Double Helix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelHarper
FelHarper
691 Followers

Hours later, we put the final touches on Nissi's latest piece. "I could use a shower," she said. "How about you?"

"Is that an invitation to do something a little naughty?"

"Why don't you come find out?" Nissi said, standing and swaying her way to the bathroom. She had narrow hips, but that didn't matter so much when she moved them like that. She stopped at the bathroom door and looked over her shoulder at me. "Coming?"

I jumped out of my chair to follow. Nissi had just started the shower and her back was still to me when I entered. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her back against me. She cooed happily when I kissed the nape of her neck. "Mmm, keep that up and you're going to start something."

"I already have," I said, and pressed my hardening cock up against her. She rubbed the firm curve of her ass against it. I kissed her again as I fumbled at the buttons of her blouse. I felt her hand go up the back of my leg and come to rest on my ass.

Nissi turned partway so that she could whisper in my ear. "I need us out of these clothes, Norm. I need your cock inside me." She gave my lobe a little nibble that sent a tingle down my spine.

I finally managed to get the rest of her buttons in spite of her wet kisses all over my neck and the side of my face. Suddenly, I yanked the blouse off her shoulders and down her back, trapping her arms behind her. She gave a soft cry and I responded by grabbing her arms and pushing her bodily against the wall. She grunted from the impact and then tried to hide a smile from me. I went for the sensitive flesh of her neck and shoulders, first with lips, then with careful nibbles and scrapes of my teeth.

"Oh my God, yes," Nissi breathed. She wriggled out of her blouse and maneuvered her hands in between us, smoothly working to undo my belt. I reached behind her to flick at the clasp of her bra. I peeled it upward, freeing her breasts. Her nipple was already hard as I took it into my mouth and gently squeezed it with my teeth. Her knees nearly buckled, but I pushed my weight against her to hold her steady. She had let go of my belt and her arms hung limp between us. I flicked my tongue lightly across her nipple a few times before going up for her lips.

Her hands worked faster now as we kissed. She finished with my belt and the fastenings of my pants, then snaked her hand inside to grip my cock firmly.

"I thought we were going to take a shower," I said, pressing myself hard against her again, trapping her arm.

She pushed back with her other hand, and her body's strength was enough to force me back half a step. "You still have clothes on, dork," she said.

I went to work remedying that, stepping out of my pants and boxers as Nissi peeled her own jeans and panties down her body. We came together again immediately and I again pressed her back hard against the wall. "I like when you're rough with me," Nissi said and nipped at my lip. "Put your hands on my ass."

I did as she asked, marveling at the perfectly smooth, firm curve of her body. Nissi put her hands on my shoulders and hopped up suddenly. I was surprised, but managed to maintain my grip as her legs wrapped around my waist. She was light in my arms. Despite being just over six feet tall, she could not have weighed more than 120. "Fuck me, Norm," she said. "I want you to fuck me right now. Like this."

My cock was standing fully erect, and had been for some time. Nissi was above where she needed to be, so I carefully lowered her, maneuvering her into place. Soon, I felt the warmth of her skin against my cock. Carefully, I repositioned and was rewarded by the feel of her pussy lips sliding across the head of my cock. She was dripping wet.

I watched Nissi's face as as I entered her. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip as my cock eased into her. "I missed you," she said softly. I was so taken by the moment that I could only nod my agreement. Her mouth covered mine in a sensuous kiss, all the while I drove my cock languidly in and out of her.

Our coupling was pure bliss and charge with erotic energy, but I was rapidly tiring from holding Nissi up. I stopped and drew out of her, then set her carefully on her feet. She took my hand and we entered the tiny shower together. Water sluiced between us, flowing over and highlighting every curve of her slim body. "Wash my back?" she said, turning away from me to face the wall.

I lathered her back and shoulders and then worked lower, covering the gentle curves of her ass. Tentatively, I ran my fingers just along the inside edge of one cheek, as much to gauge her reaction as for my own enjoyment. She did not shrink away from my touch, which I took for encouragement. I set one hand lower, to press inward between the backs of her thighs, while the other worked down the velvety soft skin between her ass cheeks.

Nissi chuckled. "Norm, are you washing my back or fingering my naughty bits?"

"I'm getting you clean. Keep your mind out of the gutter."

She moaned when the tips of my finger brushed her rosebud and pushed back against me. "How can I do that, when you keep dragging me there with those fingers?"

"Oh, that was so lame," I said, and nipped at her shoulder. I lathered her up again and turned us so that the water was hitting my back and wouldn't wash the soap away. Once we were set, I reached one hand around her to find her clit. The other hand slid back down the soapy cleft of her ass to again probe gently at the opening. She jerked slightly when my fingers came to rest on the nub of her clit, but melted as I made slow circles, pressing lightly. I did much the same with my other hand, dipping my middle finger just inside the tight ring of her asshole.

"Do you like playing with my ass, Norm?" Nissi asked between gasps.

"You are such a dirty elf," I chided playfully. "I can't help it."

"Mmm-hmm," she said. Her eyes were closed and her body moved rhythmically to the caress and prodding of my fingers . "That feels. . . so good. Don't you dare stop."

"I wouldn't dream of it." She shivered as my fingers glided down her slit and back again. She began to moan long and loud as I stroked her clit from side to side while the finger at her ass slid in and out of her. When she stiffened and cried out I held her tightly against me. From the way she shook and slumped in my arms, she would have collapsed to the floor of the shower if I hadn't.

"Oh my God, Norm," she said, and laughed weakly. "Don't let go of me. I'll fall on my ass."

"Don't worry, I've got you." I worked the tip of my finger back out of her, still holding her firmly with my other arm.

"I've never had anyone do that before," she said. "I didn't know if I would like it." She turned in my arms and hugged me tightly against her. That pushed my erection up against her. "I think you liked it too," she said, and knelt on the floor of the shower. She got a good handful of lather and closed her fingers around the base of my cock. "Wash my hair for me?"

"Wait, you want me to do that while you--" I began, but could not finish when her mouth closed around the head of my cock. For several moments, I completely forgot her request as her tongue swirled around the sensitive spot on the bottom near the head. When she broke contact, I let my breath out, only realizing then that I had been holding it. My cock still rested on the tip of her tongue, but her mouth had broken into a wide smile. "My hair, Norm? The gray shampoo bottle is mine."

I grabbed the bottle from the hanging basket and quickly squirted some into my palm while I had a moment to concentrate. The hand on my cock was stroking slowly up and down in lazy spirals as Nissi watched my face. I began to run my hands through her hair and she dipped to take my cock into her mouth once more. She kept her hand wrapped around the base, still slippery with soap, and twisted back and forth slowly. She sighed contentedly when I ran my fingertips through her hair and along her scalp. Tilting her head back slightly, she looked up at me. It was such a simple gesture, but it magnified the erotic energy of the moment even further.

Nissi reached for the soap and got a good lather in her hand. She worked it into my balls for a moment with pressure that edged right on the verge of pain, then pressed deeper between my legs. Without thinking, I yielded to her urging and she began to massage my perineum with gentle strokes. The added sensation pulled a groan of pure pleasure from me. Nissi looked up again, and I swear she smiled, even though her mouth was full. She moved her fingers in long sweeping strokes and circles, pushing right back to the edge of my hole. I lost all ability to focus on her hair, but she didn't seem to notice, my moans urging her onward. "I'm close," I told her at last.

"I know," she said, and immediately enveloped my cock again. A few more swirls of her tongue and strokes of her hand and I was at the edge. She pulled back suddenly, both hands still working my shaft, and I came with a groan, painting her breasts in glistening trails of white. She ran a hand over them, more a caress than any attempt to clean it away. The water, running in thin rivulets over her chest, took care of that. I slumped against the wall to keep from falling over. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"Amazing," I said. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Freshman year at college," she said. "He liked it too."

We finished cleaning up and headed back to our rooms. I put my things in order and sat naked on the bed, waiting for Nissi. Though I had just come hard in the shower, I could tell that I would be ready to go again very quickly.

Nissi took a bit longer to get ready, but she came dressed in a simple cotton robe. As soon as she was inside, though, she pushed it off her shoulders to reveal a lacy black bra and panties, along with stockings and garters. She turned in place, modeling for me. "Last week I asked Miss Gray to get me something sexy," she said. "What do you think?"

I smiled. "I think she has great taste. And your butt looks fantastic in those."

"Thanks. I thought about asking her for heels, but I wasn't sure..."

It took me a moment to pick up on what she was saying. "But you were worried I would feel even shorter next to you?"

It was the first time I had actually seen Nissi blush. She shrugged. "Well, my height is normal for an elf, but next to most people, I always feel like a freak."

"Never say that." She looked startled and I realized that I had said it more forcefully than I meant. "I'm sorry. I just don't like to hear that kind of thing. But no, I don't mind you being taller than me. I actually kind of like it. And I think that you would look fantastic in heels."

She came to sit next to me and gave me a kiss. "Thanks." Her hand had landed on my knee and it began to travel up my leg. She leaned in close to my ear. "I think you should fuck me with my panties on," she said. My cock instantly began to rise to attention. Nissi's hand landed on it and she gave it a playful squeeze. "I'm getting wet just thinking of you taking me from behind with this thick cock."

I fell on her, kissing and nibbling at her neck, her shoulders, every part of her I could reach. I pushed her down on the bed and climbed over her, holding her arms up above her head. I sucked at her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra and ran my tongue across the valley between them. I made my way down her body slowly kissing the sensitive skin of her belly and the tops of her thighs. When I came to her panties, I pushed the lacy fabric aside and knew right away that she had not been exaggerating. She was soaked through. I pressed my tongue into her, fucking her slowly with it.

Nissi sighed and opened her legs wider for me. I could feel my own excitement building as I licked and sucked at her lips. The last time, when we had been in a 69, I hadn't had the angle to do this properly. Her pussy and clit were stiff, engorged, a sure sign that Nissi was aroused to the point that an orgasm would be on her soon. I placed two fingers at her entrance and slowly pushed. They glided easily inside on the combination of my saliva and Nissi's juices.

She shuddered as my fingertips found the slight unevenness that marked her g-spot, and I began to give her long, slow strokes. The pitch and force of her cries increased and she pushed herself at me, but I held off the urge to bring her off at once. I wanted to see how far I could take her. "Touch your breasts," I said. "Play with them for me.

Nissi's hands moved without hesitation and began to knead her own breasts, her fingers rolling and pinching her nipples. I carefully moderated the flicks of my tongue around her clit, building her up slowly, slowly. "Oh, God," she moaned. "Oh, fuck, please."

"Please, what?" I asked mildly.

All that came out of her for a moment was more moaning and grunting as I played her expertly. "Please make me come, Norm," she said in a rush.

I drew her out for a few more seconds, really working my fingers inside her, before giving her the stimulation she was desperate for. She gave a long moan, gulped a breath and cried out so loudly that it startled me. She gave another long wail, arching off the bed, pressing hard against me.

Stansy's voice cut through the noise. "Excuse me! Some people are trying to sleep."

"Uh, we're sorry," I said lamely.

"Don't apologize, you dork," Nissi said, still breathless from her orgasm. "That was awesome. Come up here."

I climbed up the bed over her and she drew me down for a kiss. She bit down gently on my lip. "Fuck me, Norm."

I pushed the panties aside again and slid into her, tender but forceful. Nissi moaned in appreciation and bucked her hips upward to meet my thrusts. I loved the feel of her body beneath me. Her soft curves blended exquisitely with her lean and wiry frame. There was power in that slender body, but graceful feminine beauty as well. I slowed in spite of the rush of feeling, both physical and emotional, and rose to my knees. "Turn over," I said. "Get on your knees."

Nissi moved to comply, presenting her smooth and supple ass for me to run my hands over. I pulled the panties down and off so that she was fully exposed and open to me. I edged up against her and grabbed hold of her thighs. The tip of my cock found the wet warmth of her pussy and I began to push inside. She sighed heavily and relaxed, giving herself to me. I watched in fascination as my cock moved in and out of her.

"God, you get me so hot," Nissi said, and I felt the tips of her fingers brush the under side of my cock as she began to stroke her clit. Her voice was hoarse with need. "Fuck me harder. Please, Norm."

Her words and her long, low moan urged me on. I grabbed her hips and slammed harder into her, slapping against her ass and the backs of her thighs with each thrust. She gave a kind of squeak each time, rising in pitch as her fingers flew over her clitoris. She made a keening, almost strangled sound into her pillow and her whole body shook I slowed my pace but continued to fuck her, relishing the feel of the walls of her pussy gripping me. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and I think she would have collapsed flat onto the bed if I had not been holding onto her. My orgasm, slow to build this time, crashed over me as I thrust one last time deep within her. She must have felt each jet of semen because she cooed happily with every pulse of my cock.

I finally released Nissi and she sank down to the bed as though melting. She made a few incoherent noises that might have been attempts to speak to me before she gave it up. I lay down on my side next to the wall and she happily spooned up against me and sighed in contentment. I held her in the dark, running my fingers through her silken hair and across her slender shoulders.

"Want to go again?" she asked.

I laughed softly. "I think you're trying to kill me."

"Can you think of a better way to die?" She pushed back, grinding her ass against my cock, and despite the two orgasms I had already had this evening, I felt a prickle of stirring as it began to harden again.

I moved to angle myself properly and reached over her to finger the slick folds of her pussy. When my cock was ready, I pushed into Nissi, burying myself in her once more. When I began to move, it was slow, deep thrusts in and out of her while my fingers teased her clit. Her climax built slowly and she seemed content to relax and enjoy the moment. She whispered to me how much she loved the feel of me inside her and I kissed the soft nape of her neck.

Nissi grunted and moaned as I thrust into her. She came again, gently this time, but it seemed to go on and on. When she came to a shuddering stop, I went still and just held her against me. She lay there, again unable to speak, though she reached a hand back to caress my thigh lovingly.

"There's something I was meaning to ask you," I said after a bit.

"Hmm?"

"You said before that your model has a high libido. What's the reasoning behind that?" Then I added quickly, "Not that I'm complaining."

"Oh, sure," she said. There was a slight slurring to her words, but it quickly disappeared. "Well, sex was never actually mentioned in any of Tolkein's novels except in a roundabout way. He did write an essay, though, that talks about it. He described sex for elves as 'great delight and joy'. The engineers responsible for building my gene model must have taken it a bit literally. The guys are way worse than us though. This one neri I dated left me so sore the one time we had sex that I could barely walk for two days."

"Are you serious?"

She chuckled. "No, just pulling your leg. I hooked up with a few of the Neri when we hid out in Arkansas together." She smirked. "Sometimes more than one at a time. Good times. I also knew a very nice Donna at a safe house a few years ago with an even bigger appetite than me. She was fun, but I like the cock." She wiggled herself against me for emphasis and I hugged her tighter against my body. I began to think that she intended to spend the night with me, but before I could nod off, she carefully extricated herself from my embrace, put her robe on, and left me to sleep alone.

I lay in the dark, feeling satiated but at the same time strangely unfulfilled. I had wanted Nissi to spend the night with me, and I was not even sure why it was so important to me.

"Norm?" Tilly's thin, reedy voice.

I sat up. "What is it?"

"You and Nissi are back together."

"Yes, yes we are," I said, smiling to myself.

"You make each other happy."

"Yes we do," I said. I lay back down. "Thank you, Tilly. Sleep well."

FelHarper
FelHarper
691 Followers
12