Dots and Dashes of Color Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," I said. I hoped my vertical erection wasn't too obvious.

"Maybe I should invite you over to administer it. She always gives me a hard time."

Randi bounced into the room wearing the robe. "Great idea, ma! Mr. M gave me a hard time back." Her hair was dripping wet.

"We were all sweaty from rollerblading, so we showered," said Brandi, popping in behind.

"Thanks again - Harvey is it?" said Joy.

"Right. Glad to help." I managed a half smile despite my painful erection and dragged myself out of the house. A semi crept down the street and turned into their driveway.

I crossed the street, my hands clasped in front of me. Whether the idea came from Annie or originated with the twins, I'd certainly gotten my Cocksworth!

(To be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at the address in my profile.

Copyright (c) 2005, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12