Double Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Helen Hates it and loves it at the same time.
5.4k words
4.41
34.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
390 Followers

Helen slept very poorly that night. She kept waking up and wondering what punishment Maxie might dream up for the crime of asking her when their next encounter would be. Of course it had been stupid to ask because Maxie had made it clear that she was in control and that she had no need to explain anything to Helen or to inform her beforehand of what awaited her in her on-going journey into discovering her long-dormant perverted tendencies. Helen's sleepless night was made worse by the fact that her hand kept going between her legs in a way that it had not done since guilty nights in her teens.

She found herself awake at 5am beside her still-slumbering husband and she told herself that perhaps Max may have sent an email giving instructions for the next task. Perhaps Max had sent the mail late last night so it was even now sitting on her laptop waiting for her. Of course Helen had to check so she eased herself out of bed and padded downstairs in just her long white night dress. Helen was aware that her breathing was tense as she opened up the laptop; by now she had convinced herself that Maxie would have sent some instructions -- what would Helen be ordered to do and how humiliating and painful would it be?

Her heart leapt when she saw that there was a message headed "Penalty" but when she opened it all it did was to multiply her anxiety by a hundredfold.

"You are not doing very well Slut. Yesterday you twice argued with your orders, once when you were told to remove your slacks in the car and again when you were clearly told to unlock the church door. On top of that you asked your Mistress a direct question on when your next task would be. How dare you question me? Of course you must realise that such conduct will bring an extremely humiliating punishment so you had better prepare yourself to face very dire consequences."

So now poor Helen was in an even worse position than before. She knew that something very unpleasant was being prepared for her but she had not the slightest idea of what it would be or when it would strike her. Any minute now her husband would wake up and then she would have to begin another routine of serving breakfast and preparing the two girls for school and all the while that fear would be at the back of her mind. At any moment Maxie or one of her nameless contacts could telephone or ring the doorbell or even approach Helen in the street and give her orders which would result in deep embarrassment or pain or probably both.

Helen was in a state of tension and anxiety for all of that day but nothing happened and there was no further contact from Maxie. Of course she dare not telephone Max as that would be interpreted as asking questions and would invite even more punishment. There was no email on Thursday morning and no contact for all day Thursday and Helen was almost at her wits end torn between increasing fear and almost constant sexual arousal at the thought of what she would be made to endure.

As usual the family ate dinner together on Thursday evening and afterwards the two girls had their shower and were allowed to come back downstairs to drink their cocoa before being sent to brush their teeth and then being tucked up in bed. Helen thought that her husband seemed a bit quiet and pre occupied but she was too concerned with her own problems to think very much about it. Once the girls were safely bedded down she and her husband slumped in silence before the television and then the doorbell rang. Her husband practically leapt from his chair to answer the door and his words as he left the room shook Helen to the core.

"That will be Maxie."

Max entered the lounge looking very grave and Helen's husband followed carrying his briefcase which was normally kept in the hallway.

"Helen, I asked Maxie to come over as frankly I didn't know who else to call and after all Max has known you for a lot longer than I have."

Helen sat in silence as he sat down and opened his case taking from it a large brown envelope which Helen saw had been addressed to his office and marked "personal". He handed her a number of large photographs from the envelope and Helen looked at them in stunned silence.

The first one showed her on her knees naked below the waist and obviously sucking the penis of the man she had met at the church on Tuesday. How could this be? But she thought back to the allotments and realised that several of the allotments had small rickety sheds where the allotment holders kept their tools. If Maxie had been in one of those sheds with a long lens...

The next picture showed Helen and the man side by side walking back to his car. Helen's bare pussylips were very clear. In shocked fascination Helen turned to the third photograph which was a blow up of the one before. This one only showed Helen's face and the white cum all over her face was all too plain. There was only one other picture and this one was a back view of Helen as she unlocked the church door. Of course it showed her bare legs and her naked buttocks. Thinking back Helen remembered how Maxie and the man had been behind her in the car park and any one of them could have slipped a small camera out of a pocket while Helen was fiddling with the door key. She was dimly aware that her husband was speaking.

"Of course I realise that you must have some neurosis for your behaviour to be so out of character and Maxie told me that people can be badly affected by what they look at on the internet so she advised me to look at your browsing history as a way of understanding."

Maxie had set her up. It had been Max who had ordered her to look at those websites and Helen could say nothing about it without admitting how she had asked Max to introduce her to The Scene. She just could not tell her husband about the unnatural desires which had led to her becoming so addicted to humiliation.

He had printed off her browsing history and, of course, the sites were all there. "Bondage Babes", "School for Sluts", "Bound and chained", "Extreme Sex". Helen could not bear to look at Maxie or at her husband as he went on with what he was saying.

"I wanted to get Reverend Merchant involved to see if he could counsel you out of this problem but Maxie persuaded me to hold back on that for now."

Helen was blushing furiously now at the thought of having to answer questions from her minister about what she had been doing. The idea of him seeing those terrible pictures, or even his knowing the websites which she had visited, filled her with horror. How would she ever be able to face anyone at church ever again?

Max was talking to Helen's husband now in a deep sincere voice.

"Your minister may feel bound to consult the proper authorities. After all there are the children to consider. Would Social Services consider Helen a fit parent? The girls could be taken into care."

So there was the threat. Maxie was telling her that she had to play along with this or she could lose her girls. Max was continuing to talk to Helen's husband as if Helen were not there.

"I have a friend who runs a special clinic. I am sure I could get him to take Helen for a while and he really is very good. If you say the word I can talk to him for you. Of course I could spend time with the girls while Helen was away. I would do anything you wanted me to do."

So now Max was talking about taking over care of the girls, Helen's girls. But there was more to come.

"It does seem that Helen may have a problem with sex so it's probably a good idea if you don't have 'relations' before I can get the clinic sorted out. Perhaps you could move Helen into the boxroom and you could fit a small bolt to the outside of the door so you know where she is. I know it would be hard for you to miss out on that side of things for a time but, of course, I really would help in any way at all that you needed me to."

As Maxie made this last offer her hand rested gently on the hand of Helen's husband and he seemed to ease slightly towards her. So after that it was just a matter of fixing the details; the girls would be told that Mummy was ill and was going to be made better and Max would arrange for Helen to be taken into the clinic as soon as possible. Of course Helen had no say at all, she just had to nod and say that she would do whatever was best. Maxie addressed Helen as if she were a small child.

"Go up to the bathroom, use the loo and get washed and undressed for bed. I will bring a nightie up for you in a mo."

Helen was burning with humiliation as she meekly obeyed. She hated leaving Maxie alone with her husband as her imagination was filled with the ways in which Max would "comfort" her husband and help him to cope with his wife's errant behaviour. In the bathroom Helen did as she was told and removed her clothing. It was not long before Max came in carrying a short pink nightshirt; Max must have been to the linen cupboard, she was moving around the house as if it were already her own.

As soon as Max was in the bathroom Helen tried to find out how far this would go.

"Max what is going..."

Maxie silenced Helen by simply holding up a hand.

"You're going to love it. You've never felt so humiliated as you are now and you are still craving more aren't you? Can you feel all those little muscles down there tensing up?"

Helen was overwhelmed by how well Maxie knew her and how quickly she had reduced her to the totally helpless position in which she found herself. She pulled on the nightshirt which reached to quite a long way above her knees and she was actually grateful to Max that she had allowed her this scant covering. They went in silence to the boxroom which was a tiny bedroom at the back of the house. It only had space for a small single bed and a narrow wardrobe. Helen got into bed and Maxie bent and kissed her on the cheek.

"Now you have to stay in your room until you are told you can come out. There is no lock on the door but you are on your honour. Do you promise to do as you are told?"

"Yes Maxie."

All night Helen was tormented by nightmares of Maxie taking her place in the household with her husband and the girls. He was a good man but he was very vulnerable after the shock of seeing those photographs and Maxie had shown that she was very gifted at manipulating people and situations. If Max did take Helen's place what would become of Helen? She imagined herself sleeping on the streets and scraping what living she could by opening her legs for strangers on waste ground and against walls. In the morning Helen found that she needed the loo and, after some thought, she slipped out of bed and went silently along to the bathroom. When she returned to the boxroom she hurriedly slipped under the covers hoping that no-one would know that she had been disobedient in leaving her room. She was in her own house and she was afraid that Maxie would find out that she had been to the loo without permission.

As she lay there alone she heard the sounds of the house waking up and in particular the sounds of the girls running around and chattering. She also heard Maxie's voice. Of course Max would have stayed the night "In case she was needed"; surely she could not have moved into the big double bed this soon, she must have slept on the sofa.

No-one came into Helen's little room and she traced in her mind the sounds of a Friday morning -- the girls going down to breakfast and then the house going quiet as they were taken on the school run. Would Max have done the school run? Had her husband gone to work?

Helen must have cried herself to sleep because she was awoken by muted voices in the hallway downstairs. She sat up straining her ears and then footsteps came up the stairs and Maxie came into the room and stood back to hold the door for two large men in the white clothing of male nurses. Helen's husband followed them into the room and he explained to Helen that she would be going to the clinic for a while just until things were a little better.

One of the nurses was carrying a frightening arrangement of brown leather straps and he moved towards the frightened woman. Her husband asked if the straps were really necessary and the nurse answered in quite a jolly tone.

"I'm afraid so Sir, some of them start to throw themselves about and they can hurt themselves. We don't like to drug them especially before they have seen the doctor."

Helen allowed the straps to be fastened around her. A broad leather belt went around her waist and was secured by two buckles then her wrists were strapped into thick leather cuffs which were attached to each side of the belt. Finally another belt went around the whole thing firmly pinioning her arms against her sides. Helen noticed that her nightshirt had ridden up under the straps so that she had very little of it below the level of her bare pussy and buttocks. The nurse gently placed his hand on Helen's shoulder.

"Now we aren't going to have any fuss are we?"

She found herself marched barefoot downstairs and the front door was opened. She saw a red and white private ambulance parked at the kerb. They were going to make her walk practically naked down the drive in front of the whole street. Helen was about to resist but, once again, a hand was placed on her shoulder in a way which made it clear that any resistance would only make things worse. Mr Hawkins next door was trimming his hedge and Mrs Frome across the road had been getting into her car but she paused to stare at Helen being helped into the back of the ambulance. Helen was sure that when she bent to enter the vehicle her gown rode up to expose her bare behind. When she was in the ambulance the back door was shut and she was helped to lie down on the bed in the back.

To her increasing alarm a strap was buckled over the top of her breasts and another one went over her legs forcing her to lie still on her back before one guard -- she could not think of them as nurses -- moved forward into the driving seat and they pulled away. The second man had a small seat next to Helen. The back of the ambulance seemed very cramped and Helen did not like this large man being so close to her bound body especially as she could do nothing about her little puffy white lips peeping out below the hem of her gown.

It seemed to be quite a long drive and periodically the guard would casually lean over and press his fingers against Helen's intimate area where he would stroke and then rub with increasing pressure causing the prone woman to moan and move against her bindings. He did not actually hurt her but the worst thing was the knowledge that he would not dare to assault her in this way if there was any chance of any retribution so Helen knew that he was able to do whatever he liked to her and she could do nothing whatever about it.

Eventually the vehicle slowed and then pulled up. The driver came back to the rear of the ambulance and the two men released Helen from her bed and then helped her, still with her arms bound to her waist, out of the back. Before she was hurried into a small side door she took in an impression of high stone walls with many windows some of which were barred. Once through the door they were on yellow institutional linoleum and breathing in the faint smell of disinfectant. There was a brief discussion with a hag-like woman in a white uniform and Helen caught the words "Rubber room" before being hustled down a passage and through a stout door which had a small square window. To her terror she saw that she was in a square room with brown rubber covering the floor and walls; on the floor lay some leather items. She was lowered onto her back and a leather strap was buckled tightly around her ankles.

Her whimpering turned to out loud protest but her two nurses did not bother to answer her as they forced a wide leather gag between her lips and buckled it very firmly behind her neck and then left her. The door had no handle on the inside and was lined with the same rubber as the walls. It made a loud crash as it was slammed shut and then she was alone.

There was nothing at all which Helen could do but lie here for as long as they chose to leave her. It seemed that she had been consigned to some sort of asylum; perhaps she would grow old here, maybe this was what Maxie had planned from the start to get Helen out of the way so that she could take her husband. Helen's mind fell into the darkest place which she had ever known.

Helen had no idea of how long it was before they came for her; her mind had become full of cotton wool and was not functioning. Her ankles were freed and she was marched, still gagged, along corridors and downstairs to a heavy door which one of the guards opened. They went into a large bleak space with a concrete floor and bare red brick walls. Helen had an impression of chains hanging from the high ceiling and old wooden cabinets around the walls. Fluorescent strips hung overhead giving a bright searing light. It was easy for the men to manhandle her to a place where something like a heavy wooden table top hung from a beam by two chains. The wood was oval with a circular hole in the centre and it was split along its length so that it could be opened on a hinge and then closed around Helen's slim neck and locked in place. She did try to struggle but a moth might as well have tried to overpower a cat and there she stood with her bare feet on the cold concrete and the wooden yoke pressing down on her shoulders. The straps around her arms and waist were removed and each arm in turn was lifted so that her wrists could be strapped into broad leather cuffs attached to each end of her yoke. Her terror intensified when one of the men gripped her night shirt and pulled so that it tore away from her body leaving her totally naked and exposed to their eyes and to anything at all which they wished to do to her.

They each gave her body and breasts a fairly cursory grope just to show that they could and then they left her alone. She was not alone for long. To Helen's amazement Maxie came in wearing a black trouser suit and an evil, self-satisfied grin. She walked around the naked, gagged captive stroking her body and face. Helen was tired and her experiences had numbed her mind so that she could barely take in her situation. Maxie broke the silence.

"So how are they treating you Little Smidge?"

It was a rhetorical question of the sort asked by someone who simply likes the sound of her own voice. Maxie continued.

"You are in The Clinic which operates under the cover of a private medical facility. In fact it is where like minded people come to play. You will be here until we decide to release you; that may be quite soon and then you can go back to your old life but, of course there will still be games to play. And once in a while, say once a month, you might get to spend a few days here just to top up your treatment. Dear Hubbie has been advised not to visit you, it is best to give poor Helen a complete break from her normal environment so that she can be healed."

Helen's befuddled mind tried to get a grip on what she was being told. The most important thing seemed to be that she would be going home but what would done to her while she was here? Maxie was standing very close in front of her staring into her eyes.

"Of course Hubbikins is oh so worried about you so I have agreed that he can let your minister come and see you. Won't that be nice?"

This was terrible. They couldn't let Reverend Merchant come here. Helen protested loudly into her gag and shook her head. Her eyes pleaded with Maxie not to humiliate her in front of her minister.

Maxie's grin widened.

"Are you trying to object Slut? Are you in a position to do that? I think he would enjoy seeing your little pussy and your lovely breasts don't you?" She fondled Helen as she continued to speak.

"Of course we would make sure you didn't say anything you weren't supposed to and I think the shame of it would just about pop your little cork. I think you would be absolutely soaking down here. Think back to what you did before coming here Helen. You are here to be punished but that nasty little steak buried deep inside you is going to oh so enjoy it isn't it and leave you begging to come back for more?"

Julie20
Julie20
390 Followers
12