Double Vaginal Penetration

Story Info
Wife's MMF and more.
10.9k words
4.34
303.9k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago, we received a phone call and a visit from one of Scott's army buddies who would be in town for awhile and wanted to get to renew our previous lifestyle relationship. Rick is a real stud with a big cock, so we invited him to dinner and a night of sex. After dinner we all retired to the living room where Rick and I sat on the couch with Scott sitting in the recliner slightly behind us. Rick sat with his back against the arm of the couch and I sat between his legs with my back against his chest. As we all chatted and discussed "old times", Rick began massaging my shoulders and neck, pushing his fingers deep into my tense muscles to help me relax. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but Rick is one of a few men I have ever met who is able to excite me with the slightest, most casual or innocent touch.

As I lay against him, I could feel myself getting wet as his large strong hands rubbed circular patterns on my shoulders and his thumbs followed my spinal column up my neck under my long blonde hair. I could feel his warm moist breath against my ear as he talked with Scott. Soon the hand closest to the couch came up to caress my ear. Rick knew how sensitive my ears were and soon I was biting my lip to keep from crying out as my body shivered against him. I pressed my hips tight against the couch in an effort to keep them from squirming as Rick continued his sweet torment while keeping up his conversation with Scott. Rick brought his other arm around the front of me as if he was giving me a hug, but his hand cupped my breast and he began stroking his thumb against my nipple. I was unable to hold back a low moan when Rick pinched the hardening nipple between his fingers.

I decided that two could tease as well, so I arched myself away from Rick long enough to slip a hand between us. I allowed my fingers to gently press against his hardened cock before I squeezed it. My fingers wrapped as far around him as possible through his jeans and stroked up towards the head, then rubbed the palm of my hand across it. Rick began rocking his hips up to meet my hand and slipped his tongue into my ear. I could no longer control myself and rocked my hips to the rhythm of Rick's thumb against my nipple and his tongue in my ear. My breath was coming faster and I felt my other nipple stiffen against his arm. I rubbed his cock harder, wanting him to cum with me. Rick put his hand between us and grabbed mine, pulling it away so I could no longer touch him. Using the hand holding mine, he pushed me away from him so he could stand; grinning down at me he promised he would be right back as I lay down on the couch.

I tried to make small talk with Scott as I waited for Rick to come back. There was no way he could miss the way my breath was still coming fast or the way I stumbled over some words as we talked. I could only wonder at what he had seen as Rick and I sat teasing each other. I was glad I was lying down on the couch because I recalled that Rick was very oral. When Rick came back into the living room, I started to push myself up but Rick sat between my legs. I began rubbing his back, neck and shoulders as we talked with Scott and Rick soon pulled my feet up so that they rested on his lap as he caressed them. I was licking and sucking on Rick's neck while he continued talking with Scott and stroking my feet. Soon Rick pulled off my socks and tossed them to the floor so that he could run his fingers over my bare feet and between the toes.

My toes curled as his fingers stroked over the tops of my feet, then arched as his fingers firmly rubbed across the bottoms. It felt so good when he pushed his fingers between my toes that I couldn't help myself and gasped out loud as my back arched against the arm of the couch and my pussy rubbed on his back. I could feel myself getting hotter and wetter from Rick's caresses and noticed that Scott had fallen silent as he watched our foreplay. When Rick pulled one of my feet to his mouth so he could suck and nibble on my toes, I used my other foot to rub his cock through his jeans as my tongue curled inside his ear. Rick pushed the leg of my jeans up so he could caress the back of my knee as he sucked on my toes. I was furiously rubbing the arch of my other foot against the hard bulge under his zipper as my hips rotated, grinding my pussy against his back.

My body was shaking with my need to cum and I allowed my head to fall back so that I was looking at Scott upside down almost, as he stared at the action we were providing. I had forgotten that Scott was in the room with us, as he had become so quiet, intent on watching us. I must have stiffened when I saw him and Rick noticed the change in my attitude, because he turned to look at me and saw Scott watching us. Pulling my toes from his hot wet mouth, Rick licked the arch of my foot and gently bit down on my heel before turning his body slightly so that he was sitting sideways between my wide spread thighs. Rick pulled my face down to his with one of his strong hands on the back of my neck to kiss me. At the first teasing touch of his tongue against my lips, I once again forgot about Scott watching us and turned my attentions to our friend.

My arms wrapped around his back, pulling his shirt up so that I could stroke the muscles in his back as our tongues danced together in my mouth. Using the softest of touches, Rick flicked his tongue over the sensitive roof of my mouth, causing me to moan deep in my throat as my hips once again began squirming against him. The way we were sitting caused the seam of my jeans to press tightly against my clit and I began rocking my body in an effort to make myself cum. Rick slid his hand between our bodies and gently cupped my pussy. I broke our kiss with a moan and pulled back so that I could look into his eyes as he softly stroked me. Using the lightest of touches at first, Rick slipped his hand from my clit down to my ass again and again, each time the caress getting stronger. I tried slipping my hand around his shoulder so that I could caress him through his clothing as well, but Rick always gripped my hand and moved it after allowing me a few short strokes.

He would do the same thing when I pulled my foot into his lap once more to rub the arch of my foot against his hard cock.

"That feels so good, baby," I moaned to him, as his touch once again got softer. "I love the way you make me feel when you touch me."

"I can feel how hot and wet you are through your pants," Rick whispered to me as his hand moved up to undo the button on my jeans.

As he slid the zipper down, his tongue once again pushed into my mouth and probed deeply. I sucked on his tongue as his hand slipped inside my jeans. But when his fingers touched my clit, I broke our kiss once more with a moan as my body arched into his touch and my head fell back again. As Rick rolled my clit with his fingers, Scott sat in the recliner with his own jeans undone. Scott was holding his beer with one hand; his other was wrapped around his cock, stroking himself. Rick began sucking on my nipples through my clothes and his fingers slipped even further down to tease the opening of my pussy. Biting down on one nipple, Rick allowed only the tips of three fingers to enter me before pulling back out. My body was shuddering with my desire to cum and I began begging him to put his fingers inside me deeper.

Instead, Rick pulled himself away from me long enough to pull my pants down to my knees before resuming sucking and biting on my nipples through my shirt. His fingers lazily trailing over my slit from just above my clit to my asshole but never lingering anywhere long enough. The teasing was driving me wild, and as I ran my fingers through his hair, I was begging him to fuck me. Every time I tried to touch his cock with my hands or feet, Rick would pull me away. I could no longer take his teasing touch to my tits and pushed him away long enough to pull my shirt over my head and unfasten my bra. I wanted to feel his tongue licking my nipples, wanted nothing to dull the sharp edges of his teeth as he bit down on me. I was moaning and squirming like a woman possessed, but every time Rick felt my pussy begin to tighten as I was ready to cum, he would pull away from me.

I was almost in tears with my need to cum, demanding that he fuck me hard as my hands stroked Rick's chest, arms and back or tangled in his hair.

"Please, baby, fuck me," I was urging him. "I want to feel your hard cock stroking the walls of my pussy. I'm so hot baby please fuck me hard and deep."

Looking up from my nipples, Rick whispered back, "I want to taste you first."

"I would love that, " I answered him back and heard Scott quickly get up from his chair, kick his jeans all the way off and walk over to us as Rick slid further down my body.

My eyes fluttered close as I felt Rick's hot breath fan across my pussy, and I arched my back to push my pussy closer to his face. As my eyes drifted close, I saw Scott stepping closer to the couch and bending over so that he could take a close up of Rick's tongue lapping at my clit. Just as my eyes shut, I noticed drops of pre-cum beading on the head of Scott's cock, which he held firmly in his hand. My tongue flicked out to lick my lips as I moaned, but at the feeling of Rick's tongue against me, or the sight of the pre-cum slipping out of the purple head of Scott's cock?

"Open your eyes, Donna," Rick whispered to me as he backed away from my gaping pussy. "I want to be able to see you watching me, please."

My eyes opened to see Rick's brown eyes staring up at me from between my legs. His eyes were dark with passion and looked like twin pools of warm chocolate that I wanted to throw myself into. My hand came down from behind my head to cup the side of Rick's face and he turned his head to kiss my palm before once again pressing his tongue against my clit. My hand slipped around the back of his head to push Rick closer to me as my hips rocked under the assault of his tongue. His fingers were teasing the opening of my pussy as he sucked my clit into his mouth. My back arched, my breath panting as I moved closer and closer to exploding all over my friend's face. As a flash washed over my body, I turned to see Scott standing close to my shoulder intent on taking pictures of Rick and I.

"Oh, baby. It feels so good when you suck on my clit! Put your fingers inside me, please. I want you to finger fuck me, Rick. Make me cum all over you, please."

I was begging as my fingers tangled in his hair, pushing him deeper into me. Kissing my clit as he released it from his mouth, Rick pushed his tongue deep into my pussy, twirling it around. My hand came around to touch my clit as Rick tongue fucked my pussy. I could feel my pussy burning hotter and getting tighter as I got ready to cum, only to have Rick pull my hand away and suck my fingers clean. I groaned in protest as my hips continued to rotate.

"Don't cum yet," Rick commanded me. "I'll tell you when you can cum but not yet."

His voice was harsher than I had ever heard him speak to me before and slowly my hips stopped rotating under his glare. Never before had Rick been able to resist watching me playing with myself, and I was stunned that not only would he not allow me to do so now, but was actually withholding orgasms from me. I had always been one of the lucky women who could have multiple orgasms, and in the past, Rick had always enjoyed making me cum over and over before he would even enter me. That night though, he was pushing our teasing to new limits by keeping me on the edge as long as he was. Usually, I was the one who teased Rick. Using my hands, feet or mouth I would stroke, lick and suck his hard cock until he was begging to be inside me. I could take his cock deep into my throat but during oral sex, only a certain touch in an incredible sensitive area would set off his orgasm and I enjoyed teasing him as long as possible.

I have to admit it was thrilling to be on the receiving end of such intense teasing. After my hips had stopped rotating and my breathing slowly returned to normal, Rick once again bent his head and pushed his tongue against my clit. He was not licking it, just holding his tongue against me and my hips began rocking so that my clit was sliding around under his tongue. Gently Rick bit down on my clit before pushing his tongue inside my pussy. I could feel my pussy clamping down on his tongue as he wiggled it deep inside me. I once again began rubbing my clit as Rick tongue fucked me, moaning and rocking my hips faster as I rushed towards an orgasm. Rick pulled his tongue from my steaming pussy and watched me stroking my clit. His tongue slipped in to stroke my clit with my fingers until I removed my fingers and turned myself over to his hungry mouth once more.

Feeling the muscles in my stomach and legs tightening, Rick once again pulled his mouth away from my pussy. Looking up at me from between my thighs, I could see his face wet from my pussy juices as he licked his lips and sucked the bottom one into his mouth.

"You taste so good. I love how hot and wet you get for me," Rick told me as his fingers moved to spread my pussy lips wide open and he bent his head to lick me.

Holding Rick's eyes with mine, I moved my hand back to my pussy. I gasped loudly as my fingers brushed against my clit before burying two of my fingers inside. Slowly I slid them in and out as Rick's gaze dropped to watch me fucking myself before I slowly removed them. I could feel my thick cum coating them and when Rick tried to capture them in his mouth, I pushed him away by placing my other hand on his forehead to stop him. As Rick watched, I pulled my hand up my body, stopping once to rub some of my juices on my nipple before rubbing my finger lightly across my lips then sucking them into my mouth. I moaned as the taste of my pussy exploded on my taste buds when I sucked my fingers into my mouth. I began fucking my mouth with my fingers and sucking on them loudly as if I was sucking on Rick's cock. Pulling my fingers from my mouth, I spread the fingers apart and licked between them trying to get every drop of my cum out of between them.

"Oh God!" I heard but when I looked down at Rick, I noticed he was looking over at Scott who was the one who had moaned. As I turned my head to look at him, Scott pulled my fingers from my mouth and pushed the head of his cock in. As Scott pushed his cock deeper into my mouth, he kept taking pictures. My hand came up to hold the base of his cock, bending it down as I swirled my tongue around him. Using the tip of my tongue, I licked the slit on the head of his cock, tasting his pre-cum before opening my mouth wider to allow him to push in further. My hand squeezed around Scott's hard cock as he fucked my mouth. I was moaning around him, the vibrations of my mouth traveling down his cock while he kept snapping pictures of me sucking. Scott twisted to the side to take pictures of Rick's tongue licking my clit and his fingers fucking my pussy.

I could hear Rick's words of encouragement as he watched me suck off his best friend. "I love watching you suck on your man's cock. Knowing how good it feels when you do it for me. Your pussy is getting so hot and wet, Donna."

Rick pulled my other hand down to touch my clit as he fingered my pussy. I could feel Rick's hot slippery tongue pushing on my clit with my fingers. I pulled Scott's cock out of my mouth and stroked it with my hand, moaning as Rick pushed four fingers inside me, the tip of his thumb entering me as he tried pushing his entire hand inside me. I could feel my pussy tearing as Rick pushed hard against me, but I craved the pain, knowing what intense pleasure would follow and I rocked my body back to help force his hand inside. I swallowed Scott's cock to cover the sounds of my screams as Rick's hand ripped its way into me until he was buried to his wrist. The pain was incredible, but Rick quickly began curling his fingers so that he was stroking the walls of my pussy with his fingertips causing my hips to begin rocking up at him.

I used my fingers to expose my clit to his hungry mouth and moaned as he sucked it into his mouth. I turned my head so that I could stare down my body at him; my mouth full of Scott's cock and my cheeks heaving as I sucked on him. Rick's eyes were wide open, looking up at me. He pulled his fist out of me and then pushed it roughly back into me, feeling my body stiffen and push back up at him. I cupped his face with my hand, sticky with my own cum from playing with my clit. My thumb traced over his eyebrow and lid, the muscles of his jaw bunching against the palm of my hand as he sucked on my clit. As he watched my face, Rick gently bit down on my clit causing me to buck under him and release Scott from my mouth again. Squeezing Scott's cock with one hand, I began talking to Rick.

"Oh, baby. It feels so good to have your fist deep inside of me and your mouth on my clit."

My hand moved from the side of his face back to run through his hair, pushing his face hard against my pussy. "Your hand is so big it feels like you are going to tear me apart. Fuck me slow and hard, baby. I want you to fuck me deep, please," I was begging him.

Rather than giving me the fucking I was asking for, Rick began stroking the walls of my pussy with his fingers, gently twisting his hand inside me so that he could touch all sides of me. My body was quaking under him, rocking against his hand to try to make him fuck me, as I wanted, needed right then. Using his tongue to lap at my clit, Rick would start at the bottom, near the opening of my pussy and lick his way up to the top of my clit. As his tongue would slip off the top of my clit, he would talk to Scott and I offering encouragement for me to cum.

"Take a picture of my hand inside her," Rick commanded pulling his face back away from my clit to allow Scott a clear picture.

Scott leaned over to take a picture, speechless as he watched Rick's hand coated in my cum and a small amount of blood slip part way out of me before pushing back inside. Scott sat the camera aside and pushed his finger against my clit.

"Ohhhhh," I cried as my hands came up to cup my breasts and pinch my nipples, my body writhing on the couch under the touch of Rick and Scott. My hips were bouncing on the couch, pushing my pussy up against Rick's hand, and trying to get him deeper inside me. Scott's finger rubbed circles on my clit while Rick's fingers continued to stroke the deepest walls of my pussy.

"Oh, God, Rick. Right there! It feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm gonna cum for you!" I yelled as my pussy began to spasm around his hand. The hot cum slipped down his knuckles and fingers like lava as my pussy clenched at his hand.

This was too much for Scott to handle and he began stroking his cock as he watched me cum. The expression on my face and the sound of my screams caused him to cum quickly. I could feel his hot cum splashing on my tits and face. I opened my mouth wide to try to catch some in my mouth as my body kept shaking with my own orgasm. All through it, Rick kept pumping his hand in and out of my pussy, timing it so that my pussy would open up before clenching back down on him as he would push in deeper. As Scott finished cumming, he sank to the floor next to the couch. Picking up the camera again, he began firing off shots of my face, covered in cum, my expression one of pleasure as my own orgasm slowly fades away. With my pussy no longer going into spasms around his hand, Rick pulled his hand out of my soaked pussy.

Using his hand soaked with my cum, Rick began scooping up the cum that was splattered over my face and fed it to me. With my eyes still closed, I tilted my head back and greedily sucked his fingers clean. Holding his hand with mine, I carefully licked between his fingers and the palm of his hand before turning his hand over to clean the back of his hand as well. My other arm wrapped around Rick's back as he laid on top of me, watching me lick, suck and nibble his hand from the fingertips to the wrist until he was clean. Sitting up on his knees, Rick undid his pants with my help and slid them off as I stroked his cock with both of my hands. I heard his sharp hiss of breath as my thumb rolled over the head, smearing his pre-cum as it went. I brought my thumb to my mouth and rubbed it over my lips before pulling him down for a kiss.