Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 12

Story Info
Dot meets Lee's dad on his birthday.
19.6k words
3.85
82k
32

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 7AM on Thursday Tim kissed Dot goodbye and told her he was off to work. It was around 11AM when Dot arrived at Lee's house. They were meeting to fuck since they hadn't met on Wednesday like usual. This Thursday afternoon with Lee was to make up for not meeting last night.

Last night she had spent all of her time with her Tim like she had promised him she would do. Dot had let her husband out of his cock cage and they spent a long time making love fucking twice. But this morning after Tim had gotten off again in her warm wet mouth from her sucking him dry; he had left for work as usual.

As Tim left, Dot went upstairs to shower and then she called Lee. They talked about what she had done with Tim and then agreed to meet at 11AM. She planned to spend the day with Lee fucking and sucking him and then leave so that she would be home before Tim got off from work. Tim would never know she was at Lee's house today since Dot planned not to fuck Tim tonight. She wasn't going to take the cage off until tomorrow morning when she would suck Tim's cock before he left for work again just like she promise him she would do every morning as long as he didn't jerk any more.

When she arrived at Lee's home he met her in his shorts and that's all he had on. He told her there was a slight change in plans and that they would be using the spare bedroom today or they would have to go back to her house. When she asked why, Lee told her that Antwan, Lee's his father, had dropped by to visit and was taking a nap on his bed. Lee explained that it was his dad's 60th birthday today and he would be taking him out to dinner tonight and then drinking after Dot left to go home. He told her that until she had to leave he intended to spend the afternoon with her giving her his big black 9-inch cock.

While Dot didn't exactly like the idea of fucking Lee with his dad in the next room she did want his black boner. She told him she didn't care where he fucked her as long as he fucked her but she was nervous about his dad seeing them. But as usual Lee talked her into it with to no effort.

Lee then began to undress Dot. She watched as he held and lifted her large full beautiful breasts in his big dark hands and began to lick and suck them with his full lips. Lee was biting her long red nipples and having a great time with her white body feeling and playing with it. Dot had Lee's big black dick out of his shorts and was slowly stroking it harder.

As the time went on, soon the sounds of their moans and sexual grunts could be heard all over the house as they began to fuck each other. Lee was between Dot's open legs and his big cock was thrusting and ramming in and out of eager and wet pussy.

What Dot didn't know was that her husband was standing by a window watching Lee having great sex with his wife in his living room. Dot had Tim she wasn't seeing Lee this week at all and she was going to spend all her time giving him her body. But here she was on the floor in Lee's living room fucking him like a whore and Tim stood there watching her do it from outside Lee's house.

It just so happened that Tim had to come back home that morning because he left some paperwork in the home office that he needed for work that day. He came into the house while she was upstairs talking with Lee on the phone. Tim had heard her tell Lee she needed him to fuck her long and hard. She told Lee she would see him at 11AM.

Tim decided not to go into work but to follow her and see what was going on. Tim got and as she drove to Lee's house Tim had drove there already and sat and waited. He called work from his cell and told them he was sick and he was not coming into work today. He told his secretary to reschedule all his appointments. His secretary was good and she took care of it.

When Dot drove to Lee's home and got out of her car Tim was already waiting for her. When she opened the door to Lee's house with her open key Tim was surprised. Lee had given her a key and Tim wondered how long and how many more times she had been in Lee's home alone with him that Tim didn't know about? But his big surprise was yet to come.

As Tim watched he saw his wife giving herself completely to Lee like she always did. Lee rammed into her making her cum for the second time this morning. And still Lee held off from his own climax.

Tim could hear the sounds of her muffled sexual cries outside the window as he watched them. All he could really see was Lee's head and shoulders moving up and down in front of the sofa but Tim knew he was fucking Dot right on the floor of the living room right in front of the sofa. He could hear her encouragement and telling him to go deeper and to fuck her harder. They hadn't even make it to the bedroom. Up and down up and down Tim watched as Lee hammered into Dot's cunt fucking her hard and long. The more he pumped the louder the sounds between them got. And then the sounds of a soft scream filter the air and Tim knew his wife was cumming again as she was fucked hard on the floor.

Lee's father Antwan was be woke up from his nap from the sounds of a female voice crying out in what he knew was a fit of passion. He knew that sound immediately and wondered who his son was fucking and where. Antwan could hear the sexual moans and erotic sounds of the fucking coming from the front of the house. He got up and didn't bother to dress. He walked to the doorway between the hallway and the living room and saw a beautiful white woman on the floor with her legs wrapped around his son's back and her hips and ass arching up into him as hard and fast as she could go. He heard her moans as Lee shoved his black cock as deep into her small pink pussy as deep he could get it.

Antwan stood in the doorway of the living room and watched as his son's black ass cheeks pumping up and down. He saw the white woman lift them both up off the floor and his son's ass squeezed tightly together and stayed that way. Antwan knew Lee was dumping his cum deep into this white woman's pussy and she was most likely cumming too. He watched the sex act and it made him start to rub his own hardening cock. He stood there watching these two young people climaxing together. It was a beautiful sight to see and he squeezed the hard shaft growing in his hand. He didn't turn away but just stood there stroking his cock watching them until they had finished. Then he saw Lee slowly pull his cock out from Dot's pussy and roll off of her. Antwan saw her pink shaved pussy gapping open with drops of cum leaking out of her hole. Her body was spectacular, full large breasts small stomach and nice hips with such lovely legs he had seen in a very long time. He saw how her ass had lifted his son up off the floor as she climaxed on his cock and knew she was as good fuck. Her pussy was still spazzing as it looked for something else to fuck. Lee looked up and saw his father watching. He touched Dot's arm and she looked up to see the older black man standing there holding the largest blackest ugliest cock she had ever seen. Lee's dad was holding it in his hand pointing the head at her.

Antwan's cock was much, much bigger than his son's cock was and uncircumcised. Dot couldn't believe just how big and black it was. It was huge and obscene looking as it stuck out hard and she watched it jump as the older man held it in his hands stroking it. The old black cock was over a foot long she was sure and it was uncircumcised and as he stroked it she saw the darker head appear and then disappear. It was also black as night.

Dot just looked from Antwan's face down to his cock and then to his face again. She saw him smile at her and wave his big dick up and down and then from side to side. When he saw her looking at his tool he smiled at her. Dot smiled back.

She didn't know that Lee's dad had been standing there watching them fuck and cum. And she blushed when she realized she was nude and dripping Lee's cum from her gapping wet pussy. Dot sat up quickly and tried to cover her body with her clothes on the floor. Antwan looked at his son and asked, "So are you breaking in my birthday present son? Who is this beautiful sexy white woman? What's your name baby?"

Lee looked at Dot who was still looking at Antwan's much bigger black cock and Lee laughed saying, 'It's then biggest dick I have ever seen Dot. Fifteen inches long and he loves white woman."

Dot smiled and stood up. She turned to Lee and handed him her clothes. Tim saw the old man walk into the room and watched Lee fuck Dot. He could now see his wife now as she stood and then walked towards the older man who was completely nude. Tim couldn't hear what she or the old guy was saying.

Dot didn't try to cover herself at all. She stood in front of Lee's father and said, "I'm Dot Antwan. You look very happy to see me? It sure looks like you are. And today's your birthday My my!"

Lee laughed out loud and Antwan took her hand and pulled her to him. Tim watched as Antwan cupped her ass with both hands and he saw Dot's body press against his.

Dot felt the biggest cock she had ever seen or felt pressing against her body. Tim watched as his wife merged her body into the older man's body and let him cup her ass cheeks with his big hands and squeeze them. It gave her a chill and she shivered as Lee said, "Dad this is Dot. She is a very, very good friend. She is also a very sexy lady who has learned to love my black cock. I think she wants to say happy birthday."

Antwan said, "Yes, I can see that Lee. So Dot want to come with me into the bedroom and help me celebrate my 60th birthday?"

She laughed more as he began to pull her hand not waiting for her to answer him. Lee said, "Dad!" He didn't answer him. Lee said, "Ask her first she may not want that! Dad."

Antwan just turned his head and looked at him and then said, "Shut up. She isn't fighting it. Besides, I saw the way she looked at my dick she wants it. And since you broke her in I'll show her how it's really done. She wants it don't you baby?"

Dot smiled and said, "Well it is your birthday." She looked back at Lee and said, "Why not film this Lee? It might be all we need."

As Tim watched his wife walk out of the room with the older man, he saw Lee moved to the other room. He couldn't hear but Lee said, "Hey! That's a fantastic idea Dot. Wait for me baby! Wait for me."

Antwan said, "Not a chance you better hurry if you don't want to be left behind I ain't waiting for you or no body this is one sexy white bitch."

He was pulling Dot and she was laughing and patting his hand telling him to slow down she was there for the entire afternoon. He laughed and said, "Well sweet thing that will be just enough time for me to finish you off proper!"

Tim was standing by the window and couldn't hear what they were saying but he saw the two of them walk out of the living room and for the first time he saw the older man's full body. Then Tim saw the huge cock he had in his one hand as he was pulling Tim's wife out of the room. Tim also saw his wife holding the old man's other hand and laughing as they walked. He saw Lee move out of the room and Tim quickly walked around the house looking for the room where they had gone.

Antwan and Dot walked into Lee's big bedroom. He had Dot's hand in his hand and when they got to the doorway of the room Antwan lifted her up and carried her the rest of the way towards the bed. His huge black cock was swinging from side to side under her. Tim found a window and saw it was open. He could see that the old guy's cock must have been a foot long. It was black as the ace of spades just like the man it was attached too.

Antwan sat on the bed with Tim's wife in his arms and started to suck her tits immediately. She held his head and stroked his cheek as Antwan bit and sucked on her nipples. As Tim moved to another window, which he found, was open he could see and now hear most everything that was going on. Dot sat on the older man's lap laughing and telling him to suck her tits. He was feeling her large full breasts with his hands as his fingers pulled hard and sucked the nipples hard. Each nipple looked huge and red and Tim wondered if Antwan was hurting her. It didn't sound like it from her sighs and he conversation with him. As he pulled and squeezed her breasts she held his head and pressed her tits into his mouth. "Mumm yes baby that feels so good", Dot told Antwan in a husky voice.

As Dot sat there Antwan took her legs and opened them so his legs were between them. He pushed her thighs open wider and when he did his big black dick popped up between them. She reached for it and held it in her hands squeezing it and moaning about how fucking huge it was. Tim saw Antwan smiled at her and asked, "Ever see one that big before baby?"

She smiled and told him. "God no. The biggest cock I had ever seen is your son's cock."

He laughed and said, "That cock! Hell sweet thing Lee's cock is a boy's cock baby. Today I'm going to show you how a real man's cock feels in this little white cunt of yours."

Dot wondered that if Antwan felt his son's 9-inch cock was a boy's cock what would he think of her husband's cock? Maybe a baby's cock? She almost laughed at the idea."

She was rubbing and patting it and making it even harder. She held his dick in both her of hands and they looked like children's hand next to his big black cock. As Dot played with his hard on and he played with her full breasts and pussy. Tim could hear her say, "Oh my God it's still growing. Oh baby! I want you inside me. I have got to try this big old cock of yours out."

As Antwan sat there on the bed he laid Dot back down next to him. Tim watched as she bent over his thighs and lowered her mouth over the huge head of his massive cock. He watched as she started to suck it off. Dot licked and licked his massive cock as she pumped it with her two hands. When it became full erection and looked hard as steel, Tim and Dot could both see the damn thing was longer than a foot. It pointed up at Tim beautiful lovely white wife's mouth and she took the head and started to suck it as she knelt on the bed now and turned her pussy towards Antwan's face. Tim could see the old man's big fingers thick fingers pulling at her pussy and opening the lips as she knelt on her knees and let this old man insert his fingers into her cunt from behind as she sucked and licked his cock.

Antwan slowly got down on the bed and lifted Dot's legs open more and dipped his hand down into her shaved pussy as he began to fuck it with three fingers. It wasn't gentle or loving in any way. Antwan was working her up quickly and priming her for his black dick. "Oh yes! Oh god baby it's so good, your fingers are so big they're making me so hot," she moaned as she popped her mouth off of Antwan's cock for only a moment.

Tim stood there watching Lee as he set the camera up and began filming his dad as he kept finger-fucking Dot's wet pussy. He could hear the sucking and slurping sounds coming from her mouth as she took about half of the old man's dick into her mouth and down her throat. Tim had already begun to get hard as his cock pushed against his pants. He watched his wife being assaulted to by this man who had to be over 60 years old.

Antwan's fingers went all over her sloppy and very wet cunt now and she was very excited. Then he pinched her clit and pushed his thumb hard against it. He rubbed it hard and fast making her wiggle all around the bed. Dot was moaning, "Oh yes my Antwan, you're making me feel so good. Come on! Put that big cock in me baby!"

She was on fire, as she sucked the old guy's cock. Tim could see her ass bucking up to meet Antwan's hand as she squirmed and moved her ass in a rhythm to his fingers. His big hands were holding her pussy as he rammed his fingers into her cunt and one in her ass. Dot sucked and sucked his big dick. Finally she popped the cock out of her mouth and said, "Please honey, I need you inside me now," she moaned almost begging for it, Let me feel your big dick in my white cunt."

The next moment Antwan was rolling around and got up on his knees behind her. As he got into position between Tim's wife's legs he held her hips and said, "Reach down my little slut and put your hands around my cock."

She reached under her pussy and between her legs and took hold of his huge cock. As Tim watched in amazement, he heard Dot moaned when she felt the heat and hardness of it. He said, "Now baby put the head where you want it for me"

As Lee filmed it all and Tim watched from the window Dot wasted no time doing as he said and grabbed his big cock with her small hands and placed the head at the entrance to her shaved mound. Tim watched from the window and could see the big cock head at the opening of Dot's hole. He could make out many of the details of this big dick too. It was so big it looked as if Dot was holding a small baseball bat up to her pussy hole and was ready to guide it inside.

In the position they were in on the bed, Tim could clearly see his cock as Antwan pushed and the head entered Dot's now very wet and already fucked once pussy. At first he pushed only the head and perhaps two inches in. Dot's ass was moving back at him, urging him deeper into her. As Antwan began fucking her with only a few inches of his cock he suddenly plunged over half of his cock into Dot's pussy. She cried out feeling the huge thing enter her deeper. Then after a few minutes of fucking her with that part of his cock he pushed and pushed and pushed and finally Tim saw his wife's head fall to the bed. Antwan held her hips up and as her ass and cunt faced him he shoved the rest of his cock into her hole. Dot had done it, she had taken Lee's father's massive cock, all of it was now in her cunt and passed her cervix and the head was lodged in her womb. She never felt anything like it! She cried out like a wounded animal but the sounds coming from her were not sounds of pain any longer. They were sounds of pure lust and pleasure and total enjoyment.

Tim could hear Antwan's big balls begin slapping against her now as the old man started to really fuck her. His balls were large and full of cum Tim was sure of it. Antwan was fucking her harder and harder as Tim watched and Lee filmed it. His heart was really racing and his own little white cock was trying to get hard but couldn't for some reason. But he was so excited that even when he couldn't get hard he felt like he would cum. He watched as Antwan rammed his big cock into Dot's stretched cunt. And then it happened. Tim started to cum in his slacks. His cock wasn't hard and it was cumming. Tim couldn't stop it and he squeezed his thighs together holding his little dick between and under them. His cock spewed shot after shot between his legs and back towards his ass hole as it thumped between his legs. He was cumming hard maybe as hard as he had ever cum before. His thighs and ass were covered with his own sperm. As Tim was cumming so was his wife.

He could hear Dot crying out, "Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God Fuck me! I have never felt anything like this. My God he's filling my womb! He's cumming directly in my womb! Oh Jesus! Oh God!! OH yes!! It's soooooo good!!"

Tim's balls were so tight and his cum began to run down his inner legs. He watched the couple going wild on the bed. Then he saw Lee move around and Tim saw the camera filming all of it as Lee moved close up. But Tim didn't seem to care. It was truly beautiful moment for him watching his small white wife enjoy being power fucked by this huge black cock of Antwan's as his own cum ran down his two legs.

Tim watched them fucking each other for a very long time. He saw Antwan's body stiffened as he pushed his cock as deep as he could into Dot's cunt. It was then that Tim knew Antwan was beginning to deposit his huge load in places so much deeper that either Lee or Alex or him had ever been. The older black man's body was arched up as his thighs were pressed against Dot's thighs. As he held her hips his black ass was squeezed tight and Tim knew Antwan was milking all of his cum into his wife's body. Antwan held himself deep inside Dot's body as her head lay on the bed and she was smiling towards the window and the camera in a look Tim knew was a rapture he had only seen when one of the black man had fucked her so deep. Lee filmed her smiling and Tim saw her smiling with her eyes closed. Antwan was wet from his perspiration and how he had fucked Dot for so long and so hard. He didn't see anything but her white ass.