D'Orr's Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obg
obg
9 Followers

* * * *

Two new accounts had been won by the firm, one of them Liz's, and things became very busy at the office. Both Liz and Susan started putting in long hours. Sometime during the week after the Hampton's party she found herself watching Susan walking back toward her desk from Liz's office. "Nice derriere," Liz said to herself, imagining how Susan would look naked. Liz was startled by this, for this was not the idle, passing thought of one woman about another, but one that she took to heart. Liz was reminded of her modeling partner that night, how full and round that woman's figure had been, and she couldn't help but make a comparison. In an instant her pulse quickened and her mouth became dry. Liz was surprised at herself, for this was something that seldom happened to her. She was typically very much in control, and had no idea why this was happening. She stood and briskly walked down the long hall and back. By the time she reached her office door her phone was ringing, and she became thankful for the distractions of the office. But she was also aware of a change in herself, that her little 'part-time hooker' job that was supposed to be providing her a distraction from her real job, was having more of an effect on her than she'd intended. She was finding herself more and more dependent on her law career to distract her from thinking about sex.

It was more than two weeks before Liz heard from Charlotte, and, the way things had been going at the office, she hadn't even really had time to miss it. But then, at the end of a long day, she reached into her bag to get something, and could feel the buzzing of the pager. No longer in a cubicle, and not nearly as self-conscious as she'd been a year ago, she pulled out the pager and read the number. Not realizing till then that it had been over two weeks since she'd been out at all, she welcomed this opportunity. She grabbed her wallet and on the way out asked Susan if she'd like a coffee, which she did. Heading down the elevator, she felt as though she was heading for a vacation, instead of a coffee for cover, and just a simple phone call.

Charlotte answered on the first ring, "Hello. This is Charlotte."

"Hi there, it's Liz. You rang?"

"Ah, yes. Do you have a minute to talk?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I have a new type of client for you. It's actually two clients – a man and his wife."

Liz hesitated a second. Was she really going to be sent out on a call like this? "Oohhhkaaayyy," she drawled out.

"This is not entirely new to them, nor are they new clients, but they do like to experience different women. I thought you might be interested, but there is one thing they like to do first. They like to go to a gentleman's club, a strip joint, before they return here. Is this something you'd be interested in?"

"Charlotte, I've never been to one of those places. I wouldn't know…."

Charlotte laughed. "It was wrong of me to characterize it as a 'strip joint.' Parts of it are really quite nice, and it's a place I recommend should the situation arise. You just need to be able to get to the right part of the club."

"I'll trust you on this. Charlotte."

"Good! Do you want to meet Carl near here, and he can take you there? The couple will already be there. Makes the first meeting a little less awkward."

"That's fine. Can I meet Carl about 8?"

"Perfect. He'll see you then. Just wear what you have on."

Liz dropped the phone back onto the receiver and got on line for the coffees, looking around to see if anyone had heard the conversation. Of course, no one had, because no one had been listening in, but Liz still found herself wondering if anyone could tell.

Liz returned to the office and she and Susan went back to work, researching, reading and jotting down notes. Liz kept an eye on the clock, and, like waiting for a test to start, wasn't sure if she wanted time to go faster or slower. Finally, the hands of the clock in the library settled in on 7:30. Liz leaned back, closing the book she'd been working her way through. "I've gotten my twelve hours in for the day. I think I'm gonna pick up and leave."

"Thank goodness," Susan responded. "I've got a late date and I didn't want to have to cancel again."

"Well, good for you. I think I'm just going home to a hot bath," Liz lied.

They both stood, leaving the books where they lay, knowing they'd be back at them before anyone else showed up the next morning. Susan led the way out, and Liz found herself watching Susan's ass as she followed her out.

"Share a cab uptown?" Liz suggested.

"Uh, actually I'm going the other way." They rode down the elevator in near silence, the long day having taken its toll on both of them.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning then. G'night."

"'Night, Liz."

They both got cabs right away, and Liz was whisked uptown, and got out on the avenue, a crosstown block plus a little bit from D'orrs. She saw the limo parked out front and as she walked up to it, Carl got out and opened the rear door for her, always and ever the gentleman.

Carl drove the short distance and pulled up in front of a nightclub with more than its fair share of chrome, brass and smoked glass on the front of the entrance. He parked across the street, got out and opened Liz's door, giving her a hand over the door to assist her. Liz felt a little spoiled. Carl closed the door, pressed the button on the key ring in his pocked and Liz heard the door locks lower into the locked position. Obviously, Carl was coming inside with her.

As they approached the entrance, the doormen, or bouncers really, all deferred to Carl. He picked one, gave him the key ring and a folded bill. Liz couldn't tell how much it was, but assumed it was more than the couple of bucks she gave the guys at the parking garage. No words were spoken, but the door was held open for them and they entered.

Liz's hearing was assaulted by the music coming from beyond the entranceway. Carl had a couple words with one of the bouncers on the inside, they chuckled with one another and the two of them were waived through. It was obvious Carl was known at this place, and Liz wondered what other things she didn't really know about him.

Carl followed her through the door, and the music became incredibly loud. Liz stopped a few steps in, her eyes adjusting to low lighting, which was contrasted by the lights on the stage and the few dim lights around the bar area. She couldn't believe how many little tables had been crammed into this little area, each with at least 2 men at them, some watching the stage, others trying to keep their hands off the girls dancing right in front of them. Liz began looking at the women, and was amazed at the amount of silicone that was out on the floor. The music was deafening, the chrome, brass and glass not anything like what Liz had been expecting, and she found herself pulling on Carl's hand to lead him back out of there.

He turned to her, and gave a comforting squeeze to her hand. Carl, strong, quiet Carl, was protecting her yet again. The longer they stood there, the more time the customers had a chance to notice them, and the sight of a tall, slender, sort of blonde woman with an even taller, don't-fuck-with-me-built black man began to draw more attention than either of them wanted. Liz, wanting to go, and Carl, pulling her further in. He stopped and leaned back to speak directly in her ear. "It's okay. It's a different place out back. If you don't like it, we'll leave. Okay?"

Liz looked up at him and nodded. They threaded their way through the crowd, but with Carl leading, they didn't have to squeeze through. Liz was aware of the looks she was getting from some of the "patrons", but found she didn't care. Carl paused at a doorway with a sign above it, "Champagne Room." He opened the door and yet another bouncer materialized out of nowhere to challenge him. At the sight of Carl, he simply smiled and stepped aside. The music here was significantly toned down, enough so that some of the table dancers, in various stages of undress, were actually talking with the customers in here. The lighting was better, and the women seemed more attractive. They continued through this room, to yet another door.

As this door closed behind them, Liz was aware that she could no longer hear the music from out front. It was quiet. Several women passed them in the wide hall, and Carl continued to lead, stopping a short distance down and knocking on one of the doors. A woman opened the door, a strikingly beautiful woman dressed only in a white corset and stockings, and Carl stepped aside. Liz took her cue and entered the room, turning in time to only see Carl assume a position outside the room. She started to feel nervous again, until the woman at the door took her hand and led her to the extra large, overstuffed sofa that was facing a fireplace in the wall. There were still some mirrors around, but the music was much more subdued than all she'd heard that night.


The couple she was to meet was sitting on the sofa, one nearly naked girl between the two of them. It was clear this girl had the attention of the wife, but as Liz approached, the husband changed his mind as his eyes settled on Liz. His wife noticed this, and followed his look. Liz regained her composure immediately, and pulled herself a little more upright. She couldn't have done this outside, but in here, she felt a little more in her element. She walked up to them and leaned over and kissed the woman full on the mouth. Then she leaned over and kissed the husband the same way. "I'm Liz."

The girl on the sofa got up, and realizing her immediate duties were done, gathered her one-piece dress and walked behind the sofa. The girl in the corset came over to take Liz's drink order. Liz sat on the outside of the woman, not wanting, quite yet anyway, to be the center of attention. They introduced themselves, and settled back as another girl came in to do a lap dance for all of them. Less constrained by the music "timers" out front, these girls could take all the time they wanted, and she made sure to give equal attention to all. Liz, watching the girl slide herself up and down the couple, making sure no body part went untouched by any of her body parts, found herself aroused in a way she'd never felt before. She found herself thinking back to that party in the Hampton's.

When the girl got to Liz, she put her arms on the back of the sofa and pressed her body against Liz's, her breath hot on Liz's neck. Liz flashed back to Charlotte pressing up against her from behind, her breath on Liz's neck just before she suckled Liz's neck. Liz put her hands on the girl's hips, pulling her closer to her own pelvis. The girl continued to gyrate, to writhe, and to slither, all within Liz's grasp. The couple was riveted, and never took their eyes off the two of them. Liz's nipples were straining to split the skin that held them together, her panties were dampening rapidly, and she wondered if she'd be able to wait till they got back to D'orrs. And, she liked this girl. She wanted to take her back with them. And then the music changed. Liz got the girl to take a seat between the woman and herself, and was starting to make small talk with her, when, it became apparent, another girl was coming in to dance for them.

Liz was so concentrating on the girl next to her that she didn't pay any attention to the next girl that started to dance. She didn't that is, until the girl took off the short, white, pleated, Romanesque skirt and dropped it on the coffee table in front of them. Liz saw it out of the corner of her eye, and slowly turned to look, not really wanting to see. She started at the new dancer's legs – curvy, not athletic, moved up to her ass, her nicely shaped, round, tan all over ass that was split by a thread of a white thong that went up her crack, to her fuller, well-defined hips, and as she turned to face them again, the round, full breasts of…shit! SHIT! THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!!

Liz almost lost it. Susan, her assistant, her partner from the Hampton's, did not. She simply leaned forward and whispered in Liz's ear, "I knew it was you."

obg
obg
9 Followers