Double Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,473 Followers

I heard Robin shout again in orgasm saying, "Yes, fuck it just like that." I didn't try to see what was happing to her.

Kikue straddled my head and, looking down into my eyes, lowered her crotch down over my mouth. I could see the dark lips of her pussy flowered open and revealing the pink interior of her cunt. She caressed my head with her hands as she did this.

As I had done with Maria, and Dana before her, I slashed my tongue between the little Japanese woman's pussy lips and stroked up and down until I found her clit. Her pussy was small and compact. I sucked gently at her clit and licked it with my tongue round and round.

Dana was grunting as she stroked my cock with her cunt faster and faster. She dropped her body down onto my hips harder and harder. Soon she was driving us both toward orgasm.

Kikue whispered quietly down to me, "Please suck harder."

I did as instructed, surprised and pleased to receive it, pulling her clit into my mouth with tremendous suction. What would hurt most women turned Kikue on something fierce. It wasn't long before she was moaning and gasping atop my face.

"Fuck that's good," Dana exclaimed before she came again, pounding her body down against mine harder and harder until she finally stopped, sitting her whole weight down on me. As she came, her cunt rippled up and down my prick.

I could feel my balls begin to tingle and when Maria resumed licking them, I came. I groaned up into Kikue's pussy, still sucking hard at her clit. I felt the cum travel up my cock and blast deep into Dana's cunt.

"Fuck yea," Kikue groaned loudly above me, beginning to lose her shyness.

I realized that I had been sucking on Kikue's clit way harder than I had planned to as I came. Since she enjoyed it so much, I continued to suck extra hard on her clit, driving her higher and higher. I emptied myself into Dana as I ate Kikue.

"Yes, make me come," Kikue urged, not caring about anything but the feeling I was giving her.

My cock deflated in Dana's cunt as she sat there, gasping for air. Maria came around and kissed Kikue. She kissed her long and deep. She caressed her tits and rolled her little nipples.

Kikue shouted as she came atop my face, coating my chin with her girl-cum. She held my head with her hands, pulling me up by my hair against her cunt. I didn't resist and continued sucking hard until I felt her relax, her orgasm subsiding.

***

Kikue, Maria, Dana, and I sat on the floor and watched what was going on just a yard or two away from us.

Chris was sitting on a dining room chair, Raine licking his deflated cock clean. Robin was on her back on the couch, I could see traces of Chris' cum leaking from her asshole. Alex was half-standing over her, driving his prick in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck it," Robin groaned, coming again and again around the older man's cock.

The slapping sounds filled the room as Alex pounded his prick into my girlfriend. I felt the jealousy rise up but I didn't do anything about it. I reminded myself who she was and what we were doing here. Alex was going home with Maria and Robin was going home with me. This was my lifestyle now and we would be doing this all the time.

Shaking myself from my thoughts I shouted to Alex, "Give it to her good!"

Alex nodded as he fucked Robin, sweat pouring down his back. He was strong. His muscles rippled as he stroked his cock deeply in and out of her again and again.

We all had a good vantage point, watching his cock and balls as they pummeled Robin's widespread pussy. It was really hot to watch that. Maria and Dana were rubbing each other's tits as they watched.

"Yea, give it to me," Robin shouted.

Alex grunted and fell forward, pressing his cock deep into Robin. His gasping and moaning told me that he was coming inside of her. Finally he grunted one last time and a moment later pulled his deflating cock from her grasping cunt.

"Fuck yea," Robin sighed.

***

All of the women went upstairs while all of the men visited the bathroom and then the kitchen. I peed, drank some orange juice without Vodka, and scarfed down one of the little snack bars they had stocked the kitchen with.

"You guys really tore up Robin good," I told them.

"You and I still have an appointment to keep with Kikue," Alex said with a smile.

"Fuckin' A," I replied as I made myself another glass of orange juice, this time with the Vodka.

Alex and Chris started talking about everything they had done to Robin. They were pretty proud of themselves. I wasn't jealous. If somebody tells you something like that in front of your face, you usually don't have a reason to worry. It's the secrets that kill a relationship.

I took my screwdriver and headed upstairs, leaving the other two naked men down in the kitchen to finish their discussion. One of the bedrooms was empty but the other was filled with five sexy women. There were moans of pleasure mixed with the occasional giggle. I stood in the doorway and watched for a moment.

Raine was now completely naked. I could see that she had a tattoo on her stomach in addition to the tattoos on her arms. Her nipples were pierced with little dumbbells. Her belly button was pierced with a ring, as was her pussy. Actually, I could see at least three rings piercing her pussy. One ring was at the top, near her clit, while the other two pierced either of her pink pussy lips.

Raine was sitting on Robin's face. Robin's arms were pinned under Raine's legs and Raine had a handful of Robin's hair. She was moving my girlfriends face back and forth against her cunt.

I watched carefully to see if Robin was really struggling, but she wasn't. She made a show of it but I knew she'd be biting Raine if she really wanted to get away. That would have hurt.

Maria was lying between Robin's thighs. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing but her head was shaking vigorously from side to side. There were so many slurping sexy sounds in the room I couldn't tell who was making which sound.

Kikue was on her back under Maria's pussy, eating her. Maria was bigger than Kikue. I watched Kikue's pale little hands on Maria's ass as she licked her clit. That was sexy.

Having no room on the bed, Dana stood on the floor; bending low to lick at the hot pussy between Kikue's spread thighs. I watched the little blonde work on Kikue, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard on the little Japanese woman's clit. Her cute ass was in the air.

I drank half of my screwdriver and set it on the dresser before venturing into the room. I knelt on the floor behind Dana and pressed my face into her upturned pussy. She wiggled her ass as I pressed my tongue directly up into her fuck-hole.

"Oh, God, do that John," Dana moaned, lifting her head from Kikue to say that before dropping her lips back down to work on the little Japanese woman.

My cock was starting to get hard again but that wasn't my concern. I totally concentrated on Dana, eating her pussy. Everyone had been getting eaten except her and I had resolved to remedy that situation personally.

My nose nudged her asshole as my tongue fucked in and out of her cunt. I licked inside her pussy as deep as my tongue would go. Her fuck fluid and my saliva mixed and coated my chin.

Not satisfied with the job I was doing, I pulled back and inserted my middle finger into her cunt. Palm down I bent my finger down looking for her g-spot. When she clamped down hard on my finger I know I was at the right spot.

Raine said to Robin, "Eat that fucking pussy." Raine was the only one without a pussy in her face.

The whole room was a moaning mass of female pleasure. It was music to my ears. The smell of sex hung thick in the air.

I rubbed my finger on Dana's g-spot firmly. I could feel her cunt flex around my finger. I rubbed my finger back and forth against her g-post, bringing her quickly to orgasm.

Dana began whining and writhing in orgasm, her cunt squeezing and rippling around my finger. My finger was coated with girl-cum that also coated her pussy and ran out onto my hand. Losing strength, she dropped to her knees, falling away from Kikue.

It wasn't too late for Kikue. As if in a chain reaction, Kikue came, followed by Maria, Robin, and, finally, Raine. The room got really loud with female orgasms.

I smiled and counted myself fortunate to be able to hear something like that. It was amazing. I pulled my hand free from Dana and stood up.

Alex and Chris had just arrived and were standing in the doorway. Their cocks were getting hard just watching what was happening in the bedroom. They approached the bed.

I gently tugged on Kikue's arm as I asked Alex, "Ready?"

Alex nodded and when Kikue emerged from under Maria's pussy, she looked at us and smiled. It was a shy smile. For a naked woman who had just eaten Maria to orgasm and then came herself to be shy toward the two men she had earlier asked to fuck her seemed a little strange to me. I tried not to laugh. I didn't want to insult her.

I led Kikue and Alex into the other bedroom. We stripped the bed down to the bottom sheet. Alex and I stood looking at Kikue, giving her a chance to dictate the action.

Kikue took the hint and, smiling at us, she laid down on the bed. She gestured Alex toward her pussy. She gestured me toward her mouth.

Alex and I looked at each other. We shrugged and smiled. Whatever she wanted was what we'd do.

Alex lay on the bed between Kikue's spread thighs and began eating her pussy. He slurped and sucked at her pussy loudly, making her moan with pleasure. He knew what he was doing.

I kissed Kikue and then sucked for a moment at one of her nipples. I rose up and knelt on the bed beside her head, presenting my hardening cock to her. She immediately sucked the head into her mouth and began stroking the shaft.

My cock became fully hard within a few seconds as she sucked hard on the head. Her hands were active on the shaft and my balls. It wasn't the best blowjob I had ever had but it got me hard.

Kikue whined in pleasure around my cock, as she sucked on the head. She twisted her fist around my shaft making me extra hard. That little extra twist did wonders.

Alex was lapping and slurping at Kikue's pussy for all he was worth. He soon had her hips twitching in anticipation of her impending orgasm. She was breathing hard through her nose.

"Suck really hard on her clit," I told Alex.

He must have heeded my words, because Kikue immediately fell back on the bed, releasing me. She moaned and groaned in orgasm. I knelt down and sucked at her hard little nipples.

"Fuck," Kikue sighed, one of her hands at the back of my head and her other hand at the back of Alex's head.

Kikue released my head as her orgasm subsided a bit, though Alex didn't stop licking her clit. I heard moans of pleasure from the other room as Dana came into our room. She was such a cute little blonde. I stood up and welcomed her with a kiss.

"What are you guys up to in here?" she asked me.

"We're gonna DP Kikue," I told her. "Want to help?"

Dana grinned, nodded, and dropped to her knees in front of me. She took my rock-hard cock into her mouth and tightly dragged her lips down the shaft. She put her hands on my ass to guide me.

I moaned in pleasure.

Kikue had Alex on the edge of the bed and on his back. She was sucking hard on the head of his big cock as I watched, her hands stroking and twisting the shaft.

Dana stroked my cock with her lips as I watched Kikue stroke Alex with her hands. Kikue didn't take more than the head of Alex's prick in her mouth while Dana took over half of my dick into her mouth on every stroke.

Of course, neither of them could match Robin who regularly managed to take almost my entire prick down her throat. Robin was in the next room and, from the sound of it, was getting fucked hard by Chris. I wasn't jealous more than a twinge.

Dana worked up to a good blowjob rhythm, making my head swim with pleasure. I lightly put my hand on Dana's head, not really guiding her but instead letting her know how much I was enjoying her efforts. I watched with glassy eyes as Alex pulled Kikue up onto his lap and, with his strong hands, sank her little body down around his big cock.

"So tight," Alex groaned.

Kikue gripped Alex shoulders firmly as she tried to let her cunt get accustomed to the width of this new intruder. I could see how tightly her little cunt was wrapped around his shaft, making me wonder how in the world Alex and I were going to be able to fuck her at the same time. My cock was bigger than his.

Kikue rose up and down gingerly on Alex's pole. Her pussy juices flowed down across his balls, but yet I could see him grimace at the tight constriction of her cunt.

After only three or four strokes, Kikue lifted herself off his raging hard-on and turned around, her back to him. I worried that she would fall of the bed as they were right on the edge of it, but Alex was helping and his feet were on the floor. She reached down and guided his long wet rod to her tender asshole.

As Dana continued to stroke my hard cock with her lips I watched Kikue slowly work her ass down Alex's long prick. Inch after inch, her tightly-stretched asshole swallowed his meat. Finally, Alex groaning in both pleasure and pain, Kikue managed to settle her ass down onto his abdomen. The entirety of Alex's meaty spike was buried solidly up the little Japanese woman's ass.

"Oh shit, that feels good," Kikue exclaimed, much to everyone's amazement. It was not so much the fact that she said it, but how loudly she said it that was so amazing. Her shyness had completely evaporated.

"You sure have a tight fucking ass," Alex groaned beneath her.

Kikue wiggled her ass from side to side, driving Alex's dick in and out of her about an inch. Then she said, "It's about to get even tighter. John, get over hear and fuck my cunt with that big cock of yours!"

Hearing this, Dana slid her lips off my hard wet cock. She turned and looked at Kikue. Then she stood up and released me saying, "You heard her. Go fuck her!"

I smiled and almost laughed at that. Stepping up to the edge of the bed, I looked down at her. Her face looked so cute and innocent as she smiled up at me.

Alex's legs were spread wide, his cock deep inside of Kikue. Kikue's feet rested on Alex's knees, her bent legs also spread wide. Her small juicy cunt beckoned to me, though it looked impossibly small.

"Fuck me," Kikue called to me, swishing her hips side to side again, fucking Alex's dick in and out of her ass.

My cock was throbbing in anticipation. I stepped up, leaned down just a bit, and lined up my thick nine-inch cock with her small fuck-hole. I pressed forward and watched as her tight cunt wrapped around the head of my dick.

Between Kikue's fuck juices and Dana's saliva, my cock slid into Kikue's pussy with little resistance beyond the impossible tightness that pressed in on my big cock. I had never been in a pussy so tight. It felt good but there was a good amount of pain mixed with the pleasure.

"Oh, yea," Kikue groaned. "That's what I need."

I wedged my cock all the way down into her cunt until my curly black pubic hair occluded her shaved pussy. The feeling of her tightly-stretched fuck-hole gripping my prick was all encompassing. It was such sweet agony.

Alex groaned. My cock penetrating into her cunt made her ass that much tighter around his tool. He began rocking his hips up into her, driving his dick half way out before slicing it back into her ass.

Kikue moaned in pleasure. Her pussy began to relax around our cocks. This was not the first time for her.

I joined Alex's fucking motions in and out of Kikue's body. The three of us fell into a slow sexy rhythm. We worked together.

At first we fucked Kikue so only one cock was all the way inside of her at a time. As Alex withdrew his cock from her ass, I jammed my prick deep into her cunt. When I pulled out, Alex fucked up into her ass again. We alternated like that for a while, building speed as we went.

Kikue came on our cocks, shouting, "Holy shit, that's so fucking good. Don't stop."

After her orgasm her body was more relaxed, allowing us to fuck her in synch. She loved that. We both slammed our hips forward at the same time, driving both of our pricks into her at the same time, filling her completely. She gasped with pleasure every time we did that.

After a few minutes of this Alex and I were slamming our cocks into her faster and faster. Alex held her in place with his hands as we fucked into her with wild abandon.

"Yes," Kikue shouted. "Come in my ass."

I was nowhere near coming but Alex and Kikue were right on the edge. Alex groaned and gasped, thrusting his cock deep into Kikue's butt. I kept fucking but her cunt was so tight that the pain and pressure actually held my orgasm at bay. It would take several minutes for me to come, in any event.

Kikue bucked and twitched as the feeling of Alex's cum deep in her bowels pushed her over the edge into a huge orgasm. She shuddered and gasped for breath. The she shouted in orgasm before collapsing back on top of Alex.

I was still fucking Kikue, but she put up her hands, silently asking me to stop. Reluctantly, I pulled out of Kikue. She was completely exhausted. I didn't blame her for needing a rest, but I needed to come.

I turned around, my cock hard, throbbing, and dripping with Kikue's girl-cum. I looked around for Dana but she was nowhere around. I stepped out of the room onto the landing and I heard voices coming from downstairs.

I glanced into the other bedroom and it was deserted but for Raine. She was slowly walking toward me. She looked very pretty naked with her pink hair, tattoos, and piercings. Most of her makeup had worn off. I saw that her breasts were nice and full, with little barbells through the nipples. Her pussy had a runway strip of pink hair just above her slit.

"You looking for somewhere to put that big dick of yours?" she asked as she sexily walked up to me and took my hard throbbing cock in her left hand and slowly stroked it.

I nodded. I put my arm around her and bent down to kiss her. She was the only woman I hadn't fucked and I was insanely curious. Of course, in the state I was in at that moment I probably would have fucked any woman.

Raine pulled her head back a bit before I could kiss her, still slowly stroking my cock with her left hand. She caressed my cheek with her right hand and said, "Not so fast, big boy. We need a safe word."

"What for?" I asked reflexively. Though I knew what one was, I had never had a call to used one before.

She smiled at me and said, "In case I slap you or pull your hair and you decide to puss out." She lightly slapped my face and pulled my hair with her right hand as she said that.

My eyes grew wide at that. I don't know why I was so surprised. Robin had warned me, after all.

"I know," she said, "how about 'chicken'?"

"Okay," I said with a smile. "You tell me 'chicken' and I'll stop."

"Oh, honey, the safe word is for you. I'll never use it," she told me. Then she interlaced her fingers in my hair, kissed me lightly on the lips, and, backing up, pulled me into the room after her. When we reached the bed she spun me around and pushed me back on the bed.

She was stronger than she looked. I could have resisted more but I chose to go along with it and see what she did. Lying back on the bed, my cock was stranding straight up and throbbing strongly in anticipation.

Raine jumped on the bed after me. She immediately laid down on top of me and kissed me. She took my hands in her hands and pressed them to the bed on either side of me head.

I let her. I kissed her back. I pressed my tongue into her mouth, feeling the smooth metal of her tongue piercing against mine. I could feel my hard cock pressing against her thigh. I let her take control.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,473 Followers