Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he whispered something in her ear which Tim couldn't head. She turned her head and smiled at her husband as she told him, "Oh Timmy! He's so good. So very good baby! Yes, he's so much better than you Timmy. I'm sorry baby but I'm being honest here. Lee fucks me like I have never been fucked before, and it's every time Timmy! Lee fucks me better than you every time!"

Tim sighed and said, "Well it's over now please take this damn cock cage off of me and let me have some relief too Dot. Please!"

She sat back up and turned as she lifted up off of Lee. Tim saw Lee's cock come all the way out of her pussy like a fucking hose. She stood up and walked towards him. She smiled and saw him looking down at her pussy. She knew and she could feel Lee's cum slowly dripping out of her hole. Dot realized that as deep as Lee fucked her, his cum would be leaking for days like it always did. She came over sat on the floor and sort of squatted right in front of her husband. He saw her pussy hole gapping open from Lee's big cock. She stood back up and lifted her husband's face and had him look her in the eye. Then she kissed him. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and fucked Tim's mouth with it. She felt his hands come up and cup her breast. She moaned as she felt his fingers pinch and pull gently on her nipples. They were very long and hard.

When they broke their embrace Tim said, "Please Dottie take off my cage now and let me have some relief. It hurt badly when I watched you and couldn't cum. It hurts when my cock begins to get hard. Please you're done now, you've cum a lot of times and Lee has too. Take off my cage and let me cum too."

She looked back at Lee and smiled as she said, "Oh Timmy, oh sweetie. You really don't know do you? You have no idea how long Lee and I can fuck do you baby?"

He asked her what she was talking about. She was almost laughing. "It's not over baby we're not done Timmy! We're just taking a short break. Unlike you sweetie, Lee can get hard again and with the help of my mouth and his training I'll be fucking him all night. We'll stop at meal times but then we'll go back to it after we shower and clean up. The only way you'll get your cage off is if you behave and do what I say until Lee leaves on Sunday. But baby it's not even Saturday yet. You better rest and relax and try not to get hard. The cage will not let you get hard or cum Timmy. Or maybe you should just leave for awhile and let us alone. You don't have to watch if you don't want too Timmy. I know Lee would rather have you out of the room and frankly I think I would too. You don't have to sit here and be uncomfortable Timmy watching him fuck me like I know you wish you could do. You could go watch sports or go to a movie but the cage won't come off baby! You have to learn to control your cumming Timmy. We discussed it earlier now do you want to leave?"

She turned to Lee and saw him standing there with his semi-hard cock bobbing up and down and then it began to swing from side to side as he started walking towards them. She turned and took Lee's cock in her hand. It was wet and sticky covered with both of their cum. She held it out showing Tim how big it was compared to his little cock. She said, "Isn't this a beautiful dick Timmy? Look at it baby! It's a credit to his manhood. Look at it Timmy! Even after he has fucked me better than you ever did and after he shot his huge load of black seed deep into my body, Lee's cock is still bigger than your cock is before you cum. That's when you are your hardest and longest isn't it Timmy? Look at it Tim and see why I love it so much more than I like your little cock."

She bent down and kissed Lee's cock head and opened her mouth as she took the head into her mouth and licked it with her warm wet tongue. Tim watched as she started to clean Lee's cock of the cum on it. She sucked Lee's cock not a foot from her husband's face. As she squatted there with her legs wide open Tim could see a small puddle of Lee's cum dripping on the floor between her thighs. Her tits looked so large and full with nipples as red and hard as Tim had ever seen them. And as she sucked Lee's cock Tim could see it begin to grow hard again. Dot enjoyed sucking Lee back to his hardness. She had learned to like the taste of their cum mixed together and she was now taking Lee's big cock all the way down her throat. Tim watched and was amazed that she could do that.

Tim said, "I don't want to leave Dot. Please let me stay."

She popped Lee's cock out of her mouth and slowly rubbed it on her cheek and face. She smiled at her husband as she licked under the shaft and patted Tim's face as she said, "OK Timmy. Stay baby. You don't have to leave. Sit and watch if you want. Lee is now going to fuck me again and this time Timmy we're all in for a real treat. This time it will be slower and last much longer. He can go forever once he cums that first time. So relax Timmy and watch Lee give me what you don't want any more, the fucking of my life. Every time Timmy, every time"

She saw Tim's face sadden greatly now and she watched as he sat in his chair. Lee pulled Dot up and picked her up in his arms. He walked to the bed and laid her down. He stood there and looked down at her shapely body and beautiful face. He said, "Tim come here a minute."

Tim got up and walked up next to Lee. He asked him what he wanted and Lee said, "Look at your wife Tim. Look at her legs so shapely and her thighs are so round and firm."

He opened them and Tim saw Lee's cum still leaking out of her pussy. He said, "Touch her pussy Tim."

Tim did as he heard Lee say, "Feel how open her hole is now. Your little cock won't be much help to her now Timmy. Feel her swollen lips and fat clit, see how red they are now Tim? I did that to them. I made her cunt fat and swollen. Now put your finger inside her and feel her pussy throbbing."

Again Tim did what Lee told him. Lee said, "Can you feel it throbbing Tim?"

He told him he could. Lee said, "It throbbing buddy because Dot is in female heat Timmy. She needs more fucking and she needs it badly. She needs to be fucked long, hard and often Timmy. And I plan to do just that for her."

Tim had his finger inside his wife's pussy hole and Lee told him to pull it out now. Tim did and Lee said, "Smell it Tim. Smell your finger."

Tim took his cum covered finger and held it to his nose. Lee took his hand and rubbed the finger around under Tim's nose. Then he told Tim to taste it. Tim hesitated and Dot said, "Do what Lee tells you Timmy. Taste my pussy juices Tim."

Still Tim didn't do it. Dot said, "Do it Tim. Suck your finger for me Timmy. Suck it or the cage stays on after Lee leaves. Suck your finger Timmy."

Tim put his finger in his mouth and cleaned the juices off of it. She smiled and patted his cock cage as he stood next to the bed. Lee said, "OK! OK Tim that's good. Now look at your wife's breasts. See how full and round they are. See her they sit up so high with nipples hard and red full of her excitement Tim? Excitement from being fucked and knowing she is going to be fucked again is the reason they're so hard. Your wife wants more of this big cock buddy. We can't understand why you would rather jerk off than have this beautiful white body under you or over you and her pussy squeezing your cock fucking it and pleasing you instead of you jerking off. Tell us why Tim."

Tim didn't answer him. He didn't have a real answer. Then Lee said, "Now look at your wife's face. She is beautiful. Her eyes and hair and lips and chin, everything, so beautiful Tim. You don't realize what you have my friend. This woman is fantastic. Roll over Dot."

She did and Lee took both of Tim's hands and ran them over her ass cheeks. He said, And her ass!! Oh my God Tim her ass is so nice and round and firm. She can lift us both up off the bed when she climaxes Tim. Dot's ass is one I never want to give up Tim. I want to fuck her all the time. You can roll back over baby!"

Dot rolled over on to her back and Tim saw her body and face again. Lee said, "I hope you like me being here and fucking Dot buddy because I am working very hard to make Dot want me as much as I want her. We plan to fuck each other for a long, long time Timmy and we both have you to thank for it."

As Lee finished Tim stood there looking at his beautiful wife. He knew he had fucked up big time letting Lee fuck her and letting her feel Lee's big cock. He turned and started to walk back towards the chair when Dot said, "Timmy, you don't have to sit in that chair way over there baby. Bring the chair to the edge of the bed or even sit on the bed and watch us. It's OK baby! We want you to enjoy your cuckolding as much as we do. We want you to be happy and see how happy you have made both of us by letting us have sex together. You see sweetie we're all happy now Timmy and it will go on for a long time baby. Oh Timmy I am so glad you want to be a cuckold husband and you want me to have a lover. A lover with a bigger cock than you have, thank you Timmy."

Dot said, "How did we taste Timmy? Our cum mixed together is better than just my cum don't you think so Timmy?"

Tim said, "I like yours and only yours Dot please, I want to stop this now. I can't stand any more of it. You're both driving me crazy. I want to send Lee home and take this cage off of me. I want to make love to you now and stop this cuckolding. I have had enough of it. Please leave Lee it's over now."

Lee said, "Well Tim I don't think it's only up to you alone any more now buddy. Dot has a say in this affair now too. Do you want top stop having sex with me Dot? Do you want to stop fucking my big dick? Do you want me to leave? "

Dot took Tim's hand and said, "Timmy I love you very much you have to know that. But, I don't want to discuss any of this now. We'll talk all about it after the weekend is over. I have invited Lee here for a weekend of sex. That means the entire weekend and you agreed to it and he and I both want it. You also agreed to wear the cock cage for me this weekend. We had an agreement and I plan to honor it and I hope you will to."

Tim didn't say anything so Dot continued, "Now if you can't stand seeing it any more, just leave Timmy. Go some place and stay away until Sunday. Then when Sunday morning comes just come back home to me and I'll remove the cage. I won't remove it now Tim. We had this understanding. But understand Timmy, it will all be over then. All of it Tim, the pleasure of seeing me with Lee fucking and sucking him. The pain of being a cuckold husband and the joy and the humiliation that comes with it. Everything will end Timmy. I won't talk about it any more with you, ever again. If you decide to stop this game now, it's done forever. No more watching me with Lee or any other man. No more seeing him fuck me with his big black cock and no more cuckold games. We'll go back to what we had before you started all of this Timmy. If that's what you want then we'll stop. But, not until I finish this weekend out with Lee. I own it to him for being such a good lover and your friend and going along with this game of yours. And I own it to myself to enjoy his cock and the great sex with him one last time. Now decide are you staying and watching or leaving. Hurry up, decide Lee and I have some more fucking to do."

And with that she turned to Lee and took his hand. She dropped her husband's and said, "Lee breed me with that big dick again and again baby, fuck me all weekend. Make love to my cunt baby!"

Tim listened as his wife almost began to beg Lee to fuck her again. Only now she was telling him to make love to her. "Lee......please baby.....make love to me now. I want you to make love to me the rest of the weekend. Please baby I need it so badly. Please," she almost moaned the words.

Lee moved closer and Tim watched as Dot took Lee's half-hard cock and began to suck on it. He turned to Tim and said, "Her wish is my command buddy. You cans sit here and watch or leave I really don't give a shit. But stay out of our way."

Then Lee moved right in front of Tim and began to start fucking Dot's mouth with half of his big cock. His hands went to the back of her head and as her husband watched, Lee pushed on her head gently as he pumped his black cock into her mouth. Dot made sure her lips formed a tight lock around Lee's wet slippery shaft as he had taught her to do. He pushed and pulled in and out of Dot's mouth fucking it. She felt the head of his cock begin to touch the back of her throat and she prepared herself for the throat fucking she knew was coming. The cock head bumped the top of Dot's mouth as it grew and moved further and further into her mouth. Then she felt the head at the top of her throat and she lifted up providing Lee with a nice straight tunnel from her lips to her throat for his cock to slide down. He began to push more and more and soon his cock had bottomed out. She had taken all of his meat again. Tim watched in disbelief as he saw his wife swallow all of Lee's 9 inches as she hung her head backwards off the bed. She wasn't even gagging on it until he began to pull it out again. Lee had taught her to suck his big cock very well. The feeling of his big cock in her mouth and down her throat sent chills and shivers over Dot's entire body. As he pushed her face against his cock hair she cupped his big nuts and felt her pussy literally dripping with her excitement as her clit was throbbing with the pulse of her heart. Dot wasn't sure if she would cum from sucking Lee's cock but she was close.

After only a few minutes of Dot's deep throating and licking and sucking of his cock he was having trouble hold back. "God damn it Tim. Your wife can really suck a cock old buddy. You have to get her to suck you off on Sunday. She is so much better now." Lee said to him as he sat and watched this black man abuse his wife's mouth.

Dot could felt his shaft begin to thicken and become hotter in her mouth. He moaned and she did too. Then his cock began to throb and quiver. Dot felt it pulsing and knew Lee was going to cum. He held her head and moved his cock fully into her throat. She heard him moan more and felt him hold her head tightly. Even if she didn't want to take his cum it was too late now. Lee held her face tightly against his cock hair. He moaned like a wolf and his cock began to explode. Her eyes got larger as she felt his cum pumping directly down her throat and into her stomach. Tim sat there watching as his wife's lover gave her all of his cum. Then as he was almost finished he pulled out and the remaining spray of Lee's white shots of cum began to cover her lips and tongue as she held her mouth open and received it. Tim was amazed he had never seen his wife act like this before. She was without a doubt Lee's whore now. And she seemed to really enjoy it.

Some of the cum landed on her chin and nose but the larger amount was pumped directly into her open and waiting mouth. She smiled at Lee as her eyes watched his cock shoot and then dripped the last few drops of cum into her wide open mouth. She held it open until Lee moved and sat in front of her with his cock still bobbing up and down but he had stopped cumming. She reached for his cock and placed the head on her tongue and squeezed his cock shaft working her hands up the hard shaft and Tim saw her milk the last three drops of cum from the head. She had it all, every drop of cum Lee had. She then looked at Tim and opened her mouth showing him the pool of cum she had on her tongue. She then swallowed as she drank it as Tim watched. She opened her mouth again and showed her husband she had in fact swallowed it all. She smiled at Tim and said, "When Lee goes home on Sunday Tim I'm going to suck your cock dry too. Right after I fuck you Timmy, I'll suck you back hard again and then drink your cum baby just like I did to Lee! You know Timmy I have started to like the taste of cum now. And I have you to thank for that too. I mean if you hadn't introduced me to Lee and Lee hadn't showed me how to deep throat him I never would have learned about the taste of cum from my two men. I like it Tim, I really do sweetie you'll see on Sunday."

Dot told Tim that Lee's cum tasted different it wasn't as bitter as his was. Then she said, "Lee tells me women have told him that all men taste different maybe if you want to Tim we can find out one day if you let me take another lover how he would taste. I mean after Lee and I are done with each other's bodies. And I take a new lover Tim, I can compare his cum with yours and Lee and let you know."

Lee and Dot laughed, Tim didn't. Lee told her she would never get tired of his big cock and the taste of his cum he would make sure of that because her pussy was just too good to loose. She smiled at both men and then laid back and looked at Lee. He looked back at her and Lee said, "Timmy why not join us now and eat your wife's little pussy to get her ready for me to fuck again? It will give me a few minutes to recover from the great blow jobs she just gave me."

Tim said, "Your cum is still inside her. She needs to clean up first."

Dot said, "TIM! Don't be insulting, there's no call for that! Look! If I can drink all of Lee's cum you certainly can eat my pussy with a few drops of it still inside me. Now get over here and eat my pussy for me. Or don't you want to join in and play? Who knows I might feel like rewarding you and let you fuck me too you know double penetration."

Tim was again taken back, what the hell did his wife know about double penetration?

She smiled and said, "Maybe I'll let you take my ass and Lee can take my pussy or vise versa. But together you can fuck me in both holes. Would you like that Timmy? I might Timmy. Might! That's the key word it all depends on how good you eat me."

As Tim looked between his wife's wide-open thighs he saw her pussy was completely covered in a glaze of white caked on cum. Most of it was Lee's and Tim knew it. But he so wanted to get that fucking cock cage off and even more he wanted to fuck a hole, any hole he wanted to cum so badly.

She pulled Tim to her and kissed him hard and long slipping her tongue into his mouth. She knew he could taste Lee's left over cum on her tongue. She held Tim for a long time and whispered, "I love you! I love your Timmy more than anything or anyone else in the world. Eat my pussy for me. Please! I want you to be able to fuck me too tonight and not have to wait until Sunday. Come on baby eat me and I might ask you to join us and take off your cage."

God how Tim wanted to get the cage off and fuck his wife. Tim moved around and knelt between his wife's open legs he was not sure of this at all. As he did Lee and Dot watched him as he placed his hands on her thighs and opened them wider. Was he going to do it? Was Tim going to lick his wife's pussy with her lover's cum in it? It would be the ultimate of cuckolding for him so far if he did. She was astonished at what she did to Tim when Lee asked her or suggested it. But, would he actually do this act of shame and disgrace? They didn't know for sure if Tim was being pushed to far but it really did look like Tim was thinking about it. Lee said, "Lick it Tim! Lick your wife's pussy for her. Go on you know she loves your mouth and tongue."

Dot looked into her husband's eyes as he held his head between her legs. He looked pleadingly into her eyes and heard her say, "Oh Timmy come on baby. Please! Lick me. Please baby! Pretend like we did the other night. Lick me so I don't have Lee's baby! Lick me Timmy and clean his black cum out of me. Please. I don't want his baby Timmy! Lick it out of me!"

Tim hesitated for another second and then he bent down and took a smell of her pussy. The odor of her sex and Lee's cum filled his lungs. He looked up at her one last time from between her thighs. She saw his eyes almost telling almost begging her that he didn't want to do this. But she did, so she said, "Please baby! Eat me Timmy. I want you to do it Timmy. I need you to do it Timmy! Do it for me please! Eat my pussy clean. Don't let Lee give me a mixed baby! PLEASE!"