Double-Date with College Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexykitsu
sexykitsu
119 Followers

"Then I'll be gentle," said Tony as he brought her cock to her pussy, rubbing it up and down, feeling her juices coat the underside - "But only if you're ready." Amanda writhed and twisted, pressing herself back against him. She felt like she was on fire, she was so horny.

Amanda turned her head to look over her bare shoulder back at Tony. "Yes, please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me!"

Tony let go of her elbow so he could use his hand to guide himself into her wet hole. Amanda put her arm on the bed in front of her for balance as she felt his massive cock entering her - it seemed to get bigger and bigger! Amanda moaned as he slowly drove himself further inside, inch after inch, lubricated by her incredible wetness. She'd never known what it could feel like, being filled completely.

"Oh my God, it feels so good," said Amanda, as Tony slowly increased his pace. Amanda opened her eyes and looked over at Felicia, who was still getting fucked by Jeff, right next to her. Amanda had been so distracted, she'd forgotten Felicia was even there, but now she saw that Felicia and Jeff were both watching her - Felicia was rubbing her own breast, and her eyes were half-closed as she smiled. Jeff also watched her. Amanda realized that while Jeff was fucking Felicia, he was fantasizing about her!

Felicia reached over and put her hand on Amanda's chin, drawing her close. Both girls twisted their bodies a little, and Amanda found herself making out with Felicia, with Felicia's tongue down her throat even as Tony's cock continued to grow and pound at her, so fast now that it was hard to even keep kissing Felicia, her head was being bounced back and forth so much by the boy's piston-like movements.

Amanda's breathing grew quicker and quicker and that tingly feeling inside her increased. Then Tony put his hand on the back of her neck and forced her head down onto the bed. He readjusted himself and started fucking her harder than ever, with a new downward angle, as her ass was still up in the air. With his new angle, he reached deeper inside her than ever, hitting a new spot.

Amanda had been so horny for so long, she came immediately, screaming out loud and trying to buck her hips wildly, but the way he had her pinned, she could do little but wiggle back and forth. Amanda was embarrassed to be making so much noise, but it was like she'd lost all control of her body. Her arms went limp and her face went down flat on the bed. Tony kept thrusting and thrusting, and her orgasm wouldn't stop. Wave after wave kept coming.

"Oh god, that's so hot," said Felicia, as her own orgasm overtook her. "Such a hot little slut..."

Amanda was only vaguely aware of how Felicia was getting off on watching her. She felt like she barely knew where she was.

"Oh god, I'm so close," said Tony.

"Ugh, me too," said Jeff.

"Hold on," Felicia said as she scooted forward off of Jeff's dick, and spun around, getting onto her knees and leaning forward to take hold of Jeff's erect, slimy cock, stroking it with both hands. "Amanda!" she said.

Amanda, just coming down from her incredible multiple orgasm, followed her cue and spun around to grab hold of Tony's dick. It was so big - she couldn't believe it had just been inside of her. And now it was covered in her thick, hot girl-come. She opened her mouth and licked it, tasting her own juices. Tony groaned, and grabbed hold of her head with own hands and began furiously fucking her face. Amanda just willed her throat to open and let him take her.

Amanda could just see out of the corner of her eye that Felicia was furiously blowing Jeff, who reached over and put his hand on Tony's shoulder, for balance.

"You're gonna make me blow," Jeff said, and Felicia pulled his dick out of his mouth.

She scooted closer to Amanda and put her face next to hers. "Come on our faces," Felicia said with a devilish smile.

Tony pulled his dick out of Amanda's throat, but she didn't want to let it go, as her face instinctually wanted to follow the glorious cock, but Felicia grabbed her around her waist and held her next to her. They were cheek to cheek, with their tits rubbing up against each other, not quite face to face as both were facing towards the two boys, who stood side by side, stroking their cocks. Felicia kissed Amanda, then said "Please, give us your come" and opened her mouth, tilting her head back.

Amanda followed suit. She even found herself saying "Give it to me, I want to taste it, please..." and whimpering like she'd die without it.

"Oh god," said Tony. Amanda reached out and grabbed his balls, just as semen erupted from the purple end of his cock, a thick rope that landed on both Amanda and Felicia's faces. Amanda didn't get any in her eye, but she could feel it across her cheek and her nose, and some more on her forehead. She looked over at Felicia, who stuck out her tongue and tasted the hot come that was spread across her lips. The raven-haired beauty somehow made being covered in jizz look elegant and beautiful.

Then it was Jeff's turn. "Oh fuck!" he said before exploding onto their both their faces, getting some in their hair. Amanda grabbed hold of Jeff's cock and put her mouth on it, catching several more pumps of jizz directly into her mouth. Then Felicia pushed Amanda back so she could grab hold of Tony's cock, licking it's sensitive tip as Tony jerked with every touch, nearly losing his control of his legs as he leaned forward, putting on hand on Amanda's shoulder and another on Jeff's elbow.

Felicia turned to Amanda and kissed her on the lips. Hot, sticky jizz rolled between their mouths, as even more dripped from their faces down onto their tits. Felicia pushed Amanda onto her back and then set to work licking the come from Amanda's pert little breasts. Amanda's nipples were erect and sensitive, and she was so horny that just Felicia's lips on her nipples brought her to orgasm again immediately - a different kind of orgasm than the one Tony had just given her, but satisfying nonetheless.

Afterwards, Tony and Jeff crawled into the queen-sized be on either side of the two girls, so that from left to right it was Jeff, then Felicia, then Amanda, then Tony. Although they'd all taken turns to go into the bathroom to clean up a little bit, none of them put on any clothes.

In the center of the bed, Felicia embraced Amanda. Amanda, far from being exposed, felt amazingly comfortable with Felicia's big tits pressed up against her as the girls wrapped their arms around each other. Tony's arm draped over her, and she could feel his cock rest between her buttcheeks.

Soon, both the boys had drifted off to sleep. She could hear Tony snoring, gently, behind her. But Amanda opened her eyes to find Felicia watching her, satisfied.

"Felicia?"

"Yeah Amanda?"

"You're my best friend."

"I know. I wanted to share with you."

"But I can't do this kind of thing. It's just not me."

"Seemed like it was you tonight."

"Well - maybe it was. But what if people at school found out I did something like this?"

"They don't have to find out," Felicia said with a wink. "But if they do, I bet it'll make you really popular. But admit it. Tonight was amazing, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," Amanda said sheepishly, her fair skin turning red from embarrassment. "It really was."

"Good. Cause I have another double date set up for us for next weekend."

"We're going out with Tony and Jeff again?"

"Well maybe," Felicia said. "But not this weekend. This is another two guys. You're gonna love them.

sexykitsu
sexykitsu
119 Followers
12