Double Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her watch as I ran the head of my cock up and down the slick pink trough before slipping fully into the juicy well. She watched as my cock withdrew shinny and slick with Marlene's creamy juices. After several times of entering and withdrawing I moved up so my slimy cock was close enough for her to touch with her lips.

"Slip this into your mouth and you can get a good taste of how sweet your sister-in-law's cunt is."

Debbie hesitated for a few seconds then leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. It wasn't just a quick taste but a long, deliberate savoring of her sister-in-law's nectar.

Once the taste test was completed I entered my wife again and began a doggie fuck in earnest. I began slamming into her causing a smacking sound as our bodies met. Debbie watched with wide eyes and an open mouth as Marlene's ass giggled in unison with my thrusts. Marlene stretched her arm down so her fingers could reach her clit and begin fast small circles around and over her pleasure pearl. Her grunts vibrated with each thrust until finally she screamed out then collapsed completely on the bed.

Debbie seemed frozen or mesmerized by what she just saw, heard, and smelled. I stayed on my knees gasping for breath with my cock still standing straight out.

I heard a simultaneous, "Wow!" come from both Debbie and Marlene.

It was several minutes before Marlene rolled on her back and reached out for Debbie to join her. She moved Debbie between her legs then gave her a quick kiss telling her, "Now Will Is going to fuck you like a dog.

My cock was hard but almost numb from the fucking I had just given my sexy wife. As a dutiful house pet I obeyed my mistress and crawled on my hands and knees to the back of the young bitch. My nose found the fresh aroma and my tongue darted out to find the source of the juice indicating the young bitch was ready to breed.

With Marlene being taller than Debbie it was easy for her to reach down and open the sweet, round cheeks of her sister-in-law's firm ass. Her pubic hair was not as thick or dark as Marlene's but is was just as wet and matted by her juicy cream. This time instead of flicking Debbie's exposed lips with my tongue I got to bat them about with head of my cock before opening them and slipping completely into her wet hole.

I started out with slow deliberate strokes as Marlene held the firm, full melons which dangled just above her own. They kissed softly as I warmed her up and continued with full length insertions. I felt fingers moving near my balls as I pushed completely into my sister-in-law's wet cunt. Since Debbie's hands were providing her support I knew Marlene was searching for her pleasure button with one hand while her other hand guided Debbie's hardened nipples to her lips.

Debbie soon threw her head back demanding, "Faster, go faster!"

I grabbed her hips in my hands and picked up the pace. As I slammed into her the cheeks of her ass began to giggle as her sister-in-law's cheeks had done earlier. There are few sights more beautiful and exciting as a giggling ass being slammed in a passionate dog fucking especially when the giggling ass is your sister-in-law's and she is between your wife's legs.

Marlene's fingers moved frantically as I thrust my cock faster and faster into Debbie. Grunts and moans emanated from Debbie's throat and vibrated out of her mouth. I didn't know if I could last much longer; I was gasping for breath and my balls were straining for relief.

I gasped, "Cum Debbie! Cum with me!

Marlene added, "You can do it! Let go, Will is going to shoot his cum in your cunt."

Debbie did let go seconds after I pumped stream after stream of cum into her already soupy cunt. Her body began to shake from head to toe then she collapsed on top of Marlene and laid there her body quivering. My shrinking cock dangled above her still open cheeks as the gooey white cream slid downward forming a continuous string of cum with her firm, white ass. A lager drop of the gooey cream appeared between her exposed brown lips and began a slow journey through her matted, light brown hair. A moment later the gooey liquid formed a larger drop and fell into her sister-in-law's thick pubic hair.

Marlene knew the treat that awaited her and moved Debbie onto her back. She saw the large drop of cum on her patch of pubic hair and moved her finger to capture it then offer it to Debbie. Debbie took the cum covered finger in her mouth then Marlene turned toward me. She lowered her head and my cum covered cock disappeared into her mouth then reappeared completely clean.

I moved out of Marlene's way and lay down beside Debbie while her cunt was licked clean by my wife's tongue. I knew Marlene was probably just going to play with and clean her sister-in-law's cunt; she loved the taste and aroma of fresh semen. While I tried hard to be attentive my eyes closed and I was only slightly aware of the movement beside me.

The next thing I knew light was coming through the bedroom window and there were warm tits pressed against my back and a soft patch of hair against my bare ass. I looked at the clock then moved my hand back and smacked Debbie's ass gently, "It's time to get going girls if we want to get to the airport on time."

Before leaving the house Marlene informed Debbie, "I put some rubbers in your over-night bag. You should use them if you and Jimmy have sex. You don't know who he has been screwing or what kind of disease he may have. I certainly would not give him a blow job either."

Marlene and I spent the afternoon doing some house chores hoping to hear from Debbie about how things were going with jimmy but we didn't get a call. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV before deciding to sit in the hot tub nude and enjoy some wine. In the hot tub Marlene told me that she and Debbie had slipped out of bed after I went to sleep and gone to the living room where they continued to play; she was able to get her sister-in-law to engage in some mutual petting and kissing but was not able to interest Debbie in going down on her. The wine and conversation put us in the mood for giving each other a sensuous, warm oil massage before going to bed and "spooning" close to each other before drifting off to sleep.

As the morning light began to ease into our bedroom window I felt Marlene's warm body against mine and her breath against the nape of my neck. I resisted moving away from her warmth when the bed side phone rang. I immediately recognized Debbie's voice; she apologized for waking me then gave me the information about her plane arrival. I assured her we would pick her up.

Marlene quietly asked, "Was that Debbie?"

"Yes, her plane gets in at eleven." I replied and pulled her closer to me.

After picking Debbie up at the airport we stopped for lunch at a seafood restaurant along the causeway. Once the waitress took our order and left Marlene asked, "So tell us what happened."

Debbie began, "Well it was just like I thought it would be. I waited at the hotel for more than two hours for Jimmy to arrive. He was all lovie-dovie and wanted to screw. I decided I wanted to see if he was any better at it than he used to be but I found out it was a waste of a good rubber-by the way, thanks for giving them to me. Once he filled the rubber he wasn't interested in me. I told him I was going to file for a divorce then he walked out without even asking about his son."

The waitress brought us large mugs of cold beer and oysters on the half-shell. Debbie seemed at ease with her decision as we waited for the waitress to leave.

Debbie asked, "Do raw oysters really help your sex drive?"

I chuckled then answered, "Well we can test the theory out when we get home."

She replied, "I really need to get home to see Josh." (her two years old son)

Marlene patted her hand smiling, "Will and I are the king and queen of kitchen quickies. Most days after work we have sex and are ready to fix dinner within ten minutes of getting home."

Debbie laughed, "Well I certainly could go for that."

Marlene tried to assure Debbie that everything would be alright when Debbie chuckled a little saying, "Before Friday night I hadn't had sex in almost two years but in just over thirty hours I have had sex with three different men. I think I'm going to like being single."

Marlene's mouth dropped open and her eyes widened, "Three men? Tell us about the third man and don't leave out a single detail."

The waitress brought our food and arranged it on the table before Debbie continued, " Well after Jimmy left I got dressed up and went down to the bar. I met a nice, good looking, older man, probably in his forties; he was an attorney from Orlando. We had a couple of drinks and talked for a while then he asked me to have dinner with him. I noticed that he wore a wedding band but did not try to hide it so I told him I was married too and why I was in New Orleans. We had dinner at Brennan's and as I was eating desert I decided that if he asked me, which I was certain he would, I would spend the night with him."

Marlene chided her, "Debbie, you amaze me. I let you out of my sight for a day and you go from child bride to vamp in the blink of an eye. You are learning just how much fun sex can be."

"Yes thanks to the two of you. Any way he did invite me to his room after dinner. He took his time and did not rush me. I had several orgasms even before he took his dick out which, by the way, was very nice. I got to put into practice what you guys taught me Friday night. I even gave him a warm-up blow job while he talked to his wife on the phone." She laughed

Marlene asked, "So you spent the night?"

"I not only "spent" the night, he gave me my very first good morning fuck this morning as soon as I woke up; I could really get used to that. And while I was getting ready this morning he wrote down all the information he needs to fill out divorce papers for me; he said he would mail them to me a few days after he gets home. I wish you guys could have been there with us."

Marlene smiled, "Thank you Debbie. Maybe we will do that some time."

"Hummm, trading sex for a divorce, that's a novel idea." Marlene smacked my leg under the table.

The girls both sat in the back seat as I drove us home but with the windows down I didn't get to hear all their conversation; I was able to make out parts of their conversation where Debbie as telling Marlene about the attorney's size, his sexual prowess, and techniques.

Once we arrived at home the girls rushed into the house while I removed Debbie's luggage from the trunk and moved it into her car. When I entered the kitchen Debbie was pouring a glass of tea; Marlene must have been in the bath room. I moved beside her as she leaned against the counter and sipped her tea.

"Marlene told me you girls had a good time after I went to sleep Friday night."

"We did. It was like the slumber parties we used to have when I was a cheerleader."

I continued, "Isn't your sister-in-law absolutely delicious?"

Looking directly at me she admitted, "I didn't go that far. I really wanted too but I just didn't. Maybe another time I will. Did she show you the "flip" I taught her?"

Marlene walked into the kitchen and heard the question, "No I haven't shown him yet I thought it would be best for you to be here so I don't break my neck."

I spoke up, "Okay, I want to see what it was."

Debbie set her tea on the counter and stood a few feet in front of me. She then bent at the waist placing her hands on the floor and flipping her feet over her head and landing her calves on each of my shoulders. Of course skirt flew up, or rather down, displaying the crotch of her panties not far from my face. I wrapped my arms around her hips and lifted her up so that her hands no longer supported her.

Marlene laughed and moved closer as I lowered my face into Debbie's crotch and began kissing her. Debbie began wiggling saying she could not stay in her position for long so I lifted my face and allowed Marlene to enjoy the now wet and aromatic crotch of her sister-in-law.

Debbie stood up red faced from being upside down and demanded Marlene, "Now you do it!"

Marlene followed suit and in an instant the backs of her knees were resting on my shoulders with the crotch of her panties staring me in the face. I didn't have to lift her off the floor I just had to lower my head into the warm dampness of the nylon material. I offered Debbie a kiss of her sister-in-law's panty covered cunt. She moved close and leaned forward to give her a kiss; I quickly slipped the material to the side exposing the pink glistening slit hidden slightly in a bed of thick dark pubic hair. She hesitated on for a second before kissing the little pleasure button of her sister-in-law.

"Any time now if you don't mind. The blood is rushing to my head." Marlene said.

She quickly reversed her position and stood up. She gave me a quick kiss then turned to Debbie and pulled her face upward to kiss her. It was a longer and more passionate kiss. I lifted the back of my wife's skirt and pulled her sweet ass against me as she continued to kiss Debbie.

"God you guys have me so horny again; now what am I going to do?" Debbie said breathing heavy, her face flushed.

Marlene took her by the hand and moved her close to the kitchen table. "Come on Will; help me take care of this little problem. I moved to the table and pulled a chair from underneath. Marlene unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the floor; my cock jumped up ready for action. I sat down bare assed in the chair as Marlene moved Debbie close beside me, "This is one of our favorite kitchen quickies, the chair fuck."

Debbie lifted her skirt up and started to remove her panties but Marlene told her, "No need to do that, trust me."

I pulled Debbie to me and lifted her skirt so she could straddle my lap. As she moved over my legs and began to lower herself I reached around her sweet firm bottom and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side. She immediately understood what to do and took my cock in her hand and guided it to her hot, wet "muffin". As she slid down my shaft Marlene lifted Debbie's top over her head then lifted her own top off before unfastening her skirt and dropping it to the floor.

As Debbie rode up and down my cock we took turns suckling Marlene's rose pink nipples. It only took a few minutes of kissing and suckling Marlene's sensitive nipples before her fingers slipped out of site and into the top of her bikini panties. We all took turns kissing and playing with the two pretty sets of tits the girls provided. Marlene took turns offering her slick, glistening fingers first to Debbie then to me.

Debbie was the first to let go and let an orgasm take over her body; I was close behind and shot stream after stream of hot liquid into the deep recess of Debbie's cunt. Marlene came in third as her body went through a series of spasms, her face contorted with pleasure. For several minutes we were absolutely silent; our bodies trying to catch our breaths and recover from the intense experience.

As Debbie moved off of me Marlene quickly adjusted the crotch of her panties tell her, "I always enjoy feeling Will's cum oozing into my panties afterwards. You might enjoy it too."

Marlene and I stood at the door waving goodbye to Debbie as she got into her car and drove away. Within minutes I was back in the kitchen chair and Marlene was on her knees cleaning my slimy cock of my cum and her sister-in-law's sweet nectar. A few minutes later she straddled me and lowered herself on my again hard cock as I pulled the crotch of her panties to the side.

12