Dormant Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she said these things, she readjusted the ropes once more so that I was bent over backwards, my cock pointed right at my own face. It was a strange feeling, knowing what was imminent. And yet, I really wanted it so bad.

"Sounds pretty good, right? A little black cocktail dress I think, something sexy. And you've already got the shoes!" She began jacking me off... fast. "Of course we'll need to get some makeup on you. Something simple, yet girly. Maybe a little pink lip gloss, since it's your favorite color and all. Some light eyeshadow maybe. Do we want people to know what's really going on?" I was so close. "Or maybe we can take you for another embarrassing trip dressed only slightly feminine? You really liked that today. I thought you were going to cum right there in the store when Amy yelled out your name. I think I'll even make you wear one of my bright red bras tomorrow... and over top of that? A white t-shirt! Then everyone can know just what a sissy you've become! Of course you'll wear one of your pretty new thongs too. And I have this cute pair of pink sandals that will make do until we can get you some more shoes. Won't that be fun? Sooo humiliating!!"

And that's when it happened. I was cumming. HARD. It was shooting out in ropes, all over my face, covering me. YES! YEES! GOD I NEED THIS, YES!! I came harder and with more intensity than I can ever remember. It seemed as if I would go on shooting cum forever. I don't know how long it was before she stopped, as I lapsed into a daze at some point. Finally I came down off my high and saw Allegra grinning at me. "Hey slut. Any regrets?"

Nope. Not a single, solid one.