Double Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally's repeat performance.
1.7k words
4
17.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writing about the adventures of my alter ego (Sally), gives me a unique prospective into a variety of Carnal pleasures that I am able to experience through her.

The weekend was here once again. A hot summer's day was before her. Sally, dressed in an old pair of shorts and crop top, lay in her deck chair, sipping a cool drink, on the balcony of her apartment.

A cheeky smile came across her face as she recalled her first erotic adventure that took place the week before. The combination of her thoughts and the hot sun beaming down on her body caused her to perspire sending beads of sweat down her neck, between her breasts and be sucked up like a sponge where her top met her stomach.

It was becoming obvious that Sally was getting aroused. She got up off the deck chair, went inside and poured her self another drink. She went over to the open window and sat on the ledge watching people walk by. Sally, who has an insatiable lust, could not restrain from discreetly touching herself further stimulating her already heightened sexual needs.

As the evening drew closer, she began thinking of what she was going to wear. Her wardrobe was full of clothing that suited just about any mood or occasion that presented her. In one corner were a variety of provocative outfits that were sure to raise any red-blooded males blood pressure not to mention make her feel seductive.

She showered, did her hair, put on her makeup and eventually settled on an outfit that suited her "pleasure-seeking" mood, a tiny white miniskirt made from a gauzy material sheer enough to make all who looked at her wonder if she was, or as in this case, wasn't wearing anything under it. The matching crop top was a little more see-through with short sleeves that sat off the shoulders. A white choker and her 5" heels completed the look. As always, she spent several minutes looking at her self in the mirror adjusting here straightening there, giving herself the most seductive look she could.

Twilight was upon her; she had another drink, grabbed her bag and left her apartment heading for what she hoped to be a night of extreme sexual pleasure.

As she walked, the warm night air filtered its way through her skimpy outfit, stimulating every inch of her body. Her sexual arousal was evident by her slow sensual walk her head held high her hard erect nipples pushing against her top the warm tingly sensation between her legs.

Sally reached the entrance to the local park and went in. There were always people in there, couples getting it on, others just walking through, guys doing deals with hookers and so on.

As she got deeper into the park, she became aware of this guy following her. This didn't concern her that much she expected to get attention from others.

She stopped at a water fountain and took a small sip, the little bending over she had done to reach the siphon, made her skirt lift up at the back exposing her smooth tanned ass. A moment later she heard a guy say hello, she quickly turned around to see this guy standing there. Sally also said hello, they exchanged some small talk, this guy asked Sally where she was going and asked if she would mind if he walked with her for a while, she smiled and said ok. Sally knew that he must have had a perfect view of her ass while she was bent over and was hoping he would say something. As it turned out he told her how hot she looked and asked her if she had a boyfriend, Sally replied, even if she did that wouldn't stop her having fun.

This guy stopped in his tracks, looked her up and down and said he would like to have her. Sally displayed one of her sexy smiles and said ok. They quickly moved to an old part of the nearby train station that was under restoration. This guy forced a door that lead into a small room, probably a storeroom. It had an old mattress in one corner obviously used by others. Sally wasted no time; she took off her skirt and top and got on all fours. The site of her tight well-rounded ass facing him was all he could bare; he quickly pulled down his pants revealing his hard cock, got up behind her grabbed her waist and with a huge thrust entered her hungry pussy and began to fuck her.

Sally was running hot; she was frantically gyrating and pushing back into him. She could feel every inch of him as he thrust deep into her tight pussy. She moaned with every thrust he made filling her nicely. After his initial frantic pumping, he slowed down to a nice smooth rhythmic fucking motion. Several minutes on, he turned her over onto her back where he grabbed her legs pushed them back and to the sides as far as possible and began pumping her again. He was able to get very deep penetration causing Sally to scream out with every thrust, Sally grabbed him by his butt pulling him into her, he soon began pumping harder and faster, Not long after Sally began building up to an orgasm frantically letting out screams of immense pleasure that got louder and louder...He began to grunt and moan, and with in seconds let out a huge grunt and collapsed on top of her. Sally who was uncontrollably thrusting her hips forward did not reach orgasm. She wanted to go more, but that wasn't going to happen.

The frustration she felt was overpowering, she tried frantically to get him to pump some more but he was just too soft. Sally eventually stopped trying and just lay there.

The guy stood up, pulled up his pants and left, leaving Sally lying there in a frustrated heap.

She pleasured her self for a while before getting dressed and straightening her self up. She lit up a cigarette slung he bag over her shoulder and walked off the train station and back into the park. Her body was craving for more, what went on with that guy was no-where near satisfying,

On leaving the park she decided to go to one of the many bars and clubs in the area. She ended up at this seedy bar situated in a side street off the main road. Inside it was dimly lit giving it a sleazy atmosphere, there were many people all doing what one would expect in a place like that.

She sat down at one end of the bar and ordered a drink. Not long after, guys came up to her and chatted, buying her drinks all with one thing on there mind. This one guy in particular took her interest, he was quite tall, dark skinned and well built. They got talking and eventually move to a dark corner of the room where they both had a few more drinks whilst flirting with each other. He complimented her choice of outfit and told her he likes a lady who knows how to visually stimulate a man and isn't afraid to enjoy her self.

Sally tossed her hair back put on one of her sexy smiles and replied with "having a good time is foremost on my mind". They both laughed. Sally stood very close to him discreetly touching his leg and running her fingers up and down it. Not long after, he leaned down and gave her a kiss, Sally responded by putting her arms around his neck and began to passionately kiss him thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He grabbed her ass and pulled her into him rubbing himself against her eager body.

The passionate embrace got more and more intense, he pushed her against the wall and began to dry fuck her, Sally wrapped one of her legs around his and began thrusting into him. He whispered in her ear if she would like to go elsewhere, she nodded and moments later they left the bar.

Just down the street a bit was an ally, they quickly went down it, they found an entrance to an old abandon warehouse, they went inside and found what use to be an office, inside was a desk covered with an old blanket Sally leaned up against it and watch this guy unzip and lower his jeans. He was well built alright Sally thought, his cock was quite large and very inviting, Sally got on her knees and slowly took it into her mouth. She dug her nails into his firm ass and thrust her head back and forward. she sucked him for a while before stopping and laying down on the desk, he reached over to her, took off her skirt and top and began sucking and squeezing her erect nipples. Sally was going crazy with pleasure, In a soft sexy voice, that had an urgency about it, she told him she need to be fucked, with no hesitation he grabbed her hips and dragged her down to the edge of the desk and pushed his hard cock into her very wet pussy.

He pounded into her like a mad man thrusting deep into her very tight, very wet cunt. She let out screams of pain and pleasure as he stretched and penetrated her more than she had ever been by any other man.

He was like a machine pumping hard and fast deeper and deeper, he showed no signs of slowing down bringing on wave after wave of the best orgasms she has had in some time.

After what seemed like ages, he started grunting and pounding with incredible force. Sally could feel his cock swell inside her bringing on another orgasm, He gave a few desperate last pumps pulled out and exploded like a fountain spraying cum all over Sally's body.

After getting his breath back, he got dressed and left, leaving Sally still lying on the desk. After about 15 minutes or so she got up pulled some tissues from here bag and cleaned her self, she got dressed and left the building.

Near the main road she went into a gas station and used the rest room to clean up properly, redo her make-up and freshen up. Upon leaving the gas station Sally lit up a cigarette and strutted off down the main street feeling quite good about her activities till now.