Double Date Adventures: Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull your shaft out into the naked night air, the steamy backseat. I stroke you. I kiss your mouth, and stroke you at the same time, to the same rhythm, soft, firm, persistent. My hand is so soft, and you feel the grains of my soft palm even clearer in the dark, when there's nothing visual to focus on - only the sensation of me touching you. You swallow hard, trying not to make any noise. You don't want them to know that I'm pleasuring you. It's better this way, when they don't know, when it's our dirty little back seat secret.

I take my hands off you. For one moment, you are alone in the dark, with the shushed rumble of the highway on the tires, and the occasional flash of an oncoming car's headlights lighting up the world. I move to lay across the seat and put my head in your lap, leaning on one elbow between your legs. And then you feel the softness of my hand again as I wrap around the underside of your shaft and take up my old pace of stroking you. My lips are on you now, flush and moist, tenderly kissing the underside of your dick, letting licks come out between them, just pressing on you with my wet tongue. You shudder, and caress my hair as I'm buried in your lap there in the darkness of the car, feeling my warm breath on your crotch. I inhale you, your scent, musky and sweet, and crave more of you. I lick my lips in anticipation of taking you, and press your shaft past the warm wetness of my tongue and lips, engulfing you in the softness red velveteen flesh of my mouth, all the while lazily stroking you.

Your hands are in my hair, and I'm sucking you down, with my lips wrapped around you, my hands wrapped around, bringing my head back, lifting my tongue to wrap the underside as I draw you out and then re-embrace you again hungrily with my lips, pressing you a little deeper to the roof of my mouth each time. Jack hits the breaks at a stoplight, and the momentum propels you down my throat, while you cradle my head and body to keep me from rolling away from you. I take you like that from then on, deeply. God, I love how we can feel each other like this in the dark, how I can do this dirty thing to you and have you still stroke my hair and caress me, how we can be so coy and sexy together without anyone catching on.

I suck you off to the pace of the song on the radio, taking you slow during a slow song and then quicker, feeling your breathing increase to a near-pant as you try and stay silent, as you touch my finely-boned face and stroke my hair, as I lap at your cock head with my tongue, making small muffled pleasure sounds that you can feel, but not hear. The pace increases. The song is a dance mix. I suck, and lick, and suck, and stroke, and it's so warm and wet, and so dark, and so dirty and sexy that I'm doing this to you in their car, and they don't even know it, and you're on the verge of losing it. You're grabbing the emergency handle on the ceiling. Your other hand's on my nape. You're helping me along by thrusting very slightly, and your breathing is coming in short little pants, because you can't growl the way you usually do. Oh, god I want your cum. And you give it to me, at the peak of the dance mix. I let you explode in a volcanic thrust of cum, and I swallow every drop of it.

I lay there for a moment on your lap, just relishing you on my lips, the stickiness, the salty sweetness. The dirtiness of having just sucked you off to orgasm in the back seat of someone else's car while they're driving - and they don't even know about it. I giggle a little. But, I get the sense you're not finished. That was a nice cum, but your skin is still on fire. You're still going crazy after a night of teasing, watching me make out with another chick. You're reeling from this orgasm, but you need another - one where you can be loud, and hear me loud right along with you. And so do I.

"Here you go, guys," Jack says, as he pulls up outside your house.

"Thanks for the adventure!" Laura giggles. "We should do it again sometime."

"Yeah, it was a wild evening. We had fun!" I say, and wave as they drive away.

I turn to you, and you grab me in a passionate, animal embrace, growling the way you wanted to in the car, pushing me back on the lawn. The grass is wet, but we don't care. It's hot outside and the cool, wet grass feels nice, makes us slippery and damp the way my panties have been all evening. You're kissing me hard, pressing me down, and I'm rolling, giggling, trying to get an edge on you, trying to get on top. You're stripping my shirt off, freeing my tits. You hold me down and pull up my skirt, and pull aside my thong, and muscle your way on top of me, kissing me deeply, pulling me up to you with your hand on the back of my hip.

You feel how soaked I am for you, how horny I've been, and you slide your fingertip along my slit, fingering me, running your thumb up over my clit, and then working a finger into my pussy, sliding into my warmth. The feeling of your finger as it slides into my body is incredible. I've been primed for this moment all evening. I throw my head back and cry out on the lawn, to have you penetrate me so lusciously here on the grass. "Oh god baby, your finger feels so good inside me. God, I want your cock in me."

"Mmm. I bet you would. You're such a cock-hungry little tease. You want more in you, don't you? One finger's not enough, is it?" You say, as you rub my pussylips with your fingertip, teasing me, making me purr there with my head thrown back on the grass.

"Oh god, yes, I need more!" I say, and I do - I want you to fill me. You touch me just right, your fingertip so soft and firm, holding me open to the night air, stroking my smooth soft pussy, teasing me. A sensuous vibrato animal cry rises out of my chest at the pleasure of your fingers on me. I gasp as you enter me with a second finger, feeling the warmth of my body once again embrace you, feeling how hot I am for you, the slipperiness of my insides as they tremble and quiver under your caress. You finger me tenderly, rubbing my clit, stroking my insides with short quick fingerstrokes bent slightly at the first knuckle. You're leaning on me, looking down into my eyes, watching my reaction. I am panting, grabbing grass, writhing wet and hot there in front of you with my skirt pulled up and my thong pulled aside. "Mmh, oh lover, fuck me with that hot cock of yours," I say. "Mmh, oh I want you in me so bad. I need you to fill me with your cock. God, fuck me!"

You withdraw your fingers and savor my sweet juices that mix with the hot, heavy night air. I taste like chai tea to you, sweet and delicate. You crave me. This taste, this delicate little ravenous fingering of my slit has left you hard, pulsing at your zipper, a tease, making you want to feel your cock be where your fingers have been, making you want to bury yourself in my hot sex.

Before you even know what's happened, I'm on top of you, my legs wrapped around your waist as I unzip your pants and take you out for the second time this night to play with you. You're my favorite sex toy. Your cock is perfect to me, the way it penetrates me, the way it possesses me, the way it makes me crave you unendingly. You feel my deft hands swiftly unzip your pants and pull you out into the dewy wetness of the night, teasing the head of your hard dick with my soft, wet, hot pussylips, and then impaling myself on you.

I love that feeling, the feeling of you sliding into me to the hilt, of knowing how I must feel to you - encasing you on all sides with my slick sex, my legs wrapping you up, trapping you in me. You're trapped in my pussy; I'm holding you in, and you can't escape, even if you wanted to. I rock back and forth on you, my hands on your shoulders, then unbuttoning your shirt, then kissing the well of warm skin at your clavicle and leaning down to embrace you as I slide my ankles under your ass and rock you with my pussy muscles, squeezing you, squeezing the hot sweet cum out of you for the second time tonight.

I just can't get enough of your hot cock. I bury my face in your neck. "Oh, lover," I purr. "God, this satisfies me. Fuck me. Take me." And here on the wet grass of your front lawn, in the middle of the night, under the stars, you press yourself into me with your left hand on the small of my back and your right hand on my clit, stroking and circling and pinching it. I am on top, but you're driving me. I'm riding you, but you're in control. I have your dick trapped in my hot slit, but you're biting my neck and bucking up into me, fucking me so rough and tender.

The hot images of the night wash over me and I recount them to you in a quivering voice as you continue to stroke my clit and thrust into me: "God, baby, did you like seeing me bare-breasted against another woman, kissing her so sensually? That was so hot. Her tits felt so good against my own." You thrust in me harder at the thought. My head spins, reliving the overwhelming electricity of the moment.

"God baby, remember how we saw Laura gave a dirty blowjob in a strip club bathroom?" You say, remembering how we both watched something out of a porno movie together happen in real life.

"That was so hot," I moan, feeling your clit stroking work hot electric fire through my belly and up into my chest, near climax: "Almost as hot as the back-alley sex I wanted to give you behind the strip-club dumpster."

"Mmmh." You growl, at the thought of me wanting to be so dirty with you, wanting you so bad and so immediately that I'd let you fuck me up against a brick wall behind a strip club.

"And then there's our own little dirty backseat secret. Mmh. I love sucking your dick for you. That was so dirty and fun. Do you think they knew? I was so hungry for you I couldn't wait until we got home. I had to have you then." I quiver at the touch of your fingers on my clit, at the thoughts of these things we've done together, at how hot we've been for each other all night, at the electricity I've felt. And without warning, my back arches, and I clench my thighs around you, and I orgasm right there on the wet grass in your front yard, with you holding me to you, thrusting into me. God you make me feel good.

You feel the rhythmic pulse of my muscles, hear my cries of pleasure escape my throat, and the thoughts of all the dirty things I've done with and for you tonight. You just can't hold out any longer. White hot fire rises in you, floods you, and you buck into me deep, hard, throbbing. You lose control, your own voice escaping your throat in bellows, rising with mine into the night sky, echoing around the neighborhood.

Somewhere in the neighbor's yard, a dog hears us and barks. And then another, and another. The barking spreads like a wave throughout the neighborhood. We've started a wave. Lights go on.

It's all over and the last of the pleasure throbs subside, and we grab our clothes off the wet lawn and rush inside, just before the neighbor lady pokes her nosy face out into the deliciously sexy night.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good grief, this is the hottest story I have ever read on this site. Romantic, yet hot and sexy. Such incredible detail. I can't hold back my need for an orgasm right now so I'm going to stop writing now, and I know from experience I'm going to cum VERY hard thanks to you.

Thank you sooooo much!

TallEric02TallEric02almost 12 years ago
Incredibly intense. As good as any story here!

I don't know if there is a hotter story on all of literotica.com...that was intensely erotic, incredibly well crafted, and over the top in terms of passion and detail. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Best story I've read in a long time

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxalmost 14 years ago
Out-Fuckin'-Standing!!

i'm speechless! I'm totally drained! That was one of the most incredible stories-Ever!!!

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakealmost 14 years ago
Amazingly detailed!

The best read I've had in a long time. So much more than just words on a page. I began to see and feel the action. The details you shared about what the characters were thinking and feeling were priceless. A truly delicious story... and a great ending!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Waking Up to Dawn Dawn likes to tease and torment her boyfriend's roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
More Stories