Dot Com Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was actually rather shocked to see how many of the guests were indulging in open sex with each other. She was rather more prudish than she thought she'd be. But then, she'd only enjoyed sex with Simon privately. Not in the presence of her friends, however close they were. It was strange to see women making love to each other with no men around. In one sense, it was rather less threatening. Women might rub against each other, wrap their legs about each others' waists, or even push gaily coloured toys in one another's vaginas, but there was a slower, less urgent rhythm that an increasingly inebriated Lisa found more fascinating than frightening.

But where she knew she'd feel more comfortable, and of which there was thankfully plenty on offer, was in the company of those women who were passing around pitifully small joints and discussing boyfriends. She lowered herself to sit cross-legged in one huddled ring of women and watched a woman painstakingly roll a spliff. This woman had long grey hair and was naked except for her knickers. It was quite odd for Lisa to see such a mature sagging bosom. Part of Lisa celebrated her feminine positivity regarding the aging process. And part of her couldn't help hoping that her own breasts might be in a less drooping state when she was as old.

"Hey! I fucking love this number!" suddenly said one of the women who made up Lisa's private dope-smoking circle. She stood up and boogied to the mechanical beats.

"Me too!" said another, who jumped up and jiggled towards the area of the living room where the women were dancing.

"Oh shit!" thought Lisa, as she was left alone, without even the comfort of a spliff as all her coterie stood up to dance to the music that Lisa wouldn't, couldn't, envisage enjoying.

She hated all that dance shit.

And there she was all alone, smashed, but not really that happy, and wondered how long she should wait till she could discreetly leave. The whole evening was a disaster.

"You all right, sweetheart?" Lisa heard, and felt a cigarette-adorned hand rest itself on her shoulder.

"Yeah. Fine," said Lisa, who turned her head and saw that the woman addressing her was Virginia Falls herself—the very reason she'd ventured into this alien world.

"And you're...?" Virginia asked her.

"Lisa Triple X."

"Yeah, of course. And you're from?"

"Basingstoke. Erm... Hants. Hampshire."

"Never heard of it. Weird name for a website. You're English, aren'tcha?"

Lisa studied Virginia Falls who was crouched beside her, with a cigarette in her long fingers, the plasters torn off the studiedly erect nipples of her enormous bosom and a strapped-on dildo between her sturdy thighs that glimmered with moisture in the dim light.

"Yeah. English."

"I fucking hate this European dance shit!" Virginia exclaimed.

"Me, too!" said Lisa, glad to find she had something very much in common with her idol.

"What do you like?"

"Erm...Keane. Muse. Franz Ferdinand."

"Ain't heard of them. They're English groups, right? I like Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen," she said.

Although this confession of unreservedly naff taste did nothing for Lisa, she nodded. "Yeah. Fucking great stuff."

"Well, girl," said Virginia Falls, with a decidedly greedy expression. "Don't fucking make us wait. Take your fucking clothes off!"

"My clothes?"

"Fuck's sake, yeah!" said Virginia. "Let's see your cunt."

This was probably the least romantic invitation for sex that Lisa had ever heard, but she was sufficiently in awe of Virginia to obey.

Unhesitatingly.

There was no time at all between when Lisa tugged off her knickers and, almost as an afterthought, unclasped her bra, that Virginia's fingers, the ones not still pincering a cigarette, pushed into Lisa's vagina, a thrust which both alarmed and excited her.

"Fuck! You're one wet bitch!" said Virginia, pushing three fingers backwards and forwards into Lisa's vagina from which above even the thumping sound of the dance music she was sure she could hear the slosh of her well-lubricated inner lips. She was responding with more enthusiasm than she'd ever imagined possible from the attention of a woman. Clearly, Lisa's libido had been more aroused by all the lovemaking around her than she'd thought.

Although Virginia was clearly several sheets to the wind, she knew what to do when presented with fresh flesh and orchestrated Lisa towards further passion and what she was certain was an early orgasm with almost careless expertise. One hand pushed back and forth into Lisa's vagina between her spread-open legs while her tongue and other hand, now having disposed of the cigarette, caressed her breasts. And all the while, Lisa arched her back and gasped with an explosion of sexual ecstasy that exceeded anything she'd enjoyed with Simon since... Well, since they were a much younger couple.

And then Lisa heard some voices around her and felt a third hand stroke her bare shoulder. "I knew Ginny'd get round to the Goth girl," one said. "Fuck! She's a goer." said another. "Leave some for me, sweetheart," implored a third.

And the chorus of exclamations was merely the prelude for a pair of lips to clamp against her own. Lisa was startled but also excited to see that it was the older woman whose bosom she'd recently been remarking. Another pair of lips nibbled at her other nipple. And then she felt the unmistakeable incursion of a long stiff and, in this case, wholly reliable phallus. She looked above her, beyond the hair that obscured half her face and belonged to Sunny, and over the shoulder of a thin shaven-haired girl with several times more facial jewellery than even adorned Lisa's. And there was Virginia, kneeling and upright, her hands clasped around her waist, and her crotch pistoning back and forth, and her dildo embedded in Lisa's vagina.

It became harder and harder for Lisa to be sure exactly what happened after this. The bodies that surrounded and preyed on her changed and shifted. Other dildos, not just the one sported by Virginia, took turns at penetrating in her. And even, for one thankfully brief moment, inside her anus. She was conscious of the sweat and heat of all this flesh and of her own reciprocating with exactly as much perspiration. This was an initiation to Sapphic love of a kind that exceeded in ferocity the initiation rites of an American College Fraternity.

So, this was what it was like. This was what Lisa Triple X had pretended all these months to be so nonchalantly familiar with. This was female empowerment of the most extreme kind, where men were both unnecessary and irrelevant. This was the ultimate expression of Lisa's obsession with Ting Dot Com and its webmistress.

And almost as abruptly as it all began, the multiple lovemaking finished as the heap of naked bodies shifted their attention from her, some to each other and some to the imbibing of more alcohol and the like. And Lisa was left spreadeagled on a mattress of cushions by the corner of the room with no sign of her bra and a cigarette stubbed out in her knickers.

"That'll impress Simon," thought Lisa with a smile as she picked up her singed underwear.

She knew she wouldn't stay much longer at the party. Lisa didn't want to be one of those girls who littered the living room floor when dawn arrived. She'd have a cigarette, maybe two, and another glass of wine, and then gather her clothes to leave.

She sat cross-legged, still naked, still flushed with post-coital excitement and also just a little disgusted with herself. Her vagina was indeed sore and it promised to stay so at least until she returned to England. The party around her had disintegrated into small disconnected groups of sexual caressing and private conversation, while the woman DJ, the most modestly dressed woman at the party, was playing music that was rather less frantic and a lot more atmospheric.

These were the last few moments in which Lisa Triple X would wander the world. That was a pseudonym that would now expire, just as Lisa was now intent on deleting the bookmark to Ting.com and its icon of a woman's crotch. She was pleased to have been to this party and she had experienced more passionate sex with her on-line idol than she'd ever expected. There was nothing left to achieve.

In ways beyond what Virginia Falls' website could ever have intended, Lisa was sure she had exhausted all that an internet female sex site could ever offer. Now she had to continue with her life with Simon where she had left off.

With any luck he'd still be awake when she got back to the Holiday Inn. And, although she was pretty much shagged out, she still had the sexual energy to cap her day with intimacy and passion that promised unfeigned emotional content.

12