Dots and Dashes of Color Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zenellis placed his hands on Randi's breasts. "But I can see why you found this one unavoidable." More whispers. "Which of the Cocksworth twins are you?"

"B-b-brandi."

Oh shit! They'd traded places again? Joy practically ordered me to fuck Brandi, so this wasn't a completely bad thing. Was I her first? She hadn't said a word when she'd showed up. Where was Randi, if she wasn't with Zenellis? With Harry? Dreams of shacking up with Joy flew out the window. Everything was out of control!

Brandi shifted positions, my prick still in her, but softening due to our visitors.

"I am looking for my daughter," said Zenellis.

"I didn't know it was my day to keep track of her."

"Arrogant, for a man in your position."

I liked the position I was in, with a nubile semi-virgin perched halfway down my dick. Mouthing off was keeping my adrenalin and blood pumping. "Why don't you start with the guest who was supposed to tutor her tonight? Now there's a lucky SOB."

"If this young lady was not impaled on your penis, I'd have Gregor beat you." Zenellis glanced at the scanner on top of the TV. "Did you both scan your id cards?" Zenellis turned to his data assistant, who tapped on the PDA, then shook his head. "This is concentual, isn't it?"

"Oh, yes." Brandi was moaning and cooing. "I really wanted it. So bad, I swapped places with my sister."

My card was still attached to my shirt on the floor. Brandi's, or rather Randi's, was on the desk. Zenellis walked to the TV and scanned both of our cards. He paused at the desk and picked up Brandi's paper cup. "Glad you enjoying my special concoction, my dear. I call it Horny Juice."

So Zenellis was drugging the young women, making them more likely to bed their mentors. Maybe even seduce them?

"Now that we have you on video, why don't you show me some of your technique?"

I glanced at the dome I'd taped over.

Zenellis followed my gaze. "You are a smart one. Too bad you identified the false camera."

I squinted at the ceiling above the bed. There was a small hole that I hadn't noticed before. Bastard! Now he's got something on me. The only thing I hate more than an audience is someone taping my sexual exploits.

I was captive to Brandi's movement, and she evidently had lost patience with my conversation with Zenellis. It was tiny humping, but more than enough to keep me up in her tight pussy.

"I started with you, Mr. Marcus, because only you had the audacity to speak with my daughter," said Zenellis. "No one has ever done that, in all the years of this outing. As a direct response to your question, Saroya does not get a mentor, in the sense of which we speak. She is not ready."

"So she's a virgin, and you'll decide when she'll have her first sexual experience?"

"Precisely." Zenellis came back to the bed. "Now she must study and become prepared to assume my corporate duties. None of us are getting any younger. She has but three years to prepare, you see."

Zenellis was planning on putting a 25-year-old virgin in charge of his corporate empire? What was he going to do in retirement, seduce young women door-to-door?

Brandi yelped. Had Zenellis pinched her nipples?"

"I hope you find her," I said. "Since she's not here, can we get a little privacy?"

"You do not like me. It is quite clear. Perhaps that is because we are so much alike. For example, we both enjoy the company of younger women, no?"

"Yes. Preferably in private."

Zenellis untied the belt of his robe. "I have a saying. To waste an opportunity is a sin. Do you know this saying?"

"Like, 'waste not, want not'?"

"Very good, but I like mine better. So, you do agree?"

"Maybe. So what?"

"This is such an opportunity. Young lady, if you would be so kind." Zenellis held Brandi's hand and guided her in a one hundred eight degree turn. She was facing me, and my penis hadn't left her pussy. The horizontal motion twisted my penis. The feeling was unusual, but nice. "Good, now take it all in. That's right, spread your legs, but hold your cute little ass high."

The small man produced a unmarked silver tube from his jacket pocket. "A bit of lubrication." Zenellis's robe fell open. Annie was right. Zenellis's dick was about the size of a magic marker. Bastard was going to take Brandi's cherry ass. The tube slipped from his fingers and bounced to the floor. THe small man went to retrieve it.

"Leave it. Perhaps Mr. Marcus is not done for the night."

Facing me, Brandi writhed, taking me deeper. I was holding her ass, trying to smooth out her jerky motion. Zenellis positioned himself behind her. When his hands touched mine, I pulled them back. Then it dawned on me. The self-important sex merchant was on video himself, fucking Brandi's ass from behind. I guess he could always edit that part out.

Every time Brandi came down on my dick, she got some of Zenellis's dinky tool in her butt.

"Oh God! Oh shit! This is so fucking hot! Two dicks! My sister never had two dicks!"

So competitive! Maybe twins always are? I could neither confirm or deny Brandi's claim. I knew I'd never shared Randi with another guy, but who knows what she'd done on her own? I don't think Zenellis lasted thirty seconds before he grunted and slammed his hips against Brandi's behind.

"There! Very satisfying if I say so myself." He rewrapped his robe. "Good night. Pleasant dreams. Dreams about uses for FasTack, I hope."

Zenellis jerked his head, and the party of three departed as abruptly as they'd come.

I lay frozen, wondering how Saroya would react to her father's admissions.

(To be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think.

Copyright (c) 2005, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12