Double Identity Ch. 01

Story Info
Police investigator Roy Buck is injured in a bombing.
4.4k words
4.68
14k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...

As I began to awake the only thing I was cognizant of, at first, was a constant beeping noise. It sounded far off at first but then began to get louder, or closer. The next thing I felt was something in my throat and that made me panic. I felt like I was choking. I tried to move my arms to get to get to my mouth but they wouldn't move, and pain, more pain then I have ever felt, shot through my body like fire. I tried to scream, but my throat was clogged. My heart began to race and the beeping got louder, and faster. I tried to open my eyes. I got my right eye open, the other wouldn't move. Bright light assaulted me, forcing my one eye into a squint. I could see no color, only white, only vague shapes. Then I saw movement, a shape, a form, a human form.

"Mr. Buck, can you hear me?" A voice said. "Blink your eye if you can hear me."

Blink

"Good. My name is Janet and I'm a nurse at Sacred Heart. You've been in a very bad accident Mr. Buck. You can't talk because you are on a breathing machine. Do you understand?"

Blink.

"You are doing much better than expected. I'm going to give you something to put you back to sleep now and we'll take that tube out of your throat. As long as you begin breathing on your own it'll stay out, so hopefully when you wake up we'll be able to talk. Do you understand?"

Blink.

"Good. See you soon."

I tried to follow her with my eye as she fiddled around next to the bed. All I could tell about her was that she was dark skinned. My eye wouldn't quite focus although it did seem that my vision was clearing up. Unfortunately, before I could get my vision to clear I slipped back into unconsciousness.

**********

When I woke up again my throat was sore but I was breathing normally. There was still a constant beeping but now I knew that it was a heart rate monitor hooked up to me somewhere. I opened my eye (the left eye still wouldn't open) and looked around. Things came into focus much clearer now. I could see the standard intensive care hospital room, well at least the upper half of it. I didn't want to move my head for fear of another round of searing pain so I just took in what surroundings I could. There wasn't much to see, not even a TV. I lay there about five minutes before I heard footsteps entering the room. A man in a white coat with blonde hair and a goatee stepped into my field of vision and looked down at me.

"Good afternoon Mr. Buck." He said. "I'm Dr. Seldon. It's good to see you awake."

"What happened?" I croaked out at a bare whisper. My throat felt like it had been rubbed raw with a rasp.

"Hold on, don't speak. Let me get you something to sip on." Dr. Seldon disappeared for a minute but was soon back with a cup and straw. He put it to my lips for me. "Slowly, don't gulp. Your throat is sore from the breathing tube." I took several small sips of cool water and my throat felt better immediately.

"What happened?" I asked again, my voice stronger. My throat still hurt like hell but I could manage to speak at least.

"There was an explosion." He said. "A terrorist bomb. Do you remember anything about it?"

"I...no, well maybe." I said. "I seem to remember Sal and I being called to check out a suspicious package at the mall. I'm not sure about anything else."

"That's to be expected." Dr. Seldon told me. "Things may become clearer as time goes on, but sometimes they don't. Your boss, Lieutenant Thomas, will be in to see you later to talk about what happened. He's been here every day to see you."

"Tell me about me, Doc." I asked. "How bad am I?"

"Not bad considering. Apparently the blast hit you on your left side. You had severe trauma to the left side of your head as well as six broken ribs, one of which punctured your lung. Your left arm was broken in three places, your left leg in two and your right arm just below the wrist. You had internal damage, most notably to your spleen." He said. "You were a mess Mr. Buck"

"Sounds like it." I tried to joke.

"Yes, well you were on the operating table for sixteen hours, and that was just to repair the internal damage and the head trauma. In fact, it was the head trauma that was the worst of it. You had severe swelling of the brain and we thought we were going to lose you many times." He said. "Once the swelling went down, we were able to do some necessary reconstructive surgery on your head and set all your arm and leg fractures. The orthopedic surgeon on your case says that it looks like you will regain full use of your arms and legs, but you're looking as some serious rehab time."

"What about my eye?" I asked.

"It's fine." He assured me. "It was easier to wrap the wounds on your head across your eye while you were asleep. We'll have that off you in a little bit."

"Do you have to Doc?" Another male voice said from the doorway. "He looks so much better when you can't see his ugly face."

"Fuck you Terry!" I said at a loud whisper. My field of vision was suddenly obscured by one of the biggest black men I had ever met.

"I see that having your head nearly blown off hasn't improved your vocabulary any." Terry said as a big, white smile broke out across his face. "It's good to see you awake Roy."

"It's good to be awake I guess." I said with a grin. "I hear you've been to see me every day. You'd better be careful or people are going to think you're gay for me."

Terry smiled and turned to the doctor. "There appears to be nothing wrong with his brain, he's still an idiot." Dr. Seldon chuckled. "Can I have a few minutes alone with him Doc?" Terry asked.

"No problem Lieutenant. I'll be back in a few." Doctor Seldon walked out, closing the door after him. Terry turned around and leaned over so that I could see him.

"Roy, you gave us a scare brother. Do you know that?"

"I haven't really been awake long and the Doc was just getting around to filling me in." I said. "Um, Terry, about Sal..."

Terry looked away for a minute before looking me in the eye. "He was killed instantly when the bomb went off. The bomb techs tell me that the only reason you lived was that his body shielded you from the direct blast. Do you remember anything about what happened?"

I shook my head slightly but then stopped. "A little. I remember that we were the closest unit to the mall when the call came out about a suspicious package near the food court." I closed my eye and thought back. "There was a camo backpack leaning up against one of those big ceramic planters, you know the ones with the fichus trees planted in them. Mall security had already cleared the food court." I hesitated, trying to remember, trying to piece it together. "We approached the backpack and Sal took the point because he had EOD training in the military. I remember hearing someone shout and I turned toward the sound. That's it, I don't remember anything else."

Terry nodded. "That meshes with the eye witness accounts. I have one thing to ask though, did Sal touch the backpack?"

I thought for a minute then shook my head. "No, he was at least five or six feet away from the backpack when it went off. He didn't touch it, I'm sure of that."

"Damn it!" Terry said.

"What?" I asked.

"The bomb techs have studied the remains of the bomb. They have identified a trigger attached to the zipper and a remote control detonator but no timer and no proximity fuse." Terry said. I thought about that for a minute as the implications sank into my brain.

"Oh fuck! The bomber was there!" I said. "And we were targeted!"

**********

Let me get this on the record for you right now. I fucking hate physical therapy! Hate it hate it hate it! It hurts while I'm doing it and it hurts for hours afterwards. I get muscle cramps in my sleep almost every night. God damn it, I hate that shit. But I'm walking again. Sort of. I'm still using a walker to get around but the legs are starting to work again. It's been six months since the bomb and four months since I woke up and it seems that every moment since has been a fucking misery. My therapist is a fucking slave driver. His name is Devin, he's six foot four inches tall, weights at least 240 pounds of which not a single ounce is fat, and he's as gay as the day is long. There is just something wrong about a guy who could be playing NFL football flouncing around and speaking with an effeminate lisp. But it works, nothing like a flaming homo to motivate a macho cop to push himself to the limit.

There is one nice thing about my stay here at rehab and her name is Shawna. She is the angel that is tasked with helping me get a shower after therapy and then gives me a massage to help with the healing of my muscles. Our relationship started out as purely professional but over time we have developed quite a strong friendship. I probably know as much about Shawna as I do about anyone else in my life, my family and ex-wife included and she has heard all about me, the good the bad and the ugly. It is probably the closeness that we developed that led to what happened to me yesterday.

I had just finished my torture session with Devin and had returned to my room when Shawna came to help me with my shower and massage. She helped me strip down (I got over any embarrassment about that long ago) and into the shower. I took a long, hot shower to help loosen my knotted muscles while Shawna set up her massage table in my room. When I finished, she helped me towel off, giving me my usual woody in the process. This was also something the I had long gotten over. Getting help with a shower and a massage from a hot nurse is going to give any red blooded male a hard on. At first, Shawna ignored it but as we became friends she would sometimes crack a joke about me being "glad to see her". One day I was lying face up on the table and the towel that covered my crotch was tented up by my hard dick. Shawna lifted the towel up and looked underneath then grinned at me and said, "You know, that's a pretty nice cock for a white boy!"

"Hell!" I replied, "That's a pretty nice cock for a black boy too!" And it was really. Not that I like to brag, but it's almost nine inches long and pretty thick too.

"You know, you're right about that." Shawna said with a wink. "I would know!"

The thought of Shawna fucking, with either a white or black cock made me groan and my cock twitched in response. She giggled and continued with her massage without replying.

After that, Shawna seemed to loosen up more around me. We talked about more personal things, including her ex-boyfriends, my ex-wife and how things were for her growing up as the daughter of mixed parents. Things weren't always good for her as she grew up. She was just old enough to fall into that time when mixed kids were outcast from both sides of society. She never fit in with either the white kids or the black. I told her that I thought that the adversity made her a stronger, better person. She smiled and said, "Probably, but it hurt like hell growing up."

Anyway, back to what happened yesterday. I hobbled out to the table and Shawna helped me climb up on it. I lay face down, with my face in the cut-out as she started to work massage oil into my shoulders. I noticed that she hadn't covered my butt with a towel.

"You gonna cover my ass darlin'" I asked. Shawna playfully smacked my butt.

"No need." She replied. "I locked the door."

Huh, I thought. This is new. She continued to work my shoulders, arms and back and then began on the back of my legs. She worked her way up my legs to my ass, and then began to knead my buttocks, working her hands deep into the tissues of my ass. Once or twice I was sure I felt her fingers move across my puckered sphincter as she worked. My cock grew even harder as she worked. With another playful swat she told me to turn over.

I slowly rolled over and she placed a folded towel underneath my head as a pillow. I could see down my body and my cock was standing at attention, the head of it swollen, purple and angry. A drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip. I swear I saw Shawna lick her lips as she warmed massage oil between her hands. I closed my eyes as she started to work on my legs. Her hands were magic and I could feel the tension melting out of my muscles. She finished my legs and there was a pause before she began again on my chest and arms. I felt her leaning over me to work my shoulders and something felt weird. I opened my eyes and damn near died. Shawna was working on me topless! It was her bare breasts that had felt different to me as they rubbed against my chest. And wow, did she have nice tits!

Because of her mixed heritage, she had light brown skin, about the same shade as Halle Berry. Her skin was smooth and flawless, from her long neck, to her shoulders and down to her perfect C cup breasts. Each one was tipped by a large, milk chocolate brown nipple that was growing longer and harder as she rubbed them against my hairy chest. She saw me looking at her and she winked.

"Enjoy." She said as she continued to work on me.

I slipped the arm nearest her off the table and placed my hand at her waist. She was still wearing her slacks. I slid my hand up her side until I came to the bottom of her breast. I slowly ran my hand up, cupping one of the firmest tits I have every been privileged to touch. My thumb and forefinger found her hard nipple and gently rolled it back and forth. Shawna moaned quietly as I continued to manipulate her tit, my massage forgotten as she enjoyed the feelings my hand was creating. After several moments her hand moved and covered my own.

"Roy, that feels wonderful. But today is for you." She said.

Shawna removed my hand from her breast and then she wrapped one of her own around my throbbing cock. She stroked me slowly for a minute and then I watched as she lowered her head to my lap. Beginning at the base, she drew her tongue up the side of my cock until the tip of her tongue found the rivulet of precum flowing out my dick. Her tongue expertly corralled it all and drew it into her mouth. "Mmmm." She murmured as she savored my flavor. "I knew that you would taste good Roy. Let's see how much of this big cock I can get in my mouth!"

Shawna leaned over again, and without breaking eye contact with me, began to slowly slide my cock into her mouth. She kept going down, farther and farther. I could feel it when the head of my cock slipped into her throat, but still she kept going. She never gagged, or choked, she just kept taking me in until my pubic hair was touching her nose. With a twinkle in her eye, she withdrew just as slowly as inch by inch my cock reappeared, covered in a sheen of her saliva. Finally, my cock popped free of her mouth and bounced off of my stomach. Shawna grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

"That, Mr. Buck, was the biggest cock I've ever deep throated." She said proudly. "I wasn't sure I was going to get it all the way in."

"Really?" I said. "I would have thought the a few of your black ex-boyfriends would have been better endowed than me."

"Roy, the 'myth' is just that. The biggest black cock I've ever had was only about seven and half inches. You've got him beat by a long shot." She said. "Now, lay back and enjoy the ride darlin'. Mamma's gonna suck the baby juice right outta you!"

Shawna when to work on me with a vengeance. She deep throated me several more times, but her best move was to suck the top half of me while her hand stroked and twisted around the bottom of me. She stopped several time to lick and suck my balls too. In other words, Shawna was a world class cock sucker and in no time she had me ready to blow. I could feel my bloated balls begin to tighten up as I got close. I used the hand that I had been stroking her hair with to move it back so I could see her.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her, giving her the option to swallow or not. Her eyes grinned at me as she began to suck harder. Suddenly, I felt an oil slicked finger probing my butt hole and before I knew what was happening Shawna rammed a finger into my ass. Her finger began to massage my prostate and that sent me over the edge. As my cum blasted into Shawna's mouth, my own mouth opened to scream in ecstasy, but before I could utter a sound, her free hand clamped down firmly over my mouth. I jettisoned blast after blast of spunk into her mouth as I screamed into her hand. Shawna swallowed as fast as she could while continuing to massage my prostate and muffle my groans. Slowly, I came down from my orgasmic high and I stopped unloading seven months of pent up sexual frustration into her willing mouth. Shawna lifted her hand from my mouth as she released my cock with a 'pop' and pulled her finger out of my ass. She wiped her hands on a towel and smiled down at me.

"How was that?" She asked a with shit-eating grin plastered on her face.

"Holy fucking hell!" I exclaimed. "That was the best blow job I've ever had!"

"Why thank you kind Sir!" Shawna said as she wiped a small glop of my spunk from the corner of her mouth. She sucked it off her finger and purred. "Damn, you do taste good and there was a lot of it!"

"It's been what, at least seven months or so since I had sex so I guess I had a lot stored up."

"Well, I'll have to see what I can do about keeping you better satisfied while you're still here." Shawna said as she gently fondled my shrinking cock. Then, to herself she whispered, "God, I can't wait to fuck this beautiful thing."

"Give me a minute and I'll be ready." I said.

"Oh, honey, you aren't ready to handle me yet." Shawna said. "When I get to fuck you I want you fully recovered." She leaned down to me and whispered in my ear. "Remember, the quicker you recover the sooner you get to have all of me!" I groaned out loud at the thought.

Shawna stood up and started to turn away. I caught her hand and pulled her back.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I let you go away unsatisfied?" I asked. "At least let me return the favor." I dropped my hand down and slipped it between her legs. I could feel her heat and moisture radiating through the cotton material of her khaki slacks. It was Shawna's turn to groan as I pressed hard up into her crotch.

"We don't have time..." She said glancing at the clock on the wall.

"I'll be quick." I said. "Hurry up, now. Climb up here and sit on my face. I need to taste your pussy."

Shawna started to protest but then changed her mind. I heard her kick off her shoes and then she quickly shed both her pants and her panties. Quick as could be she climbed up onto the massage table and straddled my head and suddenly I was inches from her womanly parts. I was surprised to see that she wasn't completely shaved, that being the norm these days. She shaved around her pussy and had trimmed and shaped her pubic hair into a narrow triangle that pointed directly at her clit. Unlike the hair on her head, which I had found to be soft with wavy curls, probably from the Caucasian influence in her genetics, her pubic hair consisted of very thick, tight curls. The tight curls made her trim job look absolutely striking, almost fake in that there was a sharp dividing line between bare and hair.

My gaze followed the point of the arrow down and I was looking at, perhaps, the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. Shawna had meaty outer lips, the same chocolate brown color as her nipples. From within those outer lips, long pinkish tan inner labia hung down, slightly parted and already coated in her juices. At the top of her puss, a large pink clit, fully as big as the tip of my little finger was already in view, blood engorged and standing proud of its dark hood. I could smell her musk and feel the heat coming off of her in waves. I looked up at her, past her jutting breasts and our eyes locked on each other. I held her gaze as I took my first taste of her nectar. Beginning as far down as I could get my tongue to go, I slowly brought my tongue up through her silky slit. I felt the tip of my tongue briefly dip into her passage as I passed by and then I was sliding effortlessly between her long labia and up to her clit. As my tongue slid past her clit Shawna shuddered and I knew that she had just had a small orgasm.

12