Double Switch Ch. 07

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
4.7k words
4.5
10.4k
00

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfortunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 6 you see here will be listed as Chapter 7. etc.

Chapter 6

At the conclusion of their freshman year, the Adams twins and the Davidson twins had been very successful in their studies - especially Ernest. The fact that, despite their active social lives, the three others had put in a good showing, attested to their above average intelligence.

Frank and Sally saw each other every chance they got, often taking weekend trips together. Nevertheless, they found time to participate in several campus clubs and activities.

After Christmas break; Sue, having already lost her virginity to Rod Altmann, vowed to sample some of her fellow male students. The realization that her sister was getting so far ahead of her provided some of the incentive for her adventures, but her sheer love of cock was the real driving force. However, intent on completing her education, she was always careful to insist on safe sex.

In addition to her studies and an active social life, Sue was involved in several campus activities, principally the Drama Society and Literature Club. The fact that her freshman English professor, Eric Richardson, served as the faculty advisor for both groups, provided one incentive for joining them. Membership meant that she could continue to observe Professor Richardson at close range. Though she tried to tell herself his stewardship of these groups had nothing to do with her selecting them, even she knew better. These activities fit well with her interests and future ambitions, so she was able to use that as a rationalization.

In the fall of her sophomore year, the drama group was preparing to put on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Out of several contenders, Sue won the leading female role. The male lead went to a junior named Brian Canter. From men Sue had dated, she had learned that Brian's preference was for other males. Nevertheless, he did have the makings of good actor and could convincingly play the part of Romeo. So he won the role easily. But, because of her awareness of his sexual preference, Sue found it difficult to relate to him during rehearsals - so much so that her aversion to the leading man became evident to Professor Richardson who was directing the production.

On the conclusion of the third day of rehearsals, Richardson, not happy with Sue's performance, asked her to remain after the rest of the cast left.

"Miss Davidson," he began, after the door closed on the last of the other cast members. "You did better than any of the other girls trying out for Juliet. But, now that we're in rehearsal, you don't sound as convincing as you did at try-outs. Despite the huge rift between your two families, youlove Romeo more than life itself. Remember, you're Juliet. You've got to let your love for him come out in the way you say your lines. I'm sorry, but you're just not doing that. Is there a problem? I'd like to help if I can, but I need to know if something is troubling you - so I'll be able to."

Sue knew very well what her problem was - Brian Canter. But how was she to respond. She didn't feel she should come right out and tell Professor Richardson her knowledge of Brian's sexual preference was preventing her from giving the kind of performance she was otherwise capable of. She simply found it impossible to act as if she loved the leading man. She knew she had to say something in response to Professor Richardson's question, but couldn't come up with a believable explanation. She searched her brain for an intelligent answer, but one illuded her.

"I don't know, Professor Richardson," she finally replied. "I know I'm not performing up to my maximum ability, but I can't explain why." She could, but wouldn't.

"Perhaps, if I went over the lines with you? Do you think that might help? I'll be your Romeo. See how you can relate to me."

I wish you were my Romeo, Sue mused.I wouldn't have any problem relating to you.

But, as much as she reveled in even being in the same room with Professor Richardson, she knew that anything which might develop between them could prove disastrous for both. As soon as she had arrived, she and the other incoming freshmen were given a lecture on school rules; the one on student/faculty fraternization was emphasized as being rigidly enforced. Accounts of its violation, and the fate of transgressors, were stories frequently recounted to the impressionable first-year girls by the upper clanswomen in her dormitory.

So, though Sue Davidson's brain knew only too well what the consequences might be, the rest of her nevertheless yearned for closer contact with Professor Eric Richardson.

"Miss Davidson, are you paying attention. Your mind seems far away," the Professor said.

"Yes, of course. I was just thinking about how I can be more convincing in the part."

"Let me set it up for you. Most people think of the balcony scene as the most important one in Romeo and Juliet. But, that's not the scene in which they discover their love for one another. The scene which sets the stage for the entire play, is Act I Scene V, the gathering at the Capulets home. This is the scene in which Juliet's passion for Romeo is ignited. That must come out in your performance, or the remainder of the play falls flat. So, it's up to you to bring out that passion you've discovered you have for this young man. Remember, you are Juliet, not Miss Sue Davidson. The man playing opposite you is Romeo, not Brian Canter. It's thirteenth century Italy, not twentieth century America. Passions of all kinds, run high. All too many actresses don't play this scene the way it should be played. They speak the lines almost solemnly. As Juliet, I want you to show me the intensity and passionate love you feel for Romeo.

"Okay, I'll try, Professor Richardson." Sue's heart was pounding at the prospect of playing this important and passionate love scene with her handsome instructor.

"All right, let's get started. Romeo says to Juliet:

'If I profane with my unworthest hand.
This holey shrine, the gentle fine is this.
My lips, two blushing pilgrims ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.'"

Professor Richardson gestured toward Sue to indicate she should begin.

"'Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.'"

"Good. You're getting the feel of it," Richardson said smiling.

"Now, my line is,'Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?'"

Professor Richardson delivered the lines, and urged Sue on, entreating; "Now, Miss Davidson, say the next line with real passion - the passion I know is in you.

As Sue delivered her next line,"Aye, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."if Professor Richardson could only know the passion that I feel for him! Sue thought.

"Good! Very good, Miss Davidson," Professor Richardson exclaimed. "I knew you had it in you."

"O, then dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

"Now, give this next line all you've got, Sue - ah, Miss Davidson."

"Saints do not move, though for prayers' sake."

"Then, my final line of the scene - the coup-de-gras, if you will."

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips by thine my sin is purged."

The kiss Romeo then bestowed on the waiting Juliet lasted much longer than Shakespeare had written into the script, and was more forceful and passionate than had probably ever been delivered by actors trodding the boards performing the Bard's most well known play.

Both Sue Davidson and Eric Richardson were well aware their kiss went far beyond the bounds of what the great playwright had demanded, and beyond the bounds of what is permitted between professor and student. But, at that moment, neither participant cared about anything other than the feel of each other's lips, mouths, tongues and entwining bodies.

As in Act I Scene V of Romeo and Juliet, the kiss kindled the spark that would not be extinguished by mere rules of what is fitting and proper, nor any rules which may be promulgated by a college administration. And, as in Romeo and Juliet, Sue and Eric each feared the consequences that their kiss had initiated. Though they probably wouldn't end up dead together in a crypt, they could very well be forced to leave the school they both loved.

Despite the consequences, the kiss kindled a flame between this beautiful nineteen-year-old student and the handsome thirty-something English professor, a flame too intense for any college rules to suppress.

Sue often walked the half mile to Eric's apartment after dark, telling her roommates she was going to the library - hoping they wouldn't also decide to go and find her not there. Some weekends, she drove with Professor Richardson to other cities where they spent two nights, and sometimes two whole days in hotels - doing nothing but making love. Neither thought of it as fucking. It was making love.

For Sue, the sex was marvelous, much more so than with any of the younger men she had previously sampled. And, she knew why. She loved Eric Richardson with all her heart. Like Juliet, she knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it. And somehow, though he didn't profess it, she felt that her Romeo loved her as well.

But, despite the intimacy they were sharing regularly, Sue sensed a barrier between them, a barrier beyond the obvious one prohibiting such liaisons between teacher and student. Though she knew it was there, she couldn't think of a way to find what that barrier was. Though it bothered her, she was afraid to ask Eric if he was keeping some part of him from her for fear such a question might drive a wedge between them - and possibly end their relationship altogether. She couldn't bear to think of ending what she was sharing with Professor Richardson, despite the danger it represented for each of them.

Thus, as the months passed, Sue and Eric kept their meetings undetected - all the time Sue became more and more convinced he was keeping something important from her. When they began seeing one another, she had harbored the hope that, after graduation and the student/teacher taboo became moot, they would marry. But, as her feeling that Eric was hiding something intensified with each passing day; Sue began to perceive that such a culmination would never be.

During the summer between her sophomore and junior years, Sue spent a couple of weeks at home. She was going back for summer school for two reasons. One was because she wanted to take a couple of extra courses. The other was more important. Eric would be there and she couldn't bear to be away from him for long.

But the two weeks she spent at home gave her a chance to talk with Sally, especially regarding the affair with the handsome professor.

As soon as the girls were alone in the room they had shared since childhood, Sue wanted to get right to the point. But, trying to act as nonchalant as possible, and out of politeness, she began by asking Sally about Frank.

"How goes it with that Adams hunk of yours, Sis?"

"I wouldn't exactly call him a hunk, but Frank's fine.

"Well, from the short sample I was able to glimpse in the back seat of the car that night a year and a half ago, he's hunky enough where it counts."

"I assure you, you won't get any closer to Frank than that glimpse," Sally retorted.

"But, things are still okay between you two, aren't they?"

"Sure. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I don't know, just making conversation, I guess I'm probably just delaying what I really wanted to talk with you about."

"What's that, Sis. You sound kinda serious."

"Well, I guess I am. I'm really in a, a sort of a quandary."

"You, in a quandary?"

"Yeah. Remember I told you about that English professor that I had for freshman English?"

"Yes, you said he was real dreamy. But, you haven't said much about him since. Of course we haven't seen too much of each other in quite a while. Sue, you didn't go off and...?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

"Sis, you could get kicked out of school for that, and so could he."

"I know. I'm well aware of the potential consequences, and he is too. But, I'm afraid it's gone too far now to worry about that."

Sue told her sister about joining both the Drama and Literary clubs, at least partially because of Professor Richardson's role as faculty advisor to each. She also related how she had been chosen to play Juliet and how Professor Richardson had coached her in the part, as well as what that had led to.

"Sue, if I were you, I'd call off this thing you've got going with this professor, right away, before you both get into trouble. Say, you're not...?"

"No, we've been careful that way. And we try to be careful otherwise. But something could happen. Someone could see us. I wait until after dark to go to his apartment. It has an outside entrance, and if I spot anyone around, I keep right on walking. When we go away on weekends, we leave from his place after dark, and I slouch down in the seat until we're well out of town. Actually, I've got his cock in my mouth by the time we've gone a block. So yes, there's risk involved. At first, I told myself that was part of the thrill, though I've known better all along. I was attracted to him the first day I saw him in front of the Freshman English class. But, that kiss we shared when he was coaching me in the role of Juliet, sealed it for me, I guess just as it did for Juliet. After that, I had to have him, and I just know he feels the same and has from that moment on. It's much more than mere attraction. Sally, I love Eric. I can't stand to be away from him. I just have to be near him, every chance I get - no matter the risk."

"Sue, youare hooked!"

"Yes I am."

"Has he told you he loves you. Is there a chance for you two after graduation?"

"I wish I knew the answer to that. I've been asking myself the same questions, over and over."

"Then, I take that he hasn't said anything about a future for the two of you?"

"No he hasn't. I have the feeling he loves me, but he hasn't said so in so many words. And, he hasn't said anything about what happens after I graduate. I've been afraid to ask him if anything about our relationship bothers him, other than the fact that I'm a student and he's faculty. I guess I'm afraid of what the answer might be."

"Sue, I wish I knew how to advise you. It would be easy to say, break it off right away. But I know how I would feel if I had to break it off with Frank. I've come to realize I love him more than I can say. At first I told myself it was his big cock that impressed me, thatit was the reason I wanted to fuck him. Now, I know it's more than that, not that I don't love his big beautiful cock. Of course, since I've only fucked one man, I don't have the means of comparison my twin sister does. But now, despite all the comparisons she can make, she tells me she's in love with a thirty-something professor."

"That about sums it up, Sis. And no, though his cock isn't the most massive I've encountered, sex with Eric has been simply wonderful - I guess because I love him so much. I just wish he would tell me he loves me as much as I care for him."

"Sue, some men are like that. They just can't bring themselves to say it. Thank God, Frank can. But, you just have to have a talk with your Eric. I know you don't want to chance it ending. But, there has to be communication and trust between two people who love each other. You two may have the love, but there seems to be no communication, and little basis for trust. Do I sound like Ann Landers, or what?" Sally concluded with a slight laugh.

"Yes you do, and it's good advice, Sal. Now all I have to do is get up the courage to follow it."

"Only you can do that, kid. Now, let's go downstairs and talk to the folks."

Sue went back to summer school with the firm intention of having a serious talk with Eric, but just couldn't bring herself to broach the subject that might end their relationship. So the summer passed without the conversation she knew they must have.

But, one weekend early in her junior year, she and Eric Richardson were spending two days at a resort hotel on a lake over a hundred miles from campus. After two nights and most of a day of torrid sex, they were both sated and spending the few hours they had left together, sitting on their balcony overlooking the clear blue water. It was a cool bright Sunday morning. Sue decided this was the opportunity she had been looking for to bring up the subject which had been bothering her for months.

"Eric, I think we need to have a serious talk," she began.

"About what, Sue? Can't we just sit here and enjoy the view. We must to be getting back, and we'll need to check out in less than two hours."

It was apparent by the tone of his response, Eric knew Sue was about to bring up the subject he had been dreading - the subject which would signal the end of the wonderful times they had spent together.

"As much as I enjoy the view, I think we need to talk about whatever future we may have together, Eric darling. I'll be graduating next year, and after that, there'll be no need to hide our love. You've never told me in so many words that you love me, but I sense that you do. I'll be frank. I love you, and have since that first day in Freshman English class. You looked right at me, and it seemed there were no others in the classroom - just you and me. That's the way it seemed to me. Eric, I was sure I loved you long before you kissed me during the rehearsal for Romeo and Juliet. I had been longing for that kiss, for over a year, and when it came, it merely confirmed what I knew all along. Somehow, I know it was the same for you."

"Sue, we've had such good times together, and we can go on having good times together; we shouldn't spoil them by such serious talk - talk that can't lead to anything positive."

"Why can't it Eric. After I graduate, the teacher- student taboos will be gone."

"It's not just that."

"What is it then? Do you deny that you love me. You act as if you do. Have you merely been using me for the past year? I guess I'll be able to understand that, I've done the same with several guys, but none after that kiss. I've never claimed to be a pillar of virtue, Eric. But, with you, it's been different."

"Sue, you're making this very difficult for me. Yes, I love you. I'll admit it. I've no right to, but I do. I don't know when it began, but Ido remember seeing you that first day in class and, as you said, it seemed almost as if you were the only student sitting there. By the time we were rehearsing Romeo and Juliet, I had known it for quite some time. But I knew it was wrong for several reasons, not the least of which was, and is, the prohibition regarding fraternization between faculty and students. I shouldn't have, but when I observed you not saying your lines as if you meant them, I improperly used that opportunity to get you alone with me. But, I didn't intend to kiss you with the fervor that I did. It just happened. And so, here we are - breaking all the rules of the school and society. But, I can't help it Sue, I just have to have you every chance I get, and I'm flattered and pleased you feel the same. Yes, I love you, as wrong as it is, it's true."

12