Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 05

Story Info
Lee brings Dot back home to Timmmy.
8.8k words
4.19
75.3k
33

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lee drove Dot back home to her husband she sat close to her black lover almost on his lap. With one hand rubbing his neck she kissed and licked his ear and cheek as she told him how much she loved being with him and him fucking her with his big cock. She loved all the other things they did together tonight too like sucking his cock and him cumming in her mouth and then him eating her pussy and give her so many orgasms.

She rested her head on his shoulder and watched as her other hand pull his cock out of his slacks and tried to circle his thick shaft. As she rubbed and stroked his still growing cock Dot squeezed it and told him how much better his dick felt inside her pussy that her husband's little pink one. She told Lee she never wanted to stop fucking him. He smiled and told her not to worry they would always be together now. They would work together to give the ultimate cuckolding.

As they rounded the corner and entered her neighborhood she had taken his cock fully out now and was pumping her hand slowly up and down the long hard shaft just like she knew Lee liked it best. Dot's hand moved over the fat smooth cock head and then down the shaft feeling the thick veins pressing out as the shaft grew harder. God, how she loved to feel this big dick growing in her hands right before her eyes.

As he turned left on to her street Lee's cock was at his maximum hardness and she had her head down and her lips over the cock head sucking it. Lee was now throbbing in her mouth. She held his thickness with both hands as her mouth sucked and sucked. Dot marveled at how big this man's cock got when it was completely hard and full of his blood. She couldn't help but to compare it to her husband's much smaller white cock. She moaned as she felt it throbbing in her hands and tasted his pre-cum as it leaked into her mouth. It felt good to her self-esteem and sexuality that she was able to make him this hard as fast as she had. She also couldn't believe how Lee was able to recover so quickly after he would cum so hard and so much. Her husband was just about done after his first or at the most second load of cum, but Lee seemed to be able to go on again and again.

They pulled into Dot's driveway and turned out the lights. His car clock read 1:30AM. Except for one small light in the living room the house was dark inside. She looked up and saw that she was in her own driveway. She looked at Lee and asked him if he wanted to cum one last time? She knew he did. But Lee said, "Yes but not in your mouth baby! Change places with me baby."

He moved over and she slid around him. As he sat on the other side of the car now with his big cock sticking up, she moved over him. He grabbed her by her hips and told her to straddle him. "I want to fill your pussy with another big load of my black cum so when you go into the house Timmy can see it running down your leg and know you have been freshly fucked baby", he told her as she turned towards him and faced him.

She smiled and asked him what he wanted Tim to think? He smiled back and told her he wanted her pussy to fuck his cock one more time before she went into her house and woke her husband. When she did he told her she could tell Tim that he had just finished fucking her the last time right in their driveway, right outside the front door where all the neighbors could see them if they were up.

His cock was sticking out of his slacks shinning from her spit. As Dot opened her legs wider and placed her knees on either side of his thighs she lifted her short skirt up and Lee said, "Sit on it and fuck me Dot."

She smiled and began to lower her pussy down on his cock head. He reclined the back of the seat and lay there as she worked her body on him. Lee didn't move he let her do all the work this time. She moaned as she felt it slide into her without a lot of struggling at all this time. She was still stretched a great deal from all the fucking they had done earlier tonight. When he was fully in her body Dot sat back and looked down at where their bodies joined. They both watched as she began to move slowly at first, up and down, up and down on his shaft. Then she would move her body back and forth on the shaft as it slid in and out of her warm wet pussy hole. "Oh Lee! Oh God your cock feels amazing" she moaned in his ear.

As the light from the full moon and the automatic spotlight from the house shown into the car now, Dot could see his long thick shape as it moved in and out of her wet pink pussy hole. Moans of pure sexual pleasure escaped both of their lips as Lee's big dick filled her tunnel again and again like nothing ever did before. He held her hips as she moved on his body faster and with more urgency. Dot was close to orgasm. The cock in her was giving her a lot of stimulation but the idea of fucking a black man in her driveway in front of her house was really working her up!

She laid her head on his shoulder and he held her ass cheeks as he fucked her hard and strong. He kissed her and bit her neck leaving yet another mark for Timmy to see. As she felt her body reacting to her first orgasm she moaned deeply and bounced up and down as fast as she could now crying out with each downward movement of his cock driven deep into her. Then as one orgasm leaked her cum and began to end another one took its place. They seemed to come together as Lee began to fill her cunt with cock cum. He was cumming and it felt so good.

The idea of her fucking Lee, a black man, in her driveway where not only the neighbors might see her but also where her husband could witness it if he was looking out the window thrilled him too with unbelievable lust. It was so erotic, nasty and made her need and desire that much more exciting to be fucking Lee. She cried out and pumped and pumped her pussy on Lee's cock like a whore trying to milk him and make him cum quickly.

Finally he moaned and threw his head back as he arched his hips up and finished pumping his seed into her deep, so very, very deep. She loved how it felt as he shot load after loving load into womb. "So deep baby! God it's going into me so deep. I love to feel it actually shooting into me Lee", Dot moaned as she felt him cumming.

He held her and told her, "Oh yes baby! Make sure your husband sees this cum leaking from your cunt when you go into the house. Open your legs wide and show him! Show him how I fucked you right here in your fucking driveway. Oh shit baby, your pussy feels so good."

Finally they were both spent, he kissed her and said, "It's 2AM Dot! You better get going before I just turn this car around and take you back home with me. If I do I'll keep you there and fuck you until I can't do it any more."

She kissed him as she opened the car door. "Make sure you tell him what we talked about tonight. OK? And read that book I gave you on cuckolding and domination baby. Work on him this week Dot and remember fuck his brains out as you tell him everything we did tonight. Make sure you tease him badly by only telling him enough to wet his appetite and make him do what you want him to do. Take a couple of days before you tell him everything. Make him beg you", Lee told her, "and call me to let me know what he said."

He said, "Then when he phones me and asks me to fuck you again. I might even have a surprise for Timmy!"

She asked him what it was and he just laughed and said, "Well maybe my other white married wife who I'm fucking will be there to keep him busy and maybe even blow him again. Then while she is doing him I'll take you into my bedroom and fuck you while he's in the other room. I'll get her to bring him into the room and he'll see us going wild on each other. Then we can begin to move him to the next level of his training and cuckolding!"

Dot smiled and told him she would call him a couple of times this week and let him know things were going and how it went when she went into her house. She told Lee she had loved being with him this evening and fucking him dry. She laughed as she said, "I'll be leaking your cum out of me for a week baby. It's already coated my ass and thighs. By the time I get into the house it will be running down to my knees. He will have to see it. If Timmy wants to eat my pussy tonight he'll get a real surprise"

Lee walked her to the front door and said, "I'll call you Monday Dot. Don't forget to read the book I gave you. OK?"

They kissed one last time. She responded by giving him a long passionate one. Dot pushed her tongue inside his mouth to mingle with his as he cupped her ass. She hoped none of her neighbors were still up to see her kissing a black man and him playing with her naked ass in front of her door. If they were up they had gotten a good show. As Lee squeezed her everywhere, her skirt was up around the top of her ass. Dot's blouse was still open fully and her breasts were hanging out. She felt like such a slut but it felt so damn good to be this free.

Then she opened the front door and walked into the house. Lee stood there until she closed the door and disappeared inside it. As Lee drove home, he could still smell Dot's perfume and sex mixed. He smiled thinking what a great night of sex they just had. He really wanted her to spend the night with him. He stopped short of asking her again when they could do that for sure and knew it would all depend on her husband Tim's attitude and sexual need to be cuckold again and how badly he wanted it.

When Lee got home, he lay in the bed and could smell her scent. It was the sweat smell of Dot's perfume and her pussy musk mixed together. It made him hard as a rock as he used his lay top to look at her nude photos on his slide show program. They drove him wild each time he looked at them especially the close ups of her lovely face and her beautiful breasts nipples and pussy. He loved the special ones she sent him of her holding her cunt lips open showing him all of her pink insides. Her husband had actually taken them but didn't know she was sending them to Lee weeks ago when all this started.

He stroked his big cock and soon he had spewed an arch of cum 3 feet high. He pumped his cum moaning for her body. Lee couldn't get his mind off of her as he fell asleep with his cock in his hand and his face pressed on the pillow she had been laying on and still held her sent. He could smell her pussy perfume. She had brought him great pleasure tonight and he smiled knowing she wanted it to continue as much as he did. He drifted off into a deep sleep.

When Dot came into the house Tim was sleeping on the sofa. She let him sleep. But Tim wasn't sleeping. He had his eyes closed and was waiting to see what she was going to do.

She decided to send Lee a quick e-mail first before waking Tim up. She was very happy the way the evening had turned out and very sexually satisfied. God Lee could fuck and he treated her very nice not like some slut even if she felt like one with him. She loved the feeling of being completely wild and sexually free and being a woman and a slut for her black lover. She just wanted to thank him for tonight and how he had pleased her with his wonderful big cock and the type of sex he liked. So she sent him a short e-mail.

Once she finished the e-mail she signed off and went to see about Tim. As she was walking back into the bedroom her husband was standing there and he saw her. Dot had taken off her skirt and blouse and stood there nude in front of her husband. Lee's cum was caked over half her lower body. It coated her snatch completely and was still slowly running down her inner thighs plus there were drops, which had dried on her upper legs and down to almost her knees. Her breasts and neck and shoulders had red marks all over them. Tim saw that his wife had been used a great deal tonight and it sure looked like she was just freshly fucked just before coming into the house. She smelled like sex and a little like Lee's after-shave. He just looked at her.

She said, "Hi sweetie! Did you miss me tonight while I was out with my black lover?"

He didn't answer her but he felt his cock jump in his shorts. He was growing hard as she stood there nude and he saw her red swollen pussy leaking cum. She said, "Want to see how good my pussy was fucked tonight Timmy? Oh baby, Lee has such a big cock! Oh Timmy you're so good to me. Letting me go out with Lee again and knowing all the time he was going to try really hard and fuck me again with his big.... long.....black.... cock."

Tim swallowed hard and said, "It........looks like he did........a few times."

She saw him looking and turned around so he could see her ass too. She said, "Oh Timmy he did baby! He fucked me so good. I mean he fucked me good just look at me, look at my pussy sweetie."

Tim had to adjust his shorts. He was getting harder by the second seeing his beautiful wife nude in front of him, red marks on her and cum leaking out of her pussy. He said, "You look like you need a shower Dot! Want me to wash you?"

Dot knew he wanted to touch her so bad and for her to tell him what happened. She was excited to think her husband was wild with lust knowing she had been fucked more than once tonight by a black man with a big cock. She decided to tease him more by saying, "Oh Timmy. I'm so tired from being with Lee and his big cock in my poor little pussy. Maybe I'll take a quick shower and then we can go to bed. I'm sore and stretched and so tired baby! Lee wouldn't leave me alone for a second tonight. All he wanted to do was fuck me and fuck me and cum and cum in me. I swear he's trying to drown me in his cum."

As Tim pressed for more details Dot told him she needed to clean her cum filed pussy first.

He said, "I didn't get to see it and now you won't tell me what you did. You show me what he did to you and you won't share it. This is my fantasy too Dot but it seems you are the only one getting anything out of it. Come on at least tell me about it."

Dot put her hands on her hips and told him she didn't want to talk about it any more tonight if that's the way he was going to act. She said she was very tired from doing what HE wanted her to do with Lee. She told her husband she needed a shower badly since Lee shot his cum in her four times tonight. Tim said, "Four times!!! Jesus what did you do fuck him all night?"

She looked at him angrily and then smiled a little knowing how badly he needed this needed to hear something. She said, "OK. Since you were such a loving husband and let me go out with Lee tonight and have sex again with him Timmy, if you behaved yourself I'll tell you about some of it before we go to sleep. But now I just wanted a shower and to get into bed. Then we'll chat. OK?"

He said, "OK. But hurry baby I want to hear what he did to you."

She couldn't believe him. Her husband wasn't at all mad that she got fucked four times by another man. No! He was upset that she didn't tell him about it quickly. She was thinking, "He wanted to hear about it, it's making him hot! This cuckolding idea of his is really fucking him up. Oh well at least I'm getting Lee's big cock" she said to herself.

She turned and walked past him and bent over to turn on the water. She knew Tim was looking at her ass and snatch as she bent way over and showed him her pussy from behind. She knew it was shinning with Lee's cum plus a lot of cum was caked on her ass from sitting in Lee's car as he drove her home. She had leaked his cum all the way. She figured she was still leaking it standing there.

Dot adjusted the water and stepped into the shower as her husband stood there watching her. The warm water felt good as it washed over her very tired and extremely well fucked body cleaning off Lee's cum. Tim had seen her lower body covered with it just like she and Lee wanted him to see. They both wanted Tim to see her pussy with her black lover's cum in it over it and caked around it. Now it was time to clean up and see how badly Tim wanted to hear the details. She said, "While I wash would you like me to tell you about the first time tonight, when Lee put his cum in me sweetie?"

He said, "Please Dot, please tell me everything you both did. Yes I would love that."

She said, "OK. But first I want you to get naked and play with your cock for me. Jerk off for me while watch me wash and I'll tell you about it Timmy."

Tim immediately dropped his shorts and she saw his little bonner. She said, "Oh Timmy you're already completely hard baby! You must have been thinking about me being fucked by Lee all night baby. Oh you poor, little dear you must have had a hard little boner for a long time thinking about it all this time. Jerk off for me baby and cum now, go ahead Timmy cum for me and relieve yourself now it's OK to do it. I know you need and want to. You haven't cum yet have you Timmy?"

He told her he had played with his cock a lot almost all night but that he didn't cum because she told him not to. She smiled and said, "You're such a good husband Tim. Thank you for waiting for me to get home and not cumming until I told you it was OK. I know you're really ready now I bet your little balls are full of cum, aren't they? So while you jerk off what would you like to hear about tonight?"

He said, "What happened when you got to his apartment?"

Using the new perfumed soap she had purchased she covered her body with it removing Lee's sent almost completely. The wash soft cloth glove that Tim had purchased for her felt very soft and she enjoyed how it felt on her sore open breasts and especially her pussy. As Tim watched her wash her body and gave a good deal of attention to her breasts and pussy, she said, "Well he has a very nice place a very soft sofa and a huge bed. But we did it the first time on the sofa Timmy. Well we started on the sofa. Oh damn, let me back up a little."

As she opened the lips of her pussy to wash it she turned to make sure Tim could see just how stretched and opened it was from Lee fucking her so much and so many times for so long tonight. She looked at him and saw he was looking directly at her pussy. She said, "Oh Timmy baby, it hasn't had time to closed completely. Look! See the hole and how big it is now? It might take a couple of days before it's back to my normal tightness this time. Lee really fucked me a lot tonight sweetie. But don't worry Tim it will go back in place and get tight enough for you just the way you like it and are use too it sweetie! Right now you might not feel anything if you fucked me tonight. Lee's cock is so much bigger than your little cock so you might not even feel anything if you were to put it inside me right now. Even if you do, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't feel you. You might just keep falling out baby! Besides I'm sort of numbed between my legs now anyway Timmy."

She smiled at him as he stroked his cock listening to her belittle his cock. Lee had told her often that Tim might enjoy being humiliated somewhat and she should talk to him about his smaller cock. She told herself she wouldn't deny Tim if he wanted to fuck her tonight. She would try and hold him off for a day or even two until the soreness went away and she closed up better so he and she could both feel his smaller cock in her better. He said, "Well what happened Dot for God sakes tell me."

She said, "Ok Timmy! Don't rush me. Well we went to Lee's place and I played with his cock as he drove. As we got closer to his house I started to suck his cock. Yes he was driving and I know its kind of dangerous but shit Timmy it was sticking out of his slacks so hard and black and big. And it was jumping and throbbing in my hand I just had to taste him. You can understand that can't you Timmy?"

He shook his head as she told him to jerk his cock faster for her and to make it as hard as he could get it. It already was. She said, "No Timmy don't worry baby, I didn't let him cum in my mouth in his car, I didn't want to get his car messed up. So we went into his house and we got undress. He loves to see my body Timmy just like you do. Do you like watching me wash it?"