Double Switch Ch. 12

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
2k words
4.71
8.4k
00

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 12 you see here will be listed as Chapter 13. etc.

Chapter 12

As Sally entered the cottage she found one bedroom door open and the other closed. Sizing up the situation immediately, she said to herself,My sister's claimed her prey. Mixed thoughts raced through her mind. She wondered how Frank would take this? Might he have a protective attitude toward his shy twin brother and feel that her aggressive sister had taken advantage of poor innocent Ernest?Will he think it my fault and feel differently toward me because of the actions of my adventurous twin sister? These thoughts raced through Sally's brain as she contemplated the two bedroom doors.

On hearing Frank approaching the cottage, she quickly closed the open bedroom door and met him on the porch.

"They're still asleep," she whispered as he drew near. "Let's take a short walk before waking them. They both must be exhausted and need the rest."

"Okay, but I've gotta to take a leak first. I'll be right with you."

"No", you might wake them up," she argued, fearful Frank might decide to look in on his brother and find the two of them together. "We can walk out in the woods across the road. You can take care of your full bladder situation there. Besides, I like to watch you pee, especially out in the woods," she said pulling at his arm. "It's very sexy."

"Everything is sexy to you," Frank responded.

"Only as it applies to you. Are you complaining?"

"Have I ever complained?"

"You'd better not start."

They walked the hundred yards to the road and crossed it, taking a trail on the other side Sally knew from childhood. The trail immediately led into a dense woods which soon hid them from view of the road and the row of cottages.

Frank stopped and looked cautiously around, as he unzipped his shorts and extracted his penis. "I told ya, I have to go," he exclaimed.

"Woe be it for me to stop ya, big boy," Sally responded with a slight giggle. "I warned ya, I'm gonna watch."

"Well, enjoy the show," Frank quipped as he let go a laser-like stream of yellow liquid.

As he finished, there were already signs of growth in his substantial member.

"What's going on? Getting excited?" Sally asked.

"I gota admit it's kinda exciting peeing out in the woods with you watching me," Frank exclaimed.

"I've got an idea that's more exciting than that," Sally responded as she extracted a tissue from her pocket and wiped the still slightly damp end of Frank's penis. At this bit of attention, it immediately showed sings of continuing growth. Then she knelt down and flicked her tongue around the pink tip, finally putting her lips around it and running her tongue around the little ridge that separates the tip from the shaft; while her hand stroked the rest of Frank's rapidly hardening cock.

Frank, startled by the sudden pleasurable onslaught, set his feet to keep from loosing his balance, and prepared to enjoy the gift his lovely young fiancee was bestowing on him. It was far from the first time she had performed fellatio on him. They had pleasured each other orally quite frequently over their years together. But, it was usually as a prelude to intercourse. Nevertheless, somehow, here in the woods on this warm afternoon, it was different and more exciting than usual. On this occasion, Frank knew Sally was not going to stop before he was fully spent, and looked forward to enjoying the event to the fullest.

On the previous occasions when Sally had given Frank blow jobs, she could usually get him off within a minute or two. This day, it took quite a bit longer. Whether it was the amount of sex they had had earlier in the week or his lack of sleep the night before, Sally was able to suck and fondle Frank's large cock for four or five wonderful minutes, reveling in the solid feel of it in her mouth almost as much as she did when it was buried in her pussy.

She removed her lips just long enough to implore; "Come, baby. I want taste your warm cum - then resumed her loving caresses.

Soon, Sally could feel Frank's cock get harder and grow even larger. It pulsated with signaling an impending release. She stepped up her intensity, speed and pressure as torrents of warm fluid erupted into her throat.

As much as he tried not to, Frank let out an howl that was much too loud for their proximity to the cottages.

At that, knowing the sensitivity of her fiance's penis after climax, Sally reduced her stroking and licking and just held his slackening member in her mouth for another minute or so.

Despite his weakened condition, Frank reached down and lifted Sally up and embraced her lovingly, bringing their mouths together in a long languid kiss - tongue probing tongue. "Thank you!" He uttered the words in a low hoarse voice. "Damn, I love you."

"I think you know, I love you too," Sally responded.

"Ya, I know you do. You've made that very apparent."

Frank replaced his now limp, but still substantial, penis and zipped up his shorts.

"Let's walk down this path a little farther, then go back and wake the sleeping beauties," Sally suggested.

After they had gone another hundred yards down the path, Frank asked. "Do ya think they did anything over there last night?"

"I don't know, they were both probably too scared and cold to do much. But my sister can be aggressive at times when she sees a man she likes the looks of."

"Do you think she likes Ern's looks?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. I like yours and sheis my twin sister. And he's your twin brother. I certainly would conclude she likes his looks."

"I kinda thought she might be after him. You've told me she likes men. While we were in town yesterday, I got Ern to buy some condoms, just in case. Actually, I had to buy them for him. They were the first he's ever had. He's still a virgin. He told me so. I figured he was, but he confirmed it."

"You sly ones. That's what you were doing while we were in the dress shop."

"I got the tools and stuff at the hardware store too, just like I told you," Frank responded. "I didn't lie."

"No, but I kinda thought something else was going on."

"Yeah, I bought some too. I was running low. You wouldn't want me to run out would ya?"

"You better not. If you do, you're cut off."

"I just love you so much, I gotta have you all the time, Sally."

"You know I love you too, Frank, and I feel the same way."

"I could fuck you right here and now."

"So soon! Aren't you the great lover?"

"Let's keep on walking till we find a good spot. Then, you'll see."

Finally, they came to a large smooth bolder which had been warmed by the sun most of the day, but now was in the late afternoon shadows.

Frank stopped and embraced Sally. As they ground their bodies together. She could feel that promising hardness telling her Frank would soon be able to make good on his boast. After all, it had been two days since she'd had Frank's big cock inside her and she wanted it.

Unbuttoning Sally's blouse, Frank probed for the breasts that were so familiar yet still such fascination. While he was his hands and mouth were occupied with the delightful orbs, Sally was unzipping her shorts and letting them drop to the ground.

Still massaging her breasts with one hand, Frank reached into his back pocket with the other and extracted the small packet.

At this, Sally reached for Frank's fly and unzipped it. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his partially erect penis immediately revealed itself.

"Here let me handle that!", Sally said, taking the packet and extracting one of the contents. She stroked Frank's penis lightly, to bring it to full hardness. Then, with experience born of several years of practice, she skillfully unrolled the condom onto his waiting erection.

Frank reached down and felt between Sally's legs, noting that she was not as wet and open as he wished. On discovering this, he maneuvered her against the large bolder and knelt down between her lovely legs. A few seconds of probing with tongue and finger, were sufficient to bring her to full readiness to receive the gift. Her ass resting against the smooth, still warm, stone, he gently slid into to her inviting orifice.

It required several minutes of the age-old tempo before Sally was on the verge.

"Oh, Frank, baby, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Oh! Oh!" Frank increased the ferocity and depth of his thrusts, and then from years of experience with this woman he loved he slacked off, merely holding his big member in the spot he knew would bring his fiancee to a peak of pleasure. At this, Sally began to twist her body in the way she had found would cause Frank's large stiff penis to massage in the particular way and place that never failed to drive her into the throws of the most exquisite ecstasy.

"Frank, baby, I'm coming. I'm com... Oh! Oh! she gasped as her pussy walls tightened around Frank's invading monster and the gyrations of her body increased in intensity.

As she was descending from her several minutes of extreme pleasure, she asked. "Did you?"

"No, I think it's too soon after... But, I love making you come."

"I love it when you can fuck and fuck me for so long, and make me come," she said kissing him deeply. "Take that damn rubber off and just put it in me, just for a minute. I want feel the skin of you cock in me, with no barriers."

Frank withdrew and removed the condom, stuffing it into his pocket, stroked his cock just enough to restore it to full rigidity, then inserted it into the still wet opening.

"Oh, that feels wonderful, darling. I can't wait till we're married and forget those damn things."

They both reveled in the wonderful feeling of being joined thus, penis in vagina, with no latex intervening to mar the sensation of total skin against skin togetherness. But the fear of pregnancy, prevented Sally and Frank from engaging in this no-barrier connection often. But, once in a while, after a lot of sex; they concluded it was safe for him to just hold his erect penis in the place it delighted being, while neither of them moved. So far, this practice had produced no discharges of Frank's man-juice. In the meantime, condoms, as they had since that Friday night in Sally's dorm room three years before, would provide the protection they needed to express the love they bore for each other.

As Sally and Frank walked back to the cottage, Sally debated whether to tell Frank about the bedroom doors, but decided to wait and see what the situation would be when they arrived. After all, it had been at least an hour, since they had set off on their walk in the woods.Maybe Sue and Ernest will be up by now, she thought.Then his brother can tell Frank about his adventure, if he's so disposed - that is, if there has been an adventure.