Dots and Dashes of Color Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your hands off me, or I'll call security."

One hand went up to fondle a breast, the other slid down between her legs, holding a throbbing lump of silk-covered pussy. "You can't honestly tell me you didn't get excited the last time, and again, now, from my reenactment."

"You're crazy if I you think I'm going to be intimate with you to test Couples."

The marketing folks came through this time. "Nice product name. So we're not a couple?"

"I should say not."

I spun her around. Panties showed from beneath her raised skirt. Breasts heaved under her blouse, untucked. "But we could be a couple."

"Never!"

I was tempted to just stick it in and make it so. But we still had a deal, and a quickie would give her grounds. Hell, she could put me away for sexual assault. But I had to show her I wasn't to be fooled with. "You're right. You'd be a lousy candidate for Couples testing. But it's clear you're in a sorry state, physically excited that is. So how about if I put you out of your misery?" I crouched, taking her panties down at the same time. Brandi had an up-close view at the hotel. Now it was my turn. I spread her thighs with my fingers and dove in, tongue first.

"Oh God! Get your mouth off of me. I swear –"

I flicked and slurped and sucked her lips, probing around in search of her clit. Every time she went up on her toes, I knew I'd struck my target.

Saroya was beating on my head with the book. "No! No! Stop it!"

I tongue fucked her pussy until my mouth ached, and kept going. Brandi hadn't gotten her off, but I was up for the challenge.

Saroya dropped the book and grabbed handfuls of my hair. She pounded my head into her crotch. Damn, she was masturbating, using my head as her device. I tried to keep my tongue stiff, but the muscles were cramping. Every time it softened, she smothered my face in her pussy, jerking my head up and down. I could barely breathe, but I was suffocating in heaven.

With a series of short gasps and a runoff of cunt juice, Saroya was done. I was past done, my tongue limp, my face sore, my jaw aching. My dick was as hard as ever, precum leaking from the tip. The thought of taking one step forward and plunging into Saroya's cunt flashed into my brain. I immediately rejected the notion. I wanted her, but not if it fucked up my financial deal in the process.

I grabbed the experimental tube of Couples from on her desk. She made no attempt to stop me. In fact, she wasn't moving at all, except the rise and fall of her chest told me she was still breathing. "I'll try this and let you know how it works out."

Saroya was in the same position, leaning against her desk, blouse half open, skirt up, panties down, panting, silent.

I got dressed and made my way to the door. Saroya hadn't moved. I decided it was best to retreat before she came out of whatever stupor she was in.

Letti was at her desk, with a bit more color in her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Fine. Sure." Her hands were folded, all prim and proper.

"You might want to tend to your boss," I said. "She could use your help."

Letti walked around her desk and opened Saroya's door. One look, and Letti's hands flew to her mouth as she eyed my crotch. "You didn't -"

"No, no, I have great respect for Ms. Zenellis. She just got herself overexcited."

I was on my way to the elevator when I heard footsteps behind on the stone floor. It was Letti.

"Listen, I'm just curious. Can that thing actually fit inside a woman? I mean, there's no way -"

I put one hand on Letti's shoulder. "You'd be surprised how flexible a woman can be. If you're ever interesting in seeing for yourself, you've got my number." For no reason, I bent down and gave her a peck on the lips.

I played with the tube of Couples in my coat pocket on the elevator ride down. Maybe someday it would come in handy.

(to be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think.

Copyright (c) 2006, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12