Double Dipping Demise - FTDS

Story Info
No harm no foul, right? Sequel to Dakota North's story
3.1k words
4.3
122.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double Dipping Demise

FinishTheDamnStory ©

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

My unsolicited sequel to Dakota_North's story Double Dipping.

Dakota North can write smut. She can also write heartless, soulless amoral conniving bitches. In the case of Double Dipping, a wife decides to try some extramarital fun with a co-worker, at home, then at work. Why? She saw scratches on his back, and he got her shirt wet. That's enough to cheat, right? Later, after giving her husband sloppy seconds, she contemplates doing every guy at work that she can. No guilt, no remorse over cheating. Just a slut.

She sees her day of cheating as a new beginning, with no thought of consequences...

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed. If I find a story that's been left hanging for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

If you'd like to know more about how I select the stories to continue, please check out my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Suzi was lying in bed, relaxed, reliving the previous day. The wonderful fucking Tom had given her, and the thought of all those other hunks at work who were now fair game. She was thinking about what to wear to seduce them, when the phone interrupted her day-dreaming.

"Mmm, Morning honey, what's wrong, you forget something?" she purred into the phone, her hand slipping between her legs.

"Emergency's come up. I need to go up to Baltimore for business. It'll only be a quick overnight, and I'll be back tomorrow," her husband explained.

"They're sending you now? No notice at all?"

"The line is down. I'm gonna take up the replacement part, and install it. We'll take down the second line, and replace the same part while we're there. I'll probably be up half the night."

"I'll miss you baby. Yesterday was wonderful."

"Life changing" he said softly.

She was caught off guard by Brad's words and sad tone, when the phone hung up abruptly.

I wonder what that was about, she thought. I guess he really will miss me. No surprise after the night before. It was a great fuck. The second best of the day. She was giggling to herself.

She dressed her sexiest, intent on following up on her plans. A little more loving from Tom, and then it would be time to choose which lucky devil was going to be her next. If Tom was that good, who knows how incredible one of the others might be! Suzi was determined to find out.

She was surprised to find that Tom was absent. During a break, she looked up his number and tried to give him a call, unsuccessfully.

"Oh well, his loss." Suzi looked around, evaluating her options. She saw Dave gazing at her, and when her eyes met his, he gave her a pantyhose melting smile. He was another one the girls had said was an amazing lay. Target acquired.

Once she'd made her decision, it was no surprise that she was sucking his cock in the parking lot at the end of their shift. His big beautiful cock. This one would stretch her out. She couldn't wait to feel it. She wouldn't have to worry about her husband noticing the difference, since he'd be away. Too bad, really. She liked the idea of double dipping. Two men in a day.

He followed her home, pulling into the garage where her husband's car would normally be. Dave had her almost naked as he chased her through the house back to her bedroom.

She opened the door, her eyes dilating in shock, a scream rising out of her throat, hoarse and hair-raising. Dave, in his hurry, tripped over her at the entrance, falling to his knees. When he stood, his eyes took in the scene, and he turned to the side, throwing up.

Tom lay there, bound to the bed. His limbs were crooked, obviously broken, all of them. His face was a swollen mess, torso black and blue. Worst of all, someone had tied a band around his cock and balls, and they hung limp, swollen, nearly black from loss of circulation.

When Suzi screamed, Tom's head turned her way. He was alive. How, was almost a miracle in itself.

It was a long night for Suzi. Explaining to the police her relationship with the tortured man in the bed, and the coworker who had discovered the grisly sight. It was almost dawn, before she was left alone, shaking.

The police had inquired about her husband. She explained he was in Baltimore, on business. They were able to contact him there, and arrange for him to come in for an interview the next day.

She couldn't sleep, even though she was exhausted. Fear overwhelmed her. Could Brad have done this? How could he even know? It didn't make sense. The loving the previous night had been so good. But if not her husband, then who?

She called into work, taking the day off. She started receiving calls from her friends, curious, nosy. Word was already out. Dave had made sure of that. She considered calling the hospital about Tom, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Besides, she barely knew the guy. It was just sex. Great sex, but that was all.

It was late, when she heard her husband enter the house, and felt herself trembling. What would he say? How much did he know?

"Hi honey," she said softly.

"Interesting discussion at the police station. I take it you had a little excitement here last night."

"What did they say?" she asked nervously.

He grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. "Why don't you tell me what happened, Suzi? I'm sure your version is a lot more interesting. After four hours of answering questions at the station, I'd prefer to do a little listening."

Her mind raced, looking for an out. How much could he know? What was this strange, calm reaction? Someone had invaded their home. A man had been brutally attacked and left in their bed. Her husband had a temper, he should be beside himself. Brad couldn't know, or he'd be raving and ranting. "It was the most frightening thing, baby. When I came home from work, one of the guys from my office had been beaten badly and was in our bed."

"Just a guy from work? Nobody you know, no one special?"

She shook her head. "I hardly know him. Why would he be here? It doesn't make any sense at all!"

Brad took a drink from his bottle. "You were alone when you found him?"

She thought it was likely the police had told him about Dave. "I... I had a friend with me. One of the guys from work. A group of us were going to go out for late dinner, and since you weren't here, I didn't feel like cooking for one. I wanted to change before heading out. He was going to drive. You know how I get after a couple of drinks."

"I heard he was in the bedroom, when you made your discovery. Was he helping you select your outfit?" Brad asked.

"No... he was headed for the bathroom, but he heard my scream and came to see what was going on."

"So you don't know this Tim guy, who was beaten? No reason for anyone to leave him in our house, in our bed?"

"Barely," she whined. "Just a guy from work. I've seen him around. It was so scary! I couldn't sleep all night. I kept wondering if they'd come for me next. I missed you so badly last night. Thank God you're here now."

"Why? Is there any reason someone would want both you and Tim beaten?" Brad asked quietly, watching her intently.

"Tom. It was Tom, and it wasn't that. Just the idea that it was in our house."

"The police told me they thought he had been assaulted somewhere else. That his being there, in our bed, might have been a message. They sure had a lot of questions for me. Wanted to know our relationship with the guy. Good thing I was a hundred miles away, working all night. It almost seemed they thought I had something to do with it. How silly is that?"

He was so calm. How could he be so calm? A man had almost been killed. He was going to lose his privates, the police had said. Compound fracture of his arms and legs. Bone sticking through the skin. Yet Brad was acting like it was just another day at the beach.

"Can we change the locks?" she asked. "Add a deadbolt or something? I'm so afraid right now. What if they come back?"

Her husband grinned. It was eerie. "Somehow, I doubt that changing the locks would prevent whoever did that from getting in again." He finished his beer. "The police said the doors weren't forced.

"Are you sure you don't know this guy? I know I've never seen him before. I don't know him from Adam. If it was a complete stranger, I might think it was just bad random chance that they left him at our house, but since he's someone from your work, I don't know. It almost seems like a message. Would anyone want to send a message to you, Suzi dear?"

"No. I don't know him. I don't know why anyone would want to send me a message." She was determined to stick to her story.

"Funny. The police were quite adamant that the way someone had put a tourniquet around Tim's junk was definitely a message." Brad stood up, stretching. "Oh well, if you say you don't know him, I'm sure you don't. I'm exhausted, it's been a long two days. Did you get a chance to change the sheets?"

"Sheets?" she squeaked. "I couldn't even go in that room!"

"I guess we can spend the night in the guest room. Tomorrow's soon enough. You might want to flip the mattress, although I guess there wasn't a lot of blood."

She followed hesitantly, confused by his blasé attitude, his lack of concern for their security, his readiness to accept her innocence in the matter.

The smaller bed in the guest room, of course put them in closer proximity to each other. She felt him curl up around her, as he so often did. This time when his hand ran down her side, it felt different. Maybe it was in her mind, but he felt less appreciative of her compelling beauty, less loving, more possessive. His hand squeezed her ass cheek tightly.

"Please, Brad, I'm not in the mood," she said softly.

She gasped as he pushed her upper leg outward, leaning over. Without warning his cock pressed into her, dry, hurting. "I am," he growled.

The sound of his voice raised the hair on her arms. He continued pushing her over on her belly, his full weight pushing her down. Her husband kept thrusting inside of her, harder deeper, hurting her, pushing her into the mattress. Her sexy body betrayed her, moistening, pushing back, accepting him eagerly.

Her arms were pinned to her sides, body bouncing on the bed as he found a rhythm, using the elasticity of the mattress in time with his own thrusts. Suzi couldn't believe how intense it felt, and cried out the first of her orgasms, as he took her without concern for her needs, using her. Somehow, that made it all the more exciting.

She was whimpering in ecstasy, when his cell-phone rang. Brad slowed, grinding into her as he answered.

"You don't say, Officer. Dave Westin was found beaten less than an hour ago?" Brad slammed his cock into her as hard as he could and she gasped.

"No, my wife and I are here. I went straight from our interview at the station, home, and we've been together ever since. We're in bed now, actually."

First Tom beaten and now Dave? The thought somehow made it to her lust crazed mind, giving her chills. What was happening?

Brad was fucking her again, firm and constant, and she whined as she felt her body responding once again.

"No I don't believe anyone saw us, but I do have the footage from our front door security camera. I'm sorry I forgot to turn it on before going on my trip, that would have been useful. It's new, and I'm still getting used to it. I'm certain it'll show me coming in the house, and neither of us leaving. You can clearly see the car in driveway. It is time-stamped."

Her body trembled from his actions within her, and the realization that her behavior with Tom would have been recorded on the camera, if any existed. He knew. God, he knew!

"Certainly, can it wait until morning? It's very late... That would be perfect. Nine am. We'll be there... Good luck and goodnight."

Suzi's arms were pulled out from her side, pinned to the bed above her head. His face was beside hers, as he hammered her, wrenching another traitorous orgasm from her confused body.

"Security camera?" she eventually was able to moan.

"All those break-ins in the next neighborhood over," he whispered into her ear. His teeth clamped down on her ear-lobed, tightly, painfully. She gasped, thrusting back at his powerful onslaught, sobbing and coming.

"Installed last week. Don't worry, my Suzi. We're safe. Nobody will come into this house without me knowing."

"Don't hurt me, baby," she whined. "I... I love you. Only you."

The hands on her wrists clenched tighter, grinding her bones together. She whimpered as he pulled out of her, and screamed as he pushed into her unprepared ass.

"I'll take your car tomorrow. I'd like mine washed, yours looks so good. Someone did a... thorough job."

The tears were rolling down her face, terror overcoming her lust, her heart crashing through her chest. The force of his cock in her ass was an afterthought, the least of her concerns.

"Of course," she groaned.

"You really should be more discerning with your friends, Suzi," he growling, slamming his cock into her with all his force, making her cry out again.

She turned her head to the side, trying to breath, her entire body shaking.

He groaned as he erupted in her ass. He rolled over, breathing hard. "Clean me, stupid girl. Make it good. Your sorry life depends on it. Make me want you. Prove to me that you're worth keeping."

She slid down the bed anxiously, taking his dirty cock in her mouth, suppressing the urge to get sick, accepting the sickening taste, sucking, licking, cleaning him desperately.

As he was firming up, she kissed it, stroking him. "I love you, Brad. I swear, I love you with all my life."

He chuckled. "Remember those words, Suzi. They are more true than you probably realized. Now ride me. I'm a little... irritated right now. Perhaps you can soothe me. You always were a great fuck."

She knew her life might depend on it. It was so obvious now. How he'd done it, she had no idea, but there was zero doubt he was behind it. Maybe it was his brothers, or his childhood buddies he still saw almost every weekend. One of the guys from the plant. He could even have paid someone to do it. Damn, so many ways...

She straddled him, accepting him into her body, doing her best, making it good.

"He.... he raped me, baby. I didn't want it. I was afraid to tell you. I couldn't explain letting him in the house. I... I told him no, but he forced himself on me."

The slap across her face, spun her head to the side, her cheek aching.

"Never lie to me, Suzi. Never," he growled.

"I wouldn't. I'm not," she continued arguing foolishly. The second slap was so hard she almost fell off.

"How stupid are you, Suzi?"

She cried, the tears running down her face. "I'm sorry. It was the first time, I swear."

He nodded, holding her hips and thrusting into her. "I believe you. I hope it's the last time, for your sake."

She whimpered, bouncing on his upright cock. "It is. I promise, never again."

The grin on his face was evil. How could she not have known?

"Cross your heart, and hope to die?" he asked, his voice dripping with cruel intent.

"C...cross my heart," she whimpered.

"...and?" he insisted.

She sobbed, her hips pounding downward. "...and hope to d... d... die," she somehow managed to eke out.

"Remember that, foolish girl. Put it back in your ass now."

She lifted up and did as he required. She would deny him nothing. Nothing. She would be his perfect little woman. She groaned as he filled her tortured ass. "Sorry, I'm so sorry."

He laughed. "I bet you are. Now finish me. Make it good, understand? Make me want you, you whore."

"Yes, Brad. I will. I promise. I'll be the best. The best, only for you."

He laughed. "I know. No second chances."

She collapsed onto his chest, clinging to him. "Don't hurt me, baby. Please."

"Fuck me, slut," he snapped.

She rose onto her hands and knees, and did her best again. Make him happy. Make it good. It was her only chance. She understood now. Her day of pleasure, her double dipping was a thing of the past. Not to be repeated. Never. She understood.

Brad smiled, and fucked her until she screamed again. He never thought she was a cheating whore. She was a good woman, until that day. Sexy, loving. Hell, he'd give her one more chance. Use her hard, anyway he wanted. Perhaps she could worm her treacherous way back into his heart. For now, it was nice to have his own little whore. So many things he'd fantasized about, now his...

"Your friend from work, the one with the big tits," he said, thrusting in time with her.

"Lucy?"

"That's the one. Invite her over next weekend."

"The... the weekend?"

"Starting Friday night. Make your broiled salmon. She'll stay until Sunday morning?"

"How am I supposed to..."

"Do it. No discussion. I don't care how."

She felt the tears starting. "Yes, Brad."

She remembered his final words, when he'd spoken to her before leaving on his trip. "Life changing." She shuddered, wondering just how true those words would be."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~