Double Crossed

Story Info
Husband and wife make a porno.
1.8k words
3.11
74.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Roger this is my story and to some extent the story of my wife Francis. We have been married seven years, she is two months older than me and we have known each other since primary school, through high school and university. We are both dentists and have a good suburban practice. We lack for nothing; we paid of all our student loans and mortgage two years ago. We can work as hard or as little as we like we have a beautiful home. We both drive late model BMW's

We have always been sexually active and I have to admit that Francis is rather more daring than me and over the years our sexual practices have evolved from plain missionary to toys. I was rather shocked one day three years ago when we were in the city for a dinner date, a dentist thing, when Francis pulled me into an Adult Book Store and after persuading me to buy her a large dildo then selected some triple x videos. Our sex lives rapidly expanded after that and visits to the Adult Book Store are a yearly event.

Francis had been very critical of the videos and DVD's we had bought, she thought that most were poor productions showing cocks and cunt's with no plot, no meaningful sound tracks and after our third visit and subsequent viewing, she said she could do much better, although she wanted to try out all of the one on one things shown in her selection of videos. All except sex with one woman and multiple men or another woman. She had been totally silent on those activities and I did not have the guts to ask her about them.

It was six months ago that I began to realize that Francis was spending quite a lot of time on our computer and despite some sneaky investigation followed by active questions I had not found out what Francis was looking at or working on. Then one night last month, she appeared at the bedroom door with a sheaf of paper. She bounced into the room fell on the bed beside me and thrust the paper bundle in my hand.

"Read that and tell me what you think." I read the title.

My first Porno Flick

By

Francis Doubleday

"Go on Roger read quicker."

I was still reading the title "Is this what you have been using the computer for? Writing a screen play for a pornographic movie?"

"Not any pornographic movie, our pornographic movie!"

I looked hard at my wife. "What do you mean 'Our' movie?"

"Roger hurry up and read the script and we can then discuss it. Now read."

I did as I was told. There was not just a script there were directors and camera mans instructions. The male and female were told to perform various sexual acts for the camera starting with the male stripping the female then the female stripping the male then oral sex and so on to full sex including anal then of course the money shot.

There were hundreds of lines of dialogue for all the people and the plot was a married couple wanting to make a movie of themselves having wild sex and enlisting the help of a director and cameraman to make the pornographic movie.

I was reviewing some of the lines when Francis returned to the bedroom dressed in a see-through nightgown and handed me my favorite drink.

"Well Roger what do you think. It has just as much sex as those movies we bought and it has a plot and a script and with the interactions of the director telling us what to do and the camera man wandering around and focusing on the action it should be quite erotic."

"Yes Francis I can see you have worked hard on this but do you think you could do all these things with a director telling you and me what to do next and a camera man filming the action?"

"Yes Roger I could do it. I was more concerned about you being able to do it. Will you think about it because I think that it would be really great fun and we could sell it?"

"Whoa there! Why sell it? We would not want to be recognized!"

"Darling you have no idea just what a good make-up artist can do. A hair color and make-up done properly and even our mothers would not recognize us."

"But who would you get to be director and camera man and could you trust them?"

"Oh Roger I already have them lined up they can be ready the week after next. I have ordered some furnishing for the rumpus room which will be delivered Monday so we can disguise our home. Then we practice, learn our lines and practice, and practice." She was pulling her nipples taught and flashing her pussy. I got the message.

Sex that night was very, very good and it seemed that I had agreed to make a pornographic movie with my wife.

The furniture and rugs pictures and sculptures arrived and our rumpus room was transformed. Francis was insistent that we practice the actions in the places indicated by the script and had me learn the entire script. "You need to know all the lines so you can follow the plot and action because we will have to do this in one shoot. Yes you will be able to have a rest if you need it, but it will be better if it flows and will require less editing which you and I will do together."

Francis set up our video camera and we practiced like rabbits. She showed me the results and we discussed the cameraman's instructions. A few changes were made

By the end of the week, I just about had the script off pat and we rested for a night then had a full run through using the fixed camera. It took just ninety minutes before I sprayed my cum into Francis' mouth and face and she then sucked me clean. The first time she had done ass to mouth!

Francis was very animated and I was invigorated. Francis came home the next day with an expensive video camera, I had to get practice shots of her using it, and she took shots of me. We checked out the results and a few extra instructions were added to the script. As the days ticked by we continued to practice, we were to make our movie the next Monday evening.

Francis told me, 'no sex' on Saturday evening and I behaved myself for two whole nights. However, Francis wanted me to use the camera to take real close-ups of her body, intimate close-ups. She then did a critique of the shots and had me do them again. She then did similar close-ups of my body. 'We will use these when we edit the movie,' was her explanation.

We had a light day at the dental surgery that day and were home by 4 pm. We had a light meal and Francis restricted me to one glass of wine.

At about 6 pm Francis introduced me to a young woman who proceeded to change our appearance. Francis became a flaming redhead while I became a black haired man. The makeup session was rather weird. The young woman knew rather more than I liked about what we were about to do. It was 7:30 pm when she left.

"Darling Roger, this is just sex, you know I love you, take no notice of the others just follow the script and enjoy yourself!"

"Are you sure you want to do this we don't need the money and why parade ourselves?"

"Roger I think I can earn heaps writing scripts for porno's and what better example of one we wrote and produced, besides you have loved the rehearsals!"

I had to agree I had been turned on by those, so pushed my fear aside.

At 8:00 pm, precisely the front door bell rang and Francis rushed to answer it. We were both already in our costumes.

Francis introduced two men one tall and blond the other shorter and brown haired both had good physiques.

"Fred this is Roger my husband. Joe this is Roger."

Pleasantries were exchanged and Francis took charge.

"Now you both know we are going to make a pornographic movie. You both have a script and we have been rehearsing so all we have to do is film it."

Fred and Joe agreed...

"Roger Darling the script Fred and Joe have is a little different to the one you have but, almost all the spoken parts are the same. I just did not want to make you learn the changes since you had worked so hard learning the script. Now as I said almost all the lines are the same and Fred will tell you when we depart from the one you know. Its really just a few lines here and there just do what he tells you and everything will work out just fine."

Fred was carrying a stack of paper and smiled at me.

Francis, it seemed was very much in charge. She set the fixed camera to record and stood in shot facing me with Fred and Joe also in shot.

"O.K. Roger this is pornographic movie shoot. To a script written by the wife. The object of this is to produce a really erotic movie not one of those sad things we bought!"

"Our fixed camera will be recording what goes on in this room and the camera man will take other aspects including close-ups of all the action. I think we will have lots of fun editing these two video streams into a really pornographic movie."

"Francis I know all this can we get started?" I said.

"Ok camera action." said Francis.

She beckoned to us all and we lined up facing the fixed camera.

"This is a Blue movie produced by my husband and I. It is intended to be erotic rather than pure porn so watch listen and enjoy."

"Let me introduce the director," Fred took a bow. " My Husband," and to my horror Francis indicated Joe! "Now we will do everything the director tells us to do!

And the Camera Man!" she indicated me! "Now he will record everything that takes place."

"Ok now let's get down to the real action."

Joe walked towards me and handed me the big camera. Then walked towards Francis.

'Oh My God Francis had set me up. I was to make a pornographic movie. Not as the husband, but the Camera man!'

I knew the entire plot, I knew all the lines, I knew what was going to be done to Francis and it was not going to be me doing it!

I knew what Francis was going to do with 'her husband', which was the handsome young stud I had just met!

I took a deep breath, pushed the record button and followed the script!

(To be continued...)