Dorm Room Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave opened his eyes as he heard Kristin’s moans become louder, and watched as she inserted a long, slender finger into her pussy. He felt his cock stir as he watched, and Justin was already sporting a full, 9-inch hard-on as he watched his sexy girlfriend finger herself. As her middle finger of her left hand entered her soaked pussy, her fingers on her right hand rubbed her clit in a circular motion. The fantasies playing through her mind made her so hot that she soon sped up her fingers and began to moan louder. Her eyes still closed, she didn’t see the three men gathering around her as she fell over the edge, cumming around her slender finger.

As she came down from her high, she felt a pressure on her hand. Her eyes flew open and her face reddened in embarrassment as she saw the three men watching her, but her embarrassment turned into a smile as she saw how hard they were. Justin’s hand was around her wrist, and he pulled her finger out of her pussy with a slight wet noise and lifted it to his mouth, sucking her juices off, moaning softly around her finger as he tasted her.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Julie and Amy were engaged in a passionate kiss as they stood under a hot shower stream. Julie took the shampoo bottle down off the shelf and poured some into her hand, then began to massage it into Amy’s scalp. Amy moaned at the feeling and let Julie wash her hair. After she had rinsed the soap away, Julie began to kiss Amy’s neck, chest, and back under the hot running water. Suddenly Amy felt something hard running over her back and ass, and she started and turned to find out what it was. Julie soothed her with a kiss, bringing out a flesh-colored dildo and running it between Amy’s tits. “I want to fuck you with this,” she told Amy.

Amy moaned and spread her legs apart, allowing Julie to trace her slit with the tip of the rubber cock. Julie circled Amy’s clit, rubbing it with the head of the twelve-inch dildo as Amy protested softly, “But…but that will never fit!”

Julie smiled, saying, “of course it will, gorgeous,” as she thrust the cock into her friend’s pussy. Amy screamed at the feeling of the huge shaft entering her.

Julie began to push it in and out of her cunt, but only about five inches would fit in. Amy was screaming in pleasure as her friend fucked her with the dildo. Her fingers snaked down to rub her clit as her pussy was filled.

On the first touch to her clit, Amy exploded in a screaming orgasm, her pussy convulsing around the dildo as she came and came and came. When her orgasm finally subsided, Julie slid the cock out of her friend’s pussy. Julie lifted the cock to her lips and began to suck it, licking her friend’s cum off the rubber as she took as much of it in her mouth as she could.

Back in the bedroom, the three men surrounded Kristin as if she were their prey. Justin lifted one of her slender legs and began to nibble her toes, sucking them one at a time into his mouth as Eric attached his mouth to her tits, licking her nipples, and Dave began to place small bites all over her stomach. Kristin moaned at the triple attention, loving the attention the three men were lavishing on her. Her nipples formed into hard peaks as she writhed under the three tongues, her pussy getting wetter and wetter as Justin’s tongue slid in between her toes.

As Dave’s bites became stronger and stronger, Justin pulled his lips away from her toes and said, “Tell us what you want, kitten, and we’ll give it to you.”

Hips bucking, Kristin moaned, “I want to be fucked by all of you! Please, I want you to fill me up and make me scream!”

Sliding his tongue into Kristin’s ear, Eric growled, “Happy to oblige, beautiful!”

Justin swept her up, carried her over to one of the beds, and set her down on her hands and knees. He lay underneath her and placed his hand on his cock, guiding it into her sweet pussy, moaning at how tightly her muscles clenched him. He began to thrust his hips gently up and down, making Kristin moan for more. She suddenly felt a hand on her back as Drew came up behind her, stiff cock in hand, and teased her asshole with it.

Without warning, he slid his shaft into her ass, making her scream in pleasure and pain as he filled her. She could feel Justin and Dave’s cocks rubbing against each other through her inner walls as they each thrust in and out of her, finding a perfect opposite rhythm so that one was always thrusting into her. She was moaning constantly, but she managed to lift a hand from supporting her and motion to Eric to come over. His fingers were wrapped around his cock, stroking himself slowly as he watched the orgy in front of him. Kristin motioned for him to kneel in front of her and she slowly traced the head of his cock with her tongue, teasing until he could take no more and thrust his cock into her mouth.

In the shower, Amy removed the dildo from Julie’s mouth and took it into her hands. She found the leather straps that attached to it and fastened them around her waist, strapping the huge cock onto her petite body. She moaned to Julie, “I want to fuck you now!”

With that, she took the strap-on dildo and slid it into Julie’s cunt, fucking her friend under the hot shower spray. She thrust in and out, exclaiming at the feel of having such a huge cock to use, and pounded her friend’s tight pussy.

Julie, extremely turned on by being fucked by her friend, lifted one leg to wrap it around Amy’s waist, pulling the cock deeper into her. A small button at the base of the shaft teased Amy’s clit as she thrust into her friend, and her thrusts were quickly bringing both girls to the edge. Finally, screaming as her clit could handle no more, Amy thrust one last time into Julie’s pussy, and Julie’s orgasm began as the two girls clung to each other, cumming.

Amy pulled out of Julie’s cunt and unstrapped the dildo. Julie took it from her hands and forced her to lick Julie’s juices off the rubber. Amy swirled her tongue around, savoring the taste of her friend, then offered the cock to Julie, who took it in her mouth, sucking it to taste herself.

Back in the bedroom, Kristin was moaning in ecstasy as she was filled in all three holes. Her moans became screams as Justin and Dave switched from their alternating rhythm to thrusting together, pushing into her at the same time. Her lips furiously worked Eric’s cock as he massaged his balls. Justin and Dave could feel their cocks rubbing together inside of Kristin, the friction on their sensitive undersides double what they were used to, and both men were struggling to hold back. As they pounded into her pussy and ass, Kristin screamed louder and louder as her pussy convulsed. As her cunt spasmed around their cocks, Kristin begged for all three men to cum, and Justin couldn’t hold his load back anymore, letting himself explode as he saw Eric fill Kristin’s open mouth with cum. The feeling of Justin cumming in her pussy set Kristin off again, and her ass milked the cum from Dave’s cock as he moaned loudly.

When their orgasms finally subsided, the three men pulled away from Kristin, and to her surprise, all three were still rock hard. They glanced at each other and moved around her, and before she knew it Justin was positioned at her ass, sliding his 9 inch cock into her. She screamed at the pain and pleasure of his motion, and her scream became a moan as Eric thrust his cock into her insatiable, tight pussy. Dave knelt next to her, rubbing the head of his cock against her lips and all over her face, smearing her soft skin with his cum, as the other men began a rhythm of fucking her. Her body rocked back and forth with the rhythm of their thrusts and Dave felt himself getting harder just watching her get fucked. He finally allowed her to open her lips and sighed as her warm, wet mouth engulfed his stiff cock.

The three men fucked Kristin as she came over and over, until she was limp in their arms, gasping for breath as they continued to pound her body. Her orgasms kept coming and she was screaming in a mixture of pleasure from being filled up and pain at how sensitive her pussy, ass, and clit were becoming.

Justin, Eric, and Dave, excited as they watched Kristin react to their thrusts. Justin exclaimed, “Hey, guys, I think we should switch places now.”

The three moved around – Dave slid his cock into her convulsing, sore pussy as Eric rammed his shaft into Kristin’s ass, making her scream. Justin knelt at her head and moaned, “I want those sexy lips wrapped around my cock, baby,” and when she was reluctant to open her mouth for him he thrust the head past her lips. She immediately accommodated him, sucking as hard as she could between cries and moans as the other men’s thrusts sent her spiraling into orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, Kristin’s body could take it no longer and she begged around Justin’s cock, “Please! No more! I can’t take it anymore, I just can’t!”

The sight of her writhing in pleasure and pain and begging them to stop made all three men lose their self-control that they had held so long. Obeying her wish, all three men pulled their cocks out of her after one last forceful thrust, sending Kristin into a screaming orgasm as they slid their cocks out and began to cum all over her. Justin’s cum splashed across her face as he exploded, moaning. Dave’s cum coated her stomach and thighs, while Eric held his cock, jerking his cream all over the small of her back.

After their orgasms ended, Dave and Eric cleaned themselves up and then left to find Amy and Julie. Justin turned to Kristin and gave her a long, soft kiss on the lips, telling her how sexy she was and how hot she looked covered in cum. He straightened up and pulled on his boxers, winking at Kristin and saying, “Better go take a shower, baby, because we’re going to the movies tonight.”

Kristin smiled and agreed, heading toward the bathroom. As she was just disappearing through the door, Justin called out, “Oh and I forgot – I had better not find any panties under your skirt tonight – my bad kitty is going to be punished for being so naughty, and the whole world is going to know it!”

Kristin’s tired pussy came alive, tingling with excitement at the thought of what was to come as she flashed Justin a sexy smile and pushed through the bathroom door and into the shower.

12