Double Stuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers

"Lie on your back, Jason. On the floor." Beth ordered.

Jason did as he was told. With his face directly below Beth's dripping cunt, Beth slipped off of the couch into a squatting position with her snatch right over Jason's mouth. Beth lowered her pussy onto Jason's mouth and began to squeeze the sperm from her cunt into his mouth. Jason licked and swallowed the sperm with difficulty as Beth once again ground her pussy into his mouth. Having swallowed all of the sperm Beth squeezed out, Jason once again pressed his tongue against her clit. Beth tried to crush Jason's face as her hips rocked under the assault of his tongue. Her fingers again found her clit and rubbed it in a circular motion as he licked and sucked her into his mouth. Beth's back arched and she was panting as she moved closer and closer to exploding all over her friend's face.

David crawled to the sofa and pulled himself up beside Beth. Beth opened her eyes and looked at her husband while she ground her pussy into another man's face. With lust in her eyes, she lifted herself off Jason's face, turned toward David and pushed his torso with her right hand and he slid to a prone position on the couch. Beth sucked his semi--hard member into her mouth. She could taste her cum as well as the cum of both men on his dick. She relished the taste. I just had two dicks in my pussy, and my husband and Jason just dumped their loads in me, thought Beth. Jason started licking Beth's pussy from behind as she knelt to suck her husband's cock. David's cock readily responded to Beth's talented mouth and tongue. As David's cock got harder, Beth began to suck it more enthusiastically. Soon David's dick was like steel. Jason continued to lick Beth, and she suddenly realized she was ready to fuck again.

"David, I want Jason to fuck me again." Beth said. David looked down into his wife's eyes. This was all about her.

"Of course, baby. You know I want to watch you get fucked by Jason." David replied. David had told his wife many times he would enjoy seeing her get a good fucking from another man.

Beth sat up on the sofa and then reclined to her right with her pussy pointed toward Jason. She spread her legs and used her left index finger to trace the lips of her pussy to her clit, which she quickly rubbed back and forth twice. Beth smiled at Jason in silent invitation. Jason moved over Beth and between her legs. He placed the tip of his dick at the entrance of her pussy. With his hand guiding his cock, he first rubbed its head against her slit. Then he used his dick to slap her pussy.

Beth smiled again. "Com'on Jason. You know you want it. Stick that fat cock up my cunt and fuck me."

Hearing his beautiful wife talking to Jason like a slut caused David's cock to grow harder still. He knew he was going to get to watch Jason fuck Beth again. Jason continued to tease Beth. He first pushed just the head of his dick into her inviting hole. Then abruptly, he pushed the rest of it into Beth's cunt. Beth drew a quick breath.

"Is that what you wanted, Beth?" Jason taunted her.

"Oh yes. Now fuck my pussy hard." Beth retorted.

Jason began to pump Beth with quick hard thrusts.

"Oh yes, Jason. Fuck that pussy! Tear that pussy up!" Beth encouraged. The pace of Jason's thrusts quickened. Beth could feel the top of Jason's dick rubbing just behind the crest of her pelvic bone, the spot she needed stimulated to achieve her third mind--blowing orgasm of the night.

As Jason was pumping his wife, David picked up the bottle of Astro--Glide from the coffee table and coated his dick with it. Then he placed some in his right hand and walked over behind Jason. David was a little hesitant. He had never done anything like this before. He and his wife had talked about it. While he thought he would do it, he also realized he did not know whether he would fuck a man's ass until he was faced with the situation. He knew Beth wanted to see him do it. David applied the Astro--Glide in his hand to Jason's ass. When Jason felt David's hand he slowed but did not stop pumping Beth's pussy. David first inserted one, then two fingers, in Jason's ass. It was tight and seemed foreign.

Jason looked back at David as he positioned himself behind Jason on the sofa. Only when David was behind him did Jason stop fucking Beth. David positioned his cock outside Jason's hole and pushed. He stopped after the head cleared the anal ring, then he pushed his dick into Jason. David started a slow, rhythmic thrust into Jason's ass. Jason then matched the tempo of the cock in his ass and began fucking Beth again. When Jason pulled out of Beth, David pushed into Jason. When Jason thrust into Beth, David pulled out of Jason's ass.

Beth looked first into David's eyes. David returned her gaze and saw she was turned on. Beth often had fantasized about a man fucking her while he himself was being fucked. Beth then looked into Jason's eyes to see what he was feeling while her husband's dick ravaged his ass hole. She saw pain in his eyes and a thrill went through her body.

"Com'on Jason. Fuck your whore hard." Beth said. She needed him to fuck her rough to push her orgasm over the top.

Don't worry, slut, I'm gonna fuck you senseless." Jason growled. He began thrusting harder and faster. David pumped Jason's ass in unison.

"Yes, yes, that's it. Fuck that pussy good." Beth said, as she reached down to rub her clit in a fast, circular motion.

Jason continued to fuck Beth. The head of his thick cock was rubbing against Beth's g--spot. Beth could feel her orgasm building to a crescendo. David could see in Beth's face that she was about to cum. The thrill of seeing his wife driven to orgasm by another man caused David's own orgasm to begin building.

"Oh shit, Jason, oh shit. I'm gonna cum. Fuck that pussy. Fuck that pussy, Jason." Beth cried.

Me too. I'm gonna cum tooooo!" Jason shouted.

Beth could feel Jason's cock swell in preparation for delivering yet another load of sperm into her pussy. Beth felt his dick spasm as it ejaculated into her cunt. She could feel the heat of his sperm hitting the back of her pussy and coating her cervix. The sensation drove her over the top to her third orgasm. She started cumming.

"Agh . . . agghhh . . . . aagghhh . . agh!" The sound burst forth as Beth exhaled after holding her breath before each orgasmic contraction. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

David heard his wife reach orgasm. The sound of her ecstasy caused his dick to swell in anticipation of orgasm. David buried his dick deep in Jason's ass and delivered the contents of his balls. After the contractions subsided, David plopped down in a semi--reclining position behind Jason. His ass was red and swollen. David could see some of his semen beginning to leak from his sphincter.

After David withdrew from his ass, Jason sat back on his knees. David looked over to watch Jason pull his cock out of his wife. As the head pulled from her cunt, David could see a long string of cum stretching between them until it broke and fell back on his wife's cunt.

Beth, David and Jason all collapsed in various reclining positions on the red sofa. No one spoke for a while. All were re--living the events of the evening in their heads. David looked down at his wife's pussy. It was red, swollen and leaking another man's sperm. He smiled. His wife's face looked tired, but immensely satisfied.

"Well baby, was it everything you hoped it would be?" David asked his wife with a smile.

"Oh yes, yes, it was. How could I possibly ask for more than two cocks fucking me?" Beth asked in reply.

"Well, you did say something about a gang--bang." David retorted.

Jason's eyes grew wide with surprise.

dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers
12