Dottie's Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers

The stream of cum finally met my tongue and flowed into my mouth. Holding the fluid in my mouth until the flow had ceased, I gathered it onto my tongue and looked up at Fredrick. He had fallen back onto his feet and was panting like a dog on a hot day. When he opened his eyes and saw me, I parted my lips and showed him I had caught it all.

Fredrick said enthusiastically, "Stacy was right, you are one hell of a slut Dottie!"

As I swallowed the load and licked all traces of it off Stacy, I become aware of the fact that being called a slut by Fredrick didn't bother me at all! Hell, I took it as a compliment!

After another 15 minutes of eating Stacy's pussy, an orgasm rained down on her. She sat up and ground herself onto my mouth. Her thighs squeezing my head, my nose pinched between her cheeks. I took quick puffs of air as she rocked back and forth, riding my face for all she was worth. As her orgasm subsided, she rolled off me onto the bed. Fredrick cuddled up next to her, his limp cock resting between her butt cheeks.

I rose from the bed and walked to the doorway. Looking back at them laying on the bed, licking my lips I thought to myself "I must be the luckiest girl in the whole world."

-----

My thanks go out to Earl Grey for his editing expertise.

buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers
12