Dormitory Slut's Christmas Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

The fucking had been fabulous, and neither man thought the sex was through for the morning. Martin's cock softened slightly and slipped out of the slick, tight place that had felt so good, and he went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. Lester watched him return and thought of what else he wanted to do. First, he would lick and suck all the semen from his partner, getting his black cock hard in the process. After that, Marty would either fuck him again or he would suck off the tall, young African-American, depending on what they felt like doing next.

The Dormitory Slut was certainly glad he had decided to stay at the university during the Christmas Break. It looked as if that two week period might turn out to be the hottest and most carnally delightful time of his whole life.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Lester and his partners had and will continue having for at least the next two weeks. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers