Double or Nothing

Story Info
She has a gangbang.
1.7k words
3.75
94.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerrys1
jerrys1
32 Followers

It was July 4th weekend and my wife Cindy of about four years, and I were at a park with a friend his name is Rich. We were chilling out drinking a beer and talking. His wife Lisa was at her parents out of state visiting for a couple of weeks.

After a couple of hours we decided to go back to our apartment and my Rich and I would play some video games, while Cindy got a short nap. Now Cindy and I started out as best friends and are still to this day best friends. We have been married now for almost 24 years. Anyway after about a half hour or so Cindy called me into the bedroom.

When I walked into the bedroom I asked what she needed, she smiled devilishly at me and said double or nothing. Now I knew she was a little tipsy so I sat next to her and asked her if she knew what she was asking for. She assured me she did, wow. We talked about it for awhile and Cindy was very horny and wanted a threesome with Rich and I. Rich is tall blonde and kind of lean, not skinny but not stocky, just solid.

I was so turned on that I agreed it would be fun. I went back in the living room and Rich was still playing the game, man was he in for a shock. I told him that Cindy wanted both of us to service her at the same time, he just looked at me with his mouth hanging open. It was no secret that he wanted her. Cindy is a beautiful woman and a body to match. I've often seen him trying to get a peek at her 36d tits and man what an ass. Her brown hair was a highlight of her big brown eyes. She is still a great looker and her ass is better than ever.

Rich was very nervous about the whole thing, not knowing how I would react was a big concern, but I assured him it was ok. I said all is fair unless she says no and I already told him that anal was out of the question. He was good with the rules so far, and followed me into the bedroom. Cindy was covered up with a sheet but I helped her undress before I went to get Rich. I sat on the end of the bed and he was at the head of the bed looking down into her sex crazed eyes.

Then he asked if she really wanted to have a threesome. Cindy reached out and grabbed his already hard cock thru his jeans and said yes. He then bent down and started kissing her as his hand went for her tits and started to massage them. She moaned her approval and started to unzip his jeans to free what she wanted. I could see by the way she was rubbing him that she was pleased with his size and wanted it.

Then I climbed up on the bed at her feet and pulled the sheet down to her ankles. Rich looked up and just said oh man, this is going to be good. I started rubbing her legs a little as she opened them to give me better access. I enjoy teasing her so my hand just eased up her leg to her inner thigh but not to her sweet snatch. Then as he was tweaking her rock hard nipples I let my hand just brush her labia and this drove her wild. Her hips would rise every time my hand got close to her tight little pussy.

Then I saw that she had gotten his cock out and he was trying to get his jeans off and not interrupt what she was doing. Cindy kissed the head of his cock and licked down the shaft to the base and then sucked one of his balls into her mouth. I thought he was done right there. Then she licked her way back up and engulfed his cock, man she looked good giving head. Rich let out an Oh My God your good, and Cindy grabbed my hand and squeezed a thank you at me.

Now I started to go to work on her cunt with my finger just sliding into her to the second digit and swirreling it around a little, as she whimpered and moaned for more. Her legs opened wider as Rich slid his hand down her stomach and to her snatch. He started to caress her clit while I slipped another finger into her tight little cunt. I saw that he was sucking on her tits like they would be his last, and then she had her first orgasm, she tensed up and squealed a little and shuddered. As all this was going on she was still wanting to get his cock back into her mouth so he moved so he could look at her cunt while she sucked his cock. I started to kiss her pussy lips while I fingered her.

Then I stuck my tongue in her, and she moaned while she sucked his cock. She was as hot, and horny as hell. Her pussy tasted so good and man was she wet. I licked her pussy while he played with her very needy tits. After a couple of minutes I noticed that her breathing was getting heavier and she was starting to build up another orgasm. When it came I thought she was going to drown me, she came hard into my mouth. She just squirmed and whimpered as she came. When it was done she rubbed her cunt a little and smiled.

Then she wanted to be fucked, so I let my guest have her sweet pussy first, and it was wet and ready. Cindy laid back with her legs spread wide as Rich crawled between them. He leaned down and kissed her clit, and started kissing up to her tits as he guided his cock to the opening of her soaked pussy. He placed the head of his cock into the opening of her cunt and just left it there for a moment. Then he looked her in the eyes and asked what she wanted. Cindy wiggled her ass a little and said don't tease me anymore please. At that he covered her mouth with his and drove his cock all the way home in one thrust. Cindy let out a groan and pulled him tight into her and just held him there. I think she had to let her pussy adjust to such an awakening.

Then as they kissed Rich started to slowly pump in and out of her, pulling almost all the way out and then easing back into her. Their kiss was so passionate that I thought they would melt together. Rich was doing a good job of fucking Cindy, but she knew that Rich and I were going to wear her cunt out. They parted and I could see his wet cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Every time he pulled out, you could hear her pussy slurp from being so wet. Cindy wrapped her legs around his waist and started pulling him into her harder and faster, Rich met her with increasingly powerful thrusts. Then he laid down into her and they started kissing again as his thrusts got faster and harder until they were bouncing on the bed like a couple of wrestlers.

Rich started to breathe harder and Cindy knew he was getting ready to give her pussy a bath from the inside, so she grabbed his ass and rode it out with him and she came with him. Cindy kept pulling him into her and told him to leave it all in her not to let any spill out. She wanted our cum in her. As they slowly came down from their orgasm he just laid on her and ground his cock into her as they kissed again. They looked so hot together.

Rich rolled off of her and sat at the head of the bed. Cindy got on her knees and took his cock into her hand while I took my place behind her. She spread her legs for me and as I slid into her well oiled cunt, she moaned and took his cock back into her mouth. She came up and said how good their juices tasted together and she couldn't wait to taste all three together. Then she went back to work on him. I started to slide in and out as she whimpered from being spread a little wider. She started to buck back against me and her ass looked so sweet I just had to stick my thumb in her as I fucked her. That's when she really started to slam back into me. I guess she got a little too good for him at that point and while I pounded her from the rear with a thumb in her tight ass he blasted a nut into her waiting mouth. She didn't spill a drop of his nectar.

Then she laid her head in his lap and whimpered and moaned while I had the pleasure of pounding her cunt. I felt her cunt tense up and she started to milk my dick so I knew I was in trouble. My nuts started to tighten and she came just as I did man that was an intense nut. All I could do is keep pounding her while her pussy sucked my dick like a pro. But I wanted more of her so I just stayed in her and she moved her ass back and forth on my cock as she massaged my balls between her legs.

Soon I was hard again but Cindy wanted to taste all our juices together, so she pushed me back and spun around and took my cock into her mouth and gave me the best blow job I've ever had. Her pussy was open and facing Rich so he stuck two fingers in her and finger fucked her while she sucked my cock. When we both came again he pulled his fingers out and let her lick them. We spent the rest of the day and most of the night fucking and sucking, just the three of us, but that's another story by itself. I can't wait to write it.

jerrys1
jerrys1
32 Followers