Double Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

It was a strange feeling.

I couldn’t last long like that. I squeezed Emma’s thigh to signal my defeat, and I felt the sudden coldness as the two girls got off my body. They giggled like schoolgirls as they switched places for my final scene for that particular act. Though we were all proven clean and the two girls on the pill, my girlfriend wanted me to fill her, that was the way she wanted it. So Emma placed her pussy over my mouth and I tasted her again – a subtly different flavour, like Chardonnay rather than my girlfriend’s Sauvignon. Interesting to taste two girls in two minutes.

But my mind was on other things. My girlfriend gripped me firmly, her vagina tighter than her friend’s, more athletic. She rode me with more confidence and with timing that coincided with me. Emma didn’t hold my head as tightly, so I heard my girlfriend’s screams as she approached her peak and I reached mine. I read her rhythm, and soon we came together, with her hands gripping my waist and her body shuddering as I released deep inside her vagina.

Strange to fall asleep sandwiched between two women, but it wouldn’t be for the last time while we were there in New York. Yet despite the real sexual attraction between Emma and myself, the whole experience really proved that the bond Bethany had with me was unbelievably strong. Because although sex was sensational with Emma, when love was involved the feelings were so much more powerful.

12