Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes!" she groaned "I am your's Dave, my cunt is your's anytime you want it!"

Those words drove David on, his cock a blur as he pumped it into his sister, his balls slapping against her with every movement

"Oh! Oh! Ohh!" Debbie squeezed her pussy tightly around her brother's cock as she felt a massive orgasm wash through her body, her arms gripping her brother tightly as she clung onto him this new tightness sending David's mind into frenzy as he ground his cock into the hot, rapidly slicker hole.

"I'm going to cum!" he declared gritting his teeth as he felt the urge too much to hold back, his sister wrapping her legs around his waist holding him deep inside her

"Cum in my fucking cunt Dave! Use me like a dirty cum slut!"

David could not argue with his sister, he was too far gone for any thoughts other then blowing his thick load of cum somewhere. Debbie leaned into her brother as she felt his cock throb as it squirted the sticky liquid deep inside her, she could feel every drop as it sprayed.

"Oh god my pussy is on fire!" Debbie gasped as she felt her brother's cock finish filling her up, the rough hard fucking she had just received making her pussy very sensitive "That was so good!"

David agreed with his sister, his cock softening now that he had cum but still buried inside her as she held him with her legs and arms, keeping him close and her pussy plugged up, the cum she had shot into her unable to leak back out.

Footsteps on the stairs made the siblings come back to Earth; they had forgotten about everyone down in the living room while they had been having forbidden sex in the bathroom. David pulled his flaccid cock from his sister and looked down to see a dribble of his own cum drip out of her open pussy and into he sink where she sat.

Without thinking David scooped it up on his finger and worked them into his sister, getting another blob of white cum he took the mixture of semen and female juice into his mouth before leaning in and kissing his sister, depositing the whole lot into her mouth. Debbie closed her eyes as she shared the taste with her brother, the result of their coupling.

Pulling back David watched as his sister rolled the cum around in her mouth before swallowing it all moaning as she let it slowly drip down her throat, the taste staying on her tongue for her to continue enjoying.

"I think you should go back before we are missed" Debbie suggested as she leaned back in the afterglow of sex, her face wet with sweat and her pussy still dribbling her brother's cum a little.

"Yeah think you are right sis" David said as he pulled his pants back on after wiping down his cock "You going to be ok?" he asked, his sister nodded.

David did not see Debbie again until after the party had ended and all their friends had gone home, no one seemed to have missed the pair while they were away so it looked like they were in the clear.

It was the next morning when David got the chance to talk to his sister about what they had done the night before. He was having a strange dream about it, but for a dream, it all seemed so real.

"Morning sleepy head" David was greeted by the sight of his naked sister straddling his belly as he opened his eyes. Her firm large breasts hung saucily above his head as she gently rubbed his cock reaching back behind herself to hold the shaft.

"Morning" he said still a little sleepily, but the attention his sister was giving his hard cock was waking him up quickly.

Debbie leaned down and kissed her brother passionately, her already hard nipples scraping over his chest and her hand still stroking his cock giving attention to the aching head.

"This is one good wake up call" David half joked as his sister Debbie adjusted her position, her pussy pressing down on him so much he could feel the slickness of it.

"I thought you'd like it, I've been up for hours waiting for you," she said smiling at her brother

"Waiting for me?"

"Yeah, I wondered what happened to you last night, I was waiting for you to come and claim the rest of me" she giggled squeezing her brother's cock harder then rubbing it again.

"The rest of you?"

"Yeah, you just fucked my pussy in the bathroom" Debbie giggled and her brother smiled "There is more to do then just that" Debbie took her brother's hands and place them on her arse cheeks

"You serious?" David asked as his sister pressed his ands onto her arse cheeks firmly. Debbie did not answer in words; she got up and took his hand getting him off the bed before leaning over it, pushing her firm arse out at her brother.

David stood and admired the orbs of flesh that were being presented to him; his cock throbbed as he looked at the succulent flesh. Debbie looked back over her shoulder at her brother

"I'm ready when you are Dave..." she said with a grin

David stepped forwards and placed his hands on his sister's firm arse rubbing the cheeks before pulling them apart exposing the little opening. Debbie groaned as she felt his cool breath blow onto her little ring.

Slowly David worked a finger into the tight little arsehole of his sister. Debbie groaned and relaxed her anal passage for her brother, she could feel his finger working in and out, opening her up for his thick cock to follow.

"Think we need to lube you up" he said before spitting onto Debbie's arse, his spit dribbling down over her little hole before his fingers again thrust inside.

Debbie thrust her hips a little; as she felt her brother's other hand squeezing her naked arse, cheeks and the tip of his cock rub against the back of her thigh. She opened her legs wider to give her brother better access as his fingers worked her tight crevice harder, she could feel his cock throb as he got more excited and knew it wouldn't be long before his hard cock was shoved in her tightest hole.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as she felt her brother remove his fingers and his cock move from her thigh. David's hands pulled her arse cheeks apart and he moved his hips until his cock was inline with his sister's tight rosebud, slowly he positioned the head against the tight opening and nestled himself against her. Debbie groaned as she felt the head touch her arsehole and grabbed the sheets of the bed tightly as she got ready for her brother.

Debbie grit her teeth as she felt her brother's cock push into her anal passage, the head stretching the tight walls as inch by inch the whole shaft sank deeper. David pushing his hips forwards could feel his sister's tight arse gripping his cock more and more until he was fully embedded inside her.

"You're so tight" David gasped as his hands let go of his sister's arse cheeks, letting them close up around his groin, his cock not moving inside Debbie as her muscles adjusted to the sensation of having a thick piece of meat inside where it shouldn't naturally be.

Resting her head down on the bed Debbie groaned her approval as her brother pulled his cock back, inch by inch sliding it out just as he had slid it into her. She felt her brother's hands slide down her side and rest onto her breasts, his fingers finding out her nipples pulling them hard making her squeal with delight.

"I like that!" she gasped as her David pulled both nipples and slid his cock back into his sister's tight passage, her muscles now more relaxed and accepting of the intruding object.

David took his sister's words as a cue and thrust is cock hard into her, his skin slapping against hers, the room filling with the sound of sex as both siblings grunted and groaned, Debbie thrusting her arse back at her brother taking his cock deeply into her anal passage with every move, the pressure building up making the pulling of her nipples all the more erotic and exciting.

"Fuck!" Debbie called out as she felt her pussy get more wet and her brother's hand slide down cupping it as his hips slammed against her arse once again, his thick cock making her body ripple and tremble as she neared orgasm, her brother's fingers working her clit and dipping into her wet pussy, each movement sending tingles through her as she felt an orgasm ready to explode.

Debbie felt dirty and excited at the same time as her brother fucked her arse with his hard cock, his fingers working into her pussy deeply and pulling her nipples, each tug making her edge closer to orgasm. She felt her brother's cock jump and throb in her tight arse as he slammed it in hard and deep, each time thrusting Debbie forwards with the force, her legs shaking as she felt the pressure build more and the orgasm erupt.

"Ah fuck!" she gasped as her mouth fell open and her pussy let loose all over her brother's fingers, her legs buckled and she fell onto the bed, David leaning down on her his cock getting squeezed tighter by the strong muscles in his sister's anal passage.

Debbie could feel her brother's body on her back and his cock throbbing in her arse still, he was panting and moaning as her muscles rippled and squeezed his cock.

David pulled his cock back and it slid all the way out of his sister, Debbie felt the pressure in her arse fade and quickly before her brother could re-insert his cock turned over and sat on the floor, her brother's cock now pointing at her face throbbing with excitement.

"One more hole to claim Dave," she said huskily as her hand reached up and began to stroke the cock. The thought it had been up her arse didn't bother Debbie, she was too turned on by having her arse fucked to care and knowing where it had been just made her feel more dirty as she brought her face closer to the throbbing meat.

Debbie kissed the head and slowly took it into her mouth, making little licks and sucks before opening her red lips and taking more of her brother's cock inside. David watched and moaned as his cock disappeared into his sister's warm and inviting mouth.

David closed his eyes as he felt his sister's talented tongue go to work on the shaft of his cock, licking it and caressing before she bobbed her head sucking wonderfully leaving just the head inside then taking the shaft in a swift movement.

Knowing her brother would not last long after the fucking he had already given her Debbie worked fast on his cock, she wanted to make this the best blowjob he had ever had. Sucking hard and working her tongue up and down the length of hr brother's cock Debbie reached around and squeezed his arse cheeks holding onto him as she worked the cock in her mouth deeper.

David slid his hands into his sister's hair and held her head as his hips began to thrust in time with her movements, his cock throbbed in her warm mouth and he could feel his balls tightening as his orgasm built much like his sister's had before.

Debbie could feel the cock in her mouth throbbing more and more and she knew what was coming, her tongue played with the head as her brother gasped and grit his teeth holding on for the last few moments before he shot his cum down his sister's welcoming throat

"I can't hold it" David exclaimed as he held his sister's head tightly in place, his cock suddenly bursting forth with a blast of hot stick cum. Debbie held her lips firmly around her brother's cock as she felt the first squirt hit the back of her throat and slide down almost making her gag, another shot followed right away Debbie doing all she could to swallow down her brother's seamen.

A soft groan escaped Debbie's throat as she felt her brother's cum, more a dribble now, pool on her tongue, the taste filling her mouth as his cock let loose the last of its thick content

Slowly David relaxed as his cock began to shrink down, his cum resting on his sister's tongue as she released his slick cock from her lips, her saliva making the skin shine as it was withdrawn.

Debbie opened her mouth and showed her brother his thick blob of cum that had settled in there, she grinned and swallowed then showed him her mouth once more, the cum gone and just little strands left to show what it once contained

"You taste so good Dave" Debbie commented as she pulled herself onto the bed and laid back, her brother joining her and resting his head on her firm breasts kissing them softly as she played with his hair.

"I could lay here with you forever," he said dreamily in the afterglow of orgasm

"Oh there will be plenty of laying Dave but it won't just be like this, all my holes are yours to use as and when you want now bro... and I expect you to take advantage of that..."

Note: This is my first story in a long time, I love hearing from readers so please please send me some feedback and if you leave an address I will contact you back within a few days. Thanks for your time and hope you enjoyed!

12