Dori Comes to Visit 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

His hands grabbed her waist and held on to her as his cock slid into her. Her pussy felt like a hot, liquid oven clamping and drawing him deeper and deeper inside. Soon he was as far into her as he could go. He felt her pussy lips pressed around the base of his cock and could just feel the tip pressing against her cervix. "That's it, baby. I'm all the way in and you feel fantastic. Your pussy is so warm and tight and I can feel how deep I am in you. I can already feel your pussy trying to milk the cum out of me."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned forward, pressing her tits against his chest as she began to ride up and down his cock. "Let's take it slow this time, okay? I know I said I wanted to be fucked hard and you did that, but now I want you to be my lover. Will you do that, Peter? Will you make love to me?" she asked, almost pleading.

He slid one hand off her waist and entwined it in her hair as he drew her down and kissed her. Their very first kiss was long, slow, and passionate; their tongues picking up a natural dance that had been going on since the beginning of time. Everything else stood still for them and nothing in the world seemed to matter.

Several moments passed before she started rocking back and forth allowing only a few inches of his cock slide free before thrusting back down on it. He slid his hands onto her ass cheeks and gently squeezed them as he helped her slide up and down his shaft. They developed a slow, easy natural rhythm. There was no urgency this time since both of them wanted this to last as long as possible.

"Oh lover, I hadn't realized before that you were so much bigger then Brad, you're hitting all the right spots. Please don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me as deep as you can and spread me wide open. Ohhhhhhhh fuck. You're filling me so full. Oh yesssssss, ohhhhhh yessssssss, ohh sweet gawd above, this feels soooo fucking good. I can feel every vein in your cock as it slides in and out of me. Mmmmmmmm ... That's it ... just like that. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me and make me cum all over your cock."

Slowly, very slowly, their rhythm began to increase. With each stroke, she sat up until only the head of his cock was inside her, then she moved downwards until she felt it pressing into the pit of her pussy. Leaning forward, she offered her tits to his mouth and he greedily accepted, sucking them one at a time into his mouth.

"That's it, baby. Suck my tits. Bite them if you want." After a few moments, she leaned backwards, looking down at him. "In fact, I want you to give me a hickie right here," she said pointing to a spot on the underside of her left tit.

"What about Brad?"

"Don't worry about him. We only do it in the dark so he'll never see it, but if he does, I'll tell him he must have done it the last time we were together. He was a bit drunk that night."

His mouth quickly descended to the tit and began to suck on it while his other hand played with the other.

Her breath became more and more shallow as her orgasm approached. Arching her back, she tried to drive his cock deeper into her hot pussy. "Please fuck me ... Fuck me hard ... Push your cock inside my pussy ... Fuck my pussy ... I want to feel your hard cock deep in me ... Fuck my hot, tight, wet pussy ... Push it in, baby ... That's it, baby ... Yesssss, baby, yessssssss ... Mmmmmm, so fuckin' good ... Let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy ... Fill me with it ... Oh, my gawd, Pete, your cock feels so good inside of me ... I can feel it getting bigger ... Oh gawd you're stretching me ... Come on, fuck me ... Fill me with your cum ... Oh gawd, yessssss ... That's it, baby ... More ... Just like that ... Cum in me ... Ram your cock in me ... Fuck me, lover ... Fuck me.

He fought his own rising desires to held off for as long as he could, but finally he couldn't hold off any longer. "Dori ... I'm gonna cum ... I can feel it all that way down to my toes ... I'm gonna cum deep inside you ... now ... noooOOOWWWW ... ARGGhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She felt his searing-hot cum splash against the walls of her pussy, triggering her third orgasm of the night. "OH MY GOD ... YESSSS ... FUCK ME HARDER ... COME ON ... SHOVE THAT BIG, FUCKING COCK DEEP IN MY PUSSY AND FUCK ME HARD ... OH GAWD YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM ... GET ME PREGNANT ... GIVE ME A BABY ... GIVE ME YOUR BABY," she screamed.

He grabbed her hips as he shoved his cock upwards, slamming deep into her. Spurt after spurt of his cum coating her insides. "I'M CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY, BABY ... I'M FILLING YOUR PUSSY WITH MY CUM ... I HOPE I DO KNOCK YOU UP ... AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Fireworks exploded before their eyes as they were swept to new heights. When they returned to reality, they stayed wrapped in each other's arms while they sat there enjoying the afterglow.

She was the first to move, slowly standing and holding her hand over her cum-filled pussy. "I need to lay down and give this a chance to do its work," she purred.

He stood, gently giving her a kiss as he took her hand and led her to his bedroom.

She climbed onto the bed, never once moving her hand from between her legs, and placed a pillow under her hips. "I was told that this helps the little fellows swim upstream to get to my eggs."

He stood there, dismayed, as he looked at her. Her hair was sweat-plastered to her forehead and the rest seemed to be going every way at once. Her make-up was smeared, and there was now a small dark mark on her left tit. Her hand was covering her pussy and the inside of her thighs were coated with their combined juices. "I never imagined she'd look so beautiful," he thought.

He climbed into bed with her, careful not to move the pillow under her, as he pulled the covers over them and cuddled next to her. "I never believed that this day would end up like this."

"Me either, and next time will be even better."

Sleep overtook them, her words still echoing in his head. " ... next time will be even better."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12