Doppelganger

Story Info
A late night tryst with the sweetie...or is it?
1.2k words
4.38
9.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay silently in my bed; it was the middle of the night. I couldn't remember what woke me, but I looked to my right and saw that my fiancée' did not lie beside me. Instead I saw only my pale arm and strands of my long hair that looked white in the darkness.

I sighed, the bed was still warm, and I supposed he went downstairs to get something.

It was wintertime, and I felt the cold seep into the red satin sheets before too long. I looked at the desk across from the bed, he wasn't there. I frowned. To the right of the desk our closet door was open. The moonlight fell through the window on his familiar shape and form.

"Babe?" I asked softly, what was he doing just standing there and staring at me from the door of the closet?

The silhouette moved not an inch, so I sat up, trying to put on my best disapproving face.

"What the hell are you doing over there?" It was dark and he was just staring at me, I started to feel uncomfortable.

But before I could get out of the bed and approach him he started moving toward me, his movements unusually fluid, like he wasn't there at all. As he passed the window, his tall and muscular form was not highlighted by the moon at all, instead he remained a shadow. I frowned even more than before.

"Baby what's wrong?" I sensed an urgency in him as he came forward and knelt on the foot of the bed and started approaching me. Still, I could make out no detail of his features. But I could feel his eyes on me. The bed shifted under his weight, and I subconsciously lay back, trying to withdraw from his overwhelmingly intense presence. He said nothing, still crawling over me frighteningly more intense than his normal self. He was moving abnormally slow, abnormally predatory. I pulled the black comforter up to my chin.

"Answer me!" I said, I tried to yell but it was a whisper when it came out.

He didn't. Instead his hands bracketed my shoulders on either side of the bed; I lay there looking like a frightened mouse. His face descended to mine, and I was forced to close my eyes as his mouth took mine in a mind shattering kiss. His kiss--like he himself--was unusually intense, his lips mastering mine as I relaxed and melted into the bed, releasing my death grip on the comforter.

When he finally raised his head from mine, I realized the comforter was gone and the warmth above my body was his, I sighed, not knowing what had gotten into him but not complaining a bit. He knelt up, his silhouette blotting out the window, making my eyes try to adjust to the darkness. I felt his rough hands slide up my sides taking my tank top with them and I arched my back to help him remove it completely. I was delirious with desire and my eyes slid closed with pleasure when he put his hands on my breasts. I moaned softly, his hands exploring me like they never had before.

I felt a jolt of pleasure that ran to my core when he pinched my right nipple and gasped, my eyes shooting open. He fell forward on top of me and closed his mouth around it. I took my hands and ran them through his short hair, trying to wrap my fleece covered legs around his waist. From what I was feeling, he was completely naked, and as his hand snaked down my pajama pants to cup my ass, I was hoping he'd let me catch up. I used my legs to grind against his groin, he thrust down into me as a reward and I moaned again as I pulled his mouth to mine for another kiss.

He complied, rather unwillingly, and set to pulling my pants off. I was glad, except I had to take my legs from his waist.

When my pants were off I snaked him back down with my legs and he thrust bare against my center, while I snuck a hand down to his cock. I caressed it, softly chanting "Please" just barely audible above our shared heavy breathing.

He took my hand from his cock and trapped both my wrists above my head with his left hand, I arched up into his body and he pushed me back down with his right. If he was trying to tease me it was working. I pouted up to him. I couldn't see him but the moonlight fell across my face and I knew he could see me.

Everyone was a sucker for my pout.

He released my hip from his heavy grip and took his cock in hand to feed it into me, I used my feet to angle my hips and help him. But I'm naturally small, and he was large, and as always it was a tight fit. I normally put him in my mouth for a little bit not only because I loved it but also because the lubrication helped. I started whimpering when he couldn't get more than half a centimeter inside of me after thrusting repeatedly.

He grew frustrated and flipped me over in one solid movement. I squeaked in surprise and presented my ass in excitement. He loomed over me and shoved my head down, putting my ass even higher. I heard him growl a little, just before he rammed himself into my pussy. I cried out, the fit was so tight he had to withdraw and thrust brutally again just to get halfway inside. By the time he hit that point I was panting and thrusting back into him.

With every slap of flesh he gave another sound of satisfaction, and I got closer and closer to my point of shattering. He needed no help now, I was so aroused he was sliding in and out easily, and with the strength he was putting into it I felt a satisfying pleasure-pain every time.

I felt his right hand slide up my back and caress my throat, I knew what was coming and I raised my head, offering my neck into his waiting grasp. His fingers tightened and I gasped. I felt him thrust harder; choking me just a little every time and I grabbed the sheets as my cries grew louder.

Finally I snatched at his hand and pulled it off my throat crying out that I was coming and I pushed back into him as my body tingled with pleasure and I let out a little scream. He thrust faster and faster and I knew that he was coming too, until finally he collapsed on my back and we both lay panting and sated.

I sighed and caressed his hand as he withdrew it, still silent and left my body to walk across the room.

I rolled over and saw that he was nowhere to be seen. "Babe?" I said softly, where the hell was he?

The bedroom door opened loudly and in walked my fiancée' wearing his hoodie and warm winter navy sweat pants. "Did you call me?"

"Yeah where did...you..." I trailed off, realizing that something was potentially very wrong. How had he dressed so fast? How did the door open so quietly that I had not known he'd left?

He sat down on the bed beside me, one hand absently caressing my hip. "Sorry love, I got caught up in this movie...why are you naked?"

My body ran with goose bumps and my mouth dropped open as I looked at him not knowing what to say about the man that wasn't a man.