Double Jeopardy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers

“If I show you anything, I will have nailed my own coffin shut. Right now you can put me out of business, but that is it. Everything else is heresay. I’d have to shut down my company and destroy records, but there wouldn’t be a crime you could prove. No way, Captain. You aren’t seeing anything.”

Jake’s eyes started glittering but he kept his voice calm and conversational. “Dela, you know about the planet Fiona, right?”

She glared at him, “Of course I do.”

“What do you know about it?”

She looked at him evenly, “Fiona, commonly called a slave world, Interplanetary tourism destination, part of the Alliance since 2030. Earth dwellers have been allowed to visit Fiona since 2041. Fiona and her...practices...made it into mainstream Earth media in 2062. Since then many earth cultures, especially Americans and Europeans, have made Fionian attire, implements, attitudes, and practices rather ‘hip’ in the bedroom. As well there are several clubs in major cities, both Male and Female run, that cater to those who have a taste for Fionian culture.”

Jake smiled, “Thanks for the history lesson, darlin’. Now, do you happen to know about the status points of otherworlders on Fiona?”

Dela cleared her throat, mumbling, “I know a bit.”

His eyes glittered and his voice became silky, “And do you know what it means to carry a Fionian license of Master? Not to be called it on Fiona of course, because every otherworlder becomes “Master” or “Mistress” to the slaves there. I mean do you know the significance of being awarded a Fionian *License* of Master, specifically with a Certification as a Corporal Punishment Specialist?”

The color drained out of Dela’s face and Jake smiled sweetly, but the smile didn’t reach his eyes. “I see you do.”

Dela coughed, “What...What would you like to see first, Sir? The Bots or the customer files?”

Jake gave her a cool smile, “Customer files, please.”

Jake scrolled down the files ignoring everything until he came to Samantha Waterson. He read her instructions for the physical appearance of the Bot, and grinned as he read the “Special programming” section. He looked up and murmured, “Is there a prototype here for Jake 1?”

Dela looked at him nervously, “No Sir. The special-order Bots that look like anyone who lives, or has lived in the last twenty years, are not duplicated. The prototype Jake 1 was perfected and sent to the customer. The physical design files have been destroyed, I promise.”

Jake looked at her with narrowed eyes, “That’s a good thing, Miss Koy. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes if I happened to detect another Bot with my face running around somewhere.”

Dela’s voice shook, “There are no other Bots of you, Sir.”

Jake raised his brows in a questioning look, “And what if your client is unsatisfied with their Bot? Destruction?”

Dela’s blue eyes hardened in pride, “I have never had a client unsatisfied. I work exactly to their specifications and have a private facility for them to test their Bot in a domestic situation. The Bots are perfectly adapted to the client before payment is taken and delivery is made.”

Jake merely nodded, that solved the puzzle of the strange apartment in the complex.

He murmured, “Let me see what you do have, all Duplicate Bots, past and present. Right now.”

Dela’s fingers flew across her keyboard and the viewing room screen opened. Several Bots were standing in a line in sleep mode. Jake regarded them. He recognized a current male rock star and two current actresses, the rest were Historical Bots. His eyes flicked to one and stayed there, his brow furrowing, “What is her name? 20th and 21st century actor, I’ve seen her work.”

Dela whispered, “Sarah Michelle Gellar.”

Jake murmured, “Ah yes, Sarah Michelle Gellar.” His pointing finger moved, “David Bowie. Michael Jordan. Drew Barrymore. Viggo Mortensen. Catherine Zeta Jones...who is that huge one?”

Dela murmured, “He was an actor and a professional wrestler in the late 20th and early 21st centuries. His stage name was just, “The Rock.”

Jake looked at her “The Rock?”

Dela nodded miserably. Jake’s eyes narrowed in speculation. Her face had changed a tiny bit, just enough to tell him something was up. He murmured, “Who is...uh...Mr. ‘Rock’ for?”

Dela kept her mouth shut. Jake watched her for a moment then sighed loudly, standing and unbuckling his belt.

Dela squeaked in alarm and said hastily, “No one...no one...No customer, Sir. I keep him as a prototype. He’s...he’s for my own use.” She finished in an embarrassed whisper.

Jake smiled slowly, “Give me your terminal. I want to see the programming on this one.”

Dela gave Jake her terminal with a groan. He brought up “The Rock” and scanned the programming. All of the basic programming for a Bot was in place, his override codes would work if he needed them. He checked “Special Programming” and grinned. Ah, little Dela was a romantic. “The Rock” was a sexual expert as all Pleasure Units were, but nearly all of his special programming was romantically inclined. Singing, gift giving, poetry, cuddling, flower petals and candles...Jake’s eyes stopped on a line of code and he flicked them up with a grin. “So we like a touch of bondage with our romance, hmmm Dela? A little bit of tied to the bed and teased? A touch of the old slap and tickle?”

His voice was full of amusement and she groaned with humiliation.

“Oh no worries, darlin’. I mean it isn’t exactly the ‘special programming’ that you put in the Jake-Bot now *is* it. But you have just a tiny taste of good ole American ‘how to handle a naughty girl’ here, doncha?”

Dela murmured, “I like a taste from time to time...are you through humiliating me now?”

Jake pushed the terminal away. “Yes Dela, I’m done. I need to return tomorrow for one last thing. I promise it won’t take long. You need to clear your schedule for me for the next week. I need you for something. Do that and I guarantee that I will forget you exist.”

Dela shuddered out a relieved breath, “I take it I have your word as an Officer of the Army on that?”

Jake murmured with a grin, “You have my word as an Officer and a Gentleman. I’ll see you here at 10am tomorrow.”

He left Dela’s lab grinning. He had some programming work to do. Ah yes, and a bit of shopping.

VI. Thursday-4-19-74

Jake left his regular Thursday morning meeting with Samantha Waterson with a grin on his face. He had entered her office thirty minutes before and dropped the completed authorized personnel folder on her desk, simply refusing to answer her questions about whether or not he double-checked the names personally.

She had received her orders from the High Command, courtesy of his friend and fellow Agent, Logan, and was intensely curious. And she was totally pissed off. She had planned a fun-filled weekend with her Jake-Bot. Although she was secretly thrilled that she was going to spend an extended amount of time with the real Captain Navarro, she was also nervous and agitated. Whatever this assignment was, it probably didn’t allow for her messing with him during it. She couldn’t screw up a assignment order that came from that high up because she wanted him to spank and fuck her. She had to be nice to him for God’s sake. And obviously he had information that she didn’t have, which effectively put him in control. That both turned her stomach and gave her butterflies.

Jake had smiled blandly at her questions and patently refused to give her any information about the assignment, citing its classified status. She was absolutely livid when he stood up to leave.

He paused at her office door and murmured, “Remember to bring an overnight bag tomorrow, Director. I expect to see you in the parking garage at exactly 5pm. I doubt the Powers-that-Be will be happy if you screw up the timeline of a classified assignment because you forgot a change of clothes at home.”

He chuckled as he closed the door cutting off her outraged shriek. Oh this was going to be too fun.

Jake went home and changed into a black turtleneck and a pair of jeans. He lingered over his breakfast and morning coffee, humming, then started putting together the things he needed for his meeting with Dela Koy. He showed up at the warehouse at exactly 10am. The security system had been disabled for his arrival, and he breezed through the property into the inner sanctum without a hitch. He paused at the apartment room and went in. He checked that the room was stocked with everything that would be needed, then unloaded a bag of groceries into the fridge. There was plenty of food and water for an extended stay. He moved to the bedroom and dropped a satchel on the king-sized bed then left the small apartment satisfied.

Dela was waiting in her office to greet him, the white lab coat a fixture on her small body. Her eyes were resigned and unhappy, she didn’t want to have to deal with this terrifying man any more than she had to.

Jake smiled pleasantly and took a seat, “Hello Dela. Did you do as I asked?”

Dela mumbled, “My schedule is cleared. I’ve taken the time off from work. I have no other appointments and am at your service. How can I help you, Captain Navarro?”

Jake didn’t waste time, “Well I need another look at those Bots you have, darlin’. I need to see one or two of them in action. Please open the viewing screen again.”

She sighed heavily and opened the screen. Jake took his time regarding the Bots, finally murmuring, “Ok, activate Nicole Kidman and, let’s see, what was the one you said was your favorite...the giant one...Mr. ‘Rock’? He’ll do.”

Dela made a disgusted noise in her throat. Of course, the man wanted a Bot orgy. The activated Bots answered their summons and stepped into the glass and metal office, standing silently with pleasant looks on their faces.

Jake murmured, “Let me hear their voices under programming, please.”

Dela activated an interactive conversation program on the Nicole-Bot. Jake smiled as he heard the animated Aussie accent of the beautiful Historical actress. The Bot was engaging and funny under programming. Dela did good work. He nodded, “Excellent Dela. How about the male?”

Dela put Nicole back into sleep mode and activated ‘The Rock’. Jake stepped back with a laugh as the big male cocked an eyebrow and boomed, “CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN’?”

Dela mumbled, a blush rising to her cheeks, “That was his catch phrase.”

Jake approached the big, male Bot. It looked at him and grinned pleasantly. Jake murmured, “I want to see his list of active programming. Have him extend his arm.”

Dela cheeks burned with humiliated. This man had seen the damn list before, he was just trying to embarrass her again, the cruel beast. “Rock, Programs arm.”

The Rock obediently extended his arm giving Jake another smile and cocking his eyebrow at him. Jake laughed outright. The Rock was a big boy, but he was a charming Bot. Jake opened the Bot’s arm, sliding a thin chip into it that he had palmed out of his pocket. Dela didn’t notice until Jake stepped back and murmured, “Activate new programming.”

She looked up at Jake alarmed, “Wha..?”

The Rock’s facial expression changed to a cool dangerous look. He glanced at Dela then moved his brown eyes back to Jake’s.

Jake murmured, “Hold her.”

The Bot sidestepped and grabbed Dela’s small body holding her firmly by the arms.

She shrieked at Jake, “What are you doing?!”

He continued, “Dela, if you think for one second that I was going to let you walk away after making a Bot of me, you are sadly mistaken. I won’t report you. I’ll forget you exist as I promised. But your favorite Bot here has a bit more Special Programming now. I designed something nice, just for you. I hope you like your ‘Mr. Rock’ because I’ve inserted a seven-day special program to begin immediately. Your big hunk of sweetness will identify as a Fionian Training Master for the next week. And you, sweet little Dela, have been entered into the program as a difficult, disobedient slavegirl put under his charge for added training and discipline. I hope you have a tolerance for spanking, darlin’, because you’re about to see a full seven days of it.”

Dela shrieked, “NO! NO! He can’t be a Master for a week! He’s too big! Too strong! He’ll kill me!”

Jake chuckled and murmured, “Shoulder.”

The Rock tossed Dela over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Jake approached her head and murmured, “Dela. You don’t get a safeword or a shut off program, but I have encoded all the proper safety precautions in his new programming. He has all the sensors to tell if your body is getting too worn out for use. All sex, spanking, bondage, and training will be done with the prime directive of not causing you harm.” He leaned down and whispered against her ear, “Your bottom is going to burn like hellfire, though.”

She moaned begging, “Please Captain Navarro, PLEASE!”

He chuckled again and murmured, “Follow me.”

The Rock followed Jake obediently and stopped in the bedroom of the apartment when Jake stopped. Jake dumped out the bag on the bed. It held Fionian slave silks, a Fionian collar and shackles, a solid paddle, a braided quirt, anal plugs of varying sizes, lubricant, and restraints. Dela couldn’t see them and just kept quietly keening.

Jake petted her head condescendingly, “Pay attention, Dela. I know you are a crackerjack designer, but I’m more advanced than you are with Bot programming, so don’t bother trying to break it. This special program will run for seven days, after that it will stop. The new programming I inserted for your Pleasure Unit to obey me will become inactive as soon as the special programming shuts down. You will find your ‘Rock’ the same sweet romantic Bot you built for yourself.”

He grinned before adding, “The special programming will be able to be repeated, or customized, if you find you like it. The new programming will be effectively dead. Now listen to what I say, Honey, because it’s important. Just take what is coming to you like a good girl. The room door will not unlock until the week is over and there is no way for you to change the Bot’s programming or escape. Anytime you do or say anything other than what this Bot allows, you will be punished for it. He’s in Training mode, so you will be punished often anyway even if you are completely compliant. I suggest you be obedient.”

Jake looked at the Bot and it raised a brow at him again. He choked back a laugh and murmured, “Enjoy your new Master, Dela. Run Program titled ‘Dela will never forget’.”

Dela shrieked in fear and the Bot put her down looking at her sternly and growling, “Loud, rude girl! Strip immediately for your collaring!”

She cried out, “Please Captain Navarro! PLEASE!”

Jake turned and moved toward the door, laughing quietly.

He heard her yelp as the Bot ripped her clothes off of her and growled, “I see you need to be taught some manners.” Jake smiled with satisfaction as he heard the first sharp “Crack” of The Rock’s giant hand descending on Dela’s vulnerable, naked bottom. He was sure her first spanking would be a hell of a long one.

He exited, feeding a security code into the door panel, and left without looking back.

VII. Friday-4-20-74

Jake opened his apartment door Friday morning to a large parcel. Its sticker stated, “Thank you for purchasing the Full Body Gym!” He grinned, Damn, Logan was good. He owed him big time for this. He brought the crate into the house and opened it. Jake was familiar with the machine’s configuration and put the device together within a half hour. He moved it into his bedroom, entering its programming and checking all functions. Everything worked like a charm.

He spent a few hours at his desk writing up programming for the next evolution of the ongoing personal Op he had been privately referring to as “Double Jeopardy”. When he was finished he pocketed the chip and grabbed his leather jacket heading out the door.

He slipped into Samantha’s building and fed in the entrance codes to her apartment. He walked up to the Bot barking, “Override Alpha six Delta six. Disable security program.” The Jake-Bot blinked and looked him. Jake pulled the chip out of his pocket, “Override Delta two two Omega. Command. Present programs arm.” The Bot did as he instructed. He slipped the chip into the Bot and closed the arm up murmuring, “Activate New Programming.”

The Bot blinked again and then stated without inflection. “Jake 1 is owned by Captain Jake Navarro.” Then the Bot looked at Jake with a smile, its tone warm, “Hello Jake, How are you today?”

Jake ran a hand through his hair and chuckled, he would *never* live it down if his buddies found out he was now the proud owner of a Male Pleasure Unit that looked exactly like him. The jokes would go on for years. “I’m fine Jake, thank you. Gather your things. Let’s go, I have instructions for you.”

Jake and Jake 1 left the building, undetected, a few moments later.

Samantha had been annoyed all day. She stood in the deserted 7th level of the garage, waiting at the empty parking space 23. Damn that Navarro. He knew he had her over a barrel with this assignment. She didn’t dare leave and wait in her office. She checked her slim wristwatch again. It was 5 fucking 10. Where was he?

She didn’t hear anyone come up behind her and didn’t even have the time to shriek when a nylon bag was thrust over her head. A large hand clamped her mouth through the bag. She was panicking. Her opponent was impossibly strong and she couldn’t break his hold. Two seconds later she heard a car and felt herself tossed into it. The man who had held her got in and she felt the car moving. Her hands were secured behind her back and an unfamiliar deep voice said, “Be still or your ankles will be tied.”

She was terrified. God knows what terrorist group had gotten a hold of her. She breathed loudly, panting open mouthed with fear. “Please don’t hurt me, I’m worth more ransom money than you can imagine. In fact...in fact, just let me go and I’ll pay you whatever you want.”

The deep voice laughed, “Money is not the object here.”

She started panicking again, “If you kill me, people will come after you. Important people! Military people! One of my good, good friends is a Peacekeeper with a lot of power. You don’t want to mess with him. If you hurt me he will kill you all. I guarantee it!”

The voice was still amused, “I just can’t seem to get myself all worked up about that. This is very simple. Shut up. Behave. And you won’t be harmed.”

She leaned back in the seat, her eyes wide beneath the opaque bag. She hoped to God he wasn’t lying. She felt anger starting to return. Damn that Navarro! This was HIS fault! If he hadn’t been late she wouldn’t have been snatched! If he had escorted her from her office like a fucking Gentleman, she would have been protected. There was no way kidnappers would have been able to get around him. Her eyes started tearing up. He was a fucking Army Peacekeeper for God’s sake! A Hero! A Deadly, Dangerous Man! Where the fuck was he now?!

The car drove for what felt like forever. Finally it stopped and she was hauled out. The unfamiliar voice murmured, “Not a sound or you will be gagged and beaten.”

She gasped and clenched her teeth shut. She was led to what turned out to be an elevator. She couldn’t keep track of the floor numbers. She was dragged out of it and then was pulled into what had to be a room or a dwelling. The door clicked shut. Silence. The restraining hands let her go, and unfastened her wrists. She stood quietly uncertain of what to do. She didn’t dare remove the bag or speak. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only a few minutes, she heard a voice murmur, “Take off the bag.”

She raised trembling hands to it, terribly afraid of what she might see. She pulled the bag off and jerked her head up, her eyes flying alarmed around the room. They settled on a figure straddling a chair with his arms folded over the top. He was jean clad and black-haired with a black turtleneck on and he was Goddamned Fucking Jake Navarro.

Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers