Double Date Ch. 2

Story Info
New wife is insatiable.
2.7k words
4
140.1k
24
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slick00
slick00
162 Followers

After Debbie and I married we got jobs, apartment and everything was normal, Debbie I thought was done with her wild phase we had settled into love making four to five times a week, Debbie seemed satisfy but I couldn't convince her to give me a blowjob no matter how many times I ate her. I considered myself very lucky married to Debbie, she had lost her shyness especially in bed as she was in charge of when and how often we made love Debbie would tell me what to do. How could I complain when you have such a horny wife right?

One Friday evening I invited Scott over for dinner. Scott had been teaching me the ropes of glazing (installing windows) at construction sites. Scott was about 28 never married and didn't seem to go out much, I really wasn't thinking that he and Debbie would ever do any thing. Well dinner went well, Debbie and Scott got along, as Debbie was cleaning up Scott said

"You never told me your wife was so beautiful" Of course Debbie turns heads without even trying, she has long legs, her hips are ample but not large and I have learn her bra size to be 36D and with her small waist they really stand out. Well we settled in the living room to watch a video, some love story Debbie had picked out. I didn't mean to be rude but I fell asleep half way through it. When Debbie awaken me I was surprised to see she had change into her night gown nothing revealing, but still she had changed. Scott was trying to say good bye but I was still groggy, I was apologizing for falling asleep when noticed Scott just staring at Debbie. From the angle we were at and her standing in front of the TV you could make out every curve of her legs you also could make out the curves of her pussy lips it was an erotic sight. Scott was no longer listening to me he was just in awe of Debbie, she must have noticed cause her nipples were erect. We walked Scott to the door, I thanked him for coming over told him I would see him Monday, then Debbie hugged him and kissed him on the mouth, the look on Scott's face was funny he didn't seem to know where to put his hands. Debbie released her kiss and Scott didn't know what to do or say, Debbie broke the silence by saying "see you next Friday". After the door closed Debbie laughed we kissed and started groping each other, she pulled back hit me in my chest saying "you jerk, why did you fall asleep?" I just pulled her to me grabbed her ass and asked her why she was teasing Scott?

I got ready for bed and joined Debbie, she informed me that Scott was flirting with her, but she couldn't response in kind because she was on her period, but next week might be different. With that we fell asleep, we went the whole week without sex and after trying on Thursday Debbie told me to wait one more day. I had forgotten that Scott was coming for dinner even he had not mentioned it so Friday evening as soon as I walked in the door I attempted to make love to Debbie. (Debbie was wearing a little sun dress no bra nor a slip if you looked right you could almost see through it, she looked as if she was naked underneath from behind when see turned to me you could see the white of her panties. She had to be wearing a G-string, this as far as I knew was a first. Knowing Debbie had gone to work like this and that all the guys must have been aching all day long got me hard) I kissed her and was felling on her tits which responded to my touch, they were hard in an instant Debbie was rubbing my hard cock I was able to move the straps on her dress, I lowered her dress from her tits, it fell down to the floor. Debbie moaned as I flicked her nipples with my tongue I was looking down as I did this and I noticed that Debbie must have trimmed her pussy hairs since none were sticking out the side of her little panties. I licked then sucked on her tits sliding one hand down to her pussy I was about try to pull down her panties when the door bell rang.

Debbie picked up her dress as I went to the door, there was Scott with some wine coolers and a few movies in his hands. Scott came in and stopped suddenly, I turned to see what had startled him I saw Debbie's dress coming down over her ass. She must have taken her time just to tease Scott some more, Debbie came over hugged and kissed him I believe she even pushed her tongue in his mouth. Again Scott did not know how to react, I just grabbed the things from his hands just as I saw Debbie grab his ass and pull him into her hips I wasn't sure what to think. Debbie was my wife now but she has made it clear that she calls all the shots sexually. My cock was already hard from the playing we were doing before Scott showed up, but as I thought about watching Debbie get fucked I remembered how great it was plus I knew she would in turns fuck me later.

Debbie released her kiss and hug, she acted as if nothing unusual was happening, she turned and asked what movies were in the bag. Scott seemed out of breath I know he didn't except that, so was unsure of how I would react. I just started going through the movies checking the titles when I came across a X rated video. Maybe Scott was planing something without saying a word I handed the bag to Debbie, she was looking there as I put the wine cooler in the frig minus one for each off us. Scott had brought over plenty I guess he wanted to loosen things up. If he only knew Debbie the way I do, he would know with the way she was acting, she was horny. I think she was almost loose enough to fuck him now, but she also seems to have learned a thing or two about teasing a guy first.

Debbie picked out the action movie say it was only fair since she made us sit through the love movie last week. All we have in the living room is a sofa to sit in Scott and I sat at the ends as Debbie set up the tape. Again with the light from the TV filtering through her dress Debbie's legs were on display, hell because of its light yellow color it was almost transparent. She stood there as we looked at the her outline, with her legs slightly parted we could see where her ass began to take shape, we could just make out the white of her panty toward the front of her legs. Just then the door bell rang this brought me out of the trance my lovely wife had put me in watching her display herself for my and Scott. Debbie announced that she had ordered pizzas for us, and told me to pay the guy. We all just settled in to watch the movie and eat, about half way through Debbie cleared the coffee table and brought Scott and I another wine cooler. When she came back instead of sitting she laid across us her head on me and her feet on Scott. Scott was rubbing his hands on Debbie's smooth legs below her knees, as darkness set in the only light was from the TV I noticed that Scott's hand was going higher on Debbie's leg.

When the movie ended Debbie rolled on her back pull me to her opening her legs giving Scott a view straight to her panties. As we kissed I saw Scott again rubbing her legs he even leaned towards me to extend his reach. Scott was slowly working his hand up Debbie's thigh, Debbie just kissed me harder pushing her tongue in my mouth and opening her legs some more. Just as Scott hand really started to get close to her pussy Debbie stopped kissing me got up to say it was time for the next movie. She fumbled through the bag and much to both my and Scott's disappointment she didn't pull out the X-rated film but another action film Scott had brought. I know that I was aching to release my cock and could only imagine what was going through Scott's mind he was so close to her panties when she pulled away. I went to get a couple more wine coolers as the previews rolled Debbie looked to be headed to the restroom when I stopped her to ask what she was doing to us?. Debbie smiled saying it only beginning, Debbie came out and sat between us as this movie seemed to drag, it was not one I would have picked, I noticed Debbie whispering to Scott leaning in close with a hand on his chest. Suddenly she got up brought us both another wine cooler and disappeared. I thought she must have gone to the restroom again but she was not drinking.

Scott and I had not said I word, we just drank and watched TV. As suddenly as she left Debbie reappeared out of the darkness around us, only now she was wearing a black lacy nightie that stopped just below her ass. Debbie walked all the way around the coffee table and you could plainly see that she had left on her white g-string panties and her nipples were pushing out against the flimsy top. Debbie walk right in front of Scott leaned down to kiss him, I believe he no longer cared if I was there or not, his hands reached to her back as they kissed. Scott lowered his hand under the hem of her nightie to touch that wonderful ass of hers, I could see Debbie's hands unzipping his pants, she pulled out his cock and stroked it for a minute. Debbie released her kiss came over to me, whispered in my ear lets go into the bed room I'm going to fuck Scott.

I got up to follow her thinking what a beautiful wife I had. Her statement had made it clear that I had no say in the matter, we were walking away when she turned to Scott saying "join us". As we entered the bed room Debbie hugged me told me to strip and get on the bed, I complied with her wishes. Scott was unsure of what was going on, Debbie pulled him into the room his cock was still hanging out of his pants, Scott quickly dropped his pants and briefs. Debbie pulled off his shirt as he step out of his shoes and pants, Debbie pulled of her nightie but left her panties on. As they kissed standing up I was right behind Debbie as scoot was kneading her ass, Debbie's ass cheeks would opened and close as his hands moved around causing the white string in her ass to appear and disappear right before my eyes. Scott's hands left her ass now I could see one at her pussy, Scott was rubbing her atop of her panties, I laid on my back pushing my head off the bed and slightly in-between Debbie's legs. I could see Scott tugging at her panties which at this point were inside her pussy lips, Scott was able to move them aside giving me a view of Debbie's recently shaved pussy. With her hair out of the way in could see as Scott placed his fingers on her clit, moving it up and down before bringing his finger into her hole, Scott began to finger fuck my wife as I kissed her thigh.

Debbie pushed his hand away, told me to move to the center off the bed, she removed her panties then proceeded to straddle my face, looking toward my feet. Debbie lowered her pussy in my face as I pushed my tongue into her gapping pussy it was almost as if I was tongue fucking her as she raised and lowered her pussy on my face. Scott got on the bed behind Debbie, raised her pussy off of my face and guided his cock into my wife's pussy not three inches from my face. I looked on as his cock which looked smaller than mine opened her pussy lips allowing me access to Debbie's clit. I could see Scott's cock slowly slid in and out of her pussy as I licked and sucked her clit, sometimes as I licked I would touch Scott cock. The look of Debbie's pussy taking on a strange cock was almost more than I could bear. I felt my cum building in my balls so I reached down and grabbed the base of my cock not wanting to spill my down on myself, plus I knew that Debbie would not be happy to have cum in her face. Her head was laying on my thigh next to my cock but turned the other direction. About this time Scott lifted Debbie up away from my tongue and really started to fuck her fast and hard.

I saw just a few inches from my face his balls start move up in his sack, I knew he must be filling Debbie with his cum. Scott must have had a lot of cum cause he stay buried deep I Debbie's pussy for along time with his balls heaving up and down. I was turned on more than ever as I saw his white fluid forming toward the front of her pussy, Scott's cock was deflating allowing room for his cum to drip in my mouth, soon his cock dropped out hitting my nose, opening the flood gate sort of speak. There was so much cum I thought I would choke as it poured out of her pussy. (To be so close and see the fucking right there then to be able to suck on a freshly fucked pussy is something else) I licked and sallowed as much as I could my entire face was wet as Debbie was moving back and forth on my face, finally I had to push her away in order to breath. Debbie had sat up blocking my air way.

Debbie didn't have enough she lowered herself then her pussy onto my swollen cock, but I was so turned on by this point that only a few pumps up and down that I adding my cum to her already soaked pussy. Debbie just moved back over my face leaving a trail of cum on my body. She told me to lick her till she came, I did as I was told eating my own cum in the process, finally her body tensed up pouring even more liquid into my mouth I enjoyed every minute. Debbie fell off to the side of me and there was Scott with his hard cock in his hand he pulled Debbie to the edge of the bed Slammed his cock into her pussy. Then he started talking dirty to her.

"Do you want this cock bitch"

"Yes fuck me harder"

"oh you want more, well next time I'll bring a friend"

"OH YES BRING HIM"

Scott just continued to fuck her so hard her ass was lifting off the bed. I just watched as he started to dominate her calling her his slut, telling her he was going to fuck her ass. Debbie was agreeing to every thing he said even when he said she was going to suck more cock than she thought possible. I knew she was both a mouth and anal virgin, I sat up and stroked my cock only a few times, timing it right as Scott filled her pussy again. Debbie didn't even mind that I had cum all over her tits and stomach. Scott pulled out and I climbed on top of her squeezing my cum between us it felt so slick and slimy. I hugged and kissed her as we told each other we loved each other. I looked back and Scott was gone. Debbie and fell asleep satisfy

Please comment if you want more!!

slick00
slick00
162 Followers