Dorothy Does Oz Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Thank you, Scarecrow," Dorothy said as she wrapped her arms around the straw man. "Thank you for saving me from those horrible trees! I thought..." Dorothy stopped talking, squeezed Scarecrow even tighter and then planted a kiss on his cloth cheek. "Oh, how can I ever thank you?"

The feeling of Dorothy's huge breasts squashed against him was causing his wooden cock to press out against his pants and into her hip. "Oh, I'm thinking of something you could do right now..."

The curvy brunette smiled as she pressed her hip harder against the bulge in his pants. "And what would that be, my hero?"

"I was thinking that my woody could really use a good spit and polish."

She smiled widely. "Anything you want." Dorothy slowly dropped to her knees, letting her e-cups drag down his chest and legs as she did so. She unzipped the front of the straw man's pants and released his wooden cock, gripping it with her small hand. As she stroked its length, she looked up to Scarecrow with a sexy grin.

"Oh yeah," he moaned as she pulled on his cock. "Put it in your mouth, Dorothy."

Dorothy leaned towards the cock and opened her mouth, not knowing what to expect. The wood was polished as smooth as silk and had no real taste to it. She took about half the length in her mouth and ran her tongue around it, making sure to tickle the head with the tip of her tongue. She began bobbing her head, using lots of spit to lube up his cock.

Scarecrow placed his hands on the sides of her head, running his fingers through her smooth soft wavy brown hair.

Dorothy kept half the cock in her mouth as she pumped the remaining length with her hand. She wanted to try deep throating the cock, but the hard wood wouldn't bend at all, making it near impossible to take much more into her mouth. The moans of the straw man were turning her on, and Dorothy played with her nipple for a bit before she slid her fingers down to her pussy. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as her fingers dipped into her honey pot, probing her hot wet hole. The wet sounds of her mouth on the cock blended with the wet sucking of her pussy on her fingers. She was really getting into it, playing with her clit as she tried to take more of his cock in her mouth. She was pushing three fingers into her pussy when she decided that she was going to need something more to fill her. She pulled the cock from her mouth, leaving a string of spit connecting her lips to the head of the cock.

"Scarecrow, I want you to fuck me," she said as she leaned back on the path. She pulled her skirt up to expose her shaven pussy. "Please?"

Scarecrow eagerly dropped to his knees, and pointed his wooden know towards Dorothy's dripping wet hole. He pressed forwards and watched her tight pussy lips wrap around the head of his cock and then slide over the rest of his cock.

"Oh yess," Dorothy said through her clenched teeth. "Give me that cock, Scarecrow."

Scarecrow began slowly pumping her pussy and leaned forwards. He watched her two mountainous breasts begin to jiggle with each thrust and he pressed his painted on lips against one of her nipples.

The cloth of the straw man's face felt rough against her hard nipple, but she enjoyed the new texture. She pulled his face down against her chest and then wrapped her legs around his waist. "Ooh ooh ooh," she softly said, "go faster..." She knew that Scarecrow wouldn't cum too soon because he couldn't cum at all, so he could really pound away at her and not lose it. She felt the cock plowing her pussy begin to pick up the pace and leaned her head back. "Oh yeah! Just like that," she moaned as he hit a rapid pace.

Scarecrow was pumping his hips as fast as he could, driving the full length of his cock into her. He leaned back again to watch as her massive breasts were now shaking wildly back and forth. "Oh god," he groaned loudly. "I love your pussy, Dorothy!"

Dorothy herself was now quickly approaching her orgasm. Her arms reached up around Scarecrow and she grabbed him with her fingernails as the pressure increased in her pussy. "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh... Keep going..."

Scarecrow kept his pace, pounding away and reached up to her huge jumping with one gloved hand. He grasped a nipple between his fingers and tweaked it.

The extra stimulation was enough to push Dorothy over the edge. "Ugh-- here... I... come!" Her eyes shut tight and her body spasmed as an orgasm wracked her body. She gripped the straw man tighter as her pussy gushed girl cum all over his cock, soaking the front of his pants. Dorothy's body finally relaxed and she let her head and arms drop to the ground. Breathing heavily, she looked up to Scarecrow, who was still lying on top of her, his hard cock deep inside of her. "Daaaamn! You fuck like a machine, Scarecrow!"

Scarecrow looked down at her with his permanent smile as he played with her juicy tit. "Thanks, I think..." He shifted his hips, rotating his cock inside of Dorothy, making her ‘mmmmmmmmmm'. "Do you really think that the wizard could give me a real cock?"

"I don't know. You know as much about him as I do, and that isn't much. I hope so."

The two travelers laid together on the path for several minutes, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies, until Toto walked up to Dorothy's face and licked her cheek.

"Yes, Toto, I suppose that it is time that we got going again."

Hearing this, Scarecrow removed his cock from her cunt and stood up, looking at the soaked patch of his pants. "I'm going to have to let this dry out, or I'm going to mildew," he said gesturing to his wooden cock and the damp straw around it.

Dorothy climbed to her feet and examined her dress. She wiped off the dirt on her back from their fuck and then saw that she was missing a few buttons from her dress top. "Dammit, what am I going to do about this? I can't go to see the Wizard with my tits hanging out all over!"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Scarecrow said and then saw the annoyed look he got from Dorothy. "But I do have a safety pin around here somewhere..." He patted himself down until he found a pin and helped Dorothy fasten her dress.

"Thank you," Dorothy said as his gloved hand brushed her nipple. She picked up her basket and Toto. "Now let's see if we can't get out of this forest before it gets too dark..."

To be continued...

12