Double Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

"Let's go," Robin said behind me.

Robin was naked. Heather quickly stood up, kicked off her shoes, and stripped off her dress and panties. They made quite a sight. As the girls headed towards the group rooms, or the 'play' rooms, as the regulars called them, I sat in a chair and pulled off my boots. There was no place for clothing in the play rooms, so we always left them out in the main room.

Glancing around as I undressed, I noticed that there were about a dozen people on the dance floor, one at a table, and the rest had moved off to various areas of the building. Some people at TSC didn't waste any time when it came to getting down to the action while others liked to make the time last. The people on the dance floor were already in various states of undress and when the current song ended, all but three of them left the dance floor. Some went toward the play rooms, while others sat at tables to talk.

I fought with my boots for a second before they came off. Then I stripped off my clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor. My nine-inch cock was still half-hard, dangling between my legs as I entered the small hallway that led to the three play rooms.

Each room was the size of the king-sized bed that was its main feature. The entrance was over two feet off the ground leading directly onto the bed. Each room had a television in the corner playing a porn movie.

In the first play room were Terrance Blake, Marla Blake, and Anne Erickson. The two women appeared to be giving Terrance a good blowjob. In the second play room were Kim, Frank, Alex, and Chris. Frank and Alex were playing with Kim's tits and rubbing her clit while Chris pounded his cock into her with strong thrusts. The third and final play room was full. Closer to the entrance were Josh Erickson, Jake Barrett, and Shelly Barrett. They had just come off the dance floor. At the back were Robin and Heather.

If there's one thing I've learned from my time at TSC was to not get your heart, or cock, set on one particular pussy, especially if you are going to a play room. So, my feelings weren't hurt. It looked like Heather was eating Robin's pussy and I had no doubt that Robin would ensure Heather got a good DP very soon.

I returned to the first play room and crawled inside. Marla and Anne were still sucking on Terrance's big cock. Even though Terrance was a big muscular California beach dude, he had a big dick. He wasn't compensating for anything by working out and his muscles didn't make his prick looked small in comparison. Since Terrance was married to Marla and they were in a play room I decided to concentrate on Marla instead of Anne. Mixing it up was a good rule of thumb at TSC to get in good with the regulars.

It was no sacrifice because, as I mentioned earlier, Marla is a beautiful blond babe with big fake tits. Because Terrance was lying back in the corner, Marla and Anne had their butts facing me. I lay down on my back and scooted my face under Marla's pussy without dislodging her. As she continued to suck Terrance's cock, I lifted my head up and buried my face up into her clean-shaved snatch.

Marla arched her back, giving me better access to her pussy, and she lowered her cunt down, pressing my head into the bed. She let Anne do most of the sucking of Terramce's cock while she licked his balls.

I speared my tongue up inside of Marla's cunt. She tasted really strong and musky. A few years ago this would have made me gag, but I had really acquired a taste for pussy and I loved it. I fucked my tongue in and out of her.

Marla pressed down firm against my face. She tried to position herself to give me the best access. Apparently, she liked it.

I moved my face back and forth as I tongue-fucked Marla, tweaking her clit with my nose occasionally. I reached above my head and around her thighs to her tits. I rolled the nipples between my fingers, pinching them hard. I knew from experience that she liked it like that.

Marla sat up on my face and, looking down at me, said, "Is that you, John? That is you! That feels so good, keep doing that."

Above my head I was aware of Anne mounting Terrance. I saw that Marla watched this intently. She liked watching her husband get fucked by another woman.

I worked on Marla's cunt, tongue-fucking her hole for a while and then moving up to lap at her clit. I tried to mix it up, not letting her predict what I was going to do next. She moaned in appreciation as she continued to watch Anne and Terrance.

I felt the bed shift as more people joined us. I heard talking. Terrance and Anne were encouraging each other and there was a conversation between several women regarding how much they liked what was going on in our play area. They joined us.

Two mouths began working my cock to full hardness. At the same time I saw above my head a woman crawl between us and sit her pussy down on Terrance's face as Anne continued to fuck him. I recognized the woman as Melissa Fuller. She was the pale skier that liked to show off. She loudly said, "Eat my pussy, Terrance," before she leaned forward and kissed Anne.

I felt hands on my balls and the base of my shaft and two mouths working up either side of my cock all the way to the head and back down. I felt one mouth suck on the head for a moment; she didn't take me deep. Then I felt a different mouth devour my cock, but this one pressed down low until I felt the back of her throat squeezing the head. I thrust my hips up, giving her all she could want as she tried to swallow me down.

I had not stopped eating Marla's pussy as this was happening. I continued to suck and lick at her clit as well as tongue-fucking her fuck-hole. When she finally came, moaning and gasping loudly, her girl-cum washed out of her cunt and into my mouth. I didn't worry about it as I continued to tongue-fuck her.

Both of the mouths left my cock. Then I felt a pair of hands putting a condom on me. This was followed by the tight sensation of a snug pussy being lowered down my shaft. I felt her thighs against my hips as she managed to settle her body down until her ass brushed my balls.

I didn't know who was fucking me but Marla wasn't going to move. She was enjoying my ministrations on her cunt way too much. I didn't let up but continued to eat her pussy as strongly as ever.

Above my head, Anne and Melissa changed places atop Terrance, with Melissa now bouncing on his big cock and Anne trying to smother him with her cunt. Marla came again atop my face as she watched her husband get fucked by yet another pussy. Her girl-cum was thick and musky on my tongue.

The girl on my cock bounced atop my hips with complete abandon. She didn't weight much but she slammed herself down against me for all she was worth. My cock wasn't anywhere close to coming, especially with the condom on.

I felt the hands of the other woman who had been sucking my cock caress my legs and balls as the first woman fucked me. I loved that; the more hands on me the better. It was especially wicked for me to feel the touch of one women while being fucked by a different woman.

The little room was filled with moans and gasps of pleasure. At one point the girl on my cock stopped fucking me and ground her cunt down against me. She was coming.

Then she rolled off of me. Some girls fucked until you came but most only fucked until they came and then let another girl have a turn. There were no rules like that TSC and it was a very fluid situation but everyone here were friends and they tried to be considerate that way.

Marla noticed that my cock was free for a moment. She looked down at me between her big tits and said, "My turn."

I rolled Marla off my face and onto her back. I moved carefully so I didn't kick anyone as I got to my knees. Glancing around I noticed that the two women who had joined us, besides Melissa, were Tammy and Rita. Because Rita weighed more than Tammy, I assumed that Tammy was the one that had fucked me. I couldn't be sure.

I looked down at Marla. She was beautiful; her gorgeous blonde hair splayed out on the mattress around her face, her tits standing proudly with hard pink nipples, and her tanned body all lithe and sexy, waiting for me. I couched my hips down between her spread thighs and easily speared my long hard condom-sheathed cock deep inside of her.

"Oh god yes!" Marla gasped. "Fuck me, John."

As I began stroking my cock in and out of Marla's grasping cunt I heard Melissa gasping in pleasure atop Terrance's cock just a few feet away. I also heard Terrance's groans of pleasure despite them being muffled by Anne's pussy in his face.

Rita and Tammy appeared on either side of me and started licking and sucking at Marla's nipples as I pounded my prick harder and harder into her. I rose up to give them more room and their hands quickly found their ways to Marla's clit. I watched the three girls below me as I stroked in and out of Marla. They were so sexy.

Terrance, Melissa, and Anne disentangled themselves and relaxed, watching us. They talked to each other, adding to the din filling my ears. It was so strange to fuck while someone else had a casual conversation just a few feet away. It was also extremely exciting to me.

Marla began moaning and bucking beneath me as her orgasm approached. We were making her come. That much stimulation made her orgasm rise up much quicker than it would have with my cock alone.

When Marla came, her cunt clamped down on my rod like a vise. I buried my prick deep inside of her and let her ride out her orgasm like that. Girl-cum coated the condom as she cried out in ecstasy.

"Shit, that was awesome," she gasped, letting me, Rita, and Tammy know how grateful she was. "Wow, okay stop," she said, her body over stimulated.

As I pulled my hard cock out of Marla's tight cunt, her husband, Terrance, made his way out of the play room. Once I was free, Melissa was there driving me down to the mattress on my back. I let her.

Melissa was a skier. She was strong, without an ounce of fat visible in her slender body. I let her have her way with me. She straddled her pale body across my hips and, reaching down between us, she gripped the base of my cock. Holding my prick in place, she lowered her body down around me, engulfing my dick in her tight pussy.

Marla left with her husband but, besides Melissa, Anne, Tammy, and Rita remained in the play room with me. The girls swarmed over me as Melissa began pounding her strong body down against me. I was awash in a sea of pussies, tits, and gently caressing hands.

As Rita straddled my face and I began to eat her pussy, my hands found Tammy's and Anne's cunts, too. I rubbed their clits and plunged, first one and then two, fingers inside their pussies. I was in heaven.

Though my passion was growing I was still a ways off from coming, thanks to Robin's help earlier in the day. I let myself get lost in the carnal pleasures of these women. I felt surrounded and enveloped by them while at the same time I penetrated inside of them. I felt powerful and powerless at the same time; the power to give pleasure and powerless to stop giving it if I had wanted to.

"I'm coming on your cock," Melissa cried out before slamming her body full on my hips, burying my prick deep inside of her. She collapsed on top of me as she writhed in ecstasy.

The other girls kissed her and caressed Melissa, bringing her down from her orgasm gently. She smiled at them, content. I continued to eat Rita and finger-fuck Tammy and Anne as they did this. Then Melissa moved off of me and Anne took her place.

Anne wrapped her pussy around my throbbing cock and began to fuck herself. Waves of carnal pleasure washed over me. My hand never left her pussy, rubbing her clit as she fucked me. She creased my arm, showing me that she appreciated the effort.

Melissa came around and kissed Rita as I continued to work on her pussy with my mouth, laving her clit over and over with my tongue. She toyed with the older woman's big tits, sucking hard on the nipples.

As Melissa lay down on her back, Rita lifted off my face and straddled hers. They buried their faces into each other's pussies.

I watched them eat each other as Anne pounded her pussy on my cock. I would have come a long time earlier if it hadn't been for the condom. I don't use them at home so the oddness of wearing one just made me last that much longer.

Tammy had come on my fingers and rolled away. She made her way out of the play room.

Anne was running out of energy but I was not. I moved her up my body a bit, wrapped my arms around her waist, and began hammering my cock up into her.

"Yes," Anne cried out, "fuck it!"

It didn't take long before Anne was coming on my long hard cock, her girl-cum washing out of her and coating my balls. She ground her pussy hard against my hips, churning my cock deep inside her as she came.

When Anne lifted off, I was close to coming but not quite there yet. As Melissa and Rita ate each other, I knelt behind Rita and looked down at the tattoos on her back. I'm not big on tattoos but I found them very exciting when I was fucking someone I didn't see all the time.

As she licked Rita's clit, Melissa reached up and guided my long hard cock to the entrance to Rita's cunt. I pressed forward and easily slipped inside of Rita.

"Finally," I heard Rita gasp with relief and pleasure. "Please tear me up, John! Fuck the shit out of me!"

Without hesitation, I hooked my hands into the fulcrum of Rita's hips and began mercilessly battering my cock into her. The slapping sounds of my hips against her ass filled the small room and mixed sexily with her moans of pleasure. This was going to do it for me.

Melissa was unable to keep her mouth on Rita's clit so she used her fingers instead. She also caressed my balls as I fucked in and out of the cunt just inches above her face. Rita was unable to continue licking Melissa's cunt as she became lost in the feeling of my prick slamming in and out of her.

I watched the tattoos dance and her ass jiggle as I slapped my hips hard against her. I felt my balls slapping against her clit, Melissa's fingers sometimes helping and sometimes in the way. My passion was about to peak, but I wanted to make sure Rita came first.

"Oh yes, don't stop," Rita shrieked.

I didn't. Sweat covered my skin but I didn't even slow down. As my orgasm grew closer I fucked her harder and faster, driving us both higher and higher.

"I'm coming," Rita gasped as her cunt flexed around my rampaging prick.

I let myself go, pounding myself up inside of Rita for another full minute before I felt the familiar tingle in my balls and thighs. I jammed my prick deep inside her one more time and I came. Cum blasted out of me, filling the condom to nearly overflowing.

Melissa gently massaged my balls as I came. That felt great, adding to the pleasure washing over me. I was completely out of breath as I came to me senses.

Satiated, I pulled out of Rita and sat on the mattress.

Melissa and Rita remained in their sixty-nine position, licking each other's pussy. They were the only ones still in the play room when I slipped out.

I pulled the condom off and put in the little lined trash can. My cock had deflated and was satisfied for the moment. I smiled to myself when I thought about what had just happened. It had been a great experience and I knew Robin would really enjoy hearing about it later.

I peeked into the play room where Kim, Alex, Chris, and Frank had gone to try to give Kim a good orgasm. Only Frank and Kim were still in the room. He was pounding away at Kim's little cunt. I knew he'd get her there, if he hadn't already.

In the other play room, I looked for Heather but I didn't see her. I did spot Robin at the back of the room. The room was still full, but with different people than before.

As I watched, I counted four men and three women. Every single one of them was fucking. I was surprised that Robin was not the one getting the DP, but it was in fact Shelly Barrett. I knew she had an ample butt on the dance floor but apparently she also liked a cock in it too.

I wandered out into the main room. There was nobody on the dance floor, but the DJ kept on thumping out the music. He was the only one I spotted that still had clothes on. Nick didn't participate but he also didn't roam around after eight-thirty. I didn't know where he went.

I went to the bar and made a drink for myself. The spiced rum and coke tasted good. I roamed to the front of the house to see if anyone were in the private rooms.

Only one of the private rooms was occupied. The door was closed but the little peephole door was open. Looking in I could see that Mack Gill had chosen Maria Moore for the night.

As I mentioned before, Mack is a big guy with a really thick cock. Maria was on her back with her legs up around his back. He was slamming his big prick in and out of her for all he was worth. I could see the sweat beaded on his back.

Through the door I heard Maria shouting at him. She was saying, "Harder, faster, oh my god, fuck me!"

I thought to myself that maybe Mack had gotten more than he bargained for with Maria.

I ventured to the Jacuzzis to find a lot of activity in one but the other one was empty. I set my half-full drink on the edge and ventured in to the empty Jacuzzi. The warm water felt great and, as I reclined back, I felt my muscles relax.

In the other Jacuzzi, I watched two couples fucking. I didn't interfere. I watched as if I were watching a porn movie in my living room.

The first couple consisted of Chris Ivanov and Carla Russo. They both stood in the Jacuzzi, only their legs submerged in the water. Carla had her arms braced on the side of the Jacuzzi and her big natural tits dangled freely from her chest. Chris stood behind her, his hands on her back, driving his cock in and out of her with quick and steady strokes.

The other couple consisted of Dana, Chris' girlfriend, and Tony Russo, Carla's husband. Tony was a short balding Italian-American while Dana was a petite blond hottie. They didn't seem like they would fit together well, but Tony was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi and Dana was sitting on top of him, her arms wrapped around him. She was bouncing up and down, driving in five inch prick in and out of her tight pussy.

As I watched, Carla came on Chris' cock moaning and gasping, but she never collapsed. She kept on fucking making her trip to the next orgasm that much shorter. After a while Chris came, moaning incoherently.

By the time Chris pulled out of Carla, Tony announced that he was coming too. Dana stopped bouncing when she felt him start to come and she ground her pussy down on him, making it better for him.

They had used condoms, so there wasn't a big mess to clean up.

The Russo's relaxed while Chris and Dana got out and dried off. I was sure Tony and Carla had to be totally wrinkled by the end of the night. They practically lived in the Jacuzzis.

As I finished my drink, the Barrett's, Jake and Shelly, joined the Russo's in their Jacuzzi. I didn't think that Tony had enough time to recover from Dana, but that didn't stop them. As for the Barrett's, if they were out here, maybe Robin was too. I glanced around and didn't spot her. Her skin was pale and her hair was red-orange. She was always easy to spot.

Just as Jake was starting to kiss Carla more insistently and Shelly was starting to stroke Tony under the water, Heather appeared beside my Jacuzzi. I looked up her body at her face, she was completely naked. Her shaved pussy was ruddy, wet, and flowered wide open. Her breasts were big, especially at this angle, the nipples hard. Her makeup was smudged but that just make her look sexier.

I asked her, "Did you get your fantasy?"

She smiled and said, "Yes. Robin was awesome. The DP wasn't as great as I thought it would be, though."

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers