Double Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
This time her boyfriend is involved.
995 words
3.67
29.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18.

*

The next day after the unfortunate event I was with my boyfriend Owen. Owen cared about me and loved me and was very sexy. We were called into Mr Edward's office and I know something had to be up. As we walked in holding hands I saw Mr Keane standing next to Mr Edward smiling at me. We stood in front of the teachers and waited for one of them to speak. Mr Edward then said in a very calm manner:

"Hello again Katie. Owen I have heard from your slut of a girlfriend that you took her virginity." I gasped and whispered into Owens ear "They raped me yesterday I didn't just tell them." I was shaking as I said it so Owen held my hand tighter in a protective way.

"Katie I knew you wouldn't of told them unless you had to. Mr Edward and Mr Keane why did you rape my girlfriend? Where you disappointed that she wasn't a virgin?" I then tried to hide my face behind Owens's back because I was starting to cry.

Mr Edward then stood up and he and Mr Keane walked over to us. "Well yes I was disappointed but now I want to see what you two do in bed together and if you don't I will tell everyone in school Katie what a slut you are. I will also tell your parents about your after school activates together." Mr Keane had a smug smile on his face.

Owen looked at me and hugged me very tight and whispered "What are we going to do babe?"

"We don't have a choice really do we."

Mr Edward then pulled us apart and said "Well what are you going to do?"

I was to scared to speak so Owen looked at them and said "Fine we will do what you want"

Mr Keane and Mr Edward went and sat down on there chairs and got there gruesome cocks out. "Go on then."

Me and Owen turned to each other and kissed like we did on the night we first had sex. I tried to get the thought of Mr Keane and Mr Edward watching out of my head. Owen out his hands over my face and pulled in and we kissed for ages until Mr Edward said "Well we don't want to watch you to kiss. Do you need some help?" They both laughed and I and Owen broke our kiss. Owen started to unbutton my shirt and I pulled off his top and looked at his gorgeous body. I ran my hands down his belly while he undid my bra. We then kissed again while Owen played with my tits. When we stopped kissing I turned to see Mr Keane and Mr Edward wanking. Mr Keane then said to my "It's nice to see your fabulous tits again Katie. I wish I could suck them again" I turned away and Owen said "In your dreams you perv!"

Mr Edward said "Maybe I will let him later"

I and Owen then removed each others trousers and underwear. Owens cock was already hard but I couldn't blame him for being aroused by this because I was. Owen then reached down and fingered my pussy and whispered in my ear "Wow Katie your wetter then the first time we did this!"

Mr Edward said to Mr Keane "They are a perfect couple they both get turned on when were around" They both laughed.

I then knelt on my knees and started sucking on Owens cock. He didn't grab my hair like Mr Keane did he was gentle and sweet with me. He caressed my face and said "I love you"

Mr Edward then ruined the moment by saying "Get to the fucking then."

Owen pulled me onto of the desk so he was looking at the men. Before he penetrated me he said "I don't want you to have to look at them while we do this" I was so grateful for that.

He then pushed his penis into me and started slowing pumping. Mr Edward and Mr Keane then got. "I think it's time we had a bit of fun with our cock whore as well." Mr Edward then forced his dick into my mouth roughly and started face fucking me. Mr Keane walked round to the side of the desk and started sucking on my tits again. The pleasure I was getting out of this was immense. I cummed 4 times while they were doing this. All three of them came in a short amount of time and I swallowed Mr Edward's cum.

"Let me clean that pussy for you." Mr Edward then walked to my pussy but Owen pushed him and said "Over my dead body" I looked at Owen and Mr Edward knowing that Mr Edward would do it anyway. Mr Edward lowered his face to my pussy and started licking. Owen walked up to the side of me and held my had but didn't look. Mr Keane laughed and said "So you can't watch your girlfriend being licked out?"

Owen didn't reply. I could fell an orgasm building again and I came. Mr Keane then said "Aren't you going to clean my dick for me Katie?" I got up and began licking hid dick clean. When I had finished him and Mr Edward kissed me and said "This won't be the last time you have to please me and Mr Keane. You can both go now."

As me and Owen walked out I broke down in tears and Owen caught me and hugged me tightly and said "I know its bad but what else can we do?"

I looked and him and said "But I like doing this and I feel so bad about it."

Owen replied by saying "I liked it to" We then kissed and walked to the toilets to clean our selves up.