty when they are started coming in -- I'd say it was to raise money for a church, or something.

I'm a real pusher over when it comes to 'hard sell' tactics.

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers
12