Double Feature Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you'll see me again," he said, nodding fervently.

As she moved away, she grinned, amused by the whole situation. It was sweet, in a strange sort of way. Almost made her want to blow him again.

"Well, look who it is."

The sneering words broke through her fog, reminding her exactly of where she was, and she looked over, instantly catching sight of the young man who'd cum on her back and stomach the last time she was there. He was leering at her, light blue eyes almost malevolent, and she felt a shiver of anticipation run down her spine.

"I've been looking for you," he said, sidling closer. His movements pushed her deeper into the shadows until soon she found herself against the wall, trapped by the pressure of his lean body against hers. Up close, he looked no older than 20. He had short cut dirty blonde hair, combed precisely, and skin so freshly shaven it was almost shiny. His face was a mass of angular planes, his body taut with ropey muscles she imagined he'd gotten from some manual labor job. As he ran a hand up her arm, she could feel the harsh scratch of his callused palms against her skin. He was rough and unrefined, of that she was sure.

"How's your ass?" he continued on, one hand circling around her to dig into her buttocks. "Looked like you got a good working over that last time."

Clearing her throat, blushing dark red in the darkness, she managed a meek, "It's fine."

"Well, don't worry," he said, kicking her legs apart, his construction boot hard against her ankles. "I can fix that for you in no time."

She gulped, intensely excited by his words, by the lack of concern she could see in his eyes. He was far more interested in getting what he wanted from her than he was in anything else, and the thought alone nearly made her cum. She realized that that was what she craved. Callous disregard, the sense that she was merely the means to an end, a body to be used.

"Fuck... you're so fucking hot for my cock you probably already creamed yourself," he murmured, lips curling up in a snide sneer. "Let's see, slut... pull up the skirt."

Stiffening slightly, she paused, not sure why she felt unsure of herself, why she felt reluctant to bare herself in the darkness of the corner.

At her hesitation, his eyes narrowed, becoming angry little slits. Grabbing her chin tightly in his fingers, he leaned closer and growled, "I said, pull up the skirt."

Something about the near hositility in the tone of his voice excited her. So, fingers trembling, she reached down, gathering the material of her skirt in her fists and slowly bunching it up until it was gathered around her waist. Then, hands trembling, though whether from fright or excitement she wasn't sure, she pulled it up further, baring herself.

One of his rough hands traced up her thigh until his fingers barely teased the thatch of hair covering her slit. Looking at her with a devilish grin, he slid one finger deep into her pussy with insane ease. "Looks like I was right," he said, self-satisfied arrogance in his voice, and she thought for a second about telling him about the load of cum he was probably fingering but then changed her mind with a bit of an evil smile.

A smile he saw. Confused, he curled his finger forward and pulled hard against her inner wall, drawing her stumbling toward him. "Something funny?" he asked angrily as she whimpered.

Shaking her head furiously, she looked down, hiding her grin this time. "No. Nothing," she said as calmly as she could manage.

Still looking at her distrustfully, he slid his finger free. She sighed in both relief and disappointment.

Cocking his head to the side, observing her for a second, the man stepped forward suddenly, pushing her back into the wall again. "Take off your shirt," he said, voice gravelly rough, and her eyes widened.

If she took off her shirt she'd feel... well, she'd feel naked. She'd had it pushed up above her breasts before, of course, and was well aware that others had been able to see quite a large amount of her naked skin but she'd still been wearing something. To take her shirt off would be to remove that small bit of safety she'd been able to cling to before, as useless as the illusion may have been. But, she remembered his anger the last time she'd hesitated to do as he asked, and so she let go of the skirt she still had gathered around her stomach and slowly reached down to grab hold of the hem of her tank top. Pulling it upward, revealing her taut abdomen inch by inch, she couldn't help shivering as if the air conditioning had been accidentally set on freezing.

As she self-consciously let the garment fall to the floor, she watched the man in front of her zero in on her breasts, his nostrils flaring with excitement as her nipples began to draw into hard little buds.

"Play with your tits for me," he said, his voice hoarse.

"But..." she began to stutter, horrified at the idea of doing that for him.

"I said do it," he said, words strained, and she gulped. She didn't want to touch herself for him.

Not at all. Which is probably why the thought made her even wetter.

So, she reached down hesitantly, running her hands along the outside of her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them together before letting them fall. As she began to flutter her fingers across her nipples, she looked up to realize that she'd drawn a bit of an audience. A small semi-circle of men stood some feet away, some of them merely watching and others watching while stroking their cocks, eyes full of covetous lust.

"Pinch your nipples," he instructed curtly, reaching down to unzip his pants. "Do it hard, or I'll do it for you."

Nodding, suddenly feeling intensely unsure of the situation and of her prudence in getting herself into it, she took her nipples between the thumb and forefingers of her hands and began to pinch, soon drawing a startled gasp from herself as the pain/pleasure sensations ran down her spine to pool hotly in her pussy.

"That's good," he praised as he pulled his cock free of his pants, one hand absently stroking it. "Now twist... and then jiggle them up and down."

Embarrassed beyond belief, she twisted her nipples until she felt ready to cry out, then began to shimmy her hands up and down, shaking her breasts. She felt foolish and hopelessly aroused at the same time, the combination potent.

"That's nice," he said again, tone surprisingly smooth. "Now, down on your knees, hands behind her back."

Surprised by the sudden change, she knelt down carefully, trying very hard not to think about what might be on the floor, and then clasped her hands together at the small of her back. Then, before she even had time to register what was happening, he was cumming, the thick, white spurts landing in slashes across her breasts, criss-crossing her skin. His head was thrown back and his breath coming in harsh pants as he painted her with his cum, and then suddenly it was over, and she barely resisted the urge to whip the sticky substance off of her.

"Ah, I feel better," he said with a sigh, then stepped closer. "Now, suck my cock until I get hard again so I can fuck your tight little ass."

Surprised, dazed almost by the unexpected turn in events, she gently reached forward, taking his still semi-hard cock in her hand. Bringing it to her lips, she could still taste cum on him. Despite herself, she immediately took him more deeply into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his tip, searching for more.

"Oh, that's good. Fuck, you like to suck cock, don't you," he mumbled, one hand going to the back of her head.

In lieu of replying, she simply took him deeper into her mouth, one hand coming up to lightly scratch his thigh. She could hear the sounds of the movie in the background, could hear gurgling that indicated to her than the woman on-screen was sucking cock as well, and couldn't help imagining herself in that position. Camera off to the side, a long day of fucking ahead of her, and money in the bank for her efforts. If the thought of it all didn't terrify her, she thought it might just be a perfect existence for her. She could be a slut turned legitimate. Only, she couldn't imagine that being the star of her very own porn could be quite this demeaning nor this fun.

The man's cock was beginning to grow hard once more, and she soon found herself straining to open her mouth wide enough to accommodate him. His tip was prodding her throat, sometimes pushing into it and causing her to gag violently, and she shivered at the thought of it buried deep within her ass. He was large, very large. Long and thick and soon he'd be inside of her.

"That's nice, slut," he said, voice a tad slurred as he wound his hand through her hair and pulled her back, her lips sliding off his cock with a pop. "Now get up. The boys say they can't see a thing over here. We're gonna move so they can get a better look at the free pussy just waiting for them."

He tugged roughly on her hair, nearly dragging her to her feet. Once she was standing he hurriedly shoved her skirt down over her hips then took her hand, pulling her after him until she was once again at the edge of the row of seats. With a hand on the back of her neck, he pushed her down so that she had her hands balanced on the outside arm of the last chair in the row, then roughly kicked her feet apart again.

Before she could even settle into place, she felt the tip of his cock prodding against the entrance of her pussy. He pushed into her slowly, rapidly filling her up and stretching her wide, and she whimpered, not sure whether it felt good or hurt.

A sharp slap to her left buttock startled her, and she yelped even as he slapped the other cheek, beginning a pattern that alternated between the two.

"You know what every good slut needs?" he asked rhetorically as he continued to spank her, drawing louder and louder cries from her as her skin grew hotter and more sensitive. Each blow built upon the other until they were almost unbearably painful for her, and she danced around from tiptoe to tiptoe, trying to move away but unable.

"She needs warming up," he finished with a cruel laugh, the spanking continuing for at least another minute after his words. When he finally did finish, she was sure she had to be bleeding, the pain was so bad. A tentative touch to her buttocks revealed nothing but swollen, sensitive skin, and she sniffled, horrified by what he'd done in full view of the men gathered around them.

"You're fine," he said condescendingly, then slid his hands up to cup her hips, fingers digging into her skin. The words were quickly followed by his first hard thrust, and she soon found herself being fucked roughly, his body slamming into hers, re-igniting the pain in her buttocks with each slap of their skin together.

Despite herself, she felt her body begin to tighten, felt her orgasm loom increasingly closer with each scrape of his cock inside of her. She began to tremble, knees shaking as her pussy tightened around his cock. The pressure built and built until her climax was unavoidable, and she screamed it out loud, body shaking heavily.

The man behind her took advantage of the moment, pulling his cock free of her pussy and pressing it to her ass. Her sphincter was tight, even more so because of her recent orgasm, but he pushed unrelentingly, one hand forcing the thick tip of his cock into her.

She scream as he penetrated her, the pain nearly overwhelming. Uncaring, he pressed forward, sliding into her slowly until he was buried fully, and she felt as if his cock was nearly piercing her belly. Her asshole burned painfully, his cock feeling incredibly thick inside of her.

"Fuck, she's tight," he said for the benefit of the men standing around watching the show, cocks in hand.

"Then loosen her up," one replied with a laugh, drawing chuckles from a few others. Her face flamed bright red with embarrassment at the words, and she kept her eyes down, unable to look up and see who was watching her.

"Don't worry about that," the man behind her said, beginning a series of short little thrusts.

Soon he was moving smoothly, his cock sliding in and out, each long draw tortuously pleasurable for her, and she found herself beginning to want more as she became more and more accustomed to his cock. Hesitantly, she began to rock back into him, encouraging him.

"Oh, this bitch wants it bad," he chuckled, pulling her ass back tight against him and holding it there. "And if she wants it, who am I to deny her?"

And just as quickly as that, the thrusts turned from long and lazy to short and hard, and she soon found herself trapped in a pattern. About 20 long seconds of hard thrusts and then he'd pull free of her, cock popping out of her body loudly, before he'd guide himself back into her, re-penetrating her. Each time felt like the first time for the first few minutes, until it became easier and easier for him to slide back in. And when it became easier, he really began to fuck her, pulling her hips back hard so that she slammed into him.

Friction was beginning to build between him as any lubrication he might have had from fucking her pussy quickly dissipated, and soon she found herself mewling and quivering, body torn between the pleasure of feeling his cock sliding in and out of her and the burning heat building in her sphincter. It felt so good yet hurt so much, and she was conflicted, torn between her desire to feel him fuck her as long as possible and the pain signals shooting to her brain, urging her to get away.

The man fucking her ass chose that moment to begin to thrust harder, nearing orgasm quickly, and she began to scream out with every thrust, her body a mass of pleasure and pain mixed together. He seemed to fuck on and on until she knew she couldn't take it any more, and then finally she felt him tense and freeze, his cock deep inside her as he came, emptying his cock deep inside her bowels.

When he pulled free, she nearly collapsed in relief, her asshole a burning, raw mess.

"Look at that boys," she heard the man say as he zipped up. "Left her gaping wide open. My advice is you fuck her pussy until that tightens up a little, or you probably won't even be able to feel it."

Horrified, she quickly reached back to see if what he said was true, but her hand came in contact with a furry belly before she could feel, and then without warning there was a hard cock sliding into her pussy. Surprised, frozen in shock she felt the man behind her begin to pound into her, his average sized cock ramming her again and again. And, much to her horror, she felt her body begin to tense again. Already on edge from the ass-fucking, it didn't take much for the cock in her pussy to drive her over and soon she was screaming out another orgasm. With her body clamped down over him tightly, it was only a few seconds before the man fucking her moaned, emptying his load in her pussy.

He pulled away only to be replaced by a new cock before she could even catch her breath, and she began to whimper, her crotch quickly becoming a mass of overly sensitive nerves and soreness. But, the next one was quickly, thrusting only a few times before cumming, and she started to stand only to be pushed back down, yet another cock prodding her pussy.

"Not yet, sweetheart," a deep voice rasped, hand on the back of her neck holding her down. "You don't leave until I'm done."

"Please," she whimpered, not sure how much more she was going to be able to take. "I don't know if I can..."

"Oh, you can. You will," he said sternly, the strict tone of his voice sending chills down her spine.

And she did, letting him pound into her even as she winced, the pleasure quickly becoming an almost numbing pain. Until he pulled out, his cock sliding almost too easily into her ass, and she stiffened, a short cry echoing in her throat as the blaze of pain in her already sore sphincter renewed itself. But, he continued thrusting in and out despite her outburst, the sensation oddly pleasurable despite, or perhaps because of, the burning, and to her utter embarrassment, she felt her tired body begin to tense yet again.

"You wanna cum?" the man asked as he picked up on her arousal, deep voice sounding almost amused as one hand reached around under her, long fingers finding and pinching an erect nipple. "Fine... you let him jack off on your face, I fuck you until you cum."

Whimpering, horrified at the words, she weighed her options. Her asshole was fast getting almost unbearably raw, despite her suddenly re-ignited arousal, and part of her was dying to cum again. In fact, her body ached with it, muscles tense almost to the point of cramping, and the low throbbing deep in her belly urged her to take the man up on his offer. But, to have someone cum on her face?

How embarrassing. How degrading.

"I'll do it," she bit out, the words short, and the man behind her chuckled, patting her bottom heavily, drawing a hiss as the still stinging skin protested the move.

"Good girl," the man praised, then, to someone else he said, "Go ahead man. She's up for it."

Seconds later, she saw a shadow fall over her seat and looked up to see an older gentleman kneeling in the seat in front of her. He had his jeans unzipped and pushed down slightly, one hand circling under his hairy pot-belly to furiously tug on his erect cock. It wasn't a very appealing site, and as she moved to turn away, to tell the man behind her that she'd changed her mind, she felt his hand wind through the hair at the nape of her neck, roughly holding her still.

Seconds later, a few thin spurts of cum erupted from the tip of his cock, splashing her across the lips and chin, and she struggled to move out of the way but found she couldn't, head held taut. She could feel the cum on her skin, hot and sticky as it began to slowly drip down her flesh.

"Fuck yeah... thanks man," the man muttered, looking at the guy behind her as he tucked his cock back into his pants.

"No problem," came the reply, and then, "there's a few more guys back here who want a turn. I told them you wouldn't mind."

It took her a second to process the fact that the last part of that sentence was directed at her, but when she did, she shook her head 'no' vigorously. Or, at least she tried, but the man still had an iron grip on her head, holding her still.

"No," she pleaded even as another man approached her, one hand on his cock. "No, please... I don't like..."

But it was too late. Already intensely aroused, the man started to cum seconds after positioning himself, and she found herself quickly closing her mouth as another thick load of cum shot out toward her face, hitting her on the forehead and slashing down across her nose. A few spurts later, and his last jet hit her chin, mingling with the other man's.

"Now, just be a good girl," the man behind her said soothingly, keeping up a steady rhythm in her ass. "There's only about 15 or so of them left. Won't take them long at all."

At that, she almost felt like crying. But, there wasn't time, as man after man eased up to stand in front of her, the slapping sounds of his hand on his cock preceding the first shot of cum. She quickly lost count, though it seemed like the men went on forever. And throughout it all, the man behind her continued to steadily fuck her ass, drawing whimpers and moans from her with increasing frequency as she grew more and more tender.

And then, obviously feeling somewhat sorry for her, he used his free hand to reach around, finding her clit. He began to circle it somewhat roughly, pressing into her hypersensitive skin, but by that point it didn't take much to send her over the edge, and she exploded in orgasm even as another man spewed a load of cum on her face, this time getting a good mouthful as he took advantage of her as she cried out her climax.

As she tightened down reflexively on the cock inside her ass, the man behind her moaned, and she felt his body jump as he emptied himself inside her ass. A long minute later he pulled free with a plop, patting her on the ass as he did so.