Double Dating

Story Info
Couples meet up for dancing & romancing.
4.7k words
4.1
87.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

My buddy, Clark, and I have been double dating since college. I got married just out of college, he didn't. He always has a new babe to show off when we go out on weekends. Clark called one evening and said that he had met a great girl and wondered if we might all go out together. Melissa, my wife, readily agreed. Clark liked to dance so we made a double date for Saturday night at our favorite dance club.

Clark showed up Saturday at our house with a drop dead gorgeous blonde named Donna. She was a tall, sultry girl, with a well-formed figure. She had a beautiful face and smile that could melt an iceberg. Clark offered to be the designated driver and drive us all in his new Beemer. We agreed, and off we went dancing.

Both girls were dressed for success, wearing low-cut dresses that really showed off their gifts. We went to dinner first and started drinking wine. By the time dinner was over, the two girls were feeling pretty good. I spent a lot of time with my eyes glued to Donna's tits. Her brassiere barely covered them and every time she leaned over, they almost spilled out of her dress. Clark spent time casually checking out Melissa's ample breasts. After some idle chit-chat, we decided to leave for the dance club.

While riding in the back seat with Melissa, she casually put her hand in my lap and gave my dick a good squeeze. I had wondered if she had noticed me checking out Donna. From her looks, I knew that I was in for a good time later in the evening. The alcohol was performing its desired effect. We got to the club early enough to get a table next to the dance floor. The girls danced, drank, and danced some more. The table had a great view of the dance floor and the atmosphere was electric.

Donna was fun to watch and it was evident that Clark was stealing looks at Melissa when he thought no one was watching. Later, I danced with Donna and Clark danced with Melissa. We had started dancing to a fast dance tune. I enjoyed the way Donna's tits bounced to the rhythm. Melissa was the better dancer, Clark must have enjoyed the way she moved her ass seductively to the music.

This time I caught him staring at her body with a dumb look on his face. I understood the reason. Melissa's petite body with her full tits is eye catching. There are very few women put together as well as her in such a small package. She is small enough to hold her tiny waist with one hand and a stroke her on your dick. When the song ended, a slow tune began and we continued to slow dance with each other's girl. Donna felt as good as she looked and smelled incredible. She rubbed up against me with those great tits of hers.

Melissa danced close to Clark with her head on his chest. It was dark but I thought I saw Clark with a hand full of Melissa's lovely ass. The alcohol was playing tricks on me. He wouldn't do that with my wife and she would have slapped him if he did anyhow. The girls and I were intoxicated and it was evident that Clark wasn't. About 1:30 we decided to call it a night.

Stumbling to the car Donna suggested that we stop at Clark's place for a nightcap since it was close to the club. When we got there, Melissa went to the bathroom. She had been gone a little long and I decided to see if she was all right. I knocked on the door and she opened it and pulled me in! I had one hot little wife in that bathroom. She grabbed my ass and mauled me. She kissed me deeply and began to grind her crotch into my rapidly stiffening hard-on. I picked her up and sat her on the bathroom sink.

I dropped to my knees on the bathroom floor and removed her panties. I quickly found her clit with my tongue and it didn't take long to get her off. I told her that I'd service her properly once we got home. Afterwards I pocketed her underwear in my jacket and went back to Clark and Donna in the living room. They asked if Melissa was all right. I told them she was fine. She soon returned with a big smile on her face.

After a couple more drinks, Donna said that she was starting to feel bad; she went into the bathroom and vomited. Shortly thereafter Clark helped her to his bed and she passed out. He was obviously disappointed. No pussy for him tonight I thought.

As Clark was our ride for the night he took us home. We arrived at our house; Melissa asked Clark if he was interested in another nightcap. As Clark was sober he accepted. It was 2:30 and I was running out of steam but I figured that I wanted to party with Clark, if he was up for it then I was too.

We moved to the living room and decided to turn on the television. We decided to keep the lights off because the television provided more than adequate light. In our wasted state, the bright lights would have made things uncomfortable. Melissa went off to make us some drinks.

We have two large couches that face one another and a big flat round table in between. I stretched out on one couch and Clark seated himself on the couch across from it close to the TV. Melissa returned with the drinks and sat on the couch next to Clark since I had occupied the entire length of the other couch. We drank and talked for at least an hour. It was very late and I was getting very tired. I soon fell asleep.

I don't know how long I'd been napping but it must have been a while. I woke to find my wife sitting quite close to Clark. They were both in quiet conversation. Neither paid attention to me so I decided to play possum and listen. Clark told her how attractive he thought she was and how fortunate that I was to have her. She slurred a thank you to him as she tried to look into his eyes. As he put his right arm on top of the couch behind her, he continued to compliment her about her appearance.

She beamed like an infatuated schoolgirl. She was captivated by his smooth articulate manner and his good looks. She returned the complement telling him that she thought he was very sexy. He slowly dropped his hand to her shoulder, pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lips. She hesitated and then slowly reciprocated. She brought her hand to his chest and they kissed passionately.

They finally came up for air and she looked as if she was going to push him away then he kissed her again. She succumbed to the heat of the moment. After a while, his left hand went to her other shoulder then slowly down her back and circled it around to caress her tit. She made no move to dissuade him and I heard her moan softly.

I should have stopped this before it started, but now I found that I was too excited to do anything but observe. My dick was as hard as a rock and I wanted to know how far she would go and how far my friend would take her. Through slitted eyes, I watched as his left hand drop to her legs while they continued to make out like she was his high school date. His left hand casually dropped to her lap and slowly began to fondle her exposed inner thighs. She made no move to stop him.

He continued to stroke upwards until he had almost reached his goal. Her dress was getting pushed up to where you should have been able to see her white panties when I realized she didn't have her underwear on. Her panties were in my jacket pocket! She parted her thighs slightly to accommodate his action and he soon found her naked pussy. The alcohol was providing the normal effect except she wasn't with me. He opened his eyes in surprise when he hit pay dirt and realized she didn't have her panties on.

After a few moments of contact, she moved her hand down to his and pushed it away panting, "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm married...."

Instead of a reply, he again brought his lips to hers and soon they were kissing passionately. She closed her eyes and thrust her tongue into his mouth like a snake. Then he did something I thought took real balls with me 'sleeping' just eight feet across the living room. He slowly unzipped his pants and his huge semi-hard dick popped out. It looked every bit as big as a large cucumber, maybe bigger.

She was so absorbed in kissing him that she didn't notice. He then proceeded to stroke her inner thighs again. When she reached down to stop his advances he grasped her tiny hand and guided it to his manhood. When she made contact with his member she pulled her hand away and stared at his lengthy appendage in surprise.

Suddenly the realization of what was in front of her broke down the curtain of reluctance. You could see by the look in her face that she was truly entranced by his semi-hard one-eyed meat cobra.

"It's amazing, I've never seen one that big," she crooned.

"Touch it and see how much bigger it gets," he encouraged her.

"We shouldn't be doing this. You should really put it away," she replied as she continued to stare at his organ. There was no conviction in her voice.

"You make me so hot. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you tonight," he cajoled her.

"We really should stop now..." she panted. Her eyes were still glued to his prick.

He reached down and stroked his meat making the head swell.

"We don't have to do anything..." he plied.

"I don't know.... What about him?" she motioned to me on the couch.

"He's out like a light. I don't think he'll wake up if you keep quiet," he told her, trying to be convincing. "Just hold it and see how big it gets. We really don't have to do anything if you don't want to." he continued to persuade her.

"We really shouldn't...." she stammered as if in a trance. Her willpower was weakening as she gazed at his impressive pecker.

For a long time she continued to stare at his dick trying to convince herself that she wanted to do as he asked and at the same time hoping that I wouldn't wake up and catch her. She couldn't keep her eyes off of it. She had been drinking a considerable amount of liquor and I'm sure that she was still aroused from our earlier activity.

Curiosity killed the cat. I saw her resolve dissolve before my squinted eyes as she leaned against his chest and her small hand slowly reached for his monster. She lightly caressed the flared head and it resulted with a jerk from his cock. She tentatively slid her hand slowly down his shaft and grasped it just below the huge head. Her hand looked tiny on his huge dick. Her fingers barely circled his meat halfway around. She slowly pulled the foreskin up and covered the head. She gasped and began to slowly stroke it.

"How big does it get?" she whispered.

"Just keep doing that and find out," he replied.

I didn't think that it could get any bigger or harder but as she started to manipulate his organ, it did grow. This time she didn't resist when he ran his hand up her skirt to explore her exposed pussy as she stroked his cock. Her hairy snatch and engorged pussy lips were in full view as he fingered her. She kissed him again as he started to fuck her with his middle finger. He added another finger in her hole and she spread her legs wider to accommodate.

He was driving her wild with his big fingers inside of her. She was on the brink of orgasm when he backed off and removed his hand from her soaked snatch. He ended their kiss and commented how beautiful and hot her pussy was. He brought his fingers to his lips and licked them. He told her that she tasted as good as she looked. He said that he wanted her badly. You could see that his words had inflamed her desire. She was hot with lust. He was going to make her beg for it.

She gazed at the big dick that she held in her hand. She laid her head on his chest as she began to jack him off more enthusiastically. She had a look of fascination and lust on her pretty face as she stroked his huge cock. It had to be at least ten or eleven inches long. She was clearly excited by his large stiff penis.

He started to run his left hand through her hair over and over to let her know that she was providing the proper stimulation. Little did I know that he was gently pushing and encouraging her to move her face toward the huge penis head.

He was clearly excited about the prospect of her wrapping her luscious lips around his dick. Her head moved slowly, almost imperceptibly toward the target as she stroked his cock. Her lips were only an inch away when a large drop of pre-cum appeared at the slit. She moaned and her tongue darted from between her pink lips to lick away the drop.

He took that as a signal that it was time to feed her. I don't think that she cared what I thought or did at this point. She had clearly lost all control. He gently clasped the back of her head and gently forced her full lips onto the head of his penis. Her lips lingered as she kissed the flared head wetly. She moaned again and shook with an apparent orgasm without being touched. Simply kissing the head of his cock had caused her to have an orgasm. He looked over at where I lay and smiled contemptuously. My wife had her lips on his cock and I was in the same room not more than eight feet from them. I never thought that I'd be this excited to see my wife in this position.

She kissed her way down the shaft and found his balls. She lifted them and kissed them too. She started to work on his rigid member with her mouth as I had never seen her do before. She had never showed this level of enthusiasm with me. She continued to kiss and lick at its length, really getting into it.

She then kissed her way to the top of his shaft and licked around the flared head of his manhood, capturing the pre-cum that leaked from its slit. He squirmed and lightly moaned when she did this. Up and down his shaft she bathed his huge penis with her nimble tongue. She licked her way back up to the swelling head and swirled her tongue around and around the spongy gland making him squirm again. He obviously wanted to put his hard dick in my wife's hot mouth.

Finally, she grasped his dick by the root and then proceeded to take his rigid member into her mouth. He had finally reached his goal. Melissa was going to blow him. He closed his eyes, threw his head back and his hips jerked upwards involuntarily. Slowly she began ingesting his tool. Down she went, deeper and deeper sucking him like a real professional.

She really amazed me by taking even more of him into her mouth than I thought humanly possible. About half of his full length had disappeared into her mouth. She then moved down to swallow another couple of more inches. Her throat bulged but she didn't gag a bit. I wondered where she had learned to do this. She was hot for his dick.

While still attached to his appendage with her mouth she quietly slid to her knees between his legs. She looked up at him with lusty eyes. She was ready to get serious. She went to work on his meat. She had become an enthusiastic cocksucker. I couldn't believe it. My wife was blowing one of my best friends, literally right in front of me!

He encouraged her by running his hands through her hair and guiding her head up and down his spit soaked length. He was really getting into my wife sucking his big cock as I could see by the look of ecstasy on his face. She continued to stroke and suck his dick simultaneously with reckless abandon. She moaned softly as she bobbed her head up and down, over and over, gently sucking his dick.

He laid back and closed his eyes. Her ass occasionally shuddered in orgasm as she sucked his rod. His hand still toyed with her hair as he guided her head up and down his massive cock.

I fully expected to see his dick pop out of her other end as she continued to swallow his meat. He must have had a lot of practice because his staying power was amazing. She had worked on his dick for at least ten minutes hardly coming up for air. I would have shot my wad in half that time.

Her work was finally beginning to receive results. He was moaning below his breath as to ensure that he wouldn't wake me. His hand clenched her long hair and began to jab his dick deeper into her throat. She moved her head up to where the flared head was just inside of her mouth, she began swirling her tongue around the spongy crown, and he lost control with an "Ohhhh!" He began to pump his jizz into her mouth.

I fully expected her to back off since she had always said that she didn't really like the taste of semen. She surprised me again by greedily swallowing all of his cum that she could. She milked his shaft for at least a couple of minutes after his orgasm had receded then proceeded to lick up all of his seed that had spilled from her mouth. She did it with apparent relish. It was a hell of a load that she took and she had swallowed it all.

She lazily stroked, licked and sucked his still massive organ even after his load was completely spent. He smiled down at her as she continued her brazen act. She was in love with his dick. I just continued to play possum with an aching hard dick.

She looked up at him with a contented look and said, "That was wonderful, I've never felt that way before. I got off without being touched. I have to have that inside me before you can go." and went back to work on his long dick. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She had sucked him dry and now she wanted to fuck him. I had trouble believing that she could get his thing into her tiny twat.

"It will take a little while, but with you doing that..." he chided. His cock was still at least a third bigger than mine was even after all of the work she had done. It was slowly coming back to life with her attention.

"We need to go somewhere a little more private. When I fuck you, you won't be able to keep quiet" he stated matter-of-factly.

She raised her head and told him that the family room in the basement would offer a good place. She immediately got up and guided him by the root to the basement stairs. She told him to go down and get comfortable. She told him that she wanted to use the bathroom and freshen up a bit. A few minutes later, I heard the water running. She quietly came to the couch where I was laying and gently shook me to check my state of sleep.

I muttered to her, faking deep sleep and then she stumbled towards the basement. She left the TV on to mask the noise that she would soon make as promised by Clark. She was dressed in her terry cloth robe. I couldn't believe that my sweet wife had sucked off my best friend right in front of me and was now going to our basement to fuck him while I was in the house. I could definitely understand why Clark would want to have her. She was truly a prize. Now he was going to have her. My dick ached in anticipation of what would happen next.

We had a large couch and a bed for guests in the basement in one large finished room. Along one wall, there are decorative mirrors that face the bed on the far side of the room. We also have a TV and a few other small pieces of furniture. From the stairs, you could see everything that happened on the bed by looking at the mirrors.

I waited a few minutes to allow her to get down the stairs and get settled without her seeing or hearing me follow her to her rendezvous. I got to the top of the stairs when I quickly realized that they were not on the bed as I had thought. I could see him sitting on the couch in his birthday suite. Because of the darkness in the kitchen behind me, neither of them could see me as I crouched at the top of the stairs. She had lit a number of her candles for light as well as mood.

Tonight the candles would provide enough light for me to see all. His growing cock looked bigger now that he had no clothes on. She stood in front of him still robed and her eyes feasting on his semi-hard cock. She untied the belt of her robe and allowed it to fall from her shoulders. He looked at her beautiful diminutive body with firm full breasts, tiny waist and heart shaped ass and smiled. In her nakedness, she stood there still gazing at his stiffening member.

"You have a beautiful body. You're an angel," he complemented her as he held his hand out to her.

She took his hand and kneeled between his spread legs. She looked into his eyes and gently grasped his cock. She began to lick it from the base to the tip. Over and over, she repeated this, occasionally stopping to swirl her tongue around the flared head. Every time she did this, he moaned. She worshiped his huge rod. The veins pulsed as she licked his dick. She looked into his eyes and smiled impishly. His dick was throbbing now. She was in love with his tool and I didn't know if I could ever get her back.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers
12