Double Identity Ch. 03

Story Info
Roy spends time with Shawna and gets back to work.
6.1k words
4.6
8.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna turned onto a tree-lined gravel drive that wound its way through a mature woods of oak, hickory and maple. A few hundred yards in, the woods opened up to reveal a yellow brick ranch-style house amid an immaculately landscaped yard. Shawna pressed a button on a remote and the garage door on the attached garage opened to reveal a neatly kept garage with space for her Camaro. Also in the garage was a Gator ATV. Shawna parked the car and we both got out. I stretched my legs as Shawna climbed in the ATV.

"Come on babe, I'll give you the nickel tour." She said. She started the four wheeler as I climbed in and soon we were behind the house and headed toward a large Quonset hut outbuilding. Shawna pulled the ATV up next to the building and shut it off. She led me past the over-sized garage door to a side door that she quickly unlocked. We stepped inside to total darkness. I heard a clicking noise and suddenly banks of florescent lights along the ceiling sputtered to life. Spread out before me were Shawna's cars. I was amazed.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked with a hint of pride in her voice. "It isn't Barrett's but I like them."

I didn't answer at first, I just walked around looking at the cars. She had done an amazing job with them. Every one of them looked like it had just come off of the assembly line. I leaned over to look into the MG and was blown away. The wooden dash gleamed like new and the seats where perfect. They were all perfect.

"I'm speechless." I said with awe. "You did this all yourself?"

"Almost all of it." She said. "The only things I don't do are the paint and the upholstery. I've got a couple of guys that do that for me. Those are specialties that I feel are best left to the professionals."

"That must cost a fortune." I remarked.

"I usually get it in trade. They are both collectors too so I trade them engine work for the paint and upholstery."

"Engine work?" I asked.

Shawna led me toward a set of swinging doors in the back of the room. She swung them open to reveal a full blown auto shop.

"Whoa!" I said.

"This was my dad's race shop. I've added to it over the past couple of years." She said. "I pay for my car hobby by building and rebuilding engines." Shawna pointed to a set of six engines sitting on stands against the wall of her shop. "Those are going to an ARCA racing team for next season. They are worth fifty grand apiece. I've got about $15,000 in parts in each one."

I did some quick math in my head. "Damn, that's over two hundred thousand in profit." I said.

"Well, you forget about the sweat equity in them. I've got about a hundred hours of labor in each one."

"Still, that's good money." I said. "If you can get that kind of money doing engine work, why are you still doing nursing and massage work?"

"Because I like nursing." She said. "And because I want this to be a hobby, not my whole life. The quickest way to kill the joy out of something you love is to make it your job. Speaking of hobbies, over here are my latest projects." She led me to the far end of the shop where a corvette yellow '68 El Camino stood next to the bare frame of what I assumed was her '67 Stingray.

I was immediately drawn to the El Camino. I had always wanted one and this one was something special. I walked around it, mesmerized by its graceful lines. I leaned in through the open window and I could smell the new leather of the re-upholstered bench seat. The paint job was perfect, from the corvette yellow to the black racing stripes running up the hood and over the roof. The chrome gleamed and the tires shone. It looked like it was ready to go cruising right now.

"This is incredible!" I gushed. "This has always been my fantasy car. I wanted one so bad back in high school that I thought I would die if I didn't get one. Let's take it for a spin!"

"You'll have to push it!" Shawna laughed. She popped the hood and opened it up. There was a big empty space where the engine should have been. "I've still got to put the engine in it. It's almost ready." Shawna walked over to another engine stand, this one with a partially built engine on it.

"It's a big block Chevy that I've bored over and completely rebuilt. I'm waiting on some headers and a carburetor to get here from Summit Racing and then I'll be able to drop this bad boy in there and get her running." She said. "When I'm done with her she'll run like a scalded dog!"

"Promise me I'll get the first ride."

"You bet." She said, and then a smirk crossed her face. "You'll get to help me break in the new front seat too." Shawna's hand rubbed across my crotch, leaving no doubt as to her intentions.

"We can break it in right now if you want!" I replied, pulling her to me tightly.

"Oh no." She said, pushing me away. "My first time with you is not going to be crammed in the front seat of a car. It's going to be in my bed."

"Well then, hadn't we better get back to the house?" I asked.

Shawna's hand stroked my hardening cock through me jeans. "Yes!" She said huskily.

**********

Shawna directed me to the master bath and told me to take a shower. I scrubbed myself, dried off and put on the silk robe that she had left me. My instructions were to make myself comfortable until she arrived. I walked into the bedroom and was amazed at what I found. While I had been in the shower, Shawna had lit a dozen candles and lowered the lights to create a sexy mood. On the bedside table a bottle of champagne and two flutes were waiting for us, as well as a bottle of AstroGlide and an assortment of butt plugs, vibrators, dildos and cock rings. In a cooler beside the bed I found bottles of water on ice as well as a bowl of strawberries and a spray can of whipped cream. Soft rock music was playing from speakers hidden somewhere in the room. I sat on the bed and picked up one of the vibrators. It was one of the 'rabbit' style vibes with the extension that stimulated the clit while the vibrator buzzed and rotated inside a woman's pussy. I thought back to Sal's description of Carmen, his widow's neighbor, using one on herself and my cock got even harder than it had been.

"That's one of my favorites." Shawna said from the doorway. I looked up and was treated to a vision of utter beauty. She stood there in a sheer black negligee that extended all the way to the floor. Even in the subdued lighting I could clearly see her areola and the dark triangle of pubic hair just above the juncture of her thighs. The negligee had a plunging neckline that exposed the deep cleavage between her perfect breasts. She was wearing no makeup, hell she didn't need it, and she had her hair piled stylishly on top of her head. That had the effect of making her neck look very long and graceful. I put the vibrator down and stood as she walked slowly toward me. Our bodies meshed together as our lips met and we kissed passionately for several minutes, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as our hands roamed.

I felt her Shawna's hands untying the belt of my robe and soon she was pushing it off my shoulders. Her mouth broke contact with mine, but it was only so she could start kissing her way down my body. She went from my neck to my chest, to my nipples and down my stomach until she was kneeling at my feet. My hard cock was inches from her face as she looked at me with lust filled eyes. Without breaking eye contact, she grasped my cock and slipped it into her mouth. Our eyes stayed locked together as she deep throated me in one agonizingly slow motion. She withdrew just as slowly, then ran the tongue all of the sensitive tip of my cock. I watched as her mouth again swallowed me whole, quicker this time. Soon, she was sucking me hard, fucking me with her mouth as her hands fondled my bloated balls. Shawna was too damn good at this and I was ready to cum in only a few minutes. My balls tightened up and Shawna knew I was ready. She didn't slow down at all.

"Oh fuuuccckkkk!" I screamed as cum boiled out of my balls and exploded into her waiting mouth. I emptied a huge load into her and she swallowed it all, the whole time never taking her eyes off of me. She continued to suck me until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and helped her stand up. I immediately kissed her, tasting my cum on her tongue.

"Your turn." I whispered in her ear. I slowly lifted her negligee off of her and then gently directed her to the bed and helped her get propped up on some pillows. I crawled between her spread legs and began to kiss her again. My cock was nestled against her pussy and she began to hump against me, working her already hard clit against my cock. I felt her trying to move around to get the tip of my cock into her pussy. "Not yet you naughty girl!" I chided her.

"I need it so bad Roy!" She whimpered. "I've been thinking about fucking you for months. I need you!"

"All in good time sweetie." I said.

I moved down her body a bit, removing my cock from the area of her pussy. I started kissing her neck, something that I already knew drove her crazy. Shawna whimpered and moaned as I worked on her neck, kissing sucking and gently biting her. Slowly worked my way down, kissing my way across the hollow of her neck and down into the expanse of her cleavage. I kissed my way up her left breast until I reached her nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and gently bit down on it. Shawna cried out as a small orgasm rippled through her body.

"Oh fuck Roy, what are you going to me!" She cried as she body wriggled under me. I continued to lavish attention on her tits as she came down from her high. When she was calm again, I began to work lower, kissing and licking my way across the light brown skin of her abdomen. She squirmed when I stuck my tongue into her belly button and as I went lower she began trying to push her crotch up to meet my mouth. I pushed her back down with my hand.

"Patience." I said.

"You're killing me Roy, you bastard!" She cried. I just smiled and went back to work. My mouth finally encountered the tight, black curls of her trimmed pussy. I blew my hot breath through her pussy hair and she again tried to push her pussy into my face.

"Behave." I said.

"Arrrghhh!" She replied in frustration.

I kissed my way around her kinky patch of hair to the left and worked my way down her inner thigh, kissing and licking and rubbing my stubbly 5 o'clock shadow of a beard against her skin. When I reached her knee I reversed course and then did the other leg. Shawna was writhing on the bed and begging me to fuck her or lick her or finger her, anything so that she could cum. By the time I worked my way back to her pussy, it was swollen and wet in anticipation of what I might do to it. Shawna's large clit was sticking out prominently from its hood and her pinkish inner lips were filled with blood and hanging down below her meaty outer labia. I pursed my lips and sucked in, pulling the long inner lips into my mouth. I could taste her sweet juices as I sucked and then even more so as I stuck my tongue out and drove it into her soaking wet slit.

"Oh Gawd!" Shawna cried out. "Eat my pussy baby! Make me cum on your face! I need it so bad Roy, please make me cum!"

It was time, she needed it. I swept my tongue up her pussy until it was circling her clit. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked as my tongue lashed it from side to side. As I licked her, I put one, then two and then three fingers in her pussy. I rammed my fingers into her hard as my tongue and lips worked her clit. I looked up at her and saw that was using her hands to pull and twist her large, chocolate colored nipples. Her head was thrashing from side to side as her orgasm began to build within her.

"Ohhhh Fuuuuccckkkk!" Shawna screamed as she came. Her thighs clamped my head in place as she began to squirt thick streamers of girl cum all over my face and neck. I kept sucking her clit gently, prolonging her cum, making her ride it out as long as possible. After what seemed like hours, her thighs relaxed and she pushed my head away from her crotch.

I grinned up at her. "Was that good?" I asked. "I couldn't tell for sure." With a smile. Shawna grabbed a pillow and hit me with it.

"You know damn well it was mind shattering." She growled. "Now, get on your back. I'm not waiting one more minute."

I rolled over onto my back and shoved a pillow under my head. Shawna straddled me, grabbed my rock hard cock and placed it at the entrance to her wonderland. After squirting, her cunt was dripping wet and she was in no need of extra lubrication. With one slow, measured descent she sheathed my entire nine inches in her body.

"Oh, I knew it would feel this good. I just knew it." Shawna began to ride me slowly, grinding herself on me and rotating her hips as she moved up and down. I reached up and palmed her tits, squeezing them gently.

"Roy, you're touching me in places with your cock that have never been fucked before. You're so big and thick!" She moaned. Shawna leaned over and bought her lips to mine and we kissed as she worked her hips up and down. "Mmmmm. I taste good on you. Sorry about squirting on you like that but you had me so worked up!"

"Are you kidding me? That was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever experienced."

Shawna kissed and licked my face and neck, cleaning up the copious fluids that she had sprayed on me. I grabbed her ass and began to fuck her back, picking up our pace and driving myself in as deep as I could. Shawna began to grunt with each thrust as I began to fuck her harder. "Get behind me!" She suddenly yelled. "Fuck me from behind!"

Shawna rolled off of me and quickly got up on her hands and knees. I quickly knelt behind her and slid my still wet cock into her cunt. I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock fully home. She let out a squeal.

"That's it baby, pound my little black pussy! Stuff your big white cock in me and fuck me!" Shawna cried. I began to fuck her with long, hard strokes. My balls were slapping loudly up against her, almost in counter point to our moaning and groaning. She brought her right hand back and began to rub her clit as I went faster and faster. I looked to the right and in her dressing mirror I could see us fucking. I watched as her large tits swung frantically back and forth as we pounded into each other. I felt my balls begin to tighten up just as Shawna's orgasm slammed into her.

"That's it, don't stop, don't stop!" She cried. "I'm cumming...oh my God I'm cumming!"

I felt her kegel muscles clamp down on me as she began to cum. The added tightness pushed me over the edge too and I began to fill her up with shot after shot of my spunk. I continued to piston my cock in and out of her as we came until she could stand no more and fell forward onto the bed. She rolled over and I flopped down between her legs. I laid my head down on her thigh and closed my eyes.

**********

I must have dozed off for a few minutes. I woke up in the same position, my head resting on Shawna's thigh. I was inches away from her pussy. I watched as my cum slowly seeped out of her vagina and ran down the crack of her ass. Her pussy was swollen from use and excitement, her large brown outer lips puffy and her lighter colored inner lips were distended and splayed open like the petals of a beautiful flower. I was amazed again at the range of hues that encompassed the flesh of her sweet pussy. Shawna was my first black, or mixed if you prefer, lover. I had seen black women in pornos and on the internet but Shawna was my first real experience and it was incredible. I loved how her pussy went from a chocolate brown to a bright pink. And her clit was something else, by far the largest I had ever known. I reached out a finger and ran it up her pussy, dragging it through my seeping cum and smearing the sticky seed up to her clit. When I touched her lovely button she twitched and quickly grabbed my hand.

"Too soon lover." She said. "I'm still very sensitive. Come up here and kiss me!"

I ducked my head to her pussy and licked up a small amount of my own cum. Now I know that some people find that disgusting but it had never bothered me a bit. I slid up her body and kissed her, sliding my cum into her mouth as I did so. She swirled it around as we kissed before swallowing the small gift.

"Mmmmm. That was tasty. I could taste both of us." She said. We slid under the covers of the bed and spooned, me in the back. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and my semi-hard cock was nestled in the crack of her beautiful ass. She placed her hands over mine as we settled down to rest a while.

"Roy, I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too."

**********

My weekend was nothing short of incredible. We made love over and over again. We worked our way through her entire repertoire of sex toys and even made plans to go get more. We had hard, rough sex and we made gentle love too. We also took some long walks on the property and I helped out in the garage for a while as she put the finishing touches on the racing engines. Before I knew where the time had gone it was Sunday afternoon and I was due to start work again the next day. Shawna had been settling into a bit of a funk as the time for me to go drew near. Finally, she pulled me out to the back porch and we sat on the swing out there.

"Roy, I want you to move in here with me." She blurted out.

"Shawna, I..."

"Let me finish." She said. "I don't know what I really want out of life Roy, but I know that I've never been as happy and contented as I have been since I met you." She was silent for a few minutes as she struggled with what to say. As I waited, I saw a steely determination settle over her. Shawna took a deep breath and continued. "I'm willing to share you if I have too. I know that you don't want to settle down or get married again, I can see it in your eyes. But I want you in my life, I want to have the chance to change your mind."

I pulled her to me and she settled back against me as I wrapped my arms around her. "One of these days I'll tell you about my ex and then you'll understand where I am in my life. I was just getting back to normal before the explosion. I want to keep seeing you and getting to know you but right now I can't commit to you." I explained. "Besides, I've got to go back to work tomorrow and even though I love your place, it's a long commute, especially for a detective. I keep fucked up hours on the job."

"I've thought about that too." Shawna said. "I thought that you would keep your apartment for during the week and be here with me on weekends. And maybe I could stay over in the city a couple nights a week too."

"That sounds good to me but baby, I just can't agree to an exclusive relationship right now. I promised myself I wouldn't do that again, at least not right away. Can you handle that?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you. And I don't want you to miss out on life, or Mr. Right, because you're waiting around on me."

"I've thought about this a lot Roy. I'm good with it. In fact, the thought of my stud boyfriend fucking other women turns me on." Shawna said. "So, I'm hoping this can be an open relationship. You have sex with other women and if I meet some guy that strikes my fancy I'll do the same. But I want to hear about all your exploits and I'll tell you about mine. No secrets!"

I was shocked. "Really?"

She nodded her head emphatically. "In fact, I've got a girlfriend or two that I'd like to introduce you to, but if that works out we'll be seeing them together."

My cock began to harden at the thought of a threesome with Shawna and another woman. I suddenly had a vision of Shawna and another girl, a bleach blonde, in a torrid 69. I could see myself slowly inserting my cock into a pale pussy as my girlfriend licked her cunt and my balls. My cock suddenly swelled to full size and pressed against her lower back.

12