Double Life

Story Info
Sally comes out of the closet.
968 words
4.05
40.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I had fantasized about living a double life.

There is the "reality" me, Linda. I have a good job, a loving partner and many friends, who could ask for more.

Then there is the "fantasy" me, Sally. Sexy, sluty, sleazy, loves dressing provocatively, flirting, teasing and flaunting it when ever I can.

5'2" tall, blue eyes, long brown hair, and a nice 34c 25 36 105 pounds

After the falling apart of my relationship about 12 months ago, I struggled to keep it together mentally, I found I was unhappy, at times depressed, quite often lonely to add to this, Sexual frustration made life very difficult, there was a building desire for sexual satisfaction. I found myself fantasizing more and more with each passing day, at times to the point of not being able to separate reality from fantasy.

This was the catalyst that lead me to begin living a double life. My fantasy life slowly moved to reality.

At first I was very nervous about being Sally, I would dress up in sexy but not too revealing, outfits and go out at night, clubbing, bars, walking the streets, but I was still Linda trying to be what Sally is. I had to let go of Linda to allow Sally to come out of the closet.

It took a couple of months but eventually I was able to switch off Linda and switch on Sally.

Last weekend was Sally's debut. She was getting ready to go out on the town. She had bought a new dress and new shoes, the dress was blue in colour, short halter neck, low plunging neck line, backless, with a waist high split on each sides. A nice matching choker and 5" heels completed the look. Underneath her dress was nothing but a hungry body in desperate need of sexual satisfaction, one look in the mirror and she knew she was ready.

She had been drinking on and off, for most of the day leading up to the evening, the perfect mood enhancer.

She left around 8 pm that night and wondered off towards the train station which was about 20 minutes walk from her apartment. The night air was warm and inviting, enhancing her already heightened state of arousal. The walk to the station took her through the parklands, a place that was used in many of her fantasies.

She had a very sexy, confident walk about her, long slow strides flicking her hair back as she went. She became aware of others in the park, couples enjoying each other's company, people out walking their dogs and so on.

As she approached the station, this guy came up to her and asked for direction to a local club, Sally had no idea where this club was, she said sorry and walked off. She soon became aware this guy was following some distance behind her. By the time she got to the station, this guy was nowhere to be seen.

The train ride was short; she only needed to go a couple of stops down the track.

Exiting the station, she took the underground walk way that lead to an ally near the main street, where most of the nightlife was. She heard some sounds behind her, like foot steps, she turned, looked and saw the silhouette of a guy slowly walking towards her, she stood and looked for a while, then reached into her bag and pulled out a cigarette, as this guy got close, she asked him for a light which he obliged with. Some small talk followed, Sally could tell where this encounter was going. A conversation started about where she was going, why a pretty girl like her was alone and so forth. It wasn't long before this guy commented about the way she was dressed. The slut in Sally took over, she asked if he liked what he saw, he looked her up and down and nodded his head with approval. He moved closer to her, took the cigarette out of her hand and tossed it away; he then placed his hand around her waist and pulled her up against him. Soon there lips were locked and tongues were thrusting deep into each other's mouth. She was aroused to a point she had never experienced before, his hand found its way up her dress and between her legs where he began sliding his fingers in and out of very wet pussy. Sally couldn't take much more of this, she wanted him to do her, she reach into her hand bag took out condom, undid his pants and pulled out his huge throbbing cock, her lusting for him was just too much, she slipped on the condom, then told him to take her from behind. He pushed her against the wall, turned her around facing it, spread her long legs, positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, then with a hard thrust, pushed it into her and began pumping hard and fast, with every thrust Sally yelled out " fuck me, fuck me". It didn't take long before she went into the most amazing orgasm she has ever had, wave after wave of intense pleasure that seemed to go on forever, her legs felt like they were going to give way, He began to moan and told her he was going to explode, As he cum he pushed harder and harder into her, Sally let out a scream of pleasure and collapsed against the wall totally drained of energy.

After several minutes regaining there breath, the guy got up gave Sally a kiss and walk off the way he came. Sally took a few more minutes recouping then straightened her self up lite up a cigarette and continued on her way to the main street.