Double Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

"Oh, yes, fuck me John," Dana called to me.

"Fuck her good," Robin added. Chris had rolled her onto her back and was pounding his prick into her pussy. I did have a twinge of jealousy, but, with it only being a twinge, it served to make the situation even hotter.

I smiled at Dana, as I took my cock in my hand. I guided the head to the opening of her pussy and pressed forward. To my surprise her pussy parted easily and, what was going to be a difficult insertion, slide deeply into her in one motion.

"Oh, God," I sighed in pleasure. "Your pussy is so hot," I added, the heat from her cunt penetrating my cock and making my balls tingle.

"Mmm..." Dana moaned. "That's a nice big cock you've got there, John."

I listened to the slapping sounds of Chris' hips against Robin's thighs as he fucked her. I heard her gasps of pleasure. The twinge returned. But then I felt Dana's cunt flex around my cock. I looked down at her and she was looking up at me smiling. Then her hips swished from side to side causing just one inch of my cock to fuck in and out of her hot cunt. That small movement was all it took to bring my attention completely back to her.

"Fuck me with that big thing," Dana said to me.

I pulled my cock out of her until only the head remained inside and then thrust it deep into her. The head just tapped the bottom. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I lay on top of her, supporting most of my weight on my arms.

"You are so deep," she moaned.

I began fucking in and out of her clasping cunt faster and faster. I looked into her eyes as I fucked her. She had pretty eyes. I kissed her as I drove my big dick in and out of her.

"That's it John, fuck me," she whispered.

I slammed my hips down against her thighs, my balls slapping her ass on each stroke. My cock was rock-hard. I was nowhere close to coming. Her pussy felt wonderful around my dick. I pulled her top down and looked at her tits. They were small but perfectly formed. I sucked on one nipple and then the other as I fucked her.

Dana moaned in pleasure and then she said, "Okay John. Now fuck my ass with that big cock of yours."

I stopped fucking her and looked into her eyes. She was dead serious. I pulled my cock slowly out of her hot pussy.

Dana unwrapped her legs from around my waist. She hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled them up to her chest. Her ass tipped up off of the floor.

I knelt up a bit and, taking my cock in my hand, guided the head to her tiny asshole. I pressed forward extremely gently. Her ass expanded around the tip of my cock but not enough for the head to pop in.

"Wait a second," Dana gasped. Then, a brief moment later, said "Okay, now, keep pressed. Gently please."

I applied as little force as I could, my hard cock knocking on her back door, asking to be let inside. Then it happened. Her asshole parted and the head of my cock popped into her ass.

"Okay, stop," Dana whispered, out of breath. "Wow, that's a big cock," she said.

"Isn't it?" Robin asked.

"Yes," Dana agreed, taking Robin's hand as Chris continued to fuck his cock in an out of Robin's pussy.

I glanced over and watched for a second as Chris fucked Robin. I watched his cock slice in and out of her, Robin's juices coating the shaft. I saw his balls slapping her ass. I didn't feel jealousy. It was hot to watch that. It kept my cock really hard while I waited for Dana's ass to adjust.

"Okay," Dana said. "Come on in."

I pressed my cock forward as I looked down to watch it. My prick drilled its way an inch at a time into Dana's ass. I pressed an inch in, then I pulled back until just the head was in, then I was able to press two inches of the shaft in. I did this over and over, fucking her ass slowly until my entire cock was buried in the sexy blonde's cute ass.

"Oh my fucking God," Dana cried. "That big cock feels so good in my ass."

Robin asked, "Is it all I said it would be?"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes," Dana heartily agreed.

I smiled at that and then Robin said to me. "Fuck her ass, John. Make her come."

I could smell the musky scent of sex filling the room. It was intoxicating. I pulled my cock several inches out of her ass and then rammed it home again. I did this over and over, making Dana moan.

Her ass was tight around my prick. There was a little pain mixed with my pleasure as I'm sure it was with Dana. I could see the pain and pleasure written all across her face.

I heard Robin gasp and say, "Oh fuck me, Chris. I'm coming."

Chris rammed his cock into her again and again driving her to a thundering orgasm. I watched him work as I slowly fucked his girlfriend in the ass faster and faster. It was so surreal.

Then Dana came. "Oh, God," she said as her ass clamped down on my cock. If felt like she'd break it off as her orgasm washed over her, her hands rubbing her pussy as she came.

After a minute, when Dana's orgasm began to subside I slowly pulled my prick out of her. It was still rock-hard. Her ass seemed reluctant to let it go but I could tell that Dana was done for the moment. "Thank you," she whispered and sighed as I pulled my prick out of her ass.

When I was free I looked up and Robin was there. She kissed me and eased me back onto the carpet. She smelled heavenly, her mouth was wet and she still tasted sweet as she stroked my tongue with her own.

Robin settled her wet pussy down around my hard shaft, sliding my cock up inside of her with one downward stroke of her body. We fit together wonderfully, I thought. Robin had tossed aside her vest at some point as I felt her big soft tits press against my chest, the nipples hard.

Robin rocked her body back and forth on top of me, driving my prick in and out of her cunt with easy motions. She broke the kiss and arched her head back in pleasure. I bent my head down and, gripping her big tits in my hands, sucked the nipples as we fucked.

"Yea, suck my fucking tits," she moaned. "Bite them."

I sucked at her tits and gently grazed my teeth against them. Robin moaned her appreciation at this but her body never stopped fucking me. She rocked back and forth, jamming her ass down against my balls on every stroke.

Then Robin said, "Chris, come fuck my ass."

I was shocked at this. Robin sensed my tension as she looked down at me. She looked into my eyes as if reading my thoughts. She was getting good at that.

"I might take your great big cock in my ass one day, but not today baby," she told me. "Is this okay?"

I smiled at her and said to Chris, "Chris get over here and fuck this slut in the ass. She needs to be filled."

Robin gave me the biggest grin and then kissed me. As we kissed I felt Chris kneel between our legs. When Robin grunted her pleasure into my mouth I knew he was at the entrance. She broke the kiss and gasped for air.

When Chris pressed his prick into Robin's ass, I could feel it through the membrane in between. It rubbed against the underside of my cock. It felt very strange. I had never felt anything like it.

"Oh, yes," Robin moaned. "That's it. Two cocks, one in my cunt and one in my ass. Oh, John, this feels so good."

When both cocks were fully inside of her, Robin began rocking back and forth. She drove both cocks in and out of her at the same time. She moaned and gasped. She even grimaced in pain a time or two, but she kept fucking.

After a few minutes of this Chris and I both began driving our cocks in and out of her body. We held her body still as we pummeled her ass and pussy with our cocks. She moaned in pleasure as her orgasm approached.

"Give it to her, Chris," I told him. "Fuck that ass. Make her come."

Chris began fucking harder into Robin's ass, slapping his hips down against her pale butt. I found it more difficult to fuck up into her so I did what fucking I could but mostly held still so as not to get dislodged. I looked up at Robin. Her eyes were closed as she took two cocks into her at the same time.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," she shouted.

Chris gasped and rammed his dick deep into Robin. Cum pumped out of his cock, filling her ass. The hot spunk against the walls of her ass pushed her over the edge and she came too.

Robin shouted and bucked in orgasm, but I held her in place, my cock still throbbing and hard in her snatch. She gasped and moaned as the feelings washed over her and Chris finished emptying his balls into her. For that moment the sound of Robin's heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

Robin's eyes opened and she looked down at me. She saw me looking up at her. As Chris pulled his cock from her ass and moved away she asked me, "Did you come?"

I smiled at her, rolled her over onto her back with my cock still inside of her, and said, "Not yet."

Robin looked up at me as I slowly began fucking her with my big cock again. This time I was on top. I was in control. She didn't try to guide me. She just let me do whatever I wanted.

I rocked my hips with ever-increasing speed, slicing my cock in and out of her clasping cunt faster and faster. I smelled the remnants of her perfume as I watched her expression change. I felt like I could do this forever.

"Oh, John, fuck me baby, like only you can," Robin said. It was more of a plea than a command. Though, her wish was my command.

I was soon slapping loudly down against her spread thighs with my hips as I fucked hard in and out of her cunt. The lips of her pussy clasped tightly to the broad shaft on each stroke, but I was not to be denied. I was fucking her as hard and fast as I had ever fucked anyone before.

"Yes, fuck me hard. That's it. I can take it, baby. Oh, God, I'm coming," Robin cried out in passion.

Pussy juice splashed out of her cunt as I fucked her and she came. She bucked and moaned beneath me, but I didn't stop. The extra juices just made her cunt slicker and allowed me to last even longer than I already had.

I fucked her hard, with long strokes, slapping powerfully down into her every time. She moaned in pleasure as she came again and again, her multiple orgasms stretching out before her, each one more powerful than the last. I never faltered even when her pussy would spasm and flex around my long hard prick.

"Don't stop. Don't ever stop," were the only words Robin could get out as her orgasms crashed against her like wave after wave against the rocky shore.

My hips were a blur and I was dripping sweat down onto Robin but I did not stop fucking her. I could feel a tingle in my balls, which were slapping hard against her ass on each stroke. The tingle was growing but still a moment or two away.

"Holy shit," I heard Dana murmur somewhere else in the room. I didn't look to see where she was.

Robin shouted and moaned as I fucked her hard and fast. I was not going to stop until I finally came. My orgasm was only a moment away but I didn't slow my pace. I had the multiple orgasms rolling through Robin's body and I wasn't going to stop now.

"Oh, God," Robin gasped between orgasms. "I can feel it. Come for me, baby."

My cock expanded; my orgasm only a few seconds away. I slashed my prick in and out of Robin with brutal force, spreading her girl-cum all around. I extended her orgasms to heights few have probably ever hit before. I knew that I might not be able to duplicate something like this for a long time, so I wanted to make it count.

Then I jammed my prick deep into her and let it go. My cum raced up my cock and blasted deep into Robin's cunt. I shot jet after jet of hot jism deep into her body. My head swam with pleasure.

The feel of my hot cream against the walls of her fuck-hole caused her biggest orgasm to crest and crash inside of her. She moaned and gasped. She twitched and twisted underneath me as her big orgasm washed through her body.

When my balls where empty her final orgasm was still peaking. I slowly stroked my still-hard cock in and out of her hot cunt in an effort to bring her down gently. I could feel the mixture of our juices coating my balls and her ass as I slowly rocked in and out of her.

I watched her face only an inch or two from mine as she finally came down from her series of orgasms. She looked so blissful, as she laid there with her eyes closed breathing heavily. I really did love her, I thought to myself, as I brushed a lock of her pretty hair from her cheek with my finger.

At my touch on her face, Robin opened her eyes and saw me looking down at her. My cock was still hard, though softening, as I rocked it gently in and out of her. Her eyes were glassy for a second and then they cleared.

She kissed me. Her kiss was tender, opening her mouth beneath mine. I gently pressed my tongue down into her mouth and she stroked my tongue with her own.

I caressed gently down the sides of her body as we kissed, my cock deflating. I didn't want to break the contact. I wanted to live in that moment forever.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers