Double Feature Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the fuck," he said cheerfully as she slowly straightened, wincing as the move drew a bolt of pain. She could feel the cum not coating her face slowly start to migrate downward with the pull of gravity, inching down her neck and onto her chest.

Turning, she found a man standing behind her, sheepishly holding out her clothes, for which she was grateful. Moving stiffly, she pulled her skirt on and, using her hand to wipe away a large volume of the cum splattered all over the skin, she eased her shirt over her head. It almost instantly began to soak up the remaining liquid, plastering itself to her body. Reaching up gently, she felt the cum matted in her hair, and despairingly gave up a trip to the bathroom to try to repair some of the damage. She would need major assistance to clean up that kind of mess.

Moving slowly, stumbling slightly as her rubbery legs almost gave way, she made her way out of the theatre and into the harsh lights of the lobby. Squinting, too exhausted to care that she looked like she'd bathed in cum, she tottered across the slick linoleum floor.

"I see you got your $10 worth."

The words startled her out of her trance and she looked over to see the smirking face of the cashier as he leaned against the counter, arms crossed over his chest.

"You look like hell. Glad I got there first," he added, reaching down with one hand to cup his crotch suggestively. "Come back soon, alright."

"Fuck you," she said wearily, shoulders slumping.

"Sure as hell will, next time," he shot back, wriggling his eyebrows. "Might even cut you a deal again."

Sighing, feeling almost hysterical laughter begin to bubble up in her throat, she simply ignored him, making her way out into the parking lot and into her car. As she squished gingerly into her seat, feeling the wet, oozing mass of cum coating her pussy and ass and every so slowly continuing to trickle out of it, she began to relax.

It was difficult to do, of course, because the mere act of sitting was, at that point, almost excruciating. Not that she didn't relish the pain. She wasn't foolish enough to try and trick herself like that. She'd gotten exactly what she'd come for that night, even if it had been a little more than she expected. Sitting there, reeking of cum and sure she'd barely be able to sit the following day, she began to grin. A wide, borderline insane kind of grin that quickly made itself into a laugh.

"I wonder what they're showing next weekend," she murmured to herself, putting her car into gear.

Not that it really mattered, she acknowledged silently. She'd be there regardless.

The End