Dots and Dashes of Color Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips touched lightly, but Annie was aggressive and we were frenching two seconds later. She threw off the thong and then crawled onto my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist. This position gave us maximum penetration, deeper than from behind like last time. Annie was serious about preparing for a big dick.

I slid my hands under Annie's butt, raising her up. She did the honor of positioning my prick into the folds of her cunt. She moaned as she slid down. "I missssssed this."

With my hands caressing the newfound treasure of her tits, she advanced and retreated, gradually taking me deeper. Over and over I pressed forward as her hips attacked mine, gaining speed. The thought of the condoms in the drawer flashed in my mind. "We're not using protection."

"Silly daddy! I'm on the pill." Annie was breathing heavily. "So are my friends." She smiled through the ecstasy. "Do you think I'd set you up to get my friends pregnant?" She threw back her head and laughed. Or, it was an orgasm?

Over her shoulder, I saw an envelope slip under our door. I decided to wait until we were done to inform her. Then there was an urgent set of knocks. Annie turned. She must have seen the envelope, because she unwrapped her legs, scooted back, twisted and slid to the floor, rolling over to grab her assignment. The view of her on all fours reminded me of our first coupling. I wanted to cuddle up behind her and resume our physical intimacy. The knocking continued even though our banging had stopped. I jumped up and checked the security hole. The twins! I grabbed my outfit and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

Good God, the smell of sex was all over me. I took a washcloth to my armpits and crotch. The cool water was good therapy and brought my erection down so I could get dressed without a visible lump. My underwear was out there, on the floor somewhere, so I put on the pants and top without underwear. I checked myself out in the mirror. The outfit was off-white with half-inch black bands at the shoulders under the arms, in a v-shape from the shoulders to my navel, down each side of the shirt, from the hips to the crotch, and down each pants leg. I didn't care for the style, but the fit was just about perfect.

When I returned to the main room, Annie was dressed in the special outfit. She and the twins were quibbling about their assignments. Only the red and blue ribbons in their hair distinguished Randi from Brandi.

Annie's chin rested on her chest. "I got the Penthouse!"

Damn Zenellis, picking my Annie. And I didn't have the balls to choose his daughter!

"We got split up!" shouted Randi. She was wearing the red ribbon.

I hadn't thought of that issue. There are n dads, but n+1 daughters. I could do the math, even without my degree. How was Zenellis going to handle the mismatch? Maybe the fucker invited Annie plus some other girl to his room.

Brandi, with a blue ribbon, just stood and smiled, as if she was looking forward to the experience. Did the twins know the truth?

"Girls?" Harry came from across the hall, hair nicely combed wearing the evening's standard uniform. "You don't want to be late." Randi and Brandi left. "Bye, Daddy." Annie waved as she departed.

"Have a nice -" I stopped. My daughter was going off to Zenellis's room. He was going to fuck her. I plopped down on the bed.

"Hey, buck up." Harry gave me one of those phony punches in the shoulder that guys give to other guys. "Your student will be here soon, to take your mind off things." He returned to his room, leaving me alone. I turned on the TV for company while I waited. The screen showed Zenellis's logo. I surfed with the channel up button. Same thing. The bastard had blocked every channel in the place. No distractions from the evening's schooling!

I sat, wringing my hands, waiting for my student and sexual angel of mercy. No one. Not the tall blonde, not the chubby whiner, and neither of the twins. My student must have turned tail, leaving me without any.

Thirty minutes had passed. I stuck my head out the door. Plain Jane sauntered down the hall, checking the room numbers with a postcard in her hand. When she got to my door, she glanced away and walked faster. The hallway was empty when she turned the corner.

Harry's door opened. He was wearing a towel around his waist, with a visible lump in front. Pre-sex anticipation, or post-sex remnant?

"What's up?" I asked.

"My girl showed up, took one look at my penis, and ran out screaming. I don't know where she went. I was checking to see if the twins were coming back."

Good old subtle Harry. He pulled off his garments and expected his student to jump his bones? That dick would scare away half the porn stars in Hollywood, or wherever they live.

""Well, mine didn't show. A total fiasco! I'm going to bed."

The room was much warmer than the hallway. I rubbed the control on the thermostat. It moved back and forth with no resistance. I ripped the cover off. There was no connection between the switch and any part of the thermostat. However, a few chips had been wired in. Someone wanted the room warmer. I pulled a wire cutter from my tool bag and snipped the connections from the chips to the thermostat. The wire from the faceplate connected easily. Finally, I was in control of at least the temperature in my room. It set it down, for good sleeping. Much better. I pulled back the covers and rolled on my side. The pillows were much too soft. I tossed and turned, thinking about Annie and the twins.

I heard a faint knock at the door. I peeked through the security hole. It was Saroya, Zenellis's daughter. She was assigned to me? I didn't request her. Oh my God! Maybe Zenellis decided to trade, tit for tat. And nice big tits! Maybe I should run out and buy a lottery ticket, with this luck! But first, hot rabid sex with the birthday girl herself! Why did she get assigned to me?

(To be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at the address in my profile.

Copyright (c) 2005, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12