Double Birthday

Story Info
Photo session becomes an opportunity for revenge.
2.9k words
4.45
116.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is the third in my "(insert holiday name) Birthday" series. The first two are "Valentine Birthday" and "Easter Birthday." Readers have asked me to expand the series, so I'm making up some special days as I go along. What if two people shared the same birthday? Isn't that special?

* * * * * * * * * *

"Daddy, can you do me big favor?"

"Sure honey, what is it?"

"You know my friend Vonna? She wants to send a picture to her boyfriend, and I told her you'd do it. You've got that new digital camera, right?"

My wife walked past and caught our daughter's request.

"Why don't you, dear?" my wife said. "You really haven't used it much since you got it. Didn't you tell me about all of the wonderful pictures you'd take when you convinced me to let you buy it?"

"Uh, yeah, right. Okay, I'll do it."

"Great. Here's her address. She's expecting you."

"Right now?"

"Why, what were you going to do instead?" my wife asked.

At least going to take Vonna's picture would get me away from my wife's errand list.

"Sure, why not?"

Vonna wasn't one of my daughter's "immediate" friends, more like "second tier." I wondered why my daughter wanted this so badly. Then I remembered that my daughter wanted everything badly.

Vonna's address was a four story apartment building. My daughter had put the apartment number on the crib sheet. I pushed the button. Without any verbal feedback on the intercom, the door was buzzed open.

I took the elevator to the third floor, got out, and wandered down the hall, camera bag in one hand and tripod in the other. I wanted to take steady shots. Besides, I didn't know what the lighting would be like. Vonna answered the door.

"Mr. Marcus, thank you for coming. Please, come in."

I was embarassed that I didn't know Vonna's nationality, only that her skin was naturally darker than mine, and she had a bit of an accent.

The apartment was decorated with statues and wall hangings. I didn't ask.

"Can I get you something?"

"No thank you."

Vonna was dressed in a plain white blouse and a pleated blue skirt that ended above her knees.

"Please have a seat," Vonna said, gesturing at the couch.

She sat at the other end.

"Did your daughter explain what I'd like?"

"No, just that you needed a picture taken, that's all."

"Well, my boyfriend Dick is in college. It's his birthday today. So is mine. That was what made me know Dick is my soul mate, for life."

Oh no! Not another birthday! Well, at least Vonna has a boyfriend.

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you. Anyway, I want to email him a picture of me on my birthday, as a gift. Can you do that?"

"Sure. I'll take a few pictures and you can choose the one you'd like. I'll hook up my camera to your computer and you can send him the picture as an email attachment right away."

"Okay, let's get started."

"Where do you want me to set up?"

"I thought a picture of me on the balcony might be nice. What do you think?"

"Well, the natural lighting should be good. Let's try it."

I set up the tripod and got the camera out. Vonna brushed her hair, raising her arms above her head. Her flat, bare midriff was exposed as the blouse rose up with her arm movements. Vonna opened the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the narrow balcony.

"How's this?"

I had already attached the camera to the tripod. I got them into position and framed the shot. Rather than touching the shutter button and perhaps ruining the picture, I held a remote shutter controller in my hand.

"Looks fine. Let's try one. There's no wasted film, right?"

The day was a bit chilly and the winds blew inconsistently around the building. Vonna's straight dark hair kept blowing onto her face. Each time she raised her hands to pull her hair back, Vonna's nipples pushed at the fabric of her blouse. The cold breezes were making them harder by the minute.

"I don't think Mother Nature is going to cooperate," I said.

Vonna came back in, looking windblown but natural.

"Why don't you take a comfortable position on the couch?" I suggested.

Vonna plopped down at one end, with her legs curled under her. The pleated skirt moved up Vonna's thighs. Her legs had a nice shape.

"Okay, now give me a smile."

Vonna put on a coy grin, as if she was keeping a secret.

"Come over and take a look," I said.

Vonna bounded from the couch and joined me behind the camera. Whatever Vonna was wearing, it smelled vey nice. Not flowers or anything artificial, more like just a nice smell.

"I look wicked, don't I?" Vonna asked.

"Maybe a little."

"I like that one. Dick will be so surprised."

The phone rang. Vonna excused herself.

"It's Dick," she said, recognizing the caller id.

"Hi, sweetie," she answered.

I listened to her half of the conversation.

"I've got a surprise for you."

Pause.

"What is it, honey? Is something wrong?"

Pause.

"What?"

Pause.

"How could you?"

Pause.

"Well, fuck you!"

Vonna slammed down the handset, burst into tears and ran out of the room. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there, alone. After a few minutes, Vonna came back into the living room, still dabbing up tears with a damp tissue.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Marcus."

"Oh, that's okay, Vonna. I guess you got some bad news. I understand."

"No, Mr. Marcus, you don't understand at all. I really believed that Dick and I were fated to be together for the rest of our lives. That's the only reason I let him -"

So Vonna gave her virginity to Dick.

"Now he's dumped me for some college girl."

Vonna's tears began to flow.

"There, there," I said, trying to comfort her.

Before I knew it, I was holding her in my arms, rubbing her back, consoling her, confirming the lack of a bra. Vonna caught her breath and pulled her head back from my shoulder.

"Dick had the nerve to tell me he found somebody prettier than me. Can you believe that prick? Aren't I pretty, Mr. Marcus?"

"Yes, Vonna, you're very pretty."

"And I'm a good kisser. Dick told me so. See?"

Vonna planted her full lips on mine. Her kiss was urgent and needy. My lips responded in a more-than-friendly manner.

A little voice in the back of my head screamed a warning, but evidently I wasn't paying attention. Vonna took a step back and smiled at our first kiss. She pulled her blouse down, taut against her chest.

"And I have a nice body, no?"

"No, uh, I mean, yes, you have a nice body. I noticed the moment I came in."

Oops, that was too much information. Vonna's coy grin returned.

"Mr. Marcus, I still want to send Dick a picture, but a different kind. To show him what he's missing. Stay right there."

I did as asked. In a couple of minutes, Vonna's voice called out to me.

"What do you think?"

I turned around. Vonna had changed into a negligee. It was long sleeved, pink, and very transparent. The nipples that had been hinted at by her blouse were now in full view, dark and hard on full round breasts that stood up proudly. A swatch of matching color rode between Vonna's shapely legs.

"This is what Dick is giving up. I want to send a picture that will make him jealous."

It was suddenly getting very warm.

"All right. Why don't you sit on the couch and I'll take one."

Vonna got on the couch, in the same position as before, but much more exposed.

"Ready?"

"No, wait."

Vonna opened the negligee so that most of her breasts were visible through the top.

"There. That should make him drool."

It was doing that for me. I took a shot.

"Let me see."

Vonna stood close to me, checking out the picture in the small viewfinder.

"That's not good enough. Dick knows what I look like naked. He even bought me this negligee. What was I thinking?"

Vonna took off the top but kept the g-string style panties on.

"I want to make him really jealous, you know. So he feels the same sense of betrayal and loss that I do."

"So how can you do that?" I asked.

I hadn't a clue. I was just going along with Vonna's premise.

"He'd be jealous if he saw me with someone else," Vonna said.

Her coy smile returned.

"Did you enjoy our kiss, Mr. Marcus?"

"You know I did."

"I need a really big favor, Mr. Marcus. Please don't say no."

The little voice in the back of my head was screaming, drowned out by the sound of the blood pulsing through my veins.

"What do you want, Vonna?"

"I want you to take a picture of us, together. That will make Dick jealous."

"Okay, just what do you want me to do?"

"Come over to the couch. You've got a remote shutter, right?"

"Yes."

"I'll just sit next to you and you can take the picture from here."

"What about my face? I don't want good old Dick coming back and beating the crap out of me."

"We'll just erase your face from the picture. Okay?"

I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Now, put your arm around me and hold my breast."

It was warm, and her nipple throbbed against my palm.

"Okay, snap it."

I took the shot with the remote in my free hand. Vonna jumped up to check the results.

"That isn't much of a jealousy shot. Maybe if we were more intimate."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe if I was holding your penis. Yeah, that would do it. Do you think you could get it hard?"

The deed was already done. I didn't have to tell Vonna, she found out when she unzipped my fly and stuck her hand inside. Vonna snaked my erection through my underwear and out into the open.

"Oh my God! Your dick is twice the size of Dick's dick. That will make Dick jealous for sure." said Vonna. "Okay, snap away."

I did as instructed. Vonna jumped up, forgetting she was holding on. The tug brought precum to the tip.

"Oh, sorry. Let's see. Not bad, but it looks like just a hand job."

In fact, since Vonna had posed with her hand still, it wasn't even that.

"I know. I'll sit on your lap pretending to have sex. He knows he was my only lover. Seeing me with someone else will hurt him good, especially someone with such a big one."

"Pretend sex?"

"Sure. That's harmless enough."

"Yeah, harmless."

Vonna glanced down at my lap. cock sticking out from my pants. It was throbbing with anticipation.

"Mr. Marcus, we can't have pretend sex if you still have your clothes on."

I took off my pants and shirt and put them behind the couch, out of the picture.

"Uh, and your underwear."

I dropped my jockeys. After I sat down, Vonna planted herself in my lap, her back towards me, straddling my legs. My penis bounced against her belly.

"No, this is no good. It just looks like I'm sitting in someone's lap. That won't make him jealous."

Vonna got up and removed the small panties.

"It's got to look like we're going to have sex."

Vonna got back on my lap, on her knees, still with her back to me.

"I'll put your penis between my legs. Why don't you put your hand back on my breast?"

With the remote in my left hand, I placed my right hand on Vonna's bare breast. Out of habit, I fondled her pebbly nipple.

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, I see you're going for realism. Great!"

My erection was too tall for Vonna to straddle and still stay on her knees.

"I'm gonna lift up and get into position. You get ready to take the picture, okay?"

"Ready when you are."

Vonna balanced on her left knee, her left arm holding onto the arm of the couch. With a firm grip, she placed the head of my penis at the entrance to her cunt. She rubbed it back and forth against her moist opening and then took her hand away. It flopped forward.

"Damn, it won't stay in position."

Vonna tried again, this time pushing the head of my penis into the moist fleshy folds of her cunt lips.

"Ooh, Dick's dick never felt like this," Vonna muttered. "Take a picture."

I pressed the remote and heard the confiming click.

"I'll stay right here. Take one more just to be sure."

She lied. She slid down another inch. I repeated the process.

"Are we done?" I asked.

"You know, Dick will just think this was a set up. He's not very gullible, you know. All he'll see in this photo is me on top of a big cock. He won't believe it unless he has proof."

With no warning, Vonna slid half way down my erection. She let out a hiss, breathing hard, her breast rising and falling under my fingers.

"This isn't pretend sex."

"I know, but now Dick will see I've taken half of it. Picture, please."

I took two shots, just to be sure.

"Is that enough?" I asked.

I didn't know how long I could hold out, sitting still with my erection firmly planted in Vonna's pussy.

"I know Dick. You've gone as far into me as he did with his whole cock. No, if I'm going to make him jealous, I have to -"

Vonna slid down the rest of my erection.

"- take all of you. Take the picture."

I did as asked.

"Do you want to get off now?"

I meant get off of my lap.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Marcus. Do I ever! I never thought you'd ask."

Vonna began humping, up and down, riding me like a pogo stick.

"Oh, oh, oooh, you've got Dick's dick beat by a mile."

Vonna was exaggerating. It was just a few inches.

"Don't stop. Keep going. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me silly with your big dick."

The deed was done, I might as well enjoy it. I now had both hands on her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. Vonna's fingers occasionally touched my penis as she played with herself. We were going at it hot and heavy. Dick was an idiot to dump Vonna for someone else. Maybe he thought a pussy in the hand was worth more than a distant bush.

Vonna picked up the remote for the camera that I had dropped to caress and squeeze her other breast.

"Vonna, I'm gonna cum. You'd better get up."

"No way. I'm not getting off until I have an orgasm. Besides, I'm on the pill."

Free of the worry of getting Vonna pregnant, I put everything into my assault. I moved my hands to Vonna's hips and bounced her on my erection, over and over. She was moaning and whimpering. I knew she had reached a climax when she sucked in her breath, held it and squeezed her legs together. Exhausted, she fell to one side, my erection slipping out from her well-exercised pussy.

"So, do you think those pictures will get Dick jealous?" I asked.

"Dick who?" Vonna replied. "Bring your camera."

Vonna staggered into her bedroom. I followed. Getting the pictures from the camera into Vonna's computer was as easy as me getting into Vonna's cunt. Plug and play. We watched the progression of pictures flash by in slide show mode. The ones she took of us fucking were quite exciting and explicit.

"So, which ones are you going to send Dick?" I asked.

"None of them. Being ignored is worse than being trashed. It's the ultimate humiliation. But I want to keep these for my own pleasure, if that's okay with you."

"Sure, but promise me you'll erase my face."

"From the pictures, okay, but not from my memory."

Vonna kissed me, tongue and all, our last of the afternoon. At least I had a couple of pictures with Vonna's clothes on that I could show back at home. I'd save the rest on a Zip disk for my own enjoyment.

###

An Original H M Tale

Send feedback to the email address in my profile. Please write and tell me what holidays you'd like included in the series.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.