Doris' Itch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

So instead of straddling his hard on I slid up the bed, gripped the head board and swung my leg over his face. Andy looked puzzled as my thigh swung only his face and then I started to settle down directly on his mouth. His hands flew up to grip my hips in self protection until my pussy lips stopped descending onto him about an inch above his lips and he realized he was safe.

"Once you have licked all my juices out of my pussy you can then fuck me," I informed him. "It is like eating your greens before you can have desert," I laughed. Then I lowered my pussy onto his mouth and closed off his hearing with the firm flesh of my thighs either side of his ears.

Andy's tongue tentatively ran along the length of my pussy lips as he decided if he liked this or not. A bit like a kid at the dinner table, he was going to eat his greens before desert; only these 'greens' would orgasm on his tongue before his had eaten the full portion!

It would take a full page of inadequate description to try to even to start to describe the exquisite quarter of an hour that Andy spent licking out my pussy and teasing my horny clit. His tongue delved so deep into my pussy that I nearly passed out. My son was even better than Toby and he very gradually increased his pace and teasing over the time he was inside of me. When he flicked my clit ..... Oh God did my world spin and I had to hold onto the bed head to save crushing my young lover. I wanted the total body experience so I pulled his hands up onto my tits and guided them over the mass of flesh that swung under gravity & excitement. Keeping my hands behind his I guided him to support the incredible weight of my 42DD breasts & massage the underside of them for several minutes before stretching his hand up onto the upper slope of my tits. Here I encouraged him to rake his nails down the firm skin until they ran across my tender nipples. Each time he racked my nipples I seemed to dispense more juices into my pussy for Andy to lick out and swallow.

This stimulation seemed to last all night until I just couldn't take anymore and with a final lick over my erect clit he took me into another orgasm that shook my whole frame even though both of us were supporting my massive tits in both pairs of hands. Suddenly Andy's head fought for air between my thighs and I had to lift my orgasming body up off his face to save drowning or suffocating him.

While still shaking & trembling my way through my orgasm I reluctantly slid off his face and slid down his chest towards the object of my need. I reached behind me to take a firm grip on the base of his twitching cock to prevent him from coming as I finally positioned my pussy over my son's virgin cock.

I looked down at Andy's face. His mouth & nose was coated with my spent juices and his eyes held mixed emotions; relief at surviving my orgasm on his face, anticipation at his goal of losing his virginity, and amazement that it was going to be his mother who was about to take his virginity in his fathers bed.

Releasing the base of his cock I slid my hand up the whole throbbing length until I reached the swollen head. Gently I peeled his foreskin back to reveal a most beautiful helmet with surging veins on the underside and it was going to be all mine to ride. I positioned my pussy lips either side of his helmet and looked deep into Andy's eyes. I could see love, lust and need in his twinkling eyes as he nodded slightly giving his agreement to the barrier we were about to cross as mother & son. I was just about to take his virginity and then fuck his brains out in my marital bed.

I felt the heat of his meat over and above my own hot pussy as I very slowly lowered myself down onto my son's cock for the first time. Despite the earlier fucking by Toby, and the frigging Andy had given my pussy; Andy's cock still stretched my excited lips wide as his helmet sank into my still dripping pussy for the first time.

"Ooohhh mum I have never felt anything like this before," he groaned as my tight pussy stretched his foreskin right back now the first four inches of his eight inch weapon were embedded in my pussy.

"Andy, you feel so good inside me. Are you okay with this?" I questioned.

In reply he placed his hands on my hips to push me down the remaining four inches down onto the base of his cock and tight against his cum filled balls. We stayed in this position, not moving for a full minute as we each got used to the feeling that were surging through our bodies and the emotions that were racing through our minds.

Finally I broke the spell by leaning down onto Andy as I briefly kissed his lips before sensually using my tongue to lick my own juices off his lips & face. As I did this I could feel Andy's cock swell even thicker in my pussy as he found my actions so erotic. As I finished on the juices I felt both of his hands running through my hair as he pulled my lips over his and sank his tongue deep into my mouth to taste my juices on my tongue. We consumed each others tongues, lips & mouths as our passion for each other reached new heights and Andy lowered one hand to rake my back with his nails, which excited me no end. I couldn't believe my son was a virgin as his skills & techniques were far superior to Toby's and Ian's. I had never felt as loved and respected as a woman as Andy was making me feel right now. We lay still, his rigid cock still buried to the hilt inside me as we continued to kiss with Andy running one hand through my hair & over my neck, and the other hand raking my tender back and sliding down to cup & squeeze my buttocks.

The five minutes that we had spent snogging each other meant that Andy's cock had relaxed inside of me and was unlikely to now shoot its load as soon as I moved my pussy on his still erect length. We could now fuck without worrying about the risk of premature ejaculation by Andy.

I loved the feel our what he was doing to my back & ass that I stayed in the same position kissing him deeply as I slowly eased my hips upwards drawing my tight pussy along the full length of rigid cock, inch by sensual inch, until I felt the ridge of his helmet ease my lips apart briefly. I stopped at this point as Andy groaned into my mouth, "Oh mum."

I kissed him back as I slowly slid back down his eight inches of restrained young vigour, knowing that in the next few minutes that this vigour would be released as he pounded his hot meat into my demanding pussy. But for now we were both happy to take it slow and make this wonderful time between us last as long as possible. Maybe incest is the new way for mother and son to 'bond' together in these days of buzzword terminology?

With my squashed nipples rubbing against his hard young chest I was in need of more attention from his hands, but I didn't want to rush things, so for the next couple of minutes I slowly rolled my hips and rode his cock full length as Andy massaged my buttocks and explored the crease of my ass. For a brief moment his finger rested & rubbed over my back hole and sent involuntarily spasms through my pussy. Andy realised he had found a further erotic zone on my body. Our time together was becoming a journey of discovery for both of us.

By now I was picking up the pace, riding the full length of his cock before dropping down and feeling his full balls slap again me. Andy was returning my passion by thrusting his hips upward in perfect unison to my downward slide on his cock.

I had to separate off his lips & chest as we were becoming too hot through our exertions. Pushing up off his shoulders, I sat upright on his lap and the feel of his still thrusting cock gave different sensations and hit a different spot in my pussy. Our fucking went up another notch as our hips worked overtime to pound his meat in and out of my hungry pussy.

"AAAaahhh," Andy groaned out loud in pleasure at these altered sensations stroking his cock.

"Sssshhh Andy," I whispered in panic as I placed a finger over his lips, "you're wake Mike, and we don't want that do we?"

Andy gently shook his head, and with a glint in his eye sucked the end of my finger into his mouth, before sucking on the whole length. I smiled back at my cheeky young lover as I rode his cock with increased fervour.

I grabbed Andy's hands and cupped them under my breasts. He didn't need to be taught a second time as his hands started to cup and fondle my swinging tits. He teased my nipples with his rough thumbs and I groaned in appreciation of this additional stimulation. He then started to gently scratch my extended nipples with his fingernails which just about sent me into orbit

"Aarrgh Andy you feel so good inside me and you do wonderful things with my tits. You are fantastic," I praised him.

Suddenly he gripped my tits like a pair of melons in a supermarket, and pulled me forward as he flicked himself up off the bed. He stretched my left breast up into his wide open mouth as his other hand snaked around my back & down onto my ass to balance himself in this position. His fingers sank deep into my ass cheeks forcing me hard down onto his cock & balls as his lips sucked onto my tit flesh and his tongue started to lash my nipple again.

This just blew me away and my whole body started to shake as another tremendous orgasm consumed my whole body. The years of sexual barrenness were now over and my body was rewarding my young lover with the pent up juices that now flowed over his cock between the pulsating spasms of my love tunnel.

" Andy, please take me, fuck me hard ........ I want to feel your cock explode your hot spunk deep inside me," I panted.

"That's it, thrust deep inside me .... I am all yours ...... Please your mama .... Fuck me hard," I encouraged him between huge grasps for air as our bed shook under our energetic fucking.

Andy released my tit, allowing it to slide down between our sweat coated bodies as he wrapped his arm around me to stay upright and I wrapped both arms around him like a mother supporting her baby. But this 'baby' was fucking his mother senseless.

There I was sitting on my sons lap with his cock buried up to the hilt inside my as I slapped my pussy lips down onto the base of his cock & his balls; while Andy squeezed my buttock hard with one hand and clung to my back, scratching my tender skin with the other hand; and my massive tits tried to squeeze out between our sweaty chests. This was pure fucking heaven for me.

Andy's cock swelled even thicker inside me and he whispered breathlessly in my ear, "Mum I am about to come?" with an element of doubt still in his mind about our incest.

"Fill me with your seed my son, fuck deeply into me, it is okay my lover," I reassured him.

Suddenly his nails sank into my ass & back as he groaned, "Mmmmuummm," as he exploded his spunk like a volcano deep inside me.

"Yes, .... Yes, ..... Yes, ..... Ohhh Andy!!!," I groaned as a new devastating orgasm gutted my body, pulling him hard against my hot tender tits. My pussy was overflowing with shared juices as we rutted and shook through our orgasms in utter relief for the needs of both of us in that moment of incestuous passion that knew no boundaries.

His cock spewed about five long ribbons of spunk deep into my pussy with unbelievable force as Andy's hand almost ripped the flesh of my now abused ass.

While my pussy was continuing to milk the last drop of spunk out of him we collapsed back onto the bed, my face buried into the sheets alongside his glowing cheek as we fought for breath and waited for the remaining throbs & echoes of our orgasm to abate.

With leaning forward my lips broke the wet seal around his cock and our cocktail of spent juices flowed over my swollen pussy lips and dripped down onto his balls & pubes.

Finally I regained my breath and lifted my head up to look at Andy. His face was totally relaxed and his eyes spaced out as he mind revelled in his experience of fucking his mother. I gently kissed his lips as sweat dripped from my brow onto his sweat covered forehead. We kissed softly & lovingly for several minutes until I felt his now soft cock slide out of my utterly fucked & tender pussy.

I broke our kiss and looked deep into his eyes.

"Thanks mum, that was fucking amazing," he stated plainly.

"Fucking usually is amazing when it is done properly," I smiled back, before sliding down his body to lick and suck his soft cock clean.

As my tongue lapped up our spent juices off his cock Andy writhed on the bed each time my tongue caught his sensitive glands & helmet. Once his cock was clean I turned my attention to his tender balls. Very, very, gently I sucked each ball in his hairy sack to leave him clean and his cock now partially hard.

Slowly I kissed my way up his outstanding, firm young body until I lay alongside him again. We kissed, snuggled and stroked each other for quarter of an hour as we shared our new found love for each other in a forbidden mother and son way.

Surprisingly his cock had become hard again between our bodies and Andy reached up start fondling my tits again. I gently pushed him back into the sheets.

"Mum?" he asked questioningly.

"No, enough for one night," I said firmly.

Andy looked puzzled, "You mean we can do this again?"

I smiled, "If Mike has enjoyed his first night at gun club then maybe we can do this again next week."

"Seriously?" he questioned.

"If Mike enjoys shooting, then there is no reason why we can't enjoy some shooting of our own," I grinned in response.

"Mum, I would love to shoot all over your tits........... now?" he sighed questioningly.

"Next week you can if Mike goes to gun club, but not before then," I instructed.

"But what about Toby?" he asked.

"He would probably enjoy fucking me as you came over my tits," I teased.

"Serious? ........ You mean both of us together?" he asked in amazement.

Do you think he could keep it a secret from Mike if I stopped fucking him now?" I asked, "Anyway I think you two could learn new things from each other as you make love to me and fuck me senseless!"

"WOW," he exclaimed in shock.

"Now being very serious, I am now your mother, not your lover, do you understand?, I asked in a stern voice.

"Yes mum," he answered.

"There will be no kissing, no groping, not even a knowing smile .... Do you understand?"

Yes mum," he answered again.

I kissed his cheek, "Goodnight son, now go to bed," I instructed.

Reluctantly he climbed out of my bed, picked up his shed boxers & pulled them up over his hard on and headed for the bedroom door.

Just as he reached the door I asked "Why were you home early tonight?"

"There was a power cut at the service station."

"Goodnight son."

"Goodnight mum," my son replied as he closed the door behind him.

As I pulled the covers back over me and turned off the lamp, I thought about the most amazing night of my life so far. And I looked forward to encouraging Mike to return to the gun club next week.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers