Dorm Room Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow grinned. "Isn't it? Go ahead and keep doing that, and don't stop until I tell you to. Don't forget to kiss me too when you can."

Percy quickly started thrusting into Willow with a simple rhythm. It wasn't anything fancy, but considering how worked up Willow already was, it was enough to send sparks shooting up her spine and down to her toes. Percy continued his motions, looking either at Willow's tits or where his erection was plowing in and out of her, but occasionally he remembered her directive to him and slowed his thrusting to capture her lips, and Willow was pleased to note that he was only getting better at the art of making out.

Soon Willow felt the tendrils of pleasure beginning to swirl about her groin, but before they could coil into a taught, mind-bending orgasm, she recognized an increase in his breathing and quickly ordered "Stop!" Percy audibly whimpered and peered into her face with pained confusion, but nonetheless halted his motions. "Pull out for just a moment sweetie, I need to fix something really quickly." Percy nodded and extracted himself from Willow's depths, rolling over to one side. Willow turned to Tara, who had discarded her thong and had been thrusting two fingers into her dripping box as she'd watched them, and asked "Tara, hun, bring those pillows here and slide them under my ass. He's gonna come soon and I don't want any to leak out of me."

She happily watched Tara's tits jiggle as the blonde rose from her reclining position and complied, all while playing with herself, keeping the embers of her passion burning. "Are you sure you don't want me to pull out when I cum?" Percy asked from beside her.

Willow turned her head to face him and smiled, continuing to frig her clit. "Nah, your first time with a girl should always end with you coming inside her. Besides," she answered, her voice lowering in pitch to a husky growl, "I like it when I feel a guy's cum splashing against my cervix."

Tara arrived with the pillows and Willow planted her feet onto the mattress, lifting her butt into the air and allowing her lover to squeeze them underneath her hips. Percy spared a glance at Tara's luscious bosom as she worked before continuing, "But... couldn't you get pregnant?"

Tara snerked, being well aware of both Willow and her mother's attitude towards the matter, and muttered cheekily "That's the whole idea."

Willow tsk'd her girlfriend before turning back to Percy and saying "Sweetie, I'm ovulating right now, and you've been leaking pre-cum inside me for the past few minutes. It's probably already happened, so you might as well get the full experience."

Percy blanched and quickly began stammering "Oh... oh god, I'm sorry! I didn't know I was..."

Tara snorted aloud, and reassured him, "Don't be, her mother's been pestering her for a grandchild ever since she hit puberty."

Willow grinned up at him and reiterated her earlier reassurance. "Like I said, I'm Jewish. We don't believe in condoms." Percy could only marvel at her for an endless moment. "Now, are you just going to sit there, or are you going to get back inside me and knock me up?" Again, as before, the dark-haired teen hesitated for only a moment before succumbing to his lower half and reengaging the redhead in a blistering kiss. Percy wasted no time in clambering over Willow and eagerly thrusting the head of his shaft against her sex, and Willow giggled a bit as she grasped him and quickly aimed his tip at her opening. He thrust in hard and deep, and both moaned aloud at the sensation. Percy paused for a moment, still buried inside her, and looked her in the eye. Willow nodded once again.

Tara, who was now frigging her clit even as she stood beside them, spared a hand that had been rubbing one of her large nipples and used it to slap his ass. "Go on stud, do her!"

Willow felt Percy jerk at the sensation, but the encouragement worked as soon Percy was once again thrusting in and out of her. In her new position, Percy's thrusts were rubbing up against different depths of her pussy, and she could now quite easily curl her legs around his waist. Her feet bounced up and down obscenely above his ass, and she wrapped her hands around his back. There wasn't enough space between them for her to frig her clit, but right now that wasn't important. The thought that he was about to spurt his sperm-laden cum deep inside her and breed her was enough to re-ignite the tendrils of pleasure from before and make them respond to his needy thrusts. She looked into his cerulean eyes and gasped as she suddenly felt those tendrils constrict around her core and launch her into an orgasm, making her muscles ripple around him in a series of powerful constrictions.

That was apparently enough to set off Percy, as a few moments later he quickly gasped with a wince and thrust deep into her, hilting her clasping cunt with the full length of his shaft. He looked her in the eye as he began to cum inside her, reveling in the knowledge that he was deliberately impregnating her. Willow, coming down from her orgasm, could feel the powerful throbbing of his cock inside her, and she could almost feel the wet spurts of his semen as it splashed against her cervix and began leaking into her womb. She cooed up at him even as he continued to spasm against and inside of her, his body shuddering with the force of his orgasm as he continued to plow more and more of his seed into her fertile field. The two teens grasped at each other as they basked in the aftershocks of their procreative bliss.

Finally the storm passed, and Willow could feel Percy's throbbing and her own constrictions easing off. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around him, keeping his still-hardened member inside her, plugging his semen inside of her where it could do the most good and relishing in the delicious feeling of fullness that his length provided her needy cunt. She relished the sound of his hoarse breathing in her ear as it leveled off, but another noise to her side brought her attention back to her lover, who--she noted as she turned to regard the busty blonde--was whimpering as she desperately rubbed her clitoris and tried to bring herself off as she stood beside the intertwined breeding pair. Willow smirked a little bit in sympathy for Tara, but mostly in mirth at the girl's desperate enthusiasm. Tara was a woman of many wonderful talents, but cumming while standing up generally wasn't one of them. And that wasn't for a want of trying either.

Willow grinned up at Tara. "You need to cum, baby?"

The blonde whined as she bobbed her head in ready assent.

The devious redhead turned to look at Percy as he pushed himself up off of Willow's torso a bit, and continued, "Percy here is still hard... how about we give you your first taste of cock?"

Percy's eyes grew wide once again, and Willow could barely suppress a snicker as she felt his dick twitch happily within her and Tara moaned aloud, "A taste... sounds good!"

***

Author's Notes:

Dun dun DUUUUUUN! A cliffhanger! ...please don't kill me.

I wanted to keep this written almost entirely from Willow's perspective, but I noticed myself writing a couple of lines from Percy's POV, and at least one from Tara's as well. Thing is though, I couldn't find a way to convey the same information in a similarly sexy manner from Willow's perspective. Ah well.

Hopefully you enjoyed my take on this fantasy. No promises on when the next installment might come out.

Take care, and thanks for reading!

12